kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Rep. Scalise Shot

Post by kalm »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Jesus...you're putting in a lot of OT to excuse someone from committing a crime. If Democrats were shot there'd be a "FUCK YOU" thread and miles and miles of bullshit articles from Vox and Huff Po..... :ohno:

No excusing him. Bernie attracted some crazy ass mother fuckers, most of whom, like this douche, ended up voting Stein or no one.

And if a Dem was shot, the rest of you would be making excuses....
If Hillary wasn't a dishonest, moderate Republican, those crazy motherfuckers would have turned out and handed her the election. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

No excusing him. Bernie attracted some crazy ass mother ****, most of whom, like this douche, ended up voting Stein or no one.

And if a Dem was shot, the rest of you would be making excuses....
If Hillary wasn't a dishonest, moderate Republican, those crazy motherfuckers would have turned out and handed her the election. :lol:
:notworthy:

We'll see if the DNC learned anything pretty soon. I doubt it. Anybody that could fvck up the last election has to be several planets removed from the nearest clue.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

houndawg wrote: Long-term, donk marksmanship will improve as the ranks of liberal rednecks increase. Not alot of damage but a solid symbolic win. Let's see how the pig fvckers like the second amendment from the other end of the weapon. :x
:rofl:

The world is not Hollywood. The Fake News Bears might score a couple of runs, but they will never win a single game. :coffee:
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

houndawg wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:NBC reporting it was a 66-year old male from Illinois.

How old is houndawg?
Getting there....be two dead cops and a lot more dead conks if it were me. :nod:

Stupid fuck should have got the cops from beyond pistol range and he would have had plenty of time to grease every one of them pig fvckers. Best part was that weasel Ryan talk about solidarity like he's just one of us.

Long-term, donk marksmanship will improve as the ranks of liberal rednecks increase. Not alot of damage but a solid symbolic win. Let's see how the pig fvckers like the second amendment from the other end of the weapon. :x
tuffdawg :rofl:

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

houndawg wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:NBC reporting it was a 66-year old male from Illinois.

How old is houndawg?
Getting there....be two dead cops and a lot more dead conks if it were me. :nod:

Stupid **** should have got the cops from beyond pistol range and he would have had plenty of time to grease every one of them pig fvckers. Best part was that weasel Ryan talk about solidarity like he's just one of us.

Long-term, donk marksmanship will improve as the ranks of liberal rednecks increase. Not alot of damage but a solid symbolic win. Let's see how the pig fvckers like the second amendment from the other end of the weapon. :x
Great post there, Hodgkinsonsdisease. Keep it up. Always the pinnnacle of wit and erudition. :dunce: :thumbdown:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

CAA Flagship wrote:
houndawg wrote: Long-term, donk marksmanship will improve as the ranks of liberal rednecks increase[/b{. Not alot of damage but a solid symbolic win. Let's see how the pig fvckers like the second amendment from the other end of the weapon. :x

:rofl:

The world is not Hollywood. The Fake News Bears might score a couple of runs, but they will never win a single game. :coffee:

Yeah, I have 0 worry about the # of pussy rednecks increasing.. :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

So the two Capitol police that were shot, but still managed to kill the terrorist, and help the other victims were both black, and one is a lesbian who is married. Rep Scalise is opposed to same-sex marriage.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

dbackjon wrote:So the two Capitol police that were shot, but still managed to kill the terrorist, and help the other victims were both black, and one is a lesbian who is married. Rep Scalise is opposed to same-sex marriage.
Hated by conks for skin color and sexual orientation. Still does her job?
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
dbackjon wrote:So the two Capitol police that were shot, but still managed to kill the terrorist, and help the other victims were both black, and one is a lesbian who is married. Rep Scalise is opposed to same-sex marriage.
Hated by conks for skin color and sexual orientation. Still does her job?
Hated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

So if you are a police officer, it should be somehow understandable if you would shirk your duties if you disagree politically with the person you're supposed to be helping.

Gotcha

Sounds a lot like being an agent of the state and not wanting to help someone because they are black or gay

You really should try to track your own logic sometimes, Jon

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

What's your point?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
So if you are a police officer, it should be somehow understandable if you would shirk your duties if you disagree politically with the person you're supposed to be helping.

Gotcha

Sounds a lot like being an agent of the state and not wanting to help someone because they are black or gay

You haven't heard of the CPs new motto? "Protect and Serve....as long as they think like me."
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

CID1990 wrote:

Gotcha

You are making a huge leap and assumption. Obviously they both did their duty - and saved the lives of people they were sworn to protect.

Not sure why you are coming with the conclusion you did. But you fail, to comprehend the point of the post - that Griner did her job, even though her assigned duty was to protect someone that is a white-supremecist, and an anti-gay bigot.

You should try logic, sometimes
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Ibanez wrote:
What's your point?

Obviously beyond the comprehension of South Carolina university graduates :thumb:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

dbackjon wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Gotcha

You are making a huge leap and assumption. Obviously they both did their duty - and saved the lives of people they were sworn to protect.

Not sure why you are coming with the conclusion you did. But you fail, to comprehend the point of the post - that Griner did her job, even though her assigned duty was to protect someone that is a white-supremecist, and an anti-gay bigot.

How is Scalise a "white supremacist"? I'll grant you the anti-gay bigot title, because he's clearly anti-gay. Going with the term "bigot" is of course trying to be incendiary, as you could certainly be called a bigot based on the definition being "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices". But based on your postings in this thread alone you certainly don't seem to have any concerns about elevating political rhetoric to beyond a fever pitched.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

dbackjon wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Gotcha

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

GannonFan wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

How is Scalise a "white supremacist"? I'll grant you the anti-gay bigot title, because he's clearly anti-gay. Going with the term "bigot" is of course trying to be incendiary, as you could certainly be called a bigot based on the definition being "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices". But based on your postings in this thread alone you certainly don't seem to have any concerns about elevating political rhetoric to beyond a fever pitched.
Check out his history and association with David Duke and the KKK.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

dbackjon wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Gotcha

LAWL

From someone who makes grand assumptions and leaps and seems to know the minds of all people

EXACTLY

that you find it notable that someone would do their duty (ASSUMING they consider a social conservative to be hateful, a bigot, etc etc) in spite of not liking that person...

You accusing me of not using logic in this instance....

what can I say Jon other than

I know you are, but what am I??

Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

dbackjon wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
All discredited...which is why you won't post links
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Both sides of this kitten fight are actually making valid points...
It's been a while since I've seen quality content coming from Dback

He's getting his points in
He might be out gunned a little but he's tenacious Dback
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote:Both sides of this kitten fight are actually making valid points...
It's been a while since I've seen quality content coming from Dback

He's getting his points in
He might be out gunned a little but he's tenacious Dback
Thanks, Ferdie Pacheco. :thumb: :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: What's your point?

Obviously beyond the comprehension of South Carolina university graduates :thumb:
A jab at me. That's what I thought, you have nothing intelligent or reasonable to say. :ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dbackjon wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Gotcha

You're such an anti-hetero bigot. It's fucking annoying.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dbackjon wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Why don't you back up your claim instead of asking people do the work for you? :thumbdown: