Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 pm
CitadelGrad wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:24 pm Image
Take out Biden and replace it with Trump and that’s the EXACT argument JSO has used for five years.
The difference is that JSO is a cunt.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:44 am Image
Or call them sit-in protests.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:55 am
Sit-in protests happened on January 6.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:03 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:55 am

Mostly peaceful. :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:15 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:03 am
Mostly peaceful. :nod: :nod:
:nod: It's all about the branding.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

:lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:26 pm
SDHornet wrote:
Posted plenty of articles in the 2020 election thread. Feel free to read up. :thumb:
There’s zero proof of a large scale effort that would steal the election. Multiple audits have confirmed the election results. I’d welcome the news, honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, we covered this. Feel free to go back and read that discussion. No one on this board claimed it was a widescale national effort. It was a few metro areas in swing states. Lot's of shadiness was posted and talked about. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:27 pm
There’s zero proof of a large scale effort that would steal the election. Multiple audits have confirmed the election results. I’d welcome the news, honestly.

Again, we covered this. Feel free to go back and read that discussion. No one on this board claimed it was a widescale national effort. It was a few metro areas in swing states. Lot's of shadiness was posted and talked about. :coffee:
Shady, weird, illegal things occurred (they always do). Plenty of court cases have already occurred with Democrats and Republicans engaging in illegal activity at the ballot box. Enough to steal the election across multiple states? No. That has to be a coordinated effort. I don't see how that can me multiple, independent efforts.

Speaking of this topic - where are are Cyber Ninjas? Their 30-day audit should've completed by now. Actually - it should've been completed about 5x since that was 5 months ago! Never send a person who doesn't know what they're doing to do an important job.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Yep. Ex in Philly How else do you explain an overnight ballot dump in Phili that was 570+k/ 99.4% Biden, 3.2k/.6% Trump?

Was no proof of anything nefarious, but you’d have to suspend disbelief to believe there wasn’t something nefarious there..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:54 am

Yep. Ex in Philly How else do you explain an overnight ballot dump in Phili that was 570+k/ 99.4% Biden, 3.2k/.6% Trump?

Was no proof of anything nefarious, but you’d have to suspend disbelief to believe there wasn’t something nefarious there..
I suspend belief when I watch a movie....for real life I need proof.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:55 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:54 am

So you think OJ didn’t kill Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman, because no proof, right?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Taliban Buys Hunter Biden Painting For Presidential Palace
Politics
https://babylonbee.com/news/taliban-buy ... ial-palace
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:04 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:55 am

So you think OJ didn’t kill Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman, because no proof, right?

I have no proof that you fuck kittens...should I just believe it anyway? What a stupid ass analogy. :ohno: :dunce:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:10 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:04 am

I have no proof that you fuck kittens...should I just believe it anyway? What a stupid ass analogy. :ohno: :dunce:
You’re the one who has maintained you need proof to believe something. :dunce:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:14 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:10 am

And you're the one asking me if I believe OJ killed his wife b/c there wasn't any proof...making an implication I don't. What a stupid ass analogy. The glove was proof enough, btw. The history of abuse, as well.

Furthermore - the lawsuits and audits post election that have occurred are also proof enough that there wasn't some coordinated effort to steal the election (which has been my contention all along). I don't believe that different groups in major metro areas acted independently of one another towards the same goal and that they did it so well that there's no smoking gun.

Nefarious, shady things occurred and i've stated that several times 9-10 months since election day. Show me some actual proof that isn't coming from your partisan hatred of the man and we'll talk. So me something that can be independently verified. :twocents: You would think after all this time you would want to have hard evidence instead of conjecture and conspiracy.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:23 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:14 am
And you're the one asking me if I believe OJ killed his wife b/c there wasn't any proof...making an implication I don't. What a stupid ass analogy. The glove was proof enough, btw. The history of abuse, as well.

Furthermore - the lawsuits and audits post election that have occurred are also proof enough that there wasn't some coordinated effort to steal the election (which has been my contention all along). I don't believe that different groups in major metro areas acted independently of one another towards the same goal and that they did it so well that there's no smoking gun.

Nefarious, shady things occurred and i've stated that several times 9-10 months since election day. Show me some actual proof that isn't coming from your partisan hatred of the man and we'll talk. So me something that can be independently verified. :twocents: You would think after all this time you would want to have hard evidence instead of conjecture and conspiracy.
There you go proving my point. You need proof to believe something could have happened..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:37 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:23 am

There you go proving my point. You need proof to believe something could have happened..
No...I need proof to believe something HAS happened. Big difference.

I need proof that Donald Trump pissed on Russian whores not to believe that he COULD HAVE pissed on them. Of course he could have...but there's no evidence of that. You wouldn't accept that, would you? Otherwise -it's all conspiracy, lies, conjecture, BS, etc.....
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 am

Shady, weird, illegal things occurred (they always do). Plenty of court cases have already occurred with Democrats and Republicans engaging in illegal activity at the ballot box. Enough to steal the election across multiple states? No. That has to be a coordinated effort. I don't see how that can me multiple, independent efforts.

Speaking of this topic - where are are Cyber Ninjas? Their 30-day audit should've completed by now. Actually - it should've been completed about 5x since that was 5 months ago! Never send a person who doesn't know what they're doing to do an important job.
I think their initial report is with the AZ Senate or should be soon.

The audit was waiting for the AZ Attorney General to step in and tell MCBOS they had to comply with the subpoena and supply the rest of the items they agreed to in the beginning. That just happened, so not sure how long they have to supply those items or if they will.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:25 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 am Shady, weird, illegal things occurred (they always do). Plenty of court cases have already occurred with Democrats and Republicans engaging in illegal activity at the ballot box. Enough to steal the election across multiple states? No. That has to be a coordinated effort. I don't see how that can me multiple, independent efforts.

The audit was waiting for the AZ Attorney General to step in and tell MCBOS they had to comply with the subpoena and supply the rest of the items they agreed to in the beginning. That just happened, so not sure how long they have to supply those items or if they will.
Last I saw their report is late b/c they've all got an illness (not sure if COVID).

Actually, their report is 5 months late..but who's counting? :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 am Shady, weird, illegal things occurred (they always do). Plenty of court cases have already occurred with Democrats and Republicans engaging in illegal activity at the ballot box. Enough to steal the election across multiple states? No. That has to be a coordinated effort. I don't see how that can me multiple, independent efforts.

Trump taught me that excuses are for losers and incompetent boobs.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:59 pm

Trump taught me that excuses are for losers and incompetent boobs.
:lol: Very true.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz