AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Now you know how the other half of America felt for 8 fucking loooooooong years.

Get used to it. :kisswink:
Less than half...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

89Hen wrote:Cracked me up that I saw a news clip on this where they blamed Trump for blowing this story up. Ummm, guys, last time I looked YOU were the media reporting it. :dunce:
Yeah, I see what you mean.

phpBB [video]
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

AZGrizFan wrote:
dbackjon wrote:
Less than half...
59% approval rating when he left office. Drumpf won't even sniff that in the next 4 years. :coffee:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:
89Hen wrote:Cracked me up that I saw a news clip on this where they blamed Trump for blowing this story up. Ummm, guys, last time I looked YOU were the media reporting it. :dunce:
Yeah, I see what you mean.
And CNN, NYT, WaPo, Huffy, etc...
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Grizalltheway wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
59% approval rating when he left office. Drumpf won't even sniff that in the next 4 years. :coffee:
Sure, because he sucked every special interest group's cock on the way out the door. Good for him. Doing the RIGHT thing (what Trump is attempting) ain't always gonna be popular to the leeches. :kisswink: :kisswink:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

89Hen wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: Yeah, I see what you mean.
And CNN, NYT, WaPo, Huffy, etc...
O'Reilley said it wasn't so that is fake I think. The hard right has a lock on the truth here.

Some of those outlets just reported it, they didn't try to make it the political football that some did like Spicey, O'Reilley, etc. It seems like the criticism would be fair if this is the case.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

89Hen wrote: And CNN, NYT, WaPo, Huffy, etc...
O'Reilley said it wasn't so that is fake I think. The hard right has a lock on the truth here.

Some of those outlets just reported it, they didn't try to make it the political football that some did like Spicey, O'Reilley, etc. It seems like the criticism would be fair if this is the case.
That would be fair, but it's not the case. :coffee:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:
Sure, because he sucked every special interest group's cock on the way out the door. Good for him. Doing the RIGHT thing (what Trump is attempting) ain't always gonna be popular to the leeches. :kisswink: :kisswink:
Yep. That's it. Gallup only polls special interest groups. :lol: :dunce:
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

89Hen wrote:

That would be fair, but it's not the case. :coffee:
Oh yeah, which ones were pounding it and using it like a lever like Spicer/Billo were? I honestly don't watch the national news much and don't get NYT either. See CNN a bit but that is about it.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Grizalltheway wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
We'll see. Right now Trump is at 45%.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... track_may8
If Trump had a sycophant press like Obama did he'd have a higher approval..

Obama was upper 40s to low 50s most of 2016, then for some reason he got a bump after Trump was elected and another right before he left office (the only time he hit 59% the entire year was his last 3 days in office).
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barac ... roval.aspx
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

BDKJMU wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:

Obama was upper 40s to low 50s most of 2016, then for some reason he got a bump after Trump was elected and another right before he left office (the only time he hit 59% the entire year was his last 3 days in office).
None of this changes the fact that dback was not incorrect to say that less than half of the American people disapproved of Obama.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Grizalltheway wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
You're an idiot. :ohno: :ohno:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:
You've got nothin'. As always. :roll:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Grizalltheway wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
You've got nothin'. As always. :roll:
EVERYBODY has a special interest. Even you, Myron.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:

IMO, Obama's approval rating was inflated because people knew his time was winding down and they liked him as a person. I don't think it would have been nearly as high if he was able to and running for reelection.

I agree that it is unlikely that Trump will sniff 59% in 4 years but I also didn't think he stood a chance of winning the nomination much less the election. The guy isn't very likable but he is very lucky.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

UNI88 wrote: IMO, Obama's approval rating was inflated because people knew his time was winding down and they liked him as a person. I don't think it would have been nearly as high if he was able to and running for reelection.
He was at 52% approval 2012 Oct 29-Nov 4.

The unemployment rate still was over 8% in Nov. 2012. At 4.7% when he left office. That probably has more to do with the bump.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
UNI88 wrote: IMO, Obama's approval rating was inflated because people knew his time was winding down and they liked him as a person. I don't think it would have been nearly as high if he was able to and running for reelection.
He was at 52% approval 2012 Oct 29-Nov 4.

The unemployment rate still was over 8% in Nov. 2012. At 4.7% when he left office. That probably has more to do with the bump.
Oh so it IS the economy
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Intoxicated illegal immigrant who was deported 15 times leaves 6 yr old boy clinging to life support..Charged with felony hit-and-run with injury, drunken driving with injury and driving without a valid license...
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/new ... story.html
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

"Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children
An illegal alien is one of three teenagers who are accused of scalding a Georgia woman with hot water and raping her in her home near her children.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials confirmed in a statement to the Dustin Inman Society, an anti-illegal immigration organization, that Josue Ramirez is an illegal alien.

Ramirez, 19-years-old, along with 17-year-old Francisco Palencia and an unidentified 15-year-old girl have been arrested after they allegedly broke into a woman’s home and raped her, as FOX 5 Atlanta reported.

According to the victim, Ramirez and Palencia broke into her home and shot her with Tasers, forcing her to her bedroom. When the woman fought the two teens off of her, she ran to be with her children, who were also in the home.

That’s when the 15-year-old girl chased after the woman and allegedly poured two pots of burning hot water onto her, leaving her flailing. Ramirez and Palencia were then able to get the woman into her bedroom again and raped her, the victim said.

During the rape, the 15-year-old allegedly ransacked the woman’s home, while one of her children walked into her bedroom and witnessed the rape by the illegal alien and Palencia.

After the robbery, assault and rape, the woman called the police as the teens fled her home. Now, Ramirez and Palencia are being held at the Gwinnett County Jail, which has an agreement with federal immigration officials to effectively turn over suspected criminal illegal aliens to ICE.

Ramirez, according to the Dustin Inman Society, has an ICE detainer currently on him, where if he is released from the county jail at any time, he will immediately go into federal custody to be deported. It remains unclear where the 15-year-old female suspect is being held."
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/ ... -children/

Of course the msm articles make no mention of at lease one of the3 suspects being an illegal immigrant..
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I wonder where they are from. The article doesnt say

This incident sounds a bit Salvadoran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:"Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children
An illegal alien is one of three teenagers who are accused of scalding a Georgia woman with hot water and raping her in her home near her children.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials confirmed in a statement to the Dustin Inman Society, an anti-illegal immigration organization, that Josue Ramirez is an illegal alien.

Ramirez, 19-years-old, along with 17-year-old Francisco Palencia and an unidentified 15-year-old girl have been arrested after they allegedly broke into a woman’s home and raped her, as FOX 5 Atlanta reported.

According to the victim, Ramirez and Palencia broke into her home and shot her with Tasers, forcing her to her bedroom. When the woman fought the two teens off of her, she ran to be with her children, who were also in the home.

That’s when the 15-year-old girl chased after the woman and allegedly poured two pots of burning hot water onto her, leaving her flailing. Ramirez and Palencia were then able to get the woman into her bedroom again and raped her, the victim said.

During the rape, the 15-year-old allegedly ransacked the woman’s home, while one of her children walked into her bedroom and witnessed the rape by the illegal alien and Palencia.

After the robbery, assault and rape, the woman called the police as the teens fled her home. Now, Ramirez and Palencia are being held at the Gwinnett County Jail, which has an agreement with federal immigration officials to effectively turn over suspected criminal illegal aliens to ICE.

Ramirez, according to the Dustin Inman Society, has an ICE detainer currently on him, where if he is released from the county jail at any time, he will immediately go into federal custody to be deported. It remains unclear where the 15-year-old female suspect is being held."
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/ ... -children/

Of course the msm articles make no mention of at lease one of the3 suspects being an illegal immigrant..

These two sound like prime candidates for the Freddie Gray experience.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... g-man.html
:ohno:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

BDKJMU wrote:Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times
So glad we now have sanctuary cities so he can find a permanent home and doesn't have to keep getting sent back.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Portland gives sanctuary to illegal immigrant rapist who had been deported 20 times before he raped 2 Portland women last week.. :ohno:
...Sergio Martinez, who was last detained in December but promptly released, should not have been in the country a week ago when he allegedly attacked a pair of women. The horrific attacks shocked the city and stoked fresh criticism of the pro-illegal immigrant policies.

"He was given preferential treatment,” said Currier. “Essentially in Oregon, our governor and the mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, have created a protected class for illegal aliens that commit serious crimes."

Martinez, 31, had a detainer placed on him as a “serious immigration violator” yet immigration officials in December were not notified. Multnomah County officials ended up releasing him back into the community.

Martinez is now being held without bail on charges of robbery, kidnapping and sexual abuse. One of his alleged victims is a 65-year-old woman who was brutally attacked in her home. The other woman was attacked in her apartment’s parking garage. Both attacks occurred last Monday...

....Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Martinez has been deported 13 times since 2008. He has a lengthy criminal record in three states, with charges including battery, felony, burglary and felony illegal re-entry after removal.

He was in the Multnomah County Jail in December and ICE asked the sheriff’s department to notify them when he was released. The county ignored that request – as they do for all immigration detainers.

One month after Martinez was released, Multnomah County Sheriff Mike Reese launched an investigation into one of his deputies for contacting ICE before having a pre-trial meeting with an illegal immigrant. Around the same time, a judge was accused of letting an illegal immigrant slip out of her courtroom through the employee exit to escape ICE agents out in the hallway.

That judge was later found to have done nothing wrong.

As for Martinez, taxpayers may have to end up paying for his defense. The Portland City Council awarded $50,000 to launch a project aimed at helping immigrants fight deportation and other legal issues.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07 ... r.amp.html

I hope these women sue the hell out of Portland..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Obama DREAMer brutally rapes woman in Seattle suburb
....Salvador Diaz-Garcia, an illegal immigrant who is a recipient of Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, is now facing second-degree assault and rape charges in the vicious attack. He also faces child molestation charges for allegedly assaulting a 14-year-old the same day the rape occurred.

According to police, the woman was on the treadmill of the gym at 9:15 p.m. when Diaz-Garcia stood behind her and kept asking her questions. She asked him to move.

Diaz-Garcia then violently attacked her, police said, leaving her with a broken jaw, a broken nose and her ear partially ripped off.

The victim told police that a month before, her attacker had groped her and then ran away. Diaz-Garcia lived in the same apartment complex as the victim, but the two had never met.

He was arrested four days after the attack when witnesses and surveillance footage allegedly captured him watching girls at the complex's pool just before the attack. Investigators say they found what they believe is the victim’s blood on his pants. A rape kit found DNA on her.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/02/dr ... ngton.html
And the suburb is also apparently a "sanctuary" suburb. This has apparently caused an uproar and residents have gathered enough signatures to force a vote in Nov if the city should continue to give sanctuary to illegal immigrants. Apparently this could be the 1st referendum of its kind in the US..