Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:47 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:36 pm Image
“When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wrong him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt” (Lev. 19:33-34
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:36 pm Image
“When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wrong him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt” (Lev. 19:33-34
I think the Bible thumpers would say don't let them in in the first place. That clears up a lot of troubles with verses if you just don't let them in at all.

On another note, my wife and I stumbled across a Christian Broadcast Network (I think that's right, CBN - the old Pat Robertson thing) news broadcast last night. Now, I know they've always been a bit nutty, even going back to when I was a kid, but it was startling how they bias the news in terms of what to cover and what to say over it. The second news item was how close we are to a nuclear war with North Korea. I'll grant you the guy leading North Korea is an absolute loon, but I didn't realize we are so close to WW3 and nuclear Armageddon. I think the other sad takeaway is how the left portion of MSM has kinda adopted the stylings of the whacky CBN people - there were disturbingly way too many similarities in terms of how to shape the story to reinforce your bias. If there was any doubt if we're in yet another era of yellow journalism in America I think you can start lessening that doubt.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:14 am

What’s it? The Bible? I thought we were founded on Christianity? That Christianity is what Trump is promising MAGA?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

phpBB [video]
:lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

:shock: :suspicious: :?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Media Reports Trump Threatened Nuclear War After He Says, 'This Guacamole Is The Bomb!'

U.S. — After former President Trump declared his freshly-made guacamole "the bomb", media outlets across the nation announced that Trump had threatened to drop a nuclear bomb if he were to lose the election.

"This is a clear call to civil war," cried MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough as video played of Trump eating chips. "You heard the words 'the bomb' from his very own lips. Is there nothing this madman won't do?"

Several media outlets reported that Trump's threat of nuclear war came immediately on the heels of Trump vowing to demolish democracy when he claimed he was "about to demolish" some tortilla chips. "We are sickened to hear such vile threats from former President Trump," said Scarborough. "Watch as Trump openly says he's about to 'slice and dice' tomatoes. Slice and dice? Trump is literally saying he plans to cut every one of his opponents into tiny pieces with a knife. Horrific!"

According to sources, the comments came after Trump served up his world-famous guacamole during fajita night at Mar-A-Lago. The guacamole, a family recipe for generations, was made tableside by Trump himself and described as "absolute dynamite" in addition to many other violent and obviously pro-insurrection phrases.

At publishing time, the MSNBC had reported that Trump also planned to burn Democrats alive after revealing that Trump described the fajitas as "sizzling".
https://babylonbee.com/news/media-repor ... s-the-bomb
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:36 pm
Media Reports Trump Threatened Nuclear War After He Says, 'This Guacamole Is The Bomb!'

U.S. — After former President Trump declared his freshly-made guacamole "the bomb", media outlets across the nation announced that Trump had threatened to drop a nuclear bomb if he were to lose the election.

"This is a clear call to civil war," cried MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough as video played of Trump eating chips. "You heard the words 'the bomb' from his very own lips. Is there nothing this madman won't do?"

Several media outlets reported that Trump's threat of nuclear war came immediately on the heels of Trump vowing to demolish democracy when he claimed he was "about to demolish" some tortilla chips. "We are sickened to hear such vile threats from former President Trump," said Scarborough. "Watch as Trump openly says he's about to 'slice and dice' tomatoes. Slice and dice? Trump is literally saying he plans to cut every one of his opponents into tiny pieces with a knife. Horrific!"

According to sources, the comments came after Trump served up his world-famous guacamole during fajita night at Mar-A-Lago. The guacamole, a family recipe for generations, was made tableside by Trump himself and described as "absolute dynamite" in addition to many other violent and obviously pro-insurrection phrases.

At publishing time, the MSNBC had reported that Trump also planned to burn Democrats alive after revealing that Trump described the fajitas as "sizzling".
https://babylonbee.com/news/media-repor ... s-the-bomb
That’s actually pretty funny.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

This is a clear call to civil war," cried MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough as video played of Trump eating chips. "You heard the words 'the bomb' from his very own lips. Is there nothing this madman won't do?"

This guy sounds like the guy gone mad
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:22 pm
I've always said that school vouchers should only be used in a very narrow context - namely in school districts that have failed or just outright collapsed (i.e. mainly certain inner-city schools) where the chance of correcting the problems in a short window are slim. Vouchers should be used to get kids out of those situations while the problems can be rectified so that we don't have generations of kids doomed for their working lives because they were stuck in failing districts. These cases are few and far between, and almost never involve suburban, mostly white districts. In those cases, it is parents wanting someone else to subsidize their kid's private education. Even as a Catholic myself, I certainly decry the Church trying to pull this con over getting other people to subsidize private Catholic school tuition. But again, even though people have given vouchers a bad name by using them to enrich themselves, that doesn't change the fact that we should be using them to help rescue kids from failing inner city districts rather than leaving them there to languish.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:44 am
kalm wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:22 pm
I've always said that school vouchers should only be used in a very narrow context - namely in school districts that have failed or just outright collapsed (i.e. mainly certain inner-city schools) where the chance of correcting the problems in a short window are slim. Vouchers should be used to get kids out of those situations while the problems can be rectified so that we don't have generations of kids doomed for their working lives because they were stuck in failing districts. These cases are few and far between, and almost never involve suburban, mostly white districts. In those cases, it is parents wanting someone else to subsidize their kid's private education. Even as a Catholic myself, I certainly decry the Church trying to pull this con over getting other people to subsidize private Catholic school tuition. But again, even though people have given vouchers a bad name by using them to enrich themselves, that doesn't change the fact that we should be using them to help rescue kids from failing inner city districts rather than leaving them there to languish.
Very fair.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:21 pm Image
“Dammit! Who typed a question mark into Trump’s teleprompter?”

(Supposedly Trump’s teleprompter didn’t work and he was slurring words again and referring to Biden beating Obama as well :lol: )
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:05 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:55 pm
Haiti baking in the Caribbean sun only 500 miles from Miami should be evacuated, leveled and rebuilt

But The pearly white Ukraine half way around the world gets billions on billions of U.S dollars
:?

Is there a point in there somewhere, CHihuahua?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:32 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:05 am

Haiti baking in the Caribbean sun only 500 miles from Miami should be evacuated, leveled and rebuilt

But The pearly white Ukraine half way around the world gets billions on billions of U.S dollars
:?

Is there a point in there somewhere, CHihuahua?
Invade Haiti!
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:19 am

I think the Bible thumpers would say don't let them in in the first place. That clears up a lot of troubles with verses if you just don't let them in at all.

On another note, my wife and I stumbled across a Christian Broadcast Network (I think that's right, CBN - the old Pat Robertson thing) news broadcast last night. Now, I know they've always been a bit nutty, even going back to when I was a kid, but it was startling how they bias the news in terms of what to cover and what to say over it. The second news item was how close we are to a nuclear war with North Korea. I'll grant you the guy leading North Korea is an absolute loon, but I didn't realize we are so close to WW3 and nuclear Armageddon. I think the other sad takeaway is how the left portion of MSM has kinda adopted the stylings of the whacky CBN people - there were disturbingly way too many similarities in terms of how to shape the story to reinforce your bias. If there was any doubt if we're in yet another era of yellow journalism in America I think you can start lessening that doubt.
Them evangelical types love that shit and love to portray themselves as the glimmer of truth in an ocean of evil, ever the victims.....thats why Katie Britt looked like she was about to cream her jeans while she was saying "..steeped in the blood of patriots.." :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:09 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:21 pm Image

(Supposedly Trump’s teleprompter didn’t work and he was slurring words again and referring to Biden beating Obama as well :lol: )
No, you’re confused. Its ok, I’m here to help. Its Biden who was slurring his words this past weekend. Course you can’t tell at all WTF he is slurring about.. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:55 pm

No, you’re confused. Its ok, I’m here to help. Its Biden who was slurring his words this past weekend. Course you can’t tell at all WTF he is slurring about.. :lol:
I’m sure here was. Are you saying Trump wasnt’t? Doesn’t?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

You know, its funny, but I haven't heard Chubby calling for debates since the SOTU address. You notice that too BD?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:20 pm
You know, its funny, but I haven't heard Chubby calling for debates since the SOTU address. You notice that too BD?
You clearly didn’t watch his Ohio rally this past Sat.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:29 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:20 pm

You clearly didn’t watch his Ohio rally this past Sat.
Thats true, did he spew a coherent sentence or something? :?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Unhinged Trump Threatens More Violence By Promising To Trigger A 'Landslide' On Election Day

VANDALIA, OH — In another unhinged moment, former president Donald Trump vowed to supporters that he would trigger a "landslide" on election day.

Being the movement downslope of a mass of earth and rock, landslides have been known to kill people and cause massive property damage to communities around the country every year. This is the first time a former president has threatened to trigger one on election day if the election doesn't go the way he thinks it should.

"Landslides kill 25-50 people in the United States every year on average either from falling rocks, debris flows, or collapsing buildings," said a spokesman for The United States Geological Survey, Dr. Ned Jones.

When asked how the former President might go about triggering one of these horrible landslides, The United States Geological Survey could not comment but reminded people to move to a second story in buildings whenever possible and to avoid river valleys and other low areas.

"It is very important that you stay out of the path of an incoming landslide triggered by Donald Trump and if you can't get away you must curl into a ball to try to protect your head," reiterated Dr. Jones.

"A former president of this nation is literally threatening to kill people with a landslide," said Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. "He promised a bloodbath was coming if he wasn't elected and now we know what his plan is. We'll be following this landslide plot closely, so keep it tuned in here, folks."

Experts like Maddow say this is yet another example of Donald Trump's tendency to make threats of political violence, similar to that one time on January 6, 2021, when he told his followers to "do an insurrection" to stop the vote certification for Joe Biden.

At publishing time, Donald Trump reiterated to his supporters that the landslide on election day would be, "huge, just huge, maybe the biggest ever."
https://babylonbee.com/news/unhinged-tr ... ection-day
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »