Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:42 pm

What are you talking about? Is this more liberal news you're parroting? Tucker's finished?

Tucker's audience is far larger than when he was on Fox. I don't know what the pay difference is, but Tucker isn't going anywhere in the long term.
tucker is in an echo chamber. The people who watch him are the people who agree with him. He's not being seen by people in the middle and has almost no influence with them.

putin is a psychopath.
So you watch Tucker?

If not, how do you know all the things you profess to know about him

If so, You agree with him according to your own words

My opinion on Tucker is it’s a shame we don’t have more reporting like he does and yes, he can sensationalize sometimes. The real reason he’s hated Is more often then not, he’s telling the truth.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:44 am
tucker is in an echo chamber. The people who watch him are the people who agree with him. He's not being seen by people in the middle and has almost no influence with them.

putin is a psychopath.
So you watch Tucker?

My opinion on Tucker is it’s a shame we don’t have more reporting like he does and yes, he can sensationalize sometimes. The real reason he’s hated Is more often then not, he’s telling the truth.
trucker isn't a reporter. He's an opinionist. He spreads misinformation (a polite way of saying he lies) as much as any politician. He tells people what he thinks not what he knows. He says things without proof so you can't know if it's the truth.

You get too many MAQA yahoos in an echo chamber all saying the same thing they start believing it's the truth because all of these "smart" people are saying it too. It's not the truth, it's rumors and innuendo backed up by circumstantial evidence.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

putin is a psychopath.
So you watch Tucker?

What a halfwit. If you ever watched Tucker you agree with him...?

And you call that reporting? Obviously you didn't watch it. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:51 am

So you watch Tucker?

Just say it…. You can’t stand Tucker because he doesn’t puppet Joey Rottens lies …,
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:09 am

Just say it…. You can’t stand Tucker because he doesn’t puppet Joey Rottens lies …,
He doesn't do anything else either - except sit there looking stupid while Putin makes a fool of him to a worldwide audience. Two hours and seven minutes of sitting there while Putin makes speeches and not a single question. I'm sure Tucker is a great guy, but journalism isn't something he's cut out for, obviously.

Contrast that with Chris Wallace's interview of him - "why do your opponents keep turning up dead?"
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:17 am

He doesn't do anything else either - except sit there looking stupid while Putin makes a fool of him to a worldwide audience. Two hours and seven minutes of sitting there while Putin makes speeches and not a single question. I'm sure Tucker is a great guy, but journalism isn't something he's cut out for, obviously.

Contrast that with Chris Wallace's interview of him - "why do your opponents keep turning up dead?"
What was Putins answer to Wallace?

Because I’ve learned from Hillary?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

And you like tucker because he puppets trump's lies.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:16 am

Telling the truth about Joey Rotten is not a lie
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:16 am
No, telling the truth is not a lie.

tucker could tell the truth about biden and trump. instead, he puts aside any integrity he has and pushes trump's lies on gullible MAQA yahoos - the 2020 election was stolen, January 6 was a peaceful demonstration, etc. He says it, Hannity says it, MAQA yahoo echo chambers say it, it must be truth. No independent thought needed to confirm.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:02 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 am

tucker could tell the truth about biden and trump. instead, he puts aside any integrity he has and pushes trump's lies on gullible MAQA yahoos - the 2020 election was stolen, January 6 was a peaceful demonstration, etc. He says it, Hannity says it, MAQA yahoo echo chambers say it, it must be truth. No independent thought needed to confirm.
So the MSM pushing a made up lie about Trump back in 2015 and running with that lie for years is not stealing elections?

Of course it is
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:33 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:02 am

So the MSM pushing a made up lie about Trump back in 2015 and running with that lie for years is not stealing elections?

Of course it is
Are tucker's current lies an attempt to steal the 2024 election?

trump won the 2016 election. Are you saying trump stole that election? I know that Democrats like Hakeem Jeffries do/did. I've been clear on here that I think the first impeachment was baloney and just as much of an attempted coup as trump's actions at the end of 2020/beginning of 2021.

Do I think there was fraud in the 2020 election? Yes, I do. Do I think it was significant enough to change the election? No, I don't. Do I think Democrats were the only perpetrators? No, I don't.

The most significant attempt to steal the 2020 election was trump trying to sway pence into ignoring the Constitution, attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results, arranging for fraudulent electors, inciting a riot to try a prevent certification.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:30 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:17 am

What was Putins answer to Wallace?

Because I’ve learned from Hillary?
if you were interested you'd know.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:45 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:33 am

Of course it is

trump won the 2016 election. Are you saying trump stole that election? I know that Democrats like Hakeem Jeffries do/did. I've been clear on here that I think the first impeachment was baloney and just as much of an attempted coup as trump's actions at the end of 2020/beginning of 2021.

Do I think there was fraud in the 2020 election? Yes, I do. Do I think it was significant enough to change the election? No, I don't. Do I think Democrats were the only perpetrators? No, I don't.

The most significant attempt to steal the 2020 election was trump trying to sway pence into ignoring the Constitution, attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results, arranging for fraudulent electors, inciting a riot to try a prevent certification.
Tucker vs the entire media?

Think about that

And the guy with the highest ratings was fired….

🍌
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:10 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:45 am

Think about that

🍌
Just guessing but his dishonesty and sensationalizing things were probably factors in his dismissal.

But you keep going with that everyone is against us paranoia. Let me know if you run out of tinfoil. I'll try and send you some.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:49 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:10 pm

Think about that

🍌
Just guessing but his dishonesty and sensationalizing things were probably factors in his dismissal.

But you keep going with that everyone is against us paranoia. Let me know if you run out of tinfoil. I'll try and send you some.
It’s pretty telling you fully support the 4th estate

How dare anyone ask questions of the canned narrative of our lying and incompetent President and Dept of State…
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:28 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:49 pm

How dare anyone ask questions of the canned narrative of our lying and incompetent President and Dept of State…
It’s pretty telling you fully support known liars like trump and tucker.

Maybe you should consider how you and other MAQA yahoos respond when people question the canned narrative of our lying and incompetent former President. You jump on them with claims of tDS, "but trump", and echo chamber rumors and innuendo without evidence to refute their questions / criticism.

I respect the news media but I try to view it with some skepticism. Maybe you should have a little more skepticism when choosing to believe what you read in those echo chambers.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:57 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:28 pm

Maybe you should consider how you and other MAQA yahoos respond when people question the canned narrative of our lying and incompetent former President. You jump on them with claims of tDS, "but trump", and echo chamber rumors and innuendo without evidence to refute their questions / criticism.

I respect the news media but I try to view it with some skepticism. Maybe you should have a little more skepticism when choosing to believe what you read in those echo chambers.
They clubbed you to death with Russia Russia Russia lies for 5 years but you respect the media…

You’re not well
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:12 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:57 pm

They clubbed you to death with Russia Russia Russia lies for 5 years but you respect the media…

You’re not well
trump has been whining and lying incessantly about the stolen 2020 election and you still respect him.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:31 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:12 pm

You’re not well
trump has been whining and lying incessantly about the stolen 2020 election and you still respect him.
Well the media is part of the crime of stolen elections… they blatantly lied about Trump and still don’t cover the truth about Biden Until that changes, expect more crying
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:10 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:31 pm

Well the media is part of the crime of stolen elections… they blatantly lied about Trump and still don’t cover the truth about Biden Until that changes, expect more crying
You do realize the 2020 election wasn’t stolen?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:55 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:10 am

Do you realize what my point is? Certainly you don’t
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:08 am
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:55 am

Do you realize what my point is? Certainly you don’t
Most of the time this is true. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:10 am Well the media is part of the crime of stolen elections… they blatantly lied about Trump and still don’t cover the truth about Biden Until that changes, expect more crying
Despite trump’s best efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:41 am
kalm wrote:
Despite trump’s best efforts.

I admit both parties cheat but the blue playbook was written a long time ago, The red have some serious catching up to do if they want to complete
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:41 am Despite trump’s best efforts.

I admit both parties cheat but the blue playbook was written a long time ago, The red have some serious catching up to do if they want to complete
Republicans have been cheating for just as long as the Democrats. And the Republicans have one off the greatest cheaters of his generation leading the party so they should be fine.