Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:37 am BDK is winning today.
LOL

Winning at showing how much of a moron he is
:thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:42 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:27 am Image
That's only part of the narrative. Ivermectin is a anti-parasitic drug that has shown no tangible effect on treating a virus.

If you trust it that much, then you trust the company that makes it...you should probably also trust when they say don't take it to treat COVID. But let's not let logic get in the way of pwning da LibRUls
India seems to say it is working for them.

https://indianexpress.com/article/citie ... w-7311786/
Uttar Pradesh government says early use of Ivermectin helped to keep positivity, deaths low
Claiming that timely introduction of Ivermectin since the first wave has helped the state maintain a relatively low positivity rate despite in its high population density.
Don't know if this is just them hoping, but when a country is so poor that more people die from diarrhea than COVID per day, you have to try something cheap.

They say they will be performing trials later, so hopefully we'll see.

By the way, garlic is not only anthelmintic (parasites), but antiviral and antibacterial. It's all about the mechanism of action.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

:?

Although the sign says “Romans 8:17” on the bottom right, the verse is actually the first part of Isaiah 9:6. Isaiah 9:6 in its entirety reads, in the King James Version:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... billboard/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:31 am
CitadelGrad wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:26 pm

There is no evidence that she participated in the destruction of property. Even if she did, summary, extra-judicial execution is not the appropriate punishment.
She was advancing, inside a building she shouldn't have been in, towards armed guards who told them get back. She failed to "back the blue". Comply with police orders and you should be fine. She wasn't supposed to be there. You can't refute that.
So you’re saying all unarmed tresspassers in government buildings should be shot. Got it.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:31 pm

She was advancing, inside a building she shouldn't have been in, towards armed guards who told them get back. She failed to "back the blue". Comply with police orders and you should be fine. She wasn't supposed to be there. You can't refute that.
So you’re saying all unarmed tresspassers in government buildings should be shot. Got it.
Of course not. However domestic terrorists like Ashli Babbitt committing an act of treason...

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:03 pm
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:42 am

That's only part of the narrative. Ivermectin is a anti-parasitic drug that has shown no tangible effect on treating a virus.

If you trust it that much, then you trust the company that makes it...you should probably also trust when they say don't take it to treat COVID. But let's not let logic get in the way of pwning da LibRUls

Uttar Pradesh government says early use of Ivermectin helped to keep positivity, deaths low
Claiming that timely introduction of Ivermectin since the first wave has helped the state maintain a relatively low positivity rate despite in its high population density.
Don't know if this is just them hoping, but when a country is so poor that more people die from diarrhea than COVID per day, you have to try something cheap.

By the way, garlic is not only anthelmintic (parasites), but antiviral and antibacterial. It's all about the mechanism of action.
That's interesting..i'm curious what an actual trial with controls and such produces. This is like a "spray and pray" it hopes method.

If it truly helps, then i'd like to see that data. But until then, it's just snake oil.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

No, that isn't what i'm saying. Unarmed trespassers can be removed w/o violence.

If you're trespassing as part of a violent mob and are approaching armed guards who are telling you to leave...then sure. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. There's that saying that people love to say when a black guy is killed at a police stop, Comply and you won't die, something like that...? If she hadn't trespassed and then ignored the police maybe she'd be here today. :twocents: :twocents: Her right to peacefully assemble ended when she entered the Capitol with a violent mob. She didn't have to break the law...she chose to.

You're only defending her b/c she aligned with you politically. You aren't thinking rationally.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:53 am
No, that isn't what i'm saying. Unarmed trespassers can be removed w/o violence.

If you're trespassing as part of a violent mob and are approaching armed guards who are telling you to leave...then sure. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. There's that saying that people love to say when a black guy is killed at a police stop, Comply and you won't die, something like that...? If she hadn't trespassed and then ignored the police maybe she'd be here today. :twocents: :twocents: Her right to peacefully assemble ended when she entered the Capitol with a violent mob. She didn't have to break the law...she chose to.

You're only defending her b/c she aligned with you politically. You aren't thinking rationally.
‘Let us in please! We mean no harm! We’re just trespassing!’

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:03 pm

That's interesting..i'm curious what an actual trial with controls and such produces. This is like a "spray and pray" it hopes method.

If it truly helps, then i'd like to see that data. But until then, it's just snake oil.
Well that's the thing. It's a great drug, pretty much harmless under doctor prescription and isn't making anyone money hand over fist.
It's a good snake oil.

I also understand the medical community can't just allow a free for all with snake oils. Hopefully, it pans out.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:01 am Of course not. However domestic terrorists like Ashli Babbitt committing an act of treason...
So Milley should be shot when he comes to testify.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:17 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:01 am Of course not. However domestic terrorists like Ashli Babbitt committing an act of treason...
For attempting to preserve the constitution?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:27 am
89Hen wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:17 am

For attempting to preserve the constitution?
For his treasonous act (if he said and did what the book says). You're too smart to not understand this.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Now, imagine the uproar if she were black. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:08 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:49 am

Well that's the thing. It's a great drug, pretty much harmless under doctor prescription and isn't making anyone money hand over fist.
It's a good snake oil.

I also understand the medical community can't just allow a free for all with snake oils. Hopefully, it pans out.
:thumb:
The medical community also can't let an unproved drug, being taken out of fear or whatever, be used against it's purpose. I'm SURE the real concern is liability. You know some dumbass will take it, get hurt and then sue.

If the drug is truly tested and is shown to be effective with regards to COVID, then great. But until then...it's anecdotal and an untested/unproven treatment. People aren't taking the COVID vaccine b/c they don't trust or see enough data to prove it's viable but they'll take this stuff in a heart beat (which is also unproven to treat COVID).
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:11 am

Jelly, Trip and Houndy would be screaming that she was murdered while BDKaren and CG would be calling it justified.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:15 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:11 am

Jelly, Trip and Houndy would be screaming that she was murdered while BDKaren and CG would be calling it justified.
Exactly.

And it’s what I can’t stand about the extremes. I’m sorry, but you break into the US Capitol, you’d better expect to get shot (at, at least). I don’t give a FF WHAT color you are….but people will defend/praise/attack the action depending on color of skin/political orientation. Bullshit.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Was it really a violent mob? What acts of violence did they commit? Breaking some glass is vandalism.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:10 am
CitadelGrad wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:46 am

That's called trespassing.

Why don't you apply the same standards to BLM and Antifa, who actually do assault people and destroy property? Hell, they even tried to burn down buildings where federal agents and cops were inside. Shouldn't that have resulted in mass killings of BLM an Antifa in the streets?
I do apply the same standard to BLM and Antifa, you twat. I've said it countless times. That's the difference between you and I. I have no qualm calling BLM, ANtifa and MAGA out on their bullshit and criminal activity; that extends to the Donald Trumps and Maxine Waters that fan the flames.
No, you really don't apply the same standard. If you did, you'd be pissed that there are thousands of dead Antifa and BLM lying the streets. What they have done was far worse than a bunch of yahoos who entered the capitol to conduct what amounted to little more than a 60s leftist sit-in at some university.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:00 am

Was it really a violent mob? What acts of violence did they commit? Breaking some glass is vandalism.
Yes...any other stupid questions?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:04 am

I do apply the same standard to BLM and Antifa, you twat. I've said it countless times. That's the difference between you and I. I have no qualm calling BLM, ANtifa and MAGA out on their bullshit and criminal activity; that extends to the Donald Trumps and Maxine Waters that fan the flames.
No, you really don't apply the same standard. If you did, you'd be pissed that there are thousands of dead Antifa and BLM lying the streets. What they have done was far worse than a bunch of yahoos who entered the capitol to conduct what amounted to little more than a 60s leftist sit-in at some university.
Are you really trying to rationalize bad behavior b/c someone else did it? :dunce: I am applying the standard. Want know how I know? B/c regardless of skin color or political affiliation - if you break the law, you deserve what you get. It's that simple.

Now...go ahead and rationalize criminal behavior.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:24 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:15 am

Exactly.

And it’s what I can’t stand about the extremes. I’m sorry, but you break into the US Capitol, you’d better expect to get shot (at, at least). I don’t give a FF WHAT color you are….but people will defend/praise/attack the action depending on color of skin/political orientation. Bullshit.
:thumb: Exactly....I don't disagree. Be careful, AZ. SHITgrad isn't going to like this talk coming from you.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:19 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:24 am

Exactly.

:thumb: Exactly....I don't disagree. Be careful, AZ. SHITgrad isn't going to like this talk coming from you.
To be clear, I’m not even saying she was wrong. I’m just saying, you break in, climb through a window, etc., etc., you’d better expect lead flying your direction. Doesn’t matter WHAT color she was, or WHAT her political persuasion was or her justification for her actions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CitadelGrad wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:04 am
Did it have some similarities to "a 60s leftist sit-in at some university"? Yes, but the reality that it occurred at the US Capitol makes it exponentially worse. January 6 was really bad because it occurred at the Capitol and was an attempt to subvert the process of certifying the election. The BLM/AnTiFa riots were really bad because of how long they lasted, the number of people involved, the amount of damage done and because they were attacks on government buildings. They were different but to say that one was "far worse" than the other is disingenuous and blatantly partisan.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:29 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:19 am

To be clear, I’m not even saying she was wrong. I’m just saying, you break in, climb through a window, etc., etc., you’d better expect lead flying your direction. Doesn’t matter WHAT color she was, or WHAT her political persuasion was or her justification for her actions.
Exactly. You break the law, ignore police commands, roll with a mob breaking the law - don't be shocked at what the consequences may be.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Hundreds of people tresspassed and ignored police. So they all should have been shot?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.