HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by HI54UNI »

Delta Delta Delta gonna kill ya kill ya kill ya

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:07 pm Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Lady I know has respiratory issues. She's afraid to inject something into herself that attacks the respiratory system, in order to avoid something that attacks her respiratory system....
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:07 pm Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Not surprising, many diseases have basically gone away with mass vaccination.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Nothing wrong with thinning out the gene pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Majority of vaccinated donks still wearing masks 'As Often As Before' CDC guidelines.
https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-instit ... us_062321/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:20 am Majority of vaccinated donks still wearing masks 'As Often As Before' CDC guidelines.
Pussies. :roll:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

NC State out of the College World Series after an outbreak on the team. It's too bad, they were having a nice run.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AshevilleApp wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:11 am NC State out of the College World Series after an outbreak on the team. It's too bad, they were having a nice run.
At this point thats just dumb. It doesn’t matter if a bunch of healthy college athletes get it. And as far as coaches, officials, parents, they all could have all been fully vaccinated by now if they are older or have health risks. And cases & deaths are down aroubd 95% from their peak. The pamdemic is basically over.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:06 am
AshevilleApp wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:11 am NC State out of the College World Series after an outbreak on the team. It's too bad, they were having a nice run.
At this point that's just dumb. Coaches, officials, parents, and healthy college athletes could have all been fully vaccinated by now. And cases & deaths are down around 95% from their peak. The pandemic is basically over.
FYP. Including the spelling.

Question now should be, "why did they do this to themselves?" And I agree, that was dumb of NC State.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by CID1990 »

AshevilleApp wrote:NC State out of the College World Series after an outbreak on the team. It's too bad, they were having a nice run.
Zero sympathy for Silo Tech

Shoulda got vaxxed

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:50 pm
AshevilleApp wrote:NC State out of the College World Series after an outbreak on the team. It's too bad, they were having a nice run.

Shoulda got vaxxed

Apparently a couple of the players that tested positive were vaxxed.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

8-)

Took a trip to the in-laws in wine country. Maybe 10% of people were wearing masks. Almost none wearing them outside. Not much difference here in Sac. Good to finally seeing people wake up to the absurdity that masks are. :clap:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Took some college visits with my eldest past two days. For the tour at Wesleyan (Connecticut), had to wear masks inside the admissions office (only place we were allowed to even go inside), but masks were optional outside for the actual tour. Did an information meeting and tour at Providence College (Rhode Island) the next day, went full CDC recommendation - no masks anywhere if fully vaccinated. Last information and tour was at Clark University (Worcester, Mass) and there it was masks all the time regardless of vaccinations. I had heard that Massachusetts folks were more hesitant to follow the CDC in terms of mask policy and it bore out that way. Still weird that so many colleges don't even let you in most of the buildings even still, especially when most are mostly empty for the summer.

For fun, we did stop to look at Yale and Brown since we were there (kid has no shot at either school, but fun to look anyway). Ivies (at least those two) aren't doing any live tours this summer at all.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:50 pm Zero sympathy for Silo Tech

Shoulda got vaxxed

That isn’t surprising since they were in continual close prox to their teammates and coaching staff who were not.

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:20 am Majority of vaccinated donks still wearing masks 'As Often As Before' CDC guidelines.
I don't wear it as often as before but I do still wear it at times. I live in one of the lowest vaccination rate States. Also, we do have the Delta variant thing going on. The mask does indeed lower the probability.

Perfectly reasonable to continue to use a mask to further reduce risk. Vaccination does not reduce risk to zero. Now, if we didn't have a bunch of anti-vaccination idiots in the population, widespread vaccination would reduce the risk to an extremely low level. But we do have a bunch of anti vaccination idiots in the population.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:59 pm
CID1990 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:50 pm

Shoulda got vaxxed

Discussed this when the pro golfer tested positive, although I don't believe he was vaxxed. The point is I sure hope they are performing the test twice and checking cycle thresholds.

Hell, remember Elon Musk? Took the test four times and two were positive and two were negative.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:01 pm 8-)

Took a trip to the in-laws in wine country. Maybe 10% of people were wearing masks. Almost none wearing them outside. Not much difference here in Sac. Good to finally seeing people wake up to the absurdity that masks are. :clap:
Is Alex Berenson still squaking? :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:55 pm
I don't wear it as often as before but I do still wear it at times. I live in one of the lowest vaccination rate States. Also, we do have the Delta variant thing going on. The mask does indeed lower the probability.

Perfectly reasonable to continue to use a mask to further reduce risk. Vaccination does not reduce risk to zero. Now, if we didn't have a bunch of anti-vaccination idiots in the population, widespread vaccination would reduce the risk to an extremely low level. But we do have a bunch of anti vaccination idiots in the population.
You know there used to be this common sense act people would perform when around those that exhibited illness symptoms...leave the area.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:03 pm

You know there used to be this common sense act people would perform when around those that exhibited illness symptoms...leave the area.
Why didn’t that happen this time?
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

I only wear it when required by a business, usually a Clinic or Dentist office. I don't see hardly anyone donk or conk wearing mask anymore, not sure if I would believe any media stories that continue politicizing mask wearing.
Last edited by Gil Dobie on Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Get right on it, JohnStXijinping.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:28 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:03 pm

Why didn’t that happen this time?
People don't pay attention, plus many have shitty hygiene habits to boot?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Nailed it.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

With people returning to the office, people can wear mask if they want. No one is allowed to talk about masks wearing on company property. Karens on both sides will be muzzled.