Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:47 pm
Ivytalk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:48 pm

Joe Biden and klam: Let ‘em in! Public health and border security be damned!
Reading is hard.
Caught another Palousian trout. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:17 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:47 pm

Reading is hard.
Oncorhynchus mykiss gairdnerii
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:27 am
Ivytalk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:17 am

Switched my usual Royal Wulff for an olive quill.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:27 am

Get that dandy east coast brownie shit out of here. Redbands are all about Pat’s Rubber Legs and October Caddis.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:27 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why isn't that tweet flagged for misinformation? Fauci says you need to wear a mask after vaccination because you can still catch it.

Hell, Redfield recently said a mask is more effective than a vaccine, and he's the CDC guy!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:31 am
Ivytalk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 am

Get that dandy east coast brownie shit out of here. Redbands are all about Pat’s Rubber Legs and October Caddis.
Caught you anyway, didn’t it?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Well, hope you vaccination karens are fucking happy. My otherwise healthy 24 year old daughter, who had about a .00004% chance of getting a severe case of COVID is now in the fucking hospital with blood clots, heart palpitations, inflamed heart muscle and irritated heart lining from a severe reaction to the 2nd Moderna shot.
Following some reports of myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, which is inflammation of the lining outside the heart, after the receipt of mRNA vaccines, the FDA added revisions to both the patient and healthcare provider fact sheets for the Moderna vaccine.

In the patient fact sheet for the Moderna vaccine, the FDA notes that symptoms of myocarditis or pericarditis tend to appear “within a few days following receipt of the second dose.” However, the FDA, adds, these side effects are very unlikely to occur in most people.

The federal agency also advises that those who do experience myocarditis or pericarditis symptoms after vaccination should seek medical attention immediately. The symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, and “feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart.”

According to the CDC, these side effects within the heart are most likely to occur in adolescents and young adults. Most of those who receive immediate care respond well to treatment, and their condition quickly improves, the agency adds.
Fuck all you vaccination-pushing motherfuckers. Something happens to HER, and she doesn't recover from this, I'm going on a fucking rampage.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:01 am Well, hope you vaccination karens are fucking happy. My otherwise healthy 24 year old daughter, who had about a .00004% chance of getting a severe case of COVID is now in the fucking hospital with blood clots, heart palpitations, inflamed heart muscle and irritated heart lining from a severe reaction to the 2nd Moderna shot.
Following some reports of myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, which is inflammation of the lining outside the heart, after the receipt of mRNA vaccines, the FDA added revisions to both the patient and healthcare provider fact sheets for the Moderna vaccine.

In the patient fact sheet for the Moderna vaccine, the FDA notes that symptoms of myocarditis or pericarditis tend to appear “within a few days following receipt of the second dose.” However, the FDA, adds, these side effects are very unlikely to occur in most people.

The federal agency also advises that those who do experience myocarditis or pericarditis symptoms after vaccination should seek medical attention immediately. The symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, and “feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart.”

According to the CDC, these side effects within the heart are most likely to occur in adolescents and young adults. Most of those who receive immediate care respond well to treatment, and their condition quickly improves, the agency adds.
Fuck all you vaccination-pushing motherfuckers. Something happens to HER, and she doesn't recover from this, I'm going on a fucking rampage.
This sucks man, sorry to hear. :ohno:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Damn, hope she gets better quick.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

Very sorry to hear that, Tom. We’ll keep you and your daughter in our thoughts.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:01 am Well, hope you vaccination karens are fucking happy. My otherwise healthy 24 year old daughter, who had about a .00004% chance of getting a severe case of COVID is now in the fucking hospital with blood clots, heart palpitations, inflamed heart muscle and irritated heart lining from a severe reaction to the 2nd Moderna shot.

Sorry to hear. Best wishes.

Younger otherwise heathly folks (teens/20s) don’t need to be getting this vax, yet the vaxxers keep pushing it (and in the case of some colleges forcing it) on young healthy folks.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Sorry to hear the news. Hoping for a quick, complete recovery.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Wow. Best of luck to your daughter.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

And our phenomenal medical system strikes again. Sent her home with zero diagnosis. Zero prognosis. Zero medical assistance.

“Go see a cardiologist”. That was the extent of their medical advice.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Why the heck are pro and Olympic athletes who are fully vaxxed still being tested, and forced to sit out if they test postive?. :suspicious: If most players, coaches, officials have been vaxxed, and a few of them get a mild case of the China Virus, WGAF? Are we going to see this pointless idiocy extended into the fall?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:53 pm Why the heck are pro and Olympic athletes who are fully vaxxed still being tested, and forced to sit out if they test postive?. :suspicious: If most players, coaches, officials have been vaxxed, and a few of them get a mild case of the China Virus, WGAF? Are we going to see this pointless idiocy extended into the fall?
You’re going to see it extended into oblivion. It will NEVER end.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:42 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:53 pm Why the heck are pro and Olympic athletes who are fully vaxxed still being tested, and forced to sit out if they test postive?. :suspicious: If most players, coaches, officials have been vaxxed, and a few of them get a mild case of the China Virus, WGAF? Are we going to see this pointless idiocy extended into the fall?
Work basically made it mandatory without saying it is mandatory today. If somebody tests positive for COVID and you are a close contact, you either have to prove that you were wearing a mask 100% of the time or show your vaccine card. If not, you will face "disciplinary measures".
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:52 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Work basically made it mandatory without saying it is mandatory today. If somebody tests positive for COVID and you are a close contact, you either have to prove that you were wearing a mask 100% of the time or show your vaccine card. If not, you will face "disciplinary measures".
We had almost that exact conversation in our board meeting today. :ohno: :ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:28 pm
Winterborn wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:52 pm

I would have to say we might hold off on anything like that soon. My hunch is the company is still reeling and doesn't need a further exodus of employees from the company.

We have been beating the woke curriculum hard in the meantime.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

Tom, I'm hoping your daughter makes a swift recovery.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

bobbythekidd wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:42 pm Tom, I'm hoping your daughter makes a swift recovery.
Thanks Bobby.

Appreciate the kind words, everyone. Still don’t know what the issue is, or what the resolution is. She’s pretty freaked out right about now, as are her parents.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:16 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:28 pm

I would have to say we might hold off on anything like that soon. My hunch is the company is still reeling and doesn't need a further exodus of employees from the company.

We have been beating the woke curriculum hard in the meantime.
My company management is as conservative as can be (we literally run a conservative news studio in the office) and it's required we either be vaccinated or wear a mask 100% of the time. All of us except two people are vaccinated though.

Also this guy was at my office the other day for a recording:

Right-wing media is so fuckin' weird. :lol:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:01 pm
bobbythekidd wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:42 pm Tom, I'm hoping your daughter makes a swift recovery.
Thanks Bobby.

Appreciate the kind words, everyone. Still don’t know what the issue is, or what the resolution is. She’s pretty freaked out right about now, as are her parents.
Just curious, but was she diagnosed with a blood clot as your initial post said or was that a suspicion by medical personnel at the time? I'm surprised - and unimpressed - if she had a blood clot and the resolution was "see a cardiologist" without much more testing.

I only ask because inflammation is a (rare) side effect of the mRNA vaccines, while blood clots are a (rare) side effect of the DNA vaccines.

BTW, I highly suggest reporting this into the VAERS system: https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:01 pm
Thanks Bobby.
It's Bob dammit!