Political discussions
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://nypost.com/2023/09/24/bully-pul ... -migrants/

The sanctuary city is sinking so fast with Joey Rottens open border policy that even Dems are calling him out as an idiot
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:46 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:08 pm I imagine the reasoning is similar to why people in trailer parks and similar places always seem to be under the control of the overlord Reps.
Republicans hold people in trailer parks hostage do they… the difference is a good R would tell those people to get off their dead ass and get to work
Democrats aren't holding people in BedSty hostage either. Republicans would tell people in trailer parks whatever they think they want to hear just like Democrats in BedSty. They're not as different as you think.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 am

Republicans hold people in trailer parks hostage do they… the difference is a good R would tell those people to get off their dead ass and get to work
Democrats aren't holding people in BedSty hostage either. Republicans would tell people in trailer parks whatever they think they want to hear just like Democrats in BedSty. They're not as different as you think.
BedSty and all the little neighborhoods in NYC are hostage of a “lifestyle” that Dems rain down on them, keeps them in place and not much of a chance to improve ,, I’m talking about millions of people here and they vote for there overlords to the time of 94% … just not a good thing
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:41 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:43 pm

:lol:

just an outsider flapping his gums....quelle suprise
Outsider? Typical

Leftist always tell Puerto Ricans we are loved and welcome…. Until we move next door and no passport required by the way college boy dummy
You seem defensive about your lack of education. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:28 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:41 am

Outsider? Typical

Leftist always tell Puerto Ricans we are loved and welcome…. Until we move next door and no passport required by the way college boy dummy
Well if education means the traditional 4 year college after HS then yes, I don’t have that.

It’s just I expected college boys to be a whole lot smarter, but then I realized you can’t teach basic aptitude and intelligence. I got lots of blank stares from more educated folks than I over the years
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:17 pm

Well if education means the traditional 4 year college after HS then yes, I don’t have that.

It’s just I expected college boys to be a whole lot smarter, but then I realized you can’t teach basic aptitude and intelligence. I got lots of blank stares from more educated folks than I over the years
Having read your posts often, this doesn't surprise me. :coffee:

Your lack of college education appears to cause you to have these feelings of inadequacy which you try to cover up with your constant put-downs of people who you suspect of posessing college degrees. :ugeek:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:28 pm

Your lack of college education appears to cause you to have these feelings of inadequacy which you try to cover up with your constant put-downs of people who you suspect of posessing college degrees. :ugeek:
Maybe, I’m just amazed at how smart college makes certain people feel, until I had to put them in the chair and teach them how to drive the car so to speak. Turns out that way to many weren’t really that smart but hey, they have their degree and if they were the type that waived that degree around I made sure to humble these types. Oh, some did catch on quick and were much smarter than I, but I don’t think college had anything to do with their quick minds.

But I do have a degree, didn’t really need it, but the establishment required it, like I said it wasn’t the traditional 4 year degree after HS and you in all of your genius posted “Your lack of college education”.

Why do people need to go to college anyway?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:27 am

Your lack of college education appears to cause you to have these feelings of inadequacy which you try to cover up with your constant put-downs of people who you suspect of possessing college degrees. :ugeek:
Maybe, I’m just amazed at how smart college makes certain people feel, until I had to put them in the chair and teach them how to drive the car so to speak. Turns out that way to many weren’t really that smart but hey, they have their degree and if they were the type that waived that degree around I made sure to humble these types. Oh, some did catch on quick and were much smarter than I, but I don’t think college had anything to do with their quick minds.

But I do have a degree, didn’t really need it, but the establishment required it, like I said it wasn’t the traditional 4 year degree after HS and you in all of your genius posted “Your lack of college education”.

I grew up in a town of 15k people. I knew plenty of people who went to college who shouldn't have but it was expected and their parents could afford it so they went. I also knew plenty of people who didn't go who were more than capable and could have done well with a college degree.

People don't "need to go to college". They need to prepare themselves for the future. It doesn't matter if that's college, trade school, the military. etc. College helped me expand my horizons, think more critically, communicate better and be a leader. I was meeting with the Navy recruiter the day my Dad died (one year to the day before my HS graduation) and if he hadn't I would have enlisted. His death changed the trajectory of my life but I'm pretty sure the Navy would also have helped me expand my horizons, think more critically, communicate better and be a leader.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:41 am

I grew up in a town of 15k people. I knew plenty of people who went to college who shouldn't have but it was expected and their parents could afford it so they went. I also knew plenty of people who didn't go who were more than capable and could have done well with a college degree.

People don't "need to go to college". They need to prepare themselves for the future. It doesn't matter if that's college, trade school, the military. etc. College helped me expand my horizons, think more critically, communicate better and be a leader. I was meeting with the Navy recruiter the day my Dad died (one year to the day before my HS graduation) and if he hadn't I would have enlisted. His death changed the trajectory of my life but I'm pretty sure the Navy would also have helped me expand my horizons, think more critically, communicate better and be a leader.
This is absolutely the best post I’ve read from you 88, sorry about your dad and how weird that happened on the day you were meeting the Navy recruiter.

So what happened after that?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:41 am

This is absolutely the best post I’ve read from you 88, sorry about your dad and how weird that happened on the day you were meeting the Navy recruiter.

What happened after that is a long and winding story best told with a beverage.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:27 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:49 am

What happened after that is a long and winding story best told with a beverage.
I’ve seen that road before
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Titties and Beer.

Duh :roll:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:12 pm

Titties and Beer.

You don’t need to go to college for that
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:30 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:12 pm

Titties and Beer.

You don’t need to go to college for that
...college titties are the best.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 am

You’re right, modern day vote plantations don’t use chains and shackles to hold people hostage
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Not a verbal bungle, but Biden appears drunk by the way he‘s walking.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:07 pm Not a verbal bungle, but Biden appears drunk by the way he‘s walking.
Newsflash - Biden is old. Carry on. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I bet you still do.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:55 am

I bet you still do.
Nope retired
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

....why would somebody waive their degree after going to the trouble/expense of acquiring one? :?

You make no sense at all... :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

To learn things and improve themselves, and their hire-ability.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:43 am

Exactly but you don’t really need 4 years for that, besides it has gotten very expensive.

Corporation's are starting a more focused and expedited path to learning and preparing you for a job
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:13 am

....why would somebody waive their degree after going to the trouble/expense of acquiring one? :?

That’s because your to dummy to understand the point

They already had the job and were just waiving the degree to be a pompous dip shit
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:28 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:13 am

That’s because your to dummy to understand the point

They already had the job and were just waiving the degree to be a pompous dip shit
:rofl:

1) you're

2) if you have a friend who can read ask him about "wave" and "waive"

3) too

I think I understand where the chip on your shoulder about education comes from... :geek:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:26 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:43 am

Exactly but you don’t really need 4 years for that, besides it has gotten very expensive.

Corporation's are starting a more focused and expedited path to learning and preparing you for a job
Actually, you need a lifetime to most of that. Some corporations are doing a great job at this but I’m still more in favor of publicly funded education. It’s more democratic.