Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

The US doesn't have the 3rd highest murder rate in the world. Fact-check it.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:30 pm The US doesn't have the 3rd highest murder rate in the world. Fact-check it.
Are you saying Bo Snerdley is wrong? :lol:
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:30 pm The US doesn't have the 3rd highest murder rate in the world. Fact-check it.
Congratulations, Felchy. For the first time in a very long time, you're not wrong. :clap:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

As an occasional salmon fisherman I can confirm.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:47 pm As an occasional salmon fisherman I can confirm.

And why should Ohio have to pay for it? Washington state is capable of funding their own study if its that important to them.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:47 pm As an occasional salmon fisherman I can confirm.

And why should Ohio have to pay for it? Washington state is capable of funding their own study if its that important to them.
You can apply that argument to just about everything the government does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:38 pm
BDKJMU wrote: And why should Ohio have to pay for it? Washington state is capable of funding their own study if its that important to them.
You can apply that argument to just about everything the government does.

Sure- every Congressman wants pork (earmarks) for his district. One of many reasons we have an unsustainable & unrecoverable from, debt
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:35 pm

Oh boy… :lol:

For starters, our fleets extend from California to Alaska and fish international waters. We also have trade agreements with at least Canadian fisheries. You may not know this, but salmon lack the advanced navigational equipment to recognize the difference.

Then there’s the environmental impact anadromous fish have on Idaho. Or hydro power that affects salmon runs sold by WA to other states. Treaty rights…the list goes on.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:27 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:35 pm

For starters, our fleets extend from California to Alaska and fish international waters. We also have trade agreements with at least Canadian fisheries. You may not know this, but salmon lack the advanced navigational equipment to recognize the difference.

Then there’s the environmental impact anadromous fish have on Idaho. Or hydro power that affects salmon runs sold by WA to other states. Treaty rights…the list goes on.
Ok. Let’s see you defend:
-Injecting 6-month-old beagle puppies with cocaine ($2,300,000).
-Training mice to binge drink alcohol ($1,100,000).
-Studying the romance between parrots ($689,222).
-Studying the social life and collective intelligence of ants ($675,000).
-Using mice to study racial aggression ($519,828).
Etc, etc, etc, etc….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:12 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:27 pm

Ok. Let’s see you defend:
-Injecting 6-month-old beagle puppies with cocaine ($2,300,000).
-Training mice to binge drink alcohol ($1,100,000).
-Studying the romance between parrots ($689,222).
-Studying the social life and collective intelligence of ants ($675,000).
-Using mice to study racial aggression ($519,828).
Etc, etc, etc, etc….

Jordan made an ignorant comment and you’re trying to defend ignorance with more ignorance. Of course there’s wasteful spending. It’s a big and diverse country with tons of wants.

Better for you to admit you were wrong and just move on this time.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

OMFG!!!!…they’re trying to turn us all into people of color, one minor scrape or cut at a time!

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This tweet didn’t go well for Ted Cruz…

Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:04 am This tweet didn’t go well for Ted Cruz…

In what way? :?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:43 am

He wasn’t MAGA part.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:OMFG!!!!…they’re trying to turn us all into people of color, one minor scrape or cut at a time!

Pay no attention to Karen Sharpe. That’s a cool idea by band aid.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:52 am
He wasn’t MAGA part.
So he was a hippie nudist leftist MAGA?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

It went fine for Cruz.

Most rational people out there, if there was a crazy guy who broke into their house in the middle of the night, woke them up, armed with a hammer, aren’t going to calmly call 911, and when asked if they need the police, say ‘No’ as Paul Pelosi did on the released audio of the 9-11 call. They aren’t
going to calmly open the door to police all chill with a drink in their hand as Pelosi did on the released police body cam video, stating nothing about an emergency or distress. If this happened to most rational people, and they were able to call and speak to 911, they would convey the sense of emergency & danger. When the police arrived, the rational homeowner would state some type of emergency & would immediately rush outside behind the police to safety. Not what happened at all here. And you can tell by the way the police acted, this wasn’t any type of reported emergency/immediate danger. It was subsequent to this that Mr Crazy Illegal Immigrant Nudist Hippie started his hammer attack.

So the left’s narrative that this guy was a crazy MAGA didn’t age well at all. And it didn’t age well for NBC for suspending their own reporter for reporting similar to the above, as opposed to towing the ideological line.

This happened in Oct, and the left tried to peddle that this crazy illegal immigrant nudist hippie guy was actually a crazy MAGA guy theory, and blame Trump. The just released 9-11 audo and police body cam footage doesn’t fit the left’s narrative at all, so no wonder the left fought tooth and nail to prevent this video & audio from being released right before the election.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:52 am
He wasn’t MAGA part.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:06 pm

It went fine for Cruz.

Most rational people out there, if there was a crazy guy who broke into their house in the middle of the night, woke them up, armed with a hammer, aren’t going to calmly call 911, and when asked if they need the police, say ‘No’ as Paul Pelosi did on the released audio of the 9-11 call. They aren’t
going to calmly open the door to police all chill with a drink in their hand as Pelosi did on the released police body cam video, stating nothing about an emergency or distress. If this happened to most rational people, and they were able to call and speak to 911, they would convey the sense of emergency & danger. When the police arrived, the rational homeowner would state some type of emergency & would immediately rush outside behind the police to safety. Not what happened at all here. And you can tell by the way the police acted, this wasn’t any type of reported emergency/immediate danger. It was subsequent to this that Mr Crazy Illegal Immigrant Nudist Hippie started his hammer attack.

So the left’s narrative that this guy was a crazy MAGA didn’t age well at all. And it didn’t age well for NBC for suspending their own reporter for reporting similar to the above, as opposed to towing the ideological line.

This happened in Oct, and the left tried to peddle that this crazy illegal immigrant nudist hippie guy was actually a crazy MAGA guy theory, and blame Trump. The just released 9-11 audo and police body cam footage doesn’t fit the left’s narrative at all, so no wonder the left fought tooth and nail to prevent this video & audio from being released right before the election.
This came out yesterday. Oops! :lol:

(And why did Elon Musk take down his tweet? :lol: )
The man charged with attacking the 82-year-old husband of Democratic congresswoman Nancy Pelosi told police he wanted to make her pay for Democrats' "persecution" of former President Donald Trump and his campaign, which he said only ended when "they were finally able to steal the election."

In the days following the arrest of David DePape, some allies of the former president suggested the attack was not politically motivated, insinuating it was a domestic spat. Despite the accused leaving an online trail of right-wing opinions, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, for example, shared one conservative's commentary that it was "absurd and will always be absurd" to portray the attacker as "some kind of militant right winger," writing on Twitter: "Truth."

Twitter CEO Elon Musk, meanwhile, promoted a false story claiming DePape was a sex worker who had been invited over by the victim, Paul Pelosi, who is now recovering from a brain injury, a claim subsequently endorsed by rising Republican star Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

But in his jailhouse interview, DePape, 42, made it explicitly clear that his actions were politically motivated.

"Is there a reason?" a San Francisco Police Department sergeant asks DePape in the recording, which was made public Friday. "Like, did you feel like the Pelosis had done something to you?"

"Well not me, specifically," DePape responded. "To the entire American public, honestly."

Pressed for more detail, DePape relayed a litany of grievances expressed by Trump, claiming the 2016 investigation of his campaign over potential collusion with Russia was a plot initiated by Democrats and worse than Watergate, when burglars working for former President Richard Nixon broke into the offices of the Democratic National Committee. (In 2016, Russian hackers broke into the servers of the DNC and released stolen emails through WikiLeaks and a fake activist-hacker persona; the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign began after a foreign diplomat informed the bureau that a Trump staffer appeared to have foreknowledge of that hack-and-leak campaign).

"When Trump came into office, what they did went so far beyond spying on a rival campaign," DePape said.

Hillary Clinton was the ultimate, criminal puppet master, DePape maintained: "It originates with Hillary." But when it came to liars in Washington, he said, Nancy Pelosi is the "leader of the pack."
https://www.businessinsider.com/pelosi- ... ews-2023-1
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:32 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:06 pm
It went fine for Cruz.

The man charged with attacking the 82-year-old husband of Democratic congresswoman Nancy Pelosi told police he wanted to make her pay for Democrats' "persecution" of former President Donald Trump and his campaign, which he said only ended when "they were finally able to steal the election."

In the days following the arrest of David DePape, some allies of the former president suggested the attack was not politically motivated, insinuating it was a domestic spat. Despite the accused leaving an online trail of right-wing opinions, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, for example, shared one conservative's commentary that it was "absurd and will always be absurd" to portray the attacker as "some kind of militant right winger," writing on Twitter: "Truth."

Twitter CEO Elon Musk, meanwhile, promoted a false story claiming DePape was a sex worker who had been invited over by the victim, Paul Pelosi, who is now recovering from a brain injury, a claim subsequently endorsed by rising Republican star Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

But in his jailhouse interview, DePape, 42, made it explicitly clear that his actions were politically motivated.

"Is there a reason?" a San Francisco Police Department sergeant asks DePape in the recording, which was made public Friday. "Like, did you feel like the Pelosis had done something to you?"

"Well not me, specifically," DePape responded. "To the entire American public, honestly."

Pressed for more detail, DePape relayed a litany of grievances expressed by Trump, claiming the 2016 investigation of his campaign over potential collusion with Russia was a plot initiated by Democrats and worse than Watergate, when burglars working for former President Richard Nixon broke into the offices of the Democratic National Committee. (In 2016, Russian hackers broke into the servers of the DNC and released stolen emails through WikiLeaks and a fake activist-hacker persona; the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign began after a foreign diplomat informed the bureau that a Trump staffer appeared to have foreknowledge of that hack-and-leak campaign).

"When Trump came into office, what they did went so far beyond spying on a rival campaign," DePape said.

Hillary Clinton was the ultimate, criminal puppet master, DePape maintained: "It originates with Hillary." But when it came to liars in Washington, he said, Nancy Pelosi is the "leader of the pack."
And Depape
-is an illegal immigrant from Canada
-was living in Berkley, CA
-was living on a property with a Black Lives Matter sign, and a rainbow & pot symbols flag.
-was a nudist protestor
-was a ‘hemp jewelry maker’

Who knew that the MAGA movement was so diverse.. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:10 pm

And Depape
-was living on a property with a Black Lives Matter sign, and a rainbow & pot symbols flag.
-was a nudist protestor

It’s almost like you want to protect the MAGA and Cruz’s reputation or something.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:10 pm

And Depape
-was a nudist protestor

Some more of his own words from a most trusted source….

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-p ... -more-them