BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:07 pm Illegal immigrant charged with raping Maryland girl, 11
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immi ... nd-girl-11
Hey BDK
Do you protest the rapes and murders of children by US Soldiers in Japan..?

"For Okinawans, these incidents have deeply unpleasant echoes of earlier heinous crimes. According to local police statistics, 741 serious crimes involving US military personnel or civilian employees of the US forces or their relatives were investigated between 1972, when Okinawa reverted to Japanese control, and the end of 2015.

There were 674 convictions, including 129 for rape, 394 cases of burglary and 26 murders..."

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics ... ow-okinawa
100% irrelevant to this thread..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:07 pm Illegal immigrant charged with raping Maryland girl, 11
Hey BDK

"For Okinawans, these incidents have deeply unpleasant echoes of earlier heinous crimes. According to local police statistics, 741 serious crimes involving US military personnel or civilian employees of the US forces or their relatives were investigated between 1972, when Okinawa reverted to Japanese control, and the end of 2015.

There were 674 convictions, including 129 for rape, 394 cases of burglary and 26 murders..."

They should feel honored that strong verile American soldiers want to bed them! :nod: :thumb:
Go Black Bears!
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I never can get behind the “this immigrant killed somebody” argument for immigration reform

It makes little logical sense to me. I am all for strict enforcement of our immigration laws, but it isn’t illegals killing people who are the problem here. People kill people.. that’s the human condition.

I hold Congress in contempt of the Immigration and Naturalization Act, and I personally find them liable for murders committed by illegal aliens. I also hold them liable for denying funding so that ICE can adequately police the country for these people who skip the line and flaunt our laws. I hold local jurisdictions liable for refusing to cooperate with ICE by not honoring lawful detainers.

Finally, I hold our society as a whole responsible for trading power for ethics in the interest of winning elections by politicizing the rule of law. If we were faithfully enforcing our laws with all the resources available to us, then these deaths would never be heard about. They would be a blip on the radar in a country where thousands of people die daily for myriad reasons.

Politics in America are poisonous and we need to get a goddamn grip soon - because THAT- not Trimp - is the biggest threat to the Republic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:43 am
Politics in America are poisonous and we need to get a goddamn grip soon - because THAT- not Trimp - is the biggest threat to the Republic.
Exactly! Trump has nothing to do with this!.....it is the libtards that perpetuate everything. :nod: :thumb:
Go Black Bears!
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:43 am
Exactly! Trump has nothing to do with this!.....it is the libtards that perpetuate everything. :nod: :thumb:
No, Jearf

It is everybody- right and left alike

I have people in my FB feed... liberals and conservatives alike ... condemning moderates- blaming them for all that ills their respective parties

Just look no further than this board for evidence of that

Our system of government was specifically designed for political moderation- it malfunctions when we don’t have it

Therefore, Trump vs Sanders

mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:56 am
mainejeff wrote:
No, Jearf

I have people in my FB feed... liberals and conservatives alike ... condemning moderates- blaming them for all that ills their respective parties

Our system of government was specifically designed for political moderation- it malfunctions when we don’t have it

You've had a problem with Trump from the beginning. Some patriot you are. :thumbdown:
Go Black Bears!
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

mainejeff wrote:
No, Jearf

Agreed. Way too much extremism these days that paints the other side as Nazi's, Communists, or simply just pure evil. That's how we end up with real extremists like Trump and Sanders. Politics is supposed to be messy, it is supposed to be compromise, or at least begrudging acceptance you aren't always going to get your way. And you were right in an earlier post too - the immigration debate is just proof positive of that - there's a compromise there that everyone could live with, but that would involve removing a cudgel to throw at the opposition and would remove a yelling point. God forbid we fix things rather than just use them as electoral advantages.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 am

No, Jearf

Agreed. Way too much extremism these days that paints the other side as Nazi's, Communists, or simply just pure evil. That's how we end up with real extremists like Trump and Sanders. Politics is supposed to be messy, it is supposed to be compromise, or at least begrudging acceptance you aren't always going to get your way. And you were right in an earlier post too - the immigration debate is just proof positive of that - there's a compromise there that everyone could live with, but that would involve removing a cudgel to throw at the opposition and would remove a yelling point. God forbid we fix things rather than just use them as electoral advantages.
There are moderate candidates out there.....people want nothing to do with them.
Go Black Bears!
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Hey BDK

Can you answer the very simple question regardless of this thread..?

:geek:

I'm interested in how concerned you are in a "general sense" about Americans raping and killing
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:38 pm

I'm interested in how concerned you are in a "general sense" about Americans raping and killing
The answer is.............Pearl Harbor. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:43 pm

The answer is.............Pearl Harbor. :coffee:
Was it over when Mussolini bombed Pearl Harbor? :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Chizzang wrote:
Hey BDK

Why would he care about Japan we live in the USA?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

BDKJMU wrote:
Chizzang wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:25 pm Hey BDK

Yep

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Nice red herring. Not concerned about Japan. Concerned. about America.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:43 am I never can get behind the “this immigrant killed somebody” argument for immigration reform

It makes little logical sense to me. I am all for strict enforcement of our immigration laws, but it isn’t illegals killing people who are the problem here. People kill people.. that’s the human condition.

I hold Congress in contempt of the Immigration and Naturalization Act, and I personally find them liable for murders committed by illegal aliens. I also hold them liable for denying funding so that ICE can adequately police the country for these people who skip the line and flaunt our laws. I hold local jurisdictions liable for refusing to cooperate with ICE by not honoring lawful detainers.

Finally, I hold our society as a whole responsible for trading power for ethics in the interest of winning elections by politicizing the rule of law. If we were faithfully enforcing our laws with all the resources available to us, then these deaths would never be heard about. They would be a blip on the radar in a country where thousands of people die daily for myriad reasons.

Agree, but this kind of sensationalized outrage is akin to equating all guns and gun owners as bad people whenever there is a mass shooting. It's all bullshit and just tit for tat in the end.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Prime example of a cities’ haboring violent criminals & sexual predators via their sanctuary laws leading to horrible consequences:
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is publicly shaming Chicago authorities, claiming that they released a Mexican citizen who later sexually assaulted a toddler at a fast food restaurant.

Chrstopher Puente, 34, was arrested on Feb. 19 for sexually assaulting a 3-year-old despite ICE's previous request that police continue detaining the previously deported felon. According to a press release on Thursday, Puente had two felony convictions for forced-entry burglary and forgery.

Despite his background, Chicago declined ICE's June 2019 request to detain Puente -- raising more concerns about a jurisdiction already under fire for defying ICE. A CBS affiliate reported that Puente confessed to placing "the child on his lap while he was in a restroom stall, pulled off her pants, and covered her mouth when she started calling out 'daddy daddy.'"

ICE filed an immigration detainer for Puente after his most recent arrest.

The agency reported in January that Cook County, which includes Chicago, denied more than 1,000 detainer requests in fiscal year 2019 alone......
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-chicago- ... lt-toddler
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Thank you very much
That explains a fuck of a lot

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:39 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Thank you very much
That explains a fuck of a lot

You’re welcome.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Illegal immigrant arrested in drunken driving crash that killed 3, injured 4 of Thin Blue Line motorcycle club

.....U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents first encountered Navejas after a 2016 DUI arrest but under the Obama administration's "prosecutorial discretion" rules, he was allowed to remain in the U.S.

"He did not meet the agency’s enforcement priorities at that time," an ICE official said Tuesday.

Navejas also was convicted in 2015 of evading and resisting arrest and was currently out on a $65,000 bond after allegedly beating and running over a patron at a bar and biting off a portion of the victim's ear, according to court records.....
https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-ille ... uring-four

Obama’s coddling if illegal immigrants leads to the death of those 3 men... :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Illegal immigrant (who had a prior charge for sexual assault, yet hadn’t been deported) rapes woman for 1/2 hr on train, as bystanders watch (and film), and don’t call the police. :ohno: Disturbing on so many levels..
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... arges.html
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:25 am Illegal immigrant (who had a prior charge for sexual assault, yet hadn’t been deported) rapes woman for 1/2 hr on train, as bystanders watch (and film), and don’t call the police. :ohno: Disturbing on so many levels..
They get what they vote for. No one in their right mind would intervene in an altercation that doesn't involve family/close friends.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:25 am Illegal immigrant (who had a prior charge for sexual assault, yet hadn’t been deported) rapes woman for 1/2 hr on train, as bystanders watch (and film), and don’t call the police. :ohno: Disturbing on so many levels..
Those bystanders should be charged. Seriously - we've lost our way. Fucking savages.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
Those bystanders should be charged. Seriously - we've lost our way. Fucking savages.
10-15 years ago I would have intervened. Now, I probably still would, but I would lawyer up quick... because here is how the headline would read if I intervened and stopped the rape before it happened:

White Man Badly Beats Black Man on Train, City Leaders Demand Hate Crime Charges

Last edited by CID1990 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:51 am
This goes beyond what happened before cell phones in the 1964 Kitty Genovese case in NYC, where dozens of people heard but ignored the screams of a young woman who was being stabbed to death. I read an interesting article about the Philly case just today. Bystander willingness to intervene to stop a crime depends on a number of variables, including skill sets/training and socioeconomic characteristics of the locale. The cellphone videos were ghoulish and exhibitionistic, but it’s possible that one or two thought they were collecting evidence to help the police. Anyway, depending on the numbers, the bystanders here could have intervened with some chance of success.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 pm
Ibanez wrote:
10-15 years ago I would have intervened. Now, I probably still would, but I would lawyer up quick... because here is how the headline would read if I intervened and stopped the rape before it happened:

White Man Badly Beats Black Man on Train, City Leaders Demand Hate Crime Charges

Yep. This is why no one in their right mind would intervene. These people get what they voted for (defund the police, open borders).