Post by SeattleGriz »

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by clenz »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:30 pm

Also, is the ex into short over-weight Hispanic males? Asking for a friend.

On a serious note, get well soon and get some digits from one of those hot nurses taking care of you.
She's clearly not into monogamy. I know that's different than Hispanic, but....given the number added to the body count over the last 12 months, I don't think she's too discerning.

The current guy - who would "Devastate her if he left" (keep in mind she's known him for like 3 months, and she said that 3 weeks into knowing him, yet she has said fuck all about our 16-year relationship ending) is a 42-year-old locksmith. Not an "own his own shop" locksmith. A 42-year-old works for someone else in a small shop locksmith, from what I've been told. A locksmith that somehow makes less money than I do and is a decade older than I...and it's not like I'm bringing in a super high salary for him to have to try to match.

I'm clearly a massive fuck up in life if I'm losing a 16-year relationship to someone a decade older than me that makes less money than me with a small fraction of the higher-end earning potential and retirement plan.

I mean, send her a text. From what I discovered, your chances of exchanging "messages" is a fuck of a lot higher than zero.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by clenz »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:40 am

My lord. That's awful, Chadwick. I hope you recover quickly.

And to think - I used her advice when I has having a rough patch in my own marriage. :ohno: :ohno:
Honestly, if you knew even 15% of even what I was able to discover over the last year, you'd shit your pants. If I was convinced, she wouldn't read this forum and stalk my posts by username, I'd share. Though I know she has a long history of just doing a "search by user" for posts from me on here, AGS, Twitter, etc. Given we are still going through the legal side of it, I would guess it's not in my best interest to just throw it out there, even buried in a thousand post-long thread about covid.

I've brought up a similar issue to the "professional" deal and how everything that happened before and after the idea of the divorce came out and she just shits on it with "don't you dare bring my profession into it" even though I think it's pretty fucked that a therapist WHO WORKS WITH COUPLES GOING THROUGH SHIT LIKE THIS to do what she's done.

Oh, want one fun fact I'm willing to share.

Member my story about ending up in the hospital with DKA, almost dead, when my pancreas died? I went to urgent care the morning of Sunday May 17th. It was there they told me I needed to go to the ER but I could go home and pack a bag first. It was in that 5 minutes I was at home packing a bag explaining to her what was happening that she went "I don't want to be married anymore" and walked away

So yep. I just found out from a medical professional the fact I'm alive and functioning is a borderline miracle, I go to the one person I'd expect support from and her response wasn't any kind of support or anything. The only words out of her mouth that entire time I was home was "I don't want to be married anymore".

I then went and spent a week in the hospital, thinking I'm going to die, marinating on that being the last thing I was told. She didn't send me a message all week. When I got home from the hospital the first thing she did was take the kids and run away to her parents house because "she was scared" because of how I looked. No shit? I had lost 40lbs in two weeks, had gone through one of the most traumatic things my body could go through, spent a week in the hospital having my body medically reversed from that. Of course, I looked like shit. She painted me as an animal to her friends and family to the point they were going to call the cops to get her out of the house while I was there because of "how I was acting" when I got home. I could barely stand when I got home, the fuck was I going to do?

This photo was me the morning after I got home. Woke up to an empty house now type 1 diabetic with no reason why it happened and now facing a divorce that I didn't see coming at all while having the person run away from me, with the kids, painting me as a violent animal she was scared of.

Clearly I was a danger to everyone at that point. Good thing I didn't follow through on my apparent urge to just kill everyone
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

My daughter designed and is selling a t shirt:

Go to https://www.etsy.com/listing/947791489/ ... NtKW-tXFsQ to purchase. I think a male version is soon to come.
Last edited by JohnStOnge on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:33 pm
It's called trying to be honest with the American People. How did having a President saying we had 15 cases and soon it would be zero work out?

One of the biggest problems we had was Trump constantly trying to downplay the situation because he didn't want people to change their behavior in a way that would damage the economy. That resulted in a complete disaster. He completely torpedoed efforts by public health professionals to minimize the impact to the extent possible. Created a situation in which all kinds of misinformation was being believed by his fans.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:33 pm
It's called trying to be honest with the American People. How did having a President saying we had 15 cases and soon it would be zero work out?

One of the biggest problems we had was Trump constantly trying to downplay the situation because he didn't want people to change their behavior in a way that would damage the economy. That resulted in a complete disaster. He completely torpedoed efforts by public health professionals to minimize the impact to the extent possible. Created a situation in which all kinds of misinformation was being believed by his fans.
What about Trump. Is that all you got?

Because Biden is on record saying that he wouldn't shut down the economy, but he'll shut down the virus. Now what, three days in and he's already going back on his word? He's already ahead of Trump on lies.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Oh.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

clenz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:57 pm I'm clearly a massive fuck up in life if I'm losing a 16-year relationship to someone a decade older than me that makes less money than me with a small fraction of the higher-end earning potential and retirement plan.
You're not the fuck up here.
clenz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:02 pm Member my story about ending up in the hospital with DKA, almost dead, when my pancreas died? I went to urgent care the morning of Sunday May 17th. It was there they told me I needed to go to the ER but I could go home and pack a bag first. It was in that 5 minutes I was at home packing a bag explaining to her what was happening that she went "I don't want to be married anymore" and walked away
That is cold-blooded. I wouldn't take any kind of advice on how to positively deal with other humans from someone who did that.

Hang in there.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oof.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:29 pm Oof.

MACA!
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I am shocked every mistake seems to go against Trump. Who'd a thunk it. I read about this Surgisphere company earlier in the year and their dodgy data collection and now they won't release all of it, or their methodology. If I remember correctly, the "experts" poo poo'd the article about Surgisphere as conspiracy.

Exactly what I've been bitching about the entire time about the handling of COVID. An absolute abomination of science. Dissenting views have been vilified and stifled, only to now come to light they had valid claims and possibly could have saved lives.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:37 am I am shocked every mistake seems to go against Trump. Who'd a thunk it. I read about this Surgisphere company earlier in the year and their dodgy data collection and now they won't release all of it, or their methodology. If I remember correctly, the "experts" poo poo'd the article about Surgisphere as conspiracy.

Exactly what I've been bitching about the entire time about the handling of COVID. An absolute abomination of science. Dissenting views have been vilified and stifled, only to now come to light they had valid claims and possibly could have saved lives.

Why isn’t this a bigger deal? Has HQ been approved for Covid treatment?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:14 pm
clenz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:57 pm I'm clearly a massive fuck up in life if I'm losing a 16-year relationship to someone a decade older than me that makes less money than me with a small fraction of the higher-end earning potential and retirement plan.
You're not the fuck up here.
clenz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:02 pm Member my story about ending up in the hospital with DKA, almost dead, when my pancreas died? I went to urgent care the morning of Sunday May 17th. It was there they told me I needed to go to the ER but I could go home and pack a bag first. It was in that 5 minutes I was at home packing a bag explaining to her what was happening that she went "I don't want to be married anymore" and walked away
That is cold-blooded. I wouldn't take any kind of advice on how to positively deal with other humans from someone who did that.

Hang in there.
This! :nod:

Sorry you’re going through this but she’s clearly damaged. You can want out of a marriage and still be compassionate and do the right thing.

Keep you’re chin up, brother and make yourself happy. You’re the only one who’s truly in control of that.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:18 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:37 am I am shocked every mistake seems to go against Trump. Who'd a thunk it. I read about this Surgisphere company earlier in the year and their dodgy data collection and now they won't release all of it, or their methodology. If I remember correctly, the "experts" poo poo'd the article about Surgisphere as conspiracy.

Why isn’t this a bigger deal? Has HQ been approved for Covid treatment?
Good question. Here is a little history, as I see it, on HCQ. Trump came out and said HCQ could be a game changer. The usage being recommended by those familiar with HCQ said it had promising results when given early and in conjunction with Z Paks or Azithromyacin

After the media tried to say Trump recommended eating fish tank cleaner, multiple studies came out showing how wrong Trump was, except, the studies were either retracted for poor design or shown to NOT be the protocol recommended. ie: giving HCQ to people after it was too late. At this point, it's hard to get the story correct, but most medical groups and States based their "stoppage" of the HCQ usage based on the faulty studies.

While over in Europe and Africa, they were seeing positive results with early HCQ intervention. It was this debate that was squashed and never considered in the full evaluation of HCQ.

This is a travesty of science.

As to your question about COVID treatment, the AMA is allowing doctors to prescribe is as off label per their discretion. There is some debate that AMA changed their tune, but I can't find that proof. I think what people are referring to was this:

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2 ... dendum.pdf

Lots of talk about "Whereas" and "resolved", so I assume that was simply someone proposing something (whereas) and asking for resolution (resolved) and not a statement by the AMA.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:popcorn:

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Rumor now is Hank Aaron died from the China virus vaccine. He got it 17 days ago, started exhibiting symptoms and difficulty breathing 6 days after. Perfect incubation period.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:27 pm Rumor now is Hank Aaron died from the China virus vaccine. He got it 17 days ago, started exhibiting symptoms and difficulty breathing 6 days after. Perfect incubation period.
You might get BDK'D, just saying.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:27 pm Rumor now is Hank Aaron died from the China virus vaccine. He got it 17 days ago, started exhibiting symptoms and difficulty breathing 6 days after. Perfect incubation period.
From what I've read about Moderna, you need 2 doses, a month apart, for immunity. None of the vaccines are FDA approved, only have the emergency approval.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Yesterday, Fauci said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is likely two weeks away from emergency approval pending Phase 3 data.

This one is huge because it only takes one shot and can be stored at room temperature. The reasons is that it's a more traditional DNA vaccine (not mRNA). Once approved, J&J thinks it can get 100 million doses delivered by the end of March.

The Phase 1/2 trials showed a 90% efficacy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fauci ... 1611443596
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:19 pm
I get her and Naomi Klein confused sometimes.

Wolf...when 3rd wave feminist philosophers wrap around Covid conspiracy theories like a warm blanket.

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:23 pm :popcorn:

These formulas are what I had to point out to Houndie when he said California was out of ICU beds. They weren't, but due to the formulas, all "calculated" COVID beds were full, even though there were still around 1600 ICU beds across the state.

The new math.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

∞∞∞ wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:22 am Yesterday, Fauci said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is likely two weeks away from emergency approval pending Phase 3 data.

This one is huge because it only takes one shot and can be stored at room temperature. The reasons is that it's a more traditional DNA vaccine (not mRNA). Once approved, J&J thinks it can get 100 million doses delivered by the end of March.

The Phase 1/2 trials showed a 90% efficacy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fauci ... 1611443596
If I get the vaccine, this is the version I was waiting for.

Double edit! Butchered this post.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:46 am
SDHornet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:19 pm

Wolf...when 3rd wave feminist philosophers wrap around Covid conspiracy theories like a warm blanket.

Conspiracy theories = well known facts about the limitations of PCR testing.

How many times can you go to that well before it runs dry. :D
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:01 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:46 am

Conspiracy theories = well known facts about the limitations of PCR testing.

How many times can you go to that well before it runs dry. :D
Why go elsewhere when that well is full of opinions, loose facts, and non-science? :kisswink: