Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:37 am
CitadelGrad wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:33 pm
No offense, but who dresses their kids up in so much political gear? Other than my wife owning a RBG t-shirt, we don't have anything we own that has a political message or tilt to it.
Cultists.

I’ve never owned a single piece of political apparel.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:45 am

No offense, but who dresses their kids up in so much political gear? Other than my wife owning a RBG t-shirt, we don't have anything we own that has a political message or tilt to it.
Cultists.

It's a weird world we're living in for sure.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Cultists.

Initiated by the Cult of Obama. :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:13 am

Cultists.

So do you think they’re equal in loyalty?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:41 am

So do you think they’re equal in loyalty?
Obama's was the equivalent of Trump's during his presidency. Trump's appears to have a bit more staying power (of course, Obama is 5-years removed from office....so only time will tell).
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

CitadelGrad wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:33 pm
It's two caps and a t-shirt. What makes you think the kids didn't select their own attire?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

Cultists.

It doesn't have to have a political slogan on it to be political apparel. I'm pretty sure you're a Birkenstock kinda guy. Only lefties wear that shit.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Cultists.

I'm not sure the two can be compared. Democrats weren't wrapping their entire identity, cars, boats, etc... into that of Obama. Not on the scale of MAGA. It's not even close.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:25 am

Cultists.

It doesn't have to have a political slogan on it to be political apparel. I'm pretty sure you're a Birkenstock kinda guy. Only lefties wear that shit.
You must have a sad fucking existence when you attribute non-political attire o politics. "He's wearing locally made socks, he's a anti-globalist pig!!!" :roll:

That's not directed at you (unless you think that way)
Last edited by Ibanez on Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 am

You must have a sad fucking existence when you attribute footwear to politics.
Oh, come on. Lighten up Francis. You telling me if you see someone driving a Subaru you don't immediately subscribe a political philosophy to that person? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:26 am

I'm not sure the two can be compared. Democrats weren't wrapping their entire identity, cars, boats, etc... into that of Obama. Not on the scale of MAGA. It's not even close.
I wonder why? One hated America and the other loved America. Someone had better branding.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:49 am
CitadelGrad wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:28 pm

I don't see how calling a murderous cop a murderer is flip-flopping.
Of course you don't - you're an alt-right partisan hack. OF COURSE, you can't make objective conclusions.
Chauvin didn't execute anyone. Evidence is strong that fentanyl killed St. George, patron saint of holding guns to the abdomens of pregnant women, while he was resisting arrest. Ashli Babbit was not armed and not involved in any kind of physical altercation with anyone. She was executed.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

CitadelGrad wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 am
Of course you don't - you're an alt-right partisan hack. OF COURSE, you can't make objective conclusions.
Chauvin didn't execute anyone. Evidence is strong that fentanyl killed St. George, patron saint of holding guns to the abdomens of pregnant women, while he was resisting arrest. Ashli Babbit was not armed and not involved in any kind of physical altercation with anyone. She was executed.
Chauvin was a bad cop, kept his job because of the Police Union. He had 18 complaints against him.

Chauvin had 18 complaints on his official record, two of which ended in discipline, including official letters of reprimand.

On September 4, 2017, Chauvin was among officers responding to a complaint by the mother of two young children. Videos from the scene were said to show Chauvin hitting a 14-year-old black boy in the head with a flashlight so hard he required stitches, then holding him down with his knee for nearly 17 minutes, ignoring the boy's complaints that he could not breathe

Fake news that fentanyl killed Floyd.

Two autopsy reports ruled that George Floyd’s death on May 25, 2020, was a homicide by asphyxiation, or suffocation. Floyd’s heart stopped when former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin restrained him for several minutes with a knee on his neck. Chauvin was convicted on all three counts of killing Floyd.

A medical examiner found high levels of fentanyl in his system, but experts in toxicology, cardiology and drug use stated death by overdose was unlikely or impossible.

An incident in which the police department commended Chauvin and other officers for taking lifesaving steps in placing a restrained, suicidal man on his side so he could breathe. Chauvin even rode with the man to the hospital, according to prosecutors.

According to the attorney general’s office, the arrest showed that Chauvin knew how important it was to avoid breathing problems in detainees. When he did not put Floyd in a similar side position, prosecutors contend, he understood that it could jeopardize his life.
Last edited by Gil Dobie on Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 am

You must have a sad fucking existence when you attribute footwear to politics.
Oh, come on. Lighten up Francis. You telling me if you see someone driving a Subaru you don't immediately subscribe a political philosophy to that person? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
I don't. I know some very liberal people with tricked out trucks and huge mud tires. I know some very MAGA people driving Subaru Forrester or Chevy Volt.

We're so much more than politics.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 am
Ashli was just a tourist that ran into a group of MAGAtards trespassing and vandalizing property? Give me a fucking break.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:26 am

I wonder why? One hated America and the other loved America. Someone had better branding.
Well...for one I don't see Obama flags flying. My two neighbors still have Trump flags flying. There is a lot of Obama apparel and such so that's a push. I don't recall boat parades or golf cart parades decked like we saw with Trump. Maybe Conservatives were more enthusiastic and wanted to wrap their cars, trucks, boats, etc... in Trumps name and face as opposed to Liberals. There's certainly a level of hero worship in both camps. A cult of personality for both but one is certainly more so than the other. :twocents:

I'm not going to say how much one loves America more than the other - not sure that's quantifiable based of political statements. Those are to be taken with a grain of salt.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:02 am

Well...for one I don't see Obama flags flying. My two neighbors still have Trump flags flying. There is a lot of Obama apparel and such so that's a push. I don't recall boat parades or golf cart parades decked like we saw with Trump. Maybe Conservatives were more enthusiastic and wanted to wrap their cars, trucks, boats, etc... in Trumps name and face as opposed to Liberals. There's certainly a level of hero worship in both camps. A cult of personality for both but one is certainly more so than the other. :twocents:

I'm not going to say how much one loves America more than the other - not sure that's quantifiable based of political statements. Those are to be taken with a grain of salt.
I don't know that its so much "hero worship" as it is conservatives just tired of being the silent majority. We were happy before just being left alone to live our lives. That strategy obviously is not going to work anymore. These leftist libtards antics have woken a sleeping giant. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:06 am

I don't know that its so much "hero worship" as it is conservatives just tired of being the silent majority. We were happy before just being left alone to live our lives. That strategy obviously is not going to work anymore. These leftist libtards antics have woken a sleeping giant. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Conservatives weren't a silent majority - perhaps an ignored one but not silent. The reasonable people near the center, on both sides are the silent majority.

If you're referring to Antifa and all as "leftist libtards"..then I don't think you're using strong enough language. :lol: Those people are a pox. Them and the alt-right need to be taken to the woodshed. :twocents: :twocents: There's' no defense for them, IMO. I'm all for you protesting as long as you do it within the law. Once you step outside the law by either burning a Federal Court house or smashing windows at the US Capitol - your cause loses it's objective and it just becomes about the looting, damage, violence, etc...
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:11 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:06 am

Conservatives weren't a silent majority - perhaps an ignored one but not silent. The reasonable people near the center, on both sides are the silent majority.

If you're referring to Antifa and all as "leftist libtards"..then I don't think you're using strong enough language. :lol: Those people are a pox. Them and the alt-right need to be taken to the woodshed. :twocents: :twocents: There's' no defense for them, IMO. I'm all for you protesting as long as you do it within the law. Once you step outside the law by either burning a Federal Court house or smashing windows at the US Capitol - your cause loses it's objective and it just becomes about the looting, damage, violence, etc...
Conservatives (as a whole) NEVER wore their politics on their sleeves. Again, we were happy to just be left alone to live our lives as we saw fit. That isn't good enough anymore, what with all the BS being crammed down everyone's throats in the name of "safety". We will not go silently into the night.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:22 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:11 am Conservatives weren't a silent majority - perhaps an ignored one but not silent. The reasonable people near the center, on both sides are the silent majority.

Conservatives (as a whole) NEVER wore their politics on their sleeves. Again, we were happy to just be left alone to live our lives as we saw fit. That isn't good enough anymore, what with all the BS being crammed down everyone's throats in the name of "safety". We will not go silently into the night.
:rofl:

Both sides love America. One loves the America that was…and when they’re power and sense of morality weren’t challenged.

The unfortunate reverse is the some on the left’s overreaction and vengeance.

Conservatives aren’t going to like what’s coming (and I can sympathize and agree on much of their concern) but it’s also something they helped create.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Cultists.

I haven’t worn birks since college.

I imagine you’re a stiletto heel and leather kind of guy.

But hey…you do you! :clap:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:34 am

:rofl:

Both sides love America. One loves the America that was…and when they’re power and sense of morality weren’t challenged.

The unfortunate reverse is the some on the left’s overreaction and vengeance.

Conservatives aren’t going to like what’s coming (and I can sympathize and agree on much of their concern) but it’s also something they helped create.
Disagree 100%. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

I'm saying Trump co-opted Red, White and Blue and made it about how wonderful America was. A big easy brand to align with. I rather wear something that shows I love America as opposed to hating it. I think you're trying to look too deep.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:11 am Conservatives weren't a silent majority - perhaps an ignored one but not silent. The reasonable people near the center, on both sides are the silent majority.

Wait...you mean conservatives have NEVER made their political feelings known? That's a broad brush stroke...