Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:05 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:26 pm

Exactly but you don’t really need 4 years for that, besides it has gotten very expensive.

Corporation's are starting a more focused and expedited path to learning and preparing you for a job
Actually, you need a lifetime to most of that. Some corporations are doing a great job at this but I’m still more in favor of publicly funded education. It’s more democratic.
publicly funded like public schools?

Imagine if they used a few years of high school towards college credits….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:25 am

Actually, you need a lifetime to most of that. Some corporations are doing a great job at this but I’m still more in favor of publicly funded education. It’s more democratic.

Yes. K-12 and university. They already can here in WA with the running start program. It saves on tuition as well.

We need more robust programs like this for the trades as well. But there still also needs to be a well tounddd curriculum that helps kids learn to become good human beings through the arts, philosophy, social studies, etc. it ain’t just about job training.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

I did that through the CLEP tests
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:39 am

Yes, I used CLEP as well
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:41 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:39 am

Yes, I used CLEP as well
Tax money well-spent.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:46 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:41 am

Yes, I used CLEP as well
Tax money well-spent.
I enjoyed the Humanities

Learned a lot
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

"It is flatly unacceptable for our veterans and military families to be displaced because of your administration’s failure to secure our southern border. Military families who have scrimped and saved to be able to afford a trip to the Army-Navy game should not have to compete with illegal immigrants for hotel room space," Ernst wrote. 

Just another day in the life under BozoJoe
The worst President in history and all because trump told liberals the truth
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:21 pm "It is flatly unacceptable for our veterans and military families to be displaced because of your administration’s failure to secure our southern border. Military families who have scrimped and saved to be able to afford a trip to the Army-Navy game should not have to compete with illegal immigrants for hotel room space," Ernst wrote. 

You know, I wonder who's complaining about this. You hear almost nothing about this on the service academy message boards I follow.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:34 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:21 pm "It is flatly unacceptable for our veterans and military families to be displaced because of your administration’s failure to secure our southern border. Military families who have scrimped and saved to be able to afford a trip to the Army-Navy game should not have to compete with illegal immigrants for hotel room space," Ernst wrote. 

You know, I wonder who's complaining about this. You hear almost nothing about this on the service academy message boards I follow.
It's the Guardian so it's only slightly more reliable than SG's Ukraine sources but that story appears to be FAKE NEWS.

Viral story of migrants displacing unhoused veterans from hotels turns out to be false
Recent reports about how migrants displaced unhoused veterans from upstate New York hotels have turned out to be false after circulating widely among rightwing media outlets.

In an odd saga involving apparently altered receipts and paid unhoused actors, the chief executive of Yerik Israel Toney Foundation (YIT) – a non-profit organization focused on housing military veterans – has been accused of fabricating stories about unhoused veterans getting kicked out of hotels to make space for migrants.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ernst said that? If she were any dumber thay'd have to water her. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:41 pm

It's the Guardian so it's only slightly more reliable than SG's Ukraine sources but that story appears to be FAKE NEWS.

Viral story of migrants displacing unhoused veterans from hotels turns out to be false
Recent reports about how migrants displaced unhoused veterans from upstate New York hotels have turned out to be false after circulating widely among rightwing media outlets.

In an odd saga involving apparently altered receipts and paid unhoused actors, the chief executive of Yerik Israel Toney Foundation (YIT) – a non-profit organization focused on housing military veterans – has been accused of fabricating stories about unhoused veterans getting kicked out of hotels to make space for migrants.
Carribean Hen :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:41 pm

The Guardian is quite good compared to most other major news outlets. Of course you knew that. :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Probably a few parents

The issue is the open border

Chang and Eng deflecting again
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Probably a few parents

The economy is doing ok, haven't found anything on Hunter Biden worth leaking yet.....quick, anybody got anything?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Probably a few parents

Brawk! Open border. Brawk!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Probably a few parents

Sure, if it was true.
UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:41 pm Viral story of migrants displacing unhoused veterans from hotels turns out to be false

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

"Biden’s mandate has always been unrealistic, and a textbook study on how central planning and Bidenomics simply do not work. Mandating EVs has never been a responsible or affordable solution."
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:15 pm

Probably a few parents

Brawk! Open border. Brawk!
Said Mayor Adams in NYC….

Joe told me the border was secure so I asked him where all these people are coming from?

Joey answered with his lying straight face… Texas
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden sounding drunk again..

Congressman Trump amd ‘Bow’? :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Boo hoo poor ole dementia Jojo is now deeply worried about his son….

Typical idiot

He didn’t seem to mind his sons actions 20 years ago…. I want Hookers and blow Daddy…no problem Veruca Salt Sonny Hunter boy…. All good

Hunter should sue his idiot father for raising a spoiled fucking enabled whore drilling bedding my dead brothers wife strip club grandchildren denier …but Daddy was to busy showering with daughter …perverted piece shit the entire family is under the leadership of this freaking bozo Biden…. Maybe a Biden did get The Hunter out of the house before he banged his 14 year old niece so I’ll give em that

Joes defense…. I’m too dumb it’s not my fault
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:47 am Boo hoo poor ole dementia Jojo is now deeply worried about his son….

Typical idiot

He didn’t seem to mind his sons actions 20 years ago…. I want Hookers and blow Daddy…no problem Veruca Salt Sonny Hunter boy…. All good

Hunter should sue his idiot father for raising a spoiled fucking enabled whore drilling bedding my dead brothers wife strip club grandchildren denier …but Daddy was to busy showering with daughter …perverted piece shit the entire family is under the leadership of this freaking bozo Biden…. Maybe a Biden did get The Hunter out of the house before he banged his 14 year old niece so I’ll give em that

Hunter lost my vote a long time ago. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:38 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:47 am Boo hoo poor ole dementia Jojo is now deeply worried about his son….

Typical idiot

Why?

The laptop is just Russian disinformation anyway

All lies Daddy said
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:11 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:38 am
Why?

All lies Daddy said
The laptop is russian disinformation is as believable as the election was stolen or January 6 was a peaceful protest or trump is the innocent victim of a witch hunt by a weaponized DoJ.

The amount of utter bullsh!t that people will believe is amazing. PT Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:06 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:11 pm

Why?

All lies Daddy said
The laptop is russian disinformation is as believable as the election was stolen or January 6 was a peaceful protest or trump is the innocent victim of a witch hunt by a weaponized DoJ.

The amount of utter bullsh!t that people will believe is amazing. PT Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute.
Sarcasm