Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Political discussions
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by Winterborn »

Baldy wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:02 pm Biden said the quiet part out loud. 1) They don't care and 2) it was a part of their plan.

Millions of Americans are suffering just to put gas in their tanks, but the ends justify the means.
"And when it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it's over, we'll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," said Biden.
https://www.newsweek.com/backlash-biden ... on-1709401
Both have been known for quite some time for anybody not drinking the DNC Kool-Aid. They big flaw was Russian invading Ukraine and upsetting the world oil apple cart and driving up prices faster than then expected.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Thas alot of baby formula.. :lol:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Biden telling stories. I thought we got rid of the last guy because he was a pathological liar? Seems Biden has had the same trait.
On Friday, Joe Biden delivered the commencement speech to graduating midshipmen at the Naval Academy. There are questions about a story he told about himself. Did Joe Biden add another story to the long list of fabricated tales he tells from his own life story?

Biden told the midshipmen that he applied to the Naval Academy in 1965. He told a tale of applying to the Academy with a letter from then-Delaware Senator J. Caleb Boggs. However, in 1965, Biden graduated from the University of Delaware. He wouldn’t have been applying for graduate courses at the Naval Academy because there were none. The tale was an odd one, mixing his dream of playing football with his interest in the Naval Academy.

“I was told the Class of ’72 is here. I was appointed to the academy in 1965 by a senator who I was running against in 1972 — never planned it that way. I wasn’t old enough to be sworn in. I was only 29 years old when I was running,” Biden said.

“He was a fine man. His name is J. Caleb Boggs,” the president went on. “I didn’t come to the academy because I wanted to be a football star. And you had a guy named [Roger] Staubach and [Joe] Bellino here. So I went to Delaware.”

“But all kidding aside,” Biden continued on Friday, “the best line of the debate was after it’s all over, the announcer, the questioner — who was a good guy, but supported my opponent, who was a good man as well, I might add — and he said, ‘Sen. Boggs, is there anything else you want to say?’ And he said, ‘Yes, just one thing.’ And he took the microphone. He said, ‘You know, Joe, if you accepted my commission to the — my appointment to the academy,’ he said, ‘you’d still have one year and three months’ active duty and I’d have no problems right now.’”

The New York Post reports that this story is a new one. Political journalists covering Biden’s speech were caught by surprise at this new addition to Biden rhetorical repertoire. Biden is fond of storytelling, especially if he is the star of the story. He has been called out many times for making up stories to pad his resume or bring empathy from an audience. It looks like narcissistic personality disorder. There was no mention of applying to the Naval Academy in his 2008 autobiography “Promises to Keep”. By all appearances, this is a new story he pulled out of his hat, perhaps to bond with the midshipmen, to have them think he’s one of them. Who knows?

Biden likes to talk about his dream of being a football star in his college days. Staubach and Bellino are the only two Navy football players to win the Heisman Trophy. Biden likes to say he wanted to be a “star” football player. Perhaps so but he received five student draft deferments during his college years citing childhood asthma.

The US military was heavily involved in the Vietnam War by the mid-1960s and had Biden attended the academy, he would have had to serve in the Navy upon graduation.

Biden received five student draft deferments during his four years at the University of Delaware and subsequent three years at Syracuse University College of Law.

After Biden graduated law school in 1968, he reportedly was deemed unfit for military service by citing childhood asthma. His memoir doesn’t mention the condition while describing his football exploits or his work as a lifeguard. A report released in November by his doctor also doesn’t mention asthma.

There’s just a whole lot of fishiness around Biden’s autobiographical details. He seems to insert himself and his life stories into whatever the occasion is, whether it is an academic graduation or even tragedies, like when he claimed to have spent time at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after a mass murder happened at the synagogue. That story was not true. As happens, his staff had to clean up Biden’s remarks and say that memory was of a phone call to the rabbi of the synagogue. It is just unseemly that Biden keeps propping himself up, especially since he’s been a public figure for 50 years and his statements can be verified.
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/ ... rs-n472602
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:38 am Biden telling stories. I thought we got rid of the last guy because he was a pathological liar? Seems Biden has had the same trait.
On Friday, Joe Biden delivered the commencement speech to graduating midshipmen at the Naval Academy. There are questions about a story he told about himself. Did Joe Biden add another story to the long list of fabricated tales he tells from his own life story?

Biden told the midshipmen that he applied to the Naval Academy in 1965. He told a tale of applying to the Academy with a letter from then-Delaware Senator J. Caleb Boggs. However, in 1965, Biden graduated from the University of Delaware. He wouldn’t have been applying for graduate courses at the Naval Academy because there were none. The tale was an odd one, mixing his dream of playing football with his interest in the Naval Academy.

“I was told the Class of ’72 is here. I was appointed to the academy in 1965 by a senator who I was running against in 1972 — never planned it that way. I wasn’t old enough to be sworn in. I was only 29 years old when I was running,” Biden said.

“He was a fine man. His name is J. Caleb Boggs,” the president went on. “I didn’t come to the academy because I wanted to be a football star. And you had a guy named [Roger] Staubach and [Joe] Bellino here. So I went to Delaware.”

“But all kidding aside,” Biden continued on Friday, “the best line of the debate was after it’s all over, the announcer, the questioner — who was a good guy, but supported my opponent, who was a good man as well, I might add — and he said, ‘Sen. Boggs, is there anything else you want to say?’ And he said, ‘Yes, just one thing.’ And he took the microphone. He said, ‘You know, Joe, if you accepted my commission to the — my appointment to the academy,’ he said, ‘you’d still have one year and three months’ active duty and I’d have no problems right now.’”

The New York Post reports that this story is a new one. Political journalists covering Biden’s speech were caught by surprise at this new addition to Biden rhetorical repertoire. Biden is fond of storytelling, especially if he is the star of the story. He has been called out many times for making up stories to pad his resume or bring empathy from an audience. It looks like narcissistic personality disorder. There was no mention of applying to the Naval Academy in his 2008 autobiography “Promises to Keep”. By all appearances, this is a new story he pulled out of his hat, perhaps to bond with the midshipmen, to have them think he’s one of them. Who knows?

Biden likes to talk about his dream of being a football star in his college days. Staubach and Bellino are the only two Navy football players to win the Heisman Trophy. Biden likes to say he wanted to be a “star” football player. Perhaps so but he received five student draft deferments during his college years citing childhood asthma.

The US military was heavily involved in the Vietnam War by the mid-1960s and had Biden attended the academy, he would have had to serve in the Navy upon graduation.

Biden received five student draft deferments during his four years at the University of Delaware and subsequent three years at Syracuse University College of Law.

After Biden graduated law school in 1968, he reportedly was deemed unfit for military service by citing childhood asthma. His memoir doesn’t mention the condition while describing his football exploits or his work as a lifeguard. A report released in November by his doctor also doesn’t mention asthma.

There’s just a whole lot of fishiness around Biden’s autobiographical details. He seems to insert himself and his life stories into whatever the occasion is, whether it is an academic graduation or even tragedies, like when he claimed to have spent time at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after a mass murder happened at the synagogue. That story was not true. As happens, his staff had to clean up Biden’s remarks and say that memory was of a phone call to the rabbi of the synagogue. It is just unseemly that Biden keeps propping himself up, especially since he’s been a public figure for 50 years and his statements can be verified.
I was actually watching the Navy commencement when he said that and thought it was odd as I had never heard of a connection of Biden with the Naval Academy before that. Apparently just made it up. But quite the story though, he didn't just say he had an appointment, he went into even greater detail with the comment from his Senatorial opponent. Dementia is terrible.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:19 am
Winterborn wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:38 am Biden telling stories. I thought we got rid of the last guy because he was a pathological liar? Seems Biden has had the same trait.

I was actually watching the Navy commencement when he said that and thought it was odd as I had never heard of a connection of Biden with the Naval Academy before that. Apparently just made it up. But quite the story though, he didn't just say he had an appointment, he went into even greater detail with the comment from his Senatorial opponent. Dementia is terrible.
Part of it is dementia and part is that he has been doing it for years. Just now the stories are more outlandish and harder to sweep under the proverbial rug. Plus being President tends to shine a spotlight on oneself.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Holy crap! Dropped dead.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Can anyone translate what Biden is trying to say?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

:suspicious: :dunce: :lol: :rofl:
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Everyday I seemingly get kicked in the nuts having voted for Biden. Glad my life is closer to over because this was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. This poor guy is utterly incompetent and incoherent
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:46 pm Everyday I seemingly get kicked in the nuts having voted for Biden. Glad my life is closer to over because this was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. This poor guy is utterly incompetent and incoherent
Why did you vote for him? Because he wasn't Trump? Or something else?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

“District of Combia”
“tens of millions of womens vote this year.
“terminate the presidency,”
“woe v Wade”
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JSO: there’s nothing cognitively wrong with Biden.. :rofl:
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:58 pm
Bobcat wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:46 pm Everyday I seemingly get kicked in the nuts having voted for Biden. Glad my life is closer to over because this was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. This poor guy is utterly incompetent and incoherent
Why did you vote for him? Because he wasn't Trump? Or something else?
A little because of Trump but mostly I thought Biden would keep things stable and where they were. Very wrong in my assessment and there is clear proof of a definite mental problem. Which leads me to think somebody else is doing the job in the shadows
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Is bodega pronounced bogeda? Distinct as tacos as well. Dr Jill.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:07 pm Is bodega pronounced bogeda? Distinct as tacos as well. Dr Jill.

She probably thinks they’re called latinX as well.. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

What a pervert. Disgusting. Pedo Pete strikes again.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Attack, invade, whats the difference :suspicious:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Letting this guy be interviewed by the foreign press is an embarrassment.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

The Mega party is getting bigger. Adding lots of tacos that shop at the Bodigas.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Nothing projects leadership, confidence, and capability on the world stage like being confused the moment you step off the jet..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I don’t get to sniff your hair?