Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:46 am

He did take responsibility. He refused to take a vaccine that could have sent him into anaphylactic shock and then researched alternative methods. He was in a lose lose situation. He was dealing with those who used political science and flat out lies to convict him. You can damn well bet the NFL knew exactly of his status.

He stood tall and exposed the hypocrisy of what it was like to be treated like a second class citizen because he wouldn't take a vaccine that had more risk than reward. I know that feeling because I was almost let go from my company because I refused to take the vaccine.

You do know Denmark recently banned the shots for anyone under 50 don't you? That's quite a change from everyone needs it to save grandma to nobody under 50 really gets any benefit, so we refuse to give it to you.

You wanted him to act in good faith while not holding the NFL and medical establishment to the same standard.
Defend and deflect for him all you want but he didn't take responsibility, he whined like a little b!tch.
You must really hate the Packers! :kisswink:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:00 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:22 pm Nothing to see here. Myocarditis ads for kids.

They're trying to normalize the side affect from the jab. Fuck these people and anyone pushing for forced vaccinations. True evil.
What on Earth are you guys talking about? That doesn't "normalize" myocarditis. It makes it look like a threat that she was saved from. And, as far as I can tell, the video has nothing to do with vaccination. It's not like there would be no myocarditis is there was no vaccination. In fact, it could be that there would be more myocarditis without vaccination because, if you do get COVID-19, the risk of myocarditis associated with getting it is much higher than the risk associated with myocarditis is. And, yes, even though initial effectiveness diminished with changing variants and wanes with time, vaccination cuts the risk of getting COVID-19. Also, the risk of getting myocarditis after you get COVID-19 is smaller if you get COVID-19 after getting vaccinated instead of before getting vaccinated. See https://www.heart.org/en/news/2022/08/2 ... accination.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:10 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:54 pm

it looks to me like they're not even completely sure they detected the spike protein. in any case they said that what they were dealing with was a very rare situation.
They detected spike protein. That's what the stain was for. That's basic microbiology man!!

What part is rare? The vaccine not only leaving the deltoid and expressing S protein 3 months after injection, or the vaccine causing Herpes family type chancres (bacterial term).
Here is a quote from their paper:
Weakness of our study was that the presence of SP was suggested only by immunohistochemistry. Therefore, any future scrutiny would be necessary for the identification of SP by using other methods, for example, Western blotting.
The reference to "rare" is from the following quote:
The present study represented a very rare case of persistent VZV infection exhibiting atypical clinical manifestations, including multi- dermatomal vesicles, necrotizing vasculitis and superficial thrombophlebitis-like lesions, which lasted as long as 3 months possibly associated with two doses of BNT162b2.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

At this point it is very obvious that, in terms of impacts on a population level, the impact of vaccination has been positive. it's just ridiculous that we continue to have people going with the anti-vaccine stuff.
Could I ever be a star?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:00 pm

They're trying to normalize the side affect from the jab. Fuck these people and anyone pushing for forced vaccinations. True evil.
What on Earth are you guys talking about? That doesn't "normalize" myocarditis. It makes it look like a threat that she was saved from. And, as far as I can tell, the video has nothing to do with vaccination. It's not like there would be no myocarditis is there was no vaccination. In fact, it could be that there would be more myocarditis without vaccination because, if you do get COVID-19, the risk of myocarditis associated with getting it is much higher than the risk associated with myocarditis is. And, yes, even though initial effectiveness diminished with changing variants and wanes with time, vaccination cuts the risk of getting COVID-19. Also, the risk of getting myocarditis after you get COVID-19 is smaller if you get COVID-19 after getting vaccinated instead of before getting vaccinated. See https://www.heart.org/en/news/2022/08/2 ... accination.
Yeah healthy young people dropped dead from cardiac issues all the time pre-China Virus "vaccine". Yeah sure. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:53 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:10 pm

They detected spike protein. That's what the stain was for. That's basic microbiology man!!

What part is rare? The vaccine not only leaving the deltoid and expressing S protein 3 months after injection, or the vaccine causing Herpes family type chancres (bacterial term).
Here is a quote from their paper:
Weakness of our study was that the presence of SP was suggested only by immunohistochemistry. Therefore, any future scrutiny would be necessary for the identification of SP by using other methods, for example, Western blotting.
The reference to "rare" is from the following quote:
The present study represented a very rare case of persistent VZV infection exhibiting atypical clinical manifestations, including multi- dermatomal vesicles, necrotizing vasculitis and superficial thrombophlebitis-like lesions, which lasted as long as 3 months possibly associated with two doses of BNT162b2.
Western Blot is simply a better methodology. but to try and act like the authors identified something else is hilarious.

Anyway, the point you keep trying to hide behind is that the vaccine did not stay localized AND was expressing Spike Protein three months later.

You don't see a problem with that?
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 am
Winterborn wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:55 am

He came across pretty reasonable in the clip. I have no idea what he is like on the field, as I do not watch the NFL, so can't comment on that portion of him.
He didn't get vaccinated, was intentionally misleading about it, and then he whined and played the victim when it impacted his ability to play. He made the choice not to get vaccinated, he should have manned up and accepted the consequences. Instead kAaron the diva came out. He's a living, breathing example of the pussification of America. :coffee:
I seem to remember a bit about that and yes he could have handled it better. And it did not help his case in not wanting to take the COVID shot.

His optics/childishness aside, was what he was saying right or wrong? The underlying facts have firmed up quite a bit and so far he has been proven more right than wrong. :twocents:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 pm it's not over. People have just become psychologically exhausted.

So are during 2022, there have been 227,078 COVID-19 deaths in the United States. The worst flu season among the last 10 in the United States is estimated to have resulted in 52,000 in 2017-2018.

Over the week ending yesterday, there was an average of 262.7 COVID-19 deaths per day in the United States. At that rate, there would be 95,891 deaths over a year. For perspective: There were 42,915 motor vehicle deaths in the United States in 2021.

Speaking of a number around 40,000: So far during 2022, there have been at least 44,957 COVID-19 deaths among people under 65 years old in the United States. We still have more than three months to go and it would be no surprise to see death counts rise as winter moves in.

People are just stupid. They act as though it's over and nothing is going on when it's clearly not over. This past weekend I had to go to a party where my wife's family did a birthday thing for her 90 year old uncle. it was held in a Parish (county in other States) that is classified as high risk. People shaking hands, hugging, no masks, just acting like nothing is going on. Just stupid.

But that's how it goes when you are dealing with the US population. A lot of dumbasses out there. And when you challenge their idiocy they get upset.
Bless your heart. :coffee:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:25 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm

Yeah healthy young people dropped dead from cardiac issues all the time pre-China Virus "vaccine". Yeah sure. :lol:
Actually, yes. in a population of over 330 million people that is going to happen. There is zero question that getting vaccinated cuts death risk. This nonsense needs to stop.

if you are sitting there thinking of the risk of myocarditis ahead of time, you should understand that your risk of ending up dying from that are greater if you do not get vaccinated. You have a much higher risk of getting myocarditis if you get COVID-19 than you do by virtue of getting vaccinated. The vaccination reduces your risk of getting COVID-19. And if you do get COVID-19 after having been vaccinated your risk of dying of myocarditis is much lower than it would be if you had gotten COVID-19 without having been vaccinated.

You guys are completely whacked on this. There is absolutely no question, none, that the smart thing to do is to get vaccinated rgardless of what your age is.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:13 am
JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 pm it's not over. People have just become psychologically exhausted.

So are during 2022, there have been 227,078 COVID-19 deaths in the United States. The worst flu season among the last 10 in the United States is estimated to have resulted in 52,000 in 2017-2018.

Over the week ending yesterday, there was an average of 262.7 COVID-19 deaths per day in the United States. At that rate, there would be 95,891 deaths over a year. For perspective: There were 42,915 motor vehicle deaths in the United States in 2021.

Speaking of a number around 40,000: So far during 2022, there have been at least 44,957 COVID-19 deaths among people under 65 years old in the United States. We still have more than three months to go and it would be no surprise to see death counts rise as winter moves in.

People are just stupid. They act as though it's over and nothing is going on when it's clearly not over. This past weekend I had to go to a party where my wife's family did a birthday thing for her 90 year old uncle. it was held in a Parish (county in other States) that is classified as high risk. People shaking hands, hugging, no masks, just acting like nothing is going on. Just stupid.

But that's how it goes when you are dealing with the US population. A lot of dumbasses out there. And when you challenge their idiocy they get upset.
You can be dismissive. But you are wrong in doing so. The reality is what it is and you being in denial of it won't change that.
Could I ever be a star?

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:46 pm

You can be dismissive. But you are wrong in doing so. The reality is what it is and you being in denial of it won't change that.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Dismissive? Nope, I am just being polite. I would hate to chase off one of the funniest 2 posters on this board.

Everybody needs something to laugh at and between this topic and economics, you are just a bundle of joy.

So bless your heart and I hope you have a wonderful day. :thumb:

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Canada now doing away with any testing or vacc requirements to enter the country. This should signal that the US is about a year away from doing the same, so enough to keep Djokovich out of the US Open for another year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62987945
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:45 pm

Actually, yes. in a population of over 330 million people that is going to happen. There is zero question that getting vaccinated cuts death risk. This nonsense needs to stop.

if you are sitting there thinking of the risk of myocarditis ahead of time, you should understand that your risk of ending up dying from that are greater if you do not get vaccinated. You have a much higher risk of getting myocarditis if you get COVID-19 than you do by virtue of getting vaccinated. The vaccination reduces your risk of getting COVID-19. And if you do get COVID-19 after having been vaccinated your risk of dying of myocarditis is much lower than it would be if you had gotten COVID-19 without having been vaccinated.

You guys are completely whacked on this. There is absolutely no question, none, that the smart thing to do is to get vaccinated rgardless of what your age is.
It MAY cut the death risk from Covid (and even that is questionable at this point), but it absolutely escalates chances of death from a myriad of other blood/circulatory system issues. That’s not even up for debate at this point. Myocarditis in young people has skyrocketed. Blood clot deaths off the charts. Young people (younger than 40) dropping dead in record numbers.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

People were called conspiracy theorists and banned from the internet for saying what has now been proven to be true.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

:lol: You've jumped the shark here bro. Denmark essential will not allow anyone under 50 to get the vaccine as the benefits aren't there.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:48 am

:lol: You've jumped the shark here bro. Denmark essential will not allow anyone under 50 to get the vaccine as the benefits aren't there.
Indeed. Heck, even here in the US, the experts (CDC, FDA, etc) were sharply divided on whether to allow kids under 5 to get the vaccine because again, very little to no benefit, but then adding potential exposure to real side effects. It was a close decision and one that was also factored by the idea that some parents were desperate to have a vaccine just for the peace of mind (regardless of science). In the end, we made that call. And in the end, a large chunk of the under 5 crowd didn't get the vaccine because, again, little kids aren't at risk of COVID, especially the more severe outcomes, and it didn't make sense to expose them to the side effects of the vaccine if there wasn't a lot of benefit.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

This is the lawyer that also sued the FDA for the Pfizer application. They wanted take 75 years to release the documentation, but he won and were given nine months.

This is pretty much what's being heard/seen in regards to vaccine injuries. I will say that these vaccines are much worse than traditional, but I would bet a fair amount of that issue is due to metabolic issues (total guess by me). People simply aren't in good shape.

Being in the military, I've had a lot of vaccines and can only remember one instance, when they loaded me up at basic, where I got chills that night, but were gone by morning.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Got my 4 booster today along with a flu shot. No side effects so far. Maybe the microchip isn’t done downloading yet.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:06 pm Got my 4 booster today along with a flu shot. No side effects so far. Maybe the microchip isn’t done downloading yet.
It does take awhile on 3g I have heard.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:06 pm Got my 4 booster today along with a flu shot. No side effects so far. Maybe the microchip isn’t done downloading yet.
4 boosters? :shock: A little extreme don’t ya think?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:47 am
Check that. 3 plus the first vaccination. The wife and I both have compromised immune systems. Got this one at my primary care doctor. Asked him if I needed it. He and my previous doctor were both insistent about it.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:56 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:47 am
Check that. 3 plus the first vaccination. The wife and I both have compromised immune systems. Got this one at my primary care doctor. Asked him if I needed it. He and my previous doctor were both insistent about it.
So 5 shots (2 vax shots + 3 boosters)?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:46 am
kalm wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:56 am

So 5 shots (2 vax shots + 3 boosters)?
One original shot plus 3 boosters = 4.