Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:42 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:02 pm
No we don’t. Biden could in the stroke of a pen rescind all exec orders he passsed on immigration on mostly his 1st day in office, returning to the policies under the Trump admin, done, problem solved.
Based on what the speaker said?

Here’s an example of what MAGA does with facts:

200k single adults? Biden has let in how many illegals overall (encounters-removed/deported + estimated gotaways)? 6 million, 7 million?

Encounters FY 2020 400k
Encounters FY 2023 2.4 million.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:15 pm

Kalm has trouble accepting facts

The border is Joe Biden’s disaster

Now say that 3 times and go stand in the corner
Somebody needs a fresh panty-liner.... :(
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:36 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:15 pm

Kalm has trouble accepting facts

The border is Joe Biden’s disaster

Now say that 3 times and go stand in the corner
Somebody needs a fresh panty-liner.... :(
No I don’t depends on those yet so your stockpile is safe :coffee:
Last edited by Caribbean Hen on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:47 am

200k single adults? Biden has let in how many illegals overall (encounters-removed/deported + estimated gotaways)? 6 million, 7 million?

Encounters FY 2020 400k
Yes. Encounters increased. That’s not necessarily Biden’s fault nor the entire story is it? If Biden had adopted Trump ‘s policies as you keep suggesting, more would have been allowed to stay.
During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.

Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, and it removed nearly 2.6 million—51 percent—while releasing only 49 percent. In other words, the Trump DHS removed a minority of those arrested while the Biden DHS removed a majority. Biden managed to increase the removal share while also increasing the total removals by a factor of 3.5.
https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show ... rump-biden

And since you refuse to supply arguments other than what MAGA Mike says, here’s a Dem response for your reading pleasure that suggest additional causes… :lol:
MYTH: The Biden administration has implemented an “open border” policy that has created chaos at our border with Mexico.

TRUTH: President Biden inherited an immigration system in tatters. The Trump administration cut off legal pathways to citizenship, leaving would-be migrants with fewer lawful methods of entering the country. They cut funding to Central American countries in 2019 as they splurged on an ineffective, costly wall.

It was the Trump administration that tightened sanctions on Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua, exacerbating the macroeconomic crises that have led hundreds of thousands to flee and arrive at the southern border. When they pulled the rug out from various, essential assistance programs, they made the problem worse.
But our immigration system has been broken for many decades — long before Joe Biden or Donald Trump took the oath of office. Time and again, Democrats have proposed solutions to fix the immigration system in a reasonable, humane way. And time and again, Republicans have opposed these efforts at every turn.

One might recall that in 2013, House Republicans thwarted comprehensive immigration reform after an agreement was reached in the Senate. Many of those same House Republicans who prevented that legislation from passing are now intent on blaming irregular migration, an issue our country has dealt with for over a century, solely on the Biden administration.

There’s only one problem with their affinity for blaming Democrats — it doesn’t hold up to basic scrutiny. In fact, between December 2022 and January 2023, the Biden-Harris administration halved the number of encounters at the border and reduced the number of Cuban, Venezuelan, Nicaraguan, and Haitian migrants by 97 percent.

MYTH: The Biden administration has ignored the border and is refusing to commit proper resources to it.

TRUTH: The idea that Democrats have ignored the situation at the border and refused to commit resources to solving it is another outright lie. In reality, the Biden-Harris administration and congressional Democrats have surged record levels of funding to the border.

The FY23 government funding package that President Biden signed into law provided Border Patrol with $7.153 billion — a 17 percent increase from the year before. Additionally, the funding package provided $65 million for 300 new Border Patrol agents, $60 million for 125 new personnel at points of entry; and $230 million for technology like autonomous surveillance towers.

House Republicans voted against this historic funding.
https://connolly.house.gov/news/documen ... entID=4691
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Take it from someone who has lived in Latin America for 25 years…. Democrats = greenlight for illegal immigration into the United States. Just accept it. Of the 10 million, probably only a few handfuls that have a legitimate asylum claim.

Biden purposely orchestrated this crisis, which is now a disaster…. And he did the first day he was an office just because he was vindictive with anything Trump.

C’mon give the worst President in our history credit for something

America always last with BoJozo
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:47 am

Encounters FY 2020 400k
Yes. Encounters increased. That’s not necessarily Biden’s fault nor the entire story is it?
Yes it is Bidens fault. They started to spike shortly after Biden got into office. That wasn’t a coincidence.
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 am If Biden had adopted Trump ‘s policies as you keep suggesting, more would have been allowed to stay.
Wrong. If had lept Trump’s policies, WAY less would be allowed to stay because would have had WAY less encounters. From the CATO link you provided:
During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.

Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, and it removed nearly 2.6 million—51 percent—while releasing only 49 percent. In other words, the Trump DHS removed a minority of those arrested while the Biden DHS removed a majority. Biden managed to increase the removal share while also increasing the total removals by a factor of 3.5.
So according to the Cato link, Trump’s last 2 full fiscal years cut loose about 730k (52% of 1.4 million), an avg of about 31k a month. Biden’s 1st 26.3 months cut loose 2.45 million (49% of 5 million), an avg of over 93k a month. So Biden is cutting loose 3x per month than Trump comparing those 2 periods. And its way worse if you compare just FY 2020, Trump’s last full year (400k border encounters/458k nationwide)
https://www.hstoday.us/subject-matter-a ... 0in%20FY19.
to FY 2023 (worst year under Biden, CATO doesn’t include 2nd half of). 2.4 miillion border encounters/3.2 million nationwide.
https://homeland.house.gov/2023/10/26/f ... e%20FY2021.
So 2023/Biden had 6x the encounters at border, 7x nationwide compared to 2020/Trump.
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 am And since you refuse to supply arguments other than what MAGA Mike says, here’s a Dem response for your reading pleasure that suggest additional causes… :lol:
MYTH: The Biden administration has implemented an “open border” policy that has created chaos at our border with Mexico.

TRUTH: President Biden inherited an immigration system in tatters.
https://connolly.house.gov/news/documen ... entID=4691
FALSE: Biden inherited the most secure border in decades.
The Trump administration cut off legal pathways to citizenship, leaving would-be migrants with fewer lawful methods of entering the country.
Good. They made it harder for illegals to enter the country, including so called refugees and so called asylees who abuse the US’s lax asylum sytstem.
-Anyone NON Mexican who transits through Mexico has zero right to claim asylum in the US. They should be claiming asylum in the Mexico or the 1st eligible country they transit through according to international law.
-Economic reasons (being from a dirt poor, shithole country) isn’t grounds fir claiming asylum either), yet Biden is letting most of them do it, including by refusing to reinstate Remain In Mexico.
They cut funding to Central American countries in 2019 as they splurged on an ineffective, costly wall
Good- Trump lessened the amount of US tax dollars going to other countries.
And wrong. The people who actually know what they’re talking about, the rank amd file Border Patrol agents, say a wall is effective.
Democrats have proposed solutions to fix the immigration system in a reasonable, humane way. And time and again, Republicans have opposed these efforts at every turn.
Yeah, the current bill proposes a system letting in 5,000 illegals A DAY before the border is shut down doesn’t sound like much of a solution.
In fact, between December 2022 and January 2023, the Biden-Harris administration halved the number of encounters at the border and reduced the number of Cuban, Venezuelan, Nicaraguan, and Haitian migrants by 97 percent.
Yeah, after the numbers had drastically spiked in the previous months. And of course most of these illegals the Biden admin cut loose into the interior. All of them besides the Cubans should have been Remain In Mexico.
The FY23 government funding package that President Biden signed into law provided Border Patrol with $7.153 billion — a 17 percent increase from the year before. Additionally, the funding package provided $65 million for 300 new Border Patrol agents, $60 million for 125 new personnel at points of entry; and $230 million for technology like autonomous surveillance towers.

So illegals could be processed and released even faster into the country. It doesn’t matter if you had a million border patrol agents if people are allowed to turn themselves into the Border Patrol, claim asylum, and most be cut loose into the interior with an NTA years down the road for an asylum hearing that most don’t show for. All because Biden refuses to reinstate Remain In Mexico.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am Take it from someone who has lived in Latin America for 25 years…. Democrats = greenlight for illegal immigration into the United States. Just accept it. Of the 10 million, probably only a few handfuls that have a legitimate asylum claim.

Biden purposely orchestrated this crisis, which is now a disaster…. And he did the first day he was an office just because he was vindictive with anything Trump.

..your crowd just made it plain by reneging on their own deal that they don't give a fuck about the border and they're only using it as an issue because the the Biden economy is doing just fine. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:54 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am Take it from someone who has lived in Latin America for 25 years…. Democrats = greenlight for illegal immigration into the United States. Just accept it. Of the 10 million, probably only a few handfuls that have a legitimate asylum claim.

..your crowd just made it plain by reneging on their own deal that they don't give a fuck about the border and they're only using it as an issue because the the Biden economy is doing just fine. :coffee:
My crowd can’t vote

Washington DC on both sides of the isle are pendejos

That punk migrant they showed flipping America the double bird reminds me so much of Joey Rotten … peas in a pod
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:38 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:54 pm

My crowd can’t vote

That punk migrant they showed flipping America the double bird reminds me so much of Joey Rotten … peas in a pod
Aisle, CH. Puerto Rico is anisle. Thus: "Both sides of the aisle are pinches bavosos". Hope this helps :thumb:

You're just like the rest of them conk fucks, CH, the border doen't mean squat to you either. It just gives you some fuel for your drama-queen Enrique Tarrio-wannabe act.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:12 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:38 pm

My crowd can’t vote

Aisle, CH. Puerto Rico is anisle. Thus: "Both sides of the aisle are pinches bavosos". Hope this helps :thumb:

You're just like the rest of them conk fucks, CH, the border doen't mean squat to you either. It just gives you some fuel for your drama-queen Enrique Tarrio-wannabe act.
Joey Rotten is the epicenter of I don’t give a fuck… c’mon man the border is a disaster and our festering national corpse is embarrassing himself while the world laughs at his pathetic stupid ass

and who is Enrique Tarrio and we don’t eat Bavosos on the Isla…. Sounds Mexican
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:22 am

Joey Rotten is the epicenter of I don’t give a fuck… c’mon man the border is a disaster and our festering national corpse is embarrassing himself while the world laughs at his pathetic stupid ass

You seem to to have missed the part where Mighty Joe just flipped the border script on the Republicans who are crawfishing on their own border deal so fast that they may achieve escape velocity and put themselves into Low Earth Orbit :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Recently sentenced leader of the Proud Boys. Threw away 22 years of his life for a guy that wouldn't rent one of his apartments to your parents. One of those people who you're always saying moves out when you move in. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:21 pm

Recently sentenced leader of the Proud Boys. Threw away 22 years of his life for a guy that wouldn't rent one of his apartments to your parents. One of those people who you're always saying moves out when you move in. :coffee:
You’re the one who’s always saying it, I only said it once :lol:

Those punk migrants that ganged up on the cops in NYC wanted to catch a free bus to Miami but learned it was not a good idea because Cops are allowed to enforce the law and their sorry azzes would be in jail
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:57 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 am

Yes. Encounters increased. That’s not necessarily Biden’s fault nor the entire story is it?
Yes it is Bidens fault. They started to spike shortly after Biden got into office. That wasn’t a coincidence.
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 am If Biden had adopted Trump ‘s policies as you keep suggesting, more would have been allowed to stay.
Wrong. If had lept Trump’s policies, WAY less would be allowed to stay because would have had WAY less encounters. From the CATO link you provided:

So according to the Cato link, Trump’s last 2 full fiscal years cut loose about 730k (52% of 1.4 million), an avg of about 31k a month. Biden’s 1st 26.3 months cut loose 2.45 million (49% of 5 million), an avg of over 93k a month. So Biden is cutting loose 3x per month than Trump comparing those 2 periods. And its way worse if you compare just FY 2020, Trump’s last full year (400k border encounters/458k nationwide)
to FY 2023 (worst year under Biden, CATO doesn’t include 2nd half of). 2.4 miillion border encounters/3.2 million nationwide.
So 2023/Biden had 6x the encounters at border, 7x nationwide compared to 2020/Trump.
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 am And since you refuse to supply arguments other than what MAGA Mike says, here’s a Dem response for your reading pleasure that suggest additional causes… :lol:
The Trump administration cut off legal pathways to citizenship, leaving would-be migrants with fewer lawful methods of entering the country.
Good. They made it harder for illegals to enter the country, including so called refugees and so called asylees who abuse the US’s lax asylum sytstem.
-Anyone NON Mexican who transits through Mexico has zero right to claim asylum in the US. They should be claiming asylum in the Mexico or the 1st eligible country they transit through according to international law.
-Economic reasons (being from a dirt poor, shithole country) isn’t grounds fir claiming asylum either), yet Biden is letting most of them do it, including by refusing to reinstate Remain In Mexico.
They cut funding to Central American countries in 2019 as they splurged on an ineffective, costly wall
And wrong. The people who actually know what they’re talking about, the rank amd file Border Patrol agents, say a wall is effective.
Democrats have proposed solutions to fix the immigration system in a reasonable, humane way. And time and again, Republicans have opposed these efforts at every turn.
Yeah, the current bill proposes a system letting in 5,000 illegals A DAY before the border is shut down doesn’t sound like much of a solution.
In fact, between December 2022 and January 2023, the Biden-Harris administration halved the number of encounters at the border and reduced the number of Cuban, Venezuelan, Nicaraguan, and Haitian migrants by 97 percent.
Yeah, after the numbers had drastically spiked in the previous months. And of course most of these illegals the Biden admin cut loose into the interior. All of them besides the Cubans should have been Remain In Mexico.

So illegals could be processed and released even faster into the country. It doesn’t matter if you had a million border patrol agents if people are allowed to turn themselves into the Border Patrol, claim asylum, and most be cut loose into the interior with an NTA years down the road for an asylum hearing that most don’t show for. All because Biden refuses to reinstate Remain In Mexico.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

FLASHBACK: Biden Tells Migrants To 'Surge to the Border'

Karl Salzmann
May 10, 2023
As a candidate, Joe Biden said that if he were elected president, migrants should "immediately surge to the border." The migrants took him up on it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:11 am

Those punk migrants that ganged up on the cops in NYC wanted to catch a free bus to Miami but learned it was not a good idea because Cops are allowed to enforce the law and their sorry azzes would be in jail
No, you played the victim on several threads whining about "they move out when I move in". Not that you aren't correct, the puzzler is why you want to hang with that crowd at all - you know good and well that you wouldn't make it 10 feet on to Mar-a-Lago before you got the Bum's Rush. :coffee: Donald Trump would be revolted by your very presence and somebody would lose their job behind you setting foot there and you know its true. Yet here you are fellating him at every opportunity. Indeed the world does work in mysterious ways...:coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:25 am

No, you played the victim on several threads whining about "they move out when I move in". Not that you aren't correct, the puzzler is why you want to hang with that crowd at all - you know good and well that you wouldn't make it 10 feet on to Mar-a-Lago before you got the Bum's Rush. :coffee: Donald Trump would be revolted by your very presence and somebody would lose their job behind you setting foot there and you know its true. Yet here you are fellating him at every opportunity. Indeed the world does work in mysterious ways...:coffee:
That’s all hilarious but a lie :coffee:

I’m not Cuban
A communist dictator took over Cuba over 65 years ago setting off an exodus to Florida, same phenomena is kind of playing out today, but that’s another story.

Almost every one of those capitalist Cubans went to lilly white Miami Dade county. By the time I showed up in Miami 34 years ago, there wasn’t a white guy to be found. They had all packed up and moved to Broward county. Now compare Miami with Havana today…. Miami has flourished while Havana is in ruins. Last time I was in Miami I actually had to use my turn signal and stop at red lights as the police are supported, very unlike liberal NYC where the police have stopped making traffic stops because it’s not worth the risk.

So by the time I got Miami, almost everyone had already
left
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:14 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:57 pm

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:15 am
kalm wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:14 am

Yes, let’s believe in Trump, Musk, and Mike Johnson and not the RINO’s who are pissed at not passing immigration legislation. :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Biden bruto

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/30/us/p ... ation.html

For Mr. Biden, it was a matter of principle. He wanted to show the world that the United States was a humane nation, while also demonstrating to his fellow citizens that government could work again.

But those early promises have largely been set aside as chaos engulfs the border and imperils Mr. Biden’s re-election hopes. The number of people crossing into the United States has reached record levels, more than double than in the Trump years. The asylum system is still all but broken.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Now they caught a free bus to CA.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/metro/mig ... hout-bail/
Jan 6ers with no priors who assaulted Cap Police got thrown in the DC gulag without being allowed to post bail.
In NYC illegal immigrants with priors, who assaulted police officers, get released with no bail, despite being a much bigger flight risk/failure to appear.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:26 am

Now they caught a free bus to CA.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/metro/mig ... hout-bail/
Jan 6ers with no priors who assaulted Cap Police got thrown in the DC gulag without being allowed to post bail.
In NYC illegal immigrants with priors, who assaulted police officers, get released with no bail, despite being a much bigger flight risk/failure to appear.
Apparently the Liberals cop beating hero’s have been caught

“The illegal immigrants who fled to California after allegedly assaulting a pair of New York City police officers are part of a wider conspiracy of stealing phones to make lavish purchases in their home countries, according to a New York Post report.

A police source told the Post the illegal immigrants routinely steal phones and use the Apple Pay and credit card information inside to purchase cars, pools and other luxuries back home.

"They’re buying cars back in Ecuador and Venezuela," the police source told the Post. "They’re putting pools in their homes there. All this money is going back and forth. That’s why the larcenies are going out of control. It’s unbelievable what they’re doing."
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Fake News - if it were that bad they wouldn't have reneged on their own proposal. :coffee:

They're only sniveling about the border because they can't snivel about the economy and they can't find anything on Mighty Joe.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:02 am

Fake News - if it were that bad they wouldn't have reneged on their own proposal. :coffee:

They're only sniveling about the border because they can't snivel about the economy and they can't find anything on Mighty Joe.
The DOJ has already placed Tio loco Jojo in the witness protection program, but regardless of that, the American people are catching on to the serial lying pervert Joe Biden
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I beleive CH mentioned this yesterday..