Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:27 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:41 am

:rofl:

You don't even believe that bullshit yourself :lmao:
If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you.

Anyone who thinks the US government isn't corrupt and focused on self-preservation and growth is a sucker.

Anyone who thinks that trump was trying to root out the corruption and fight for the people is also a sucker.
I don't think Trump was trying to root out corruption as much as he had "fuck you money" and didn't have to follow the DC status quo. Trump made his money outside of DC and didn't need them in order to keep making money.

Hunter Biden and Burisma is the perfect example of DC corruption. Same with the Clinton Foundation. Give me money, and I'll give you DC influence.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:43 am
kalm wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:38 am
What a dishonest statement. How about we have a full accounting of where and who the money is going.

Wilson, doesn't give two shits about Ukrainians, he just cares about keeping the DC money grift flowing, as he's got his hands in there. He's almost as bad as Bill Kristol and his ISW.

Nice false dilemma logical fallacy by the way.
If Ukraine and Russia are both our enemies then it makes even more sense to keep them fighting, right?

Where'd you say you had your schoolin' from? :?

Tryin' to make it seem like its an accounting issue....SeealltheJizz :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:43 am

What a dishonest statement. How about we have a full accounting of where and who the money is going.

Wilson, doesn't give two shits about Ukrainians, he just cares about keeping the DC money grift flowing, as he's got his hands in there. He's almost as bad as Bill Kristol and his ISW.

Nice false dilemma logical fallacy by the way.
If Ukraine and Russia are both our enemies then it makes even more sense to keep them fighting, right?

Why do either of them have to be our enemy?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 am
If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you.

Anyone who thinks the US government isn't corrupt and focused on self-preservation and growth is a sucker.

Anyone who thinks that trump was trying to root out the corruption and fight for the people is also a sucker.
I don't think Trump was trying to root out corruption as much as he had "fuck you money" and didn't have to follow the DC status quo. Trump made his money outside of DC and didn't need them in order to keep making money.

Hunter Biden and Burisma is the perfect example of DC corruption. Same with the Clinton Foundation. Give me money, and I'll give you DC influence.
trump didn't need them in order to keep making money but he's a greedy bastard and wanted an outsized share of the take. If you supported him and think he didn't want a big piece of the grift than you're a sucker with tDS type 2.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:39 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 am

trump didn't need them in order to keep making money but he's a greedy bastard and wanted an outsized share of the take. If you supported him and think he didn't want a big piece of the grift than you're a sucker with tDS type 2.
What exactly was Trump wanting a take of? If you can't list concrete examples, then you're a blueanon with extreme TDS.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:39 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:34 pm
How much money should the US spend in Ukraine?
Until Putin stops the invasion? :coffee:
Let’s see a dollar figure.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:41 am

You don't even believe that bullshit yourself :lmao:

Show me where I said that the US gubmint isn't corrupt, Spanky. :coffee:

And since one good homily deserves another: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:45 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:39 am

Until Putin stops the invasion? :coffee:
Let’s see a dollar figure.
Whatever it takes for as long as the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russians. Money is fiction and deficits dont matter- D.Cheney
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:45 am
What exactly was Trump wanting a take of? If you can't list concrete examples, then you're a blueanon with extreme TDS.
I'll provide concrete examples when trump provides concrete examples that the 2020 election was stolen. He has a long and sordid history of grift, corruption and stiffing people. Check the legal filings that involve him. :-P
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

A campaign manager who’d work for free?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:31 pm

I think the money has to come from elected officials.

The closest I can find, as the news sources are suspiciously devoid of actual instances, would be the Saudi government officials spending 300k at a Trump hotel when he was President. But can you link it to any quid quo pro?

When you see how very little substance to these suits they had, you realize this was just one more nutjob attempt to screw Trump. How dare Trump be allowed to keep his business...and if he does we'll make it so he can't do business with anyone!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:49 pm

The closest I can find, as the news sources are suspiciously devoid of actual instances, would be the Saudi government officials spending 300k at a Trump hotel when he was President. But can you link it to any quid quo pro?

When you see how very little substance to these suits they had, you realize this was just one more nutjob attempt to screw Trump. How dare Trump be allowed to keep his business...and if he does we'll make it so he can't do business with anyone!
How often did trump charge the government and his campaign rack rates for use of his properties? Who pays rack rates? The government has agreements for discounted rates with a lot of properties. Fiscal responsibility and good oversight should have caused them to negotiate similar rates at trump properties or book elsewhere.

Look through his legal history. How many times has he been sued by people he's stiffed? There's a pattern there that shows he's a grifter. He's like Antonio Brown, he thinks people should be grateful that he's blessed them with his presence.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I don’t know what you’re going on about. I was referring to a Manafort, Deripaska, Giuliani and now McGonigal, Barr, and Durham.

Or do you think they were all just benevolently trying to rid UKR of corruption?

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:40 pm

I don’t know what you’re going on about. I was referring to a Manafort, Deripaska, Giuliani and now McGonigal, Barr, and Durham.

Or do you think they were all just benevolently trying to rid UKR of corruption?

We were talking emoluments. Thoughts that's what you were replying to.

By the way, finally read why NYT is bashing Durham, although I stated from the start he'd be worthless. He's releasing his report soon, so the narrative needs to be put out.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

The Mushroom Tip admits…

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

You think the 2500 odd law suits from tradesmen and subcontractors for non payment, most of whom probably voted for him, are without merit? :?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:56 am The Mushroom Tip admits…

*counsel :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:58 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:40 pm

By the way, finally read why NYT is bashing Durham, although I stated from the start he'd be worthless. He's releasing his report soon, so the narrative needs to be put out.

.....you were the one talking about what a tough, hard-hitting, no-nonsense lawyer he was and how now we're going to get to the bottom of this shit... :lmao:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:21 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:58 pm

.....you were the one talking about what a tough, hard-hitting, no-nonsense lawyer he was and how now we're going to get to the bottom of this shit... :lmao:
Not to mention this is not why Durham is in the news.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Powerful and confident….

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 pm Powerful and confident….

I can't post the tweet because he made his twitter private but Elon tweeted this:

"Made my account private until tomorrow morning to test whether you see my private tweets more than my public ones."

There's been a lot of discussion on twitter claiming that private tweets show up in people's feeds more than non-public ones. Or else I'm in a very select group that Elon is allowing to be part of his twitter circle. :roll:

#kalmfail
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:44 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 pm Powerful and confident….

I can't post the tweet because he made his twitter private but Elon tweeted this:

"Made my account private until tomorrow morning to test whether you see my private tweets more than my public ones."

There's been a lot of discussion on twitter claiming that private tweets show up in people's feeds more than non-public ones. Or else I'm in a very select group that Elon is allowing to be part of his twitter circle. :roll:

#kalmfail
I saw that. I’ll let it stand. He’s learning to make sure he says the right things (in public.)

Awwwww.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:34 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 am

Why do either of them have to be our enemy?
They aren't both our enemy. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »