kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:08 am
And? Are you trying to present Greene as proof that the end is nigh? She's a whackadoodle who should be drummed out of Congress. She's kind of like a right-wing version of some members of the Squat.

Qanon and people who espouse its BS are a threat to the future but no more so than "ideas" like AnTiFa. You fight bad ideas with better ideas not by restricting free speech or detoxing people you disagree with. Why do you hate freedom and democracy? :D
No and detoxing concerns noted.

But this is just another false equivalency from you. Help me find the story where ctrl-lefties talked about streaking the Quad and then actually did it. Much less their congressional leaders, ex-military, LE members, etc.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:09 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:53 am

So as it turns out, you ARE one of those who aren't smart enough to see the obvious right in front of you. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :dunce:
Facts/quotes supporting your theory would be helpful.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:22 am

So as it turns out, you ARE one of those who aren't smart enough to see the obvious right in front of you. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :dunce:
Look at the case and death counts in California or Chicago over the last 3 months and explain to me how they've dropped enough to scientifically justify lifting restrictions? Are they dropping? Yes. Are they better than they were when restrictions were reinstated?

Questioning the motivation for lifting the restrictions in Donk states and cities is justified. Why do you hate science and math?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:37 am

Look at the case and death counts in California or Chicago over the last 3 months and explain to me how they've dropped enough to scientifically justify lifting restrictions? Are they dropping? Yes. Are they better than they were when restrictions were reinstated?

Questioning the motivation for lifting the restrictions in Donk states and cities is justified. Why do you hate science and math?
Which restrictions have they lifted?

The Chicago Mayor’s idea was that if restaurants are open social distancing might be policed better than house parties. :lol:

Cali lifted stay at home orders based on ICU trends.

Again, show me some facts supporting the conspiracy theory. And some science. I’m fine with agreeing on facts and being wrong.

Are you?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:21 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:08 am
And? Are you trying to present Greene as proof that the end is nigh? She's a whackadoodle who should be drummed out of Congress. She's kind of like a right-wing version of some members of the Squat.

Qanon and people who espouse its BS are a threat to the future but no more so than "ideas" like AnTiFa. You fight bad ideas with better ideas not by restricting free speech or detoxing people you disagree with. Why do you hate freedom and democracy? :D

But this is just another false equivalency from you. Help me find the story where ctrl-lefties talked about streaking the Quad and then actually did it. Much less their congressional leaders, ex-military, LE members, etc.
I don't think it's a false equivalency. As I've said, there are similarities and there are differences. You want to focus on the differences that make the Capitol riots look worse.

Capitol Riots Bad
- Attempt to overturn the results of the election
- Targeted the Capitol and Congress
- ex-military and current LE members participated
- egged on by conservative political leaders in advance

BLM/AnTiFa Riots Bad
- Occurred in cities across the country
- Occurred for an extended period of time (they're still occurring in some cities)
- Local political leaders limited LE's ability to respond which emboldened the rioters
- Local prosecutors declined to prosecute many of the offenders which further emboldened the rioters
- Defended, rationalized and even encouraged by liberal political leaders as they occurred

The Left has been demonizing LE since George Floyd (defund the police, All Cops Are Bastards, etc.) and then they question why LE would stand up and support Trump. The reason that LE participated in the Capitol riots is similar to why BLM rioted in the first place. They felt they were being disrespected and treated unfairly and they'd had enough. The Left doubled down on this disrespect after the riots by questioning the loyalty of the National Guard. If you keep kicking a dog eventually he's going to bite you. Is it the dog's fault or your fault for kicking him?
Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:37 am

The Chicago Mayor’s idea was that if restaurants are open social distancing might be policed better than house parties. :lol:

Again, show me some facts supporting the conspiracy theory. And some science. I’m fine with agreeing on facts and being wrong.

Are you?
I take the virus very seriously and support some restrictions.

I can't access the NY Times site any more but case counts and deaths are coming down but they were still significantly higher than they were last year when many of the restrictions were increased. IMO, Cali saying they lifted stay at home orders based on ICU trends is a smokescreen meant to cover for the reality that they were lifting them to save Newsom's butt. He's more concerned about saving his job than he is in saving lives.

You have to be naive or partisan to not wonder about the coincidence of the lifting of restrictions, the inauguration of Biden and in California's case, the Newsom recall.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Theory? Can't you read? There's nothing "theoretical" about the fact that many of the largest blowhard proponents of full on shutdown/lockddowns have now done 180's and changed their tune completely since Biden took office. There's nothing "theoretical" about the fact that Biden's $1.9T stimulus package he's proposing contains hundreds of billions of dollars in bailouts to the very states who shut down the hardest (and were already bankrupt prior to covid).

Not sure (other than "Google is your friend") what else you're looking for. There's lots of info out there, bro.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:11 am

Are you?

I can't access the NY Times site any more but case counts and deaths are coming down but they were still significantly higher than they were last year when many of the restrictions were increased. IMO, Cali saying they lifted stay at home orders based on ICU trends is a smokescreen meant to cover for the reality that they were lifting them to save Newsom's butt. He's more concerned about saving his job than he is in saving lives.

You have to be naive or partisan to not wonder about the coincidence of the lifting of restrictions, the inauguration of Biden and in California's case, the Newsom recall.
say it louder for the people in the back. :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:11 am

Are you?

I never said I didn't wonder. It's possible. Now about those facts. Specifically what are the restrictions coming down? How do they jive with and when they were put in place? Are the restrictions based on data and trends? What exactly were the numbers when they were put in place and what did the governors (all of them, some of them, which ones?) say about the metrics used to relax restrictions? The rest, as you admitted, is just your opinion.

I see quite a bit of "many" "most' and "180's", and "changing of tunes." I mostly pay attention to WA and Inslee has been fairly upfront in setting the hurdles. When we achieve X, restriction Y is relaxed.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:21 am

I don't think it's a false equivalency. As I've said, there are similarities and there are differences. You want to focus on the differences that make the Capitol riots look worse.

Capitol Riots Bad

BLM/AnTiFa Riots Bad
- Occurred for an extended period of time (they're still occurring in some cities)
- Local political leaders limited LE's ability to respond which emboldened the rioters
- Local prosecutors declined to prosecute many of the offenders which further emboldened the rioters
- Defended, rationalized and even encouraged by liberal political leaders as they occurred

The Left has been demonizing LE since George Floyd (defund the police, All Cops Are Bastards, etc.) and then they question why LE would stand up and support Trump. The reason that LE participated in the Capitol riots is similar to why BLM rioted in the first place. They felt they were being disrespected and treated unfairly and they'd had enough. The Left doubled down on this disrespect after the riots by questioning the loyalty of the National Guard. If you keep kicking a dog eventually he's going to bite you. Is it the dog's fault or your fault for kicking him?
The false equivalency this time was comparing covid shenanigans to insurrection.

But your post is not a terrible assesement. LE has no excuses IMO. They're big boys who still need to do their jobs and not get caught up in seditious acts.

I'll add some more fuel to the fire. I'm sure you can find social media activity like this coming from the squat.
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a first-term Georgia Republican, repeatedly endorsed executing top Democratic politicians on social media before she was elected to Congress, including telling a follower who asked if they could hang former President Barack Obama that the “stage is being set.”

A review of Ms. Greene’s social media accounts, first reported by CNN, found that she repeatedly liked posts on Facebook that discussed the prospect of violence against Democratic lawmakers and employees of the federal government. Ms. Greene liked a Facebook comment in January 2019 that said “a bullet to the head would be quicker” to remove Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and liked another about executing FBI agents.

After a Facebook follower asked Ms. Greene “Now do we get to hang them,” referring to Mr. Obama and Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and Democratic presidential nominee, Ms. Greene responded: “Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off.”

In a lengthy statement posted to Twitter on Tuesday before CNN published its report, Ms. Greene did not disavow the posts, but accused CNN of “coming after” her for political reasons and noted that several people had managed her social media accounts.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/27/us/m ... cBXc_f3pD4
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:52 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 am

Capitol Riots Bad

BLM/AnTiFa Riots Bad

The false equivalency this time was comparing covid shenanigans to insurrection.

But your post is not a terrible assessement. LE has no excuses IMO. They're big boys who still need to do their jobs and not get caught up in seditious acts.

I'll add some more fuel to the fire. I'm sure you can find social media activity like this coming from the squat.
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a first-term Georgia Republican, repeatedly endorsed executing top Democratic politicians on social media before she was elected to Congress, including telling a follower who asked if they could hang former President Barack Obama that the “stage is being set.”

A review of Ms. Greene’s social media accounts, first reported by CNN, found that she repeatedly liked posts on Facebook that discussed the prospect of violence against Democratic lawmakers and employees of the federal government. Ms. Greene liked a Facebook comment in January 2019 that said “a bullet to the head would be quicker” to remove Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and liked another about executing FBI agents.

After a Facebook follower asked Ms. Greene “Now do we get to hang them,” referring to Mr. Obama and Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and Democratic presidential nominee, Ms. Greene responded: “Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off.”

In a lengthy statement posted to Twitter on Tuesday before CNN published its report, Ms. Greene did not disavow the posts, but accused CNN of “coming after” her for political reasons and noted that several people had managed her social media accounts.
I think Marjorie Taylor Greene is unfit to serve in Congress. I also think AOChe, Omar and others are unfit to serve in Congress. I worry about this country because we have voters who elect people like that. And while not up to MTG's Facebook posts, BDK posted memes of AOChe, Pelosi and others defending, rationalizing or encouraging the BLM/AnTiFa riots.

What do you mean by "LE has no excuses IMO."? Are you including all of LE with the members who participated in the riots? Guilt by association? How is that different than stereotyping all African Americans as criminals because a larger percentage of the African American population has been convicted of a crime? The members of LE who participated in the Capitol riots have no excuses not the entire LE community.

Bias and bigotry toward any group including LE is a bad thing.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

89Hen wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:56 pm Take it FWIW, but this is an interesting piece...

Looks like the leftist censors at Youtube removed it, but here it is:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:29 pm Looks like the leftist censors at Youtube removed it
Seriously? On what grounds??
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:15 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:52 am

But your post is not a terrible assessement. LE has no excuses IMO. They're big boys who still need to do their jobs and not get caught up in seditious acts.

I think Marjorie Taylor Greene is unfit to serve in Congress. I also think AOChe, Omar and others are unfit to serve in Congress. I worry about this country because we have voters who elect people like that. And while not up to MTG's Facebook posts, BDK posted memes of AOChe, Pelosi and others defending, rationalizing or encouraging the BLM/AnTiFa riots.

What do you mean by "LE has no excuses IMO."? Are you including all of LE with the members who participated in the riots? Guilt by association? How is that different than stereotyping all African Americans as criminals because a larger percentage of the African American population has been convicted of a crime? The members of LE who participated in the Capitol riots have no excuses not the entire LE community.

Whoa! I was referring to your explanation of why LE took part. Some did. I said as much in my response.

And please feel free to repost the articles where the squat’s words and actions are equivalent to the alt-right.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:31 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:29 pm Looks like the leftist censors at Youtube removed it
Seriously? On what grounds??
Probably because it questioned Saint Fauci, and said the China Virus started in China.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:39 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:15 pm

Whoa! I was referring to your explanation of why LE took part. Some did. I said as much in my response.

And please feel free to repost the articles where the squat’s words and actions are equivalent to the alt-right.
Equivalent? Why does every comparison have to be Granny Smith Apples to Granny Smith Apples? Both sides can and have been wrong. The alt-right lost its shit when Trump lost the election. I have no doubt that the ctrl-left would have lost its shit if Trump had won.

I've already said that I think MTG is unfit to serve in Congress. Why don't you criticize the hypocrisy of AOChe standing on her soapbox complaining about Boobs (Cruz) and Hawley after defending/encouraging the BLM/AnTiFa riots?

And yes it's disgusting that a member of Congress like MTG has said those things. There are those on the ctrl-left that are saying just as vile and disgusting things about conservatives. For example ...
houndbrah wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 pm First the payback, then the reconciliation :thumb:
houndbrah wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:43 am There is no bright future with these people involved. They can't be reasoned with, you have to kill them.
houndbrah wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:26 pm Its not up to the Democrats to make the first step. Let the Republicans deal with the traitors among them is the first step. Fuck the Republicans with a broken beer bottle.
houndbrah wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 am We can't progress towards unity until we're all on the same page. :coffee:
Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:28 pm Apparently 1 mask is no longer good enough. Now you have ass clowns saying people (the gen public) should be wearing 2 masks.. :suspicious:
Check that, make that 3 masks..
https://summit.news/2021/01/27/experts- ... ree-masks/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:39 pm

Equivalent? Why does every comparison have to be Granny Smith Apples to Granny Smith Apples? Both sides can and have been wrong. The alt-right lost its shit when Trump lost the election. I have no doubt that the ctrl-left would have lost its shit if Trump had won.

I've already said that I think MTG is unfit to serve in Congress. Why don't you criticize the hypocrisy of AOChe standing on her soapbox complaining about Boobs (Cruz) and Hawley after defending/encouraging the BLM/AnTiFa riots?

If you want to call MTG out for her violent comments why aren't you calling out your fellow Libs for similar comments on CS ...
houndbrah wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 pm First the payback, then the reconciliation :thumb:
houndbrah wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:43 am There is no bright future with these people involved. They can't be reasoned with, you have to kill them.
houndbrah wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:26 pm Its not up to the Democrats to make the first step. Let the Republicans deal with the traitors among them is the first step. Fuck the Republicans with a broken beer bottle.
houndbrah wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 am We can't progress towards unity until we're all on the same page. :coffee:
Post the actual quotes from AOC and I will comment. I'm fine with being incorrect or changing my mind when real evidence is presented. Are you? :)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 pm

If you want to call MTG out for her violent comments why aren't you calling out your fellow Libs for similar comments on CS ...
Post the actual quotes from AOC and I will comment. I'm fine with being incorrect or changing my mind when real evidence is presented. Are you? :)
OK BDKalm, let's make set the parameters of the debate so specifically that I know I'll win regardless of whether there is merit to points made outside of the parameters I set. i.e. Only Granny Smith Apples to Granny Smith Apples comparisons are allowed.

The Capitol "protests" also made people uncomfortable ...

You want to focus on the Capitol riots and dismiss any comparisons to the BLM/AnTiFa riots because it supports your ideology. Let's dismiss the anger of people on the right because a handful of them stormed the Capitol and move forward with our agenda without addressing any of their complaints or concerns. Let's put conservatives in their place and ignore the reality that we are making them victims of liberal imperialism.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

CAA Flagship wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 am I think this thing needs it's own thread.
https://nypost.com/2020/01/24/coronavir ... -hospital/

The latest update:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chin ... SKBN1ZO0AV
https://www.championshipsubdivision.com ... 7#p1289027
1 year (+2 days) bump.
Yeah, probably needed its own thread..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:22 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 pm

OK BDKalm, let's make set the parameters of the debate so specifically that I know I'll win regardless of whether there is merit to points made outside of the parameters I set. i.e. Only Granny Smith Apples to Granny Smith Apples comparisons are allowed.

The Capitol "protests" also made people uncomfortable ...

You want to focus on the Capitol riots and dismiss any comparisons to the BLM/AnTiFa riots because it supports your ideology. Let's dismiss the anger of people on the right because a handful of them stormed the Capitol and move forward with our agenda without addressing any of their complaints or concerns. Let's put conservatives in their place and ignore the reality that we are making them victims of liberal imperialism.
That’s better and I’m frankly too worn out from your relentless whataboutism to continue to fight. :lol:

You got me. Let’s impeach Houndy!

:)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Long live Houndy :thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:35 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Yes. There from the start. And the ONLY reason they didn’t cave to that pressure six-eight months ago is because it would have healed the economy quicker and helped Trump. They sacrificed hundreds of thousands of businesses to defeat Trump and get millions of Americans dependent on the Government for their sustenance. Oh, with the “wink/wink” guarantee from the Dems that they’d get paid back through state bailouts if they helped out.
Not to mention these openings are being done in the face of the new "super strains" that defy natural selection. :ohno:
Probably, and if so, sadly true...(although I don’t get your reference to natural selection.)

So much for open everything back up. Jesus fucking Christ, don’t be Manaus...or have a Trump-like leader.
The humanitarian disaster unfolding in the Amazon’s largest city has shown what happens when government failures, scientific misfires and public indifference meet a new, possibly more dangerous variant of the virus that has ravaged the globe....

“Manaus represents a ‘sentinel’ population, giving us a data-based indication of what may happen if SARS-CoV-2 is allowed to spread largely unmitigated,” a team of researches wrote this month in Science.

Doctors and front-line health workers are describing a dangerous new chapter in the struggle against the virus. The shift came suddenly: It wasn’t just the surge in patients but the severity of their cases. People started arriving at hospitals significantly sicker, lungs chewed up with disease.

“What has been said before, that this is a strain more transmissible but not more severe — that’s not what is happening in Manaus,” epidemiologist Noaldo Lucena said. “This isn’t a feeling. It’s a fact.”

The global implications could be significant. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Manaus, a city of 2 million swelling along the Amazon River, has been closely studied by scientists. Local officials shied away from lockdowns or restrictions that have been successful elsewhere. And what policies did exist, many people ignored. The virus, believed to have infected a large portion of the population, was left mostly free to spread naturally.

For a time, after the wave of April and May subsided, scientists and government officials wondered whether the city had achieved herd immunity. Some scientists estimated three-fourths of the population had been infected. Many believed the worst was behind the city.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... nt-manaus/
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:45 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:35 am

Not to mention these openings are being done in the face of the new "super strains" that defy natural selection. :ohno:
Probably, and if so, sadly true...(although I don’t get your reference to natural selection.)

So much for open everything back up. Jesus fucking Christ, don’t be Manaus...or have a Trump-like leader.
The humanitarian disaster unfolding in the Amazon’s largest city has shown what happens when government failures, scientific misfires and public indifference meet a new, possibly more dangerous variant of the virus that has ravaged the globe....

“Manaus represents a ‘sentinel’ population, giving us a data-based indication of what may happen if SARS-CoV-2 is allowed to spread largely unmitigated,” a team of researches wrote this month in Science.

Doctors and front-line health workers are describing a dangerous new chapter in the struggle against the virus. The shift came suddenly: It wasn’t just the surge in patients but the severity of their cases. People started arriving at hospitals significantly sicker, lungs chewed up with disease.

“What has been said before, that this is a strain more transmissible but not more severe — that’s not what is happening in Manaus,” epidemiologist Noaldo Lucena said. “This isn’t a feeling. It’s a fact.”

The global implications could be significant. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Manaus, a city of 2 million swelling along the Amazon River, has been closely studied by scientists. Local officials shied away from lockdowns or restrictions that have been successful elsewhere. And what policies did exist, many people ignored. The virus, believed to have infected a large portion of the population, was left mostly free to spread naturally.

For a time, after the wave of April and May subsided, scientists and government officials wondered whether the city had achieved herd immunity. Some scientists estimated three-fourths of the population had been infected. Many believed the worst was behind the city.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... nt-manaus/
Natural selection means that almost always, under natural conditions, a virus that becomes more infectious, almost always becomes less lethal.

You rarely hear the media mention anything past mutated strain.

In your example, look at that city. It's filthy. It's right on the water with trash everywhere. That's not the norm for American cities. Manaus looks like a petri dish with tons of different mutation pressures causing the virus to mutate in a bad way - that's not natural.

Looks very much like how different flu strains come out of the filthy areas of China yearly. You've picked an outlier for your example.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:48 am You rarely hear the media mention anything.
You got that right.