Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:43 pm Image
I read somewhere that the US was about 90% self-sufficient in 2016. So...Thanks Obama? Bush and Obama?

The gas shortage is due to piss poor InfoSec at a company and morons panic buying.

I got gas this weekend and every pump had has Mid and Premium buttons taped over. They were out. They had plenty of Regular, but all the panic buyers wiped out the Mid and Premium. The local station near my house (where I live in MAGA-land) told me his tanks usually last about 2 weeks. He was out in hours, had a delivery on Friday morning and was out by Friday evening. :ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:22 am
I read somewhere that the US was about 90% self-sufficient in 2016. So...Thanks Obama? Bush and Obama?

The gas shortage is due to piss poor InfoSec at a company and morons panic buying.

I got gas this weekend and every pump had has Mid and Premium buttons taped over. They were out. They had plenty of Regular, but all the panic buyers wiped out the Mid and Premium. The local station near my house (where I live in MAGA-land) told me his tanks usually last about 2 weeks. He was out in hours, had a delivery on Friday morning and was out by Friday evening. :ohno:
Why didn’t Trump protect our infrastructure better? :ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:04 am

Haven't you learned yet? It's the Democrats! They're so goddamn powerful that even the Almighty Trump couldn't best them.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

I thought Biden was president? Or is this you tacitly admitting that Trump actually won? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:17 am

I thought Harris was president? Or is this you tacitly admitting that Trump actually won? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
FIFY
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:16 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:17 am

I thought Harris was president? Or is this you tacitly admitting that Trump actually won? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
FIFY
:tothehand: :tothehand:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Nobody is laughing at preppers these days, eh?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:25 am

The gas shortage was created, largely in part, of panic buying.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:24 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:16 am

FIFY
What!? I thought you'd like that!!! How about Biden is Oz and Harris the (wo)man behind the curtain?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:44 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:24 am

What!? I thought you'd like that!!! How about Biden is Oz and Harris the (wo)man behind the curtain?
:lol: :lol: THAT I'd believe. Or Obama is the woman behind the curtain. :coffee: :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:43 am

Yes. I'm sure the pipeline being shut down had nothing to do with it. :coffee: :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Meh, if you told me my long term gas supply was in question I'd drive to the local gas station and fill up every car and gas can I have. Hell don't make it gas make is "fill in the blank daily essential good" and I'd go get me some.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:50 am

Meh, if you told me my long term gas supply was in question I'd drive to the local gas station and fill up every car and gas can I have. Hell don't make it gas make is "fill in the blank daily essential good" and I'd go get me some.
I bet it would never happen with toilet paper. That shit's everywhere. :kisswink: :kisswink:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 am

Yes. I'm sure the pipeline being shut down had nothing to do with it. :coffee: :coffee:
Yes, shutting down the pipeline had a major impact on it. But panic buying just exacerbated the issue. I know of a few families where everyone WFH, and they filled up 3 cars. WHY!? Panic buying just prolonged the problem.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:14 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 am

Yes, shutting down the pipeline had a major impact on it. But panic buying just exacerbated the issue. I know of a few families where everyone WFH, and they filled up 3 cars. WHY!? Panic buying just prolonged the problem.
it always does. People are STILL using the TP supplies they bought 11 months ago.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:34 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:14 pm

it always does. People are STILL using the TP supplies they bought 11 months ago.
I’m still using the bidet we bought last March. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:50 am

Yeah, Its not like other stuff: food, TP, ammo, where you can stock up on months or years worth. With gas for probably 99% of the people its not like they can buy up that much. They are limited to filling/topping off their vehicles' gas tanks, and maybe couple small containers they keep in the garage isn't hoarding..I wouldn't call that panic buying either..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:16 am Image
:lol:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »