Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:05 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:50 pm

Do you have proof? I'll ask again, what court of law has convicted Trump of ANY crimes?
He has not been convicted in criminal court.

Your turn:

Do you honestly think he isn’t dirty? And likely for a very long time?
The courts have spoken. All your assumptions are simply conspiracy theories. Blueanon level nuttiness.

Now that I have this fish, I find it absolutely stunning so many keep saying Donald J Trump is guilty when no court has convicted him. It's almost like those nuts that get ignored when they point out the statististical anomalies, sworn affidavits, non existent signature verification and not being allowed to canvass residential addresses that had 25 votes when only four live at a home. No court has proven it, so it must be true and anyone who doesn't accept, summarily dismissed as a conspiracy whacko.

If it doesn't work for election issues, it doesn't work for implying Trump is guilty of some made up crime. Can't have it both ways.

So. IF Donald J Trump was guilty, what would he be guilty of?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Judge needs to recuse himself and the trial needs to be moved outside SDNY.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:23 pm
Well, he's charged with falsifying business records. So, I assume that? :suspicious:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Can anyone give me the criminal statute Trump violated. That was shockingly NOT included with the release of the 34 charges.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Your turn:

The courts have spoken. All your assumptions are simply conspiracy theories. Blueanon level nuttiness.

Now that I have this fish, I find it absolutely stunning so many keep saying Donald J Trump is guilty when no court has convicted him. It's almost like those nuts that get ignored when they point out the statististical anomalies, sworn affidavits, non existent signature verification and not being allowed to canvass residential addresses that had 25 votes when only four live at a home. No court has proven it, so it must be true and anyone who doesn't accept, summarily dismissed as a conspiracy whacko.

If it doesn't work for election issues, it doesn't work for implying Trump is guilty of some made up crime. Can't have it both ways.

So do you think he’s dirty or not?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:06 pm

So do you think he’s dirty or not?
Nope. Not of anything that could be proven in a court. It's the same thing as Hillary. Both know to keep multiple layers of lawyers and accountants between them and their actions.

I think he uses his money to push around the little guy just like everyone else who has money. Outspends you in court until you relent.

It's why I never liked him as a person and still don't.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:59 pm Can anyone give me the criminal statute Trump violated. That was shockingly NOT included with the release of the 34 charges.
It's in the first paragraph. Did you even try? :lol:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 4wE9gFVJ5t
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:29 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:59 pm Can anyone give me the criminal statute Trump violated. That was shockingly NOT included with the release of the 34 charges.
It's in the first paragraph. Did you even try? :lol:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 4wE9gFVJ5t
What was the crime? I ask because former federal prosecutor Andrew Mc Cathy asked the same thing.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Can you read the part in all capital letters and bolded? The red highlight and the link is to the statute of you want more information. Or if you would like to forward it to former federal prosecutor Andrew Mc Cathy.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:53 pm Can you read the part in all capital letters and bolded? The red highlight and the link is to the statute of you want more information. Or if you would like to forward it to former federal prosecutor Andrew Mc Cathy.
:lol: Let me guess. You stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I'll ask again. What specific statute was violated? Your post does not show that.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:53 pm Can you read the part in all capital letters and bolded? The red highlight and the link is to the statute of you want more information. Or if you would like to forward it to former federal prosecutor Andrew Mc Cathy.
I'm not real good on this either, but believe McCarthy was asking for this:
In general, every crime involves three elements: first, the act or conduct (actus reus); second, the individual's mental state at the time of the act (mens rea); and third, the causation between the act and the effect (typically either proximate causation or but-for causation).
Essentially, the "crimes" need to be outlined to answer the three elements above, and they weren't. Sketchy as fuck.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:00 pm What specific statute was violated? Your post does not show that.
It does show the specific statute. I even went out of my way to highlight it and link it for you. If you're still arguing the indictment doesn't specify a crime, I can't help you.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:00 pm What specific statute was violated? Your post does not show that.
It does show the specific statute. I even went out of my way to highlight it and link it for you. If you're still arguing the indictment doesn't specify a crime, I can't help you.
No, it doesn't. How did Trump falsify business records?

For example. Let's say a person is charged with shoplifting. The statute would need to say, on this date, SeattleGriz removed bicycle pedals from Big Sky bicycles.

This is why the left makes no sense in their argument. I've presented a former federal prosecutor brought this fact up and you argue he's stupid and you've proven your point when you haven't.

I've admitted this is new to me, but damn, you think you've got the tiger by the tail when you clearly don't.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I'm sure Leftists know more than TechnoFog as well. :ohno:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

30 years later and it bites trump in his yuge azz.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:44 am

30 years later and it bites trump in his yuge azz.
This is fantastic and a sober rise above moment.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Your turn:

Looks good on paper, but doesn't take into account that in the real world Trump is a mobbed up career white collar criminal who is highly skilled at evading justice because and knows the mobsters ways to facilitate evading justice....never talk on your own phone, stall litigation for years, have your lawyers make your payoffs with their own money and reimburse them, don't pay your bills until your creditors quit seeking payment.... you can do better than that feeble piss... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Looks good on paper, but doesn't take into account that in the real world Trump is a mobbed up career white collar criminal who is highly skilled at evading justice because and knows the mobsters ways to facilitate evading justice....never talk on your own phone, stall litigation for years, have your lawyers make your payoffs with their own money and reimburse them, don't pay your bills until your creditors quit seeking payment.... you can do better than that feeble piss... :ohno:
No. Doesn't work that way. Speculation is not proof. Donald J Trump is innocent as the courts have spoken.

You're a conspiracy nut.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:51 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:17 pm
No. Doesn't work that way. Speculation is not proof. Donald J Trump is innocent as the courts have spoken.
Innocent in the justice system and innocent in public opinion and common sense are different things.

By your logic Al Capone was a tax cheat and not a gangster because he was only convicted of tax evasion.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:51 pm

Innocent in the justice system and innocent in public opinion and common sense are different things.

By your logic Al Capone was a tax cheat and not a gangster because he was only convicted of tax evasion.
No. If you can dismiss obvious signs of election shenanigans because it hasn't been proven in court, even though they won't allow signature verification and/or vote canvassing, you don't get to say Trump is guilty of anything.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:02 pm

No. If you can dismiss obvious signs of election shenanigans because it hasn't been proven in court, even though they won't allow signature verification and/or vote canvassing, you don't get to say Trump is guilty of anything.
I concur.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Have you asked Alvin Bragg? That might be a good place to start :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:05 pm
I concur with any argument no matter how specious that excuses or covers for trump.
trump is a public figure, I get to say he is guilty of anything I want to as long as I don't know that the accusation is false.

On the election shenanigans:
- there were shenanigans committed by both sides. To act like only the Democrats were pulling fast ones is dishonest or naive.
- trump's lawsuits over the election was stolen hoax got laughed out of court. Weren't some of those judges appointed by trump?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:01 pm
That is one thing he probably excels at, passive aggressiveness.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein