Bidens Border Bloodbath

Political discussions
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists, murderers, & thieves

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“The worker, who identified himself as Abu to the Post, said he was making a delivery in Clinton Hill in Brooklyn at around 4:45 p.m. on Sunday when he noticed the migrant clutching a beer bottle and masturbating on the street. The incident took place near 9 Hall Street, a shelter where the 26-year-old migrant, identified as Yeison Sanchez, lives, police said.”

Thank you Joey Rotten
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

NYC migrants busted in $5,300 shoplifting spree after traffic stop also turns up drugs: cops
https://nypost.com/2024/02/22/us-news/n ... ores-cops/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:16 pm NYC migrants busted in $5,300 shoplifting spree after traffic stop also turns up drugs: cops
They will do it again this weekend

NYC was a crime ridden tire burning ghetto 50 years ago and Rudi G cleaned it up and made it a destination. Today, after Deblozio the liberal idiot and now Waffle House Adams, the city is a place nobody wants to visit again….

Crime rules the streets

Shameful
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:53 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:16 pm NYC migrants busted in $5,300 shoplifting spree after traffic stop also turns up drugs: cops

NYC was a crime ridden tire burning ghetto 50 years ago and Rudi G cleaned it up and made it a destination. Today, after Deblozio the liberal idiot and now Waffle House Adams, the city is a place nobody wants to visit again….

Crime rules the streets

Shameful
Yep, you couldn’t pay me to visit NYC now..
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:47 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:53 pm

Crime rules the streets

Shameful
For goodness sakes, you guys sound like a bunch of white, suburban softies who are scared to go into the big, bad city. Sure, I'll be the first to say that crime in cities recently, NYC included, is crappy. And I'll also say that legalization of marijuana, especially in NYC, has made the air quality in many areas almost unbearable to be in. But you can easily drive/take the train into NYC and have a perfectly great and safe time seeing a show, sightseeing, eating out, seeing a sporting event, etc. Don't be so scared just because of headlines.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:34 am
For goodness sakes, you guys sound like a bunch of white, suburban softies who are scared to go into the big, bad city. Sure, I'll be the first to say that crime in cities recently, NYC included, is crappy. And I'll also say that legalization of marijuana, especially in NYC, has made the air quality in many areas almost unbearable to be in. But you can easily drive/take the train into NYC and have a perfectly great and safe time seeing a show, sightseeing, eating out, seeing a sporting event, etc. Don't be so scared just because of headlines.
and you sound like the typical unassuming tourist

No question the quality of the city experience is in the dumpster. Lead by who’s ever paying the soft on crime DA Alvin Bragg to run his revolving door on criminals and now compounded by Joey Rottens Venezuelan gangs that are loitering in Time Square with nothing to do but bring more crime to NYC and beat up cops … gone are the days when someone in the country illegally just wants to keep a low profile … these punks are brazen and don’t depend on the police to help you.. they won’t touch these criminals because of all the defund the police non sense and of course, no support crime Woke leadership in the Blue cesspool

Seriously you need to watch your back like never before in NYC right now
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:10 am

No question the quality of the city experience is in the dumpster. Lead by who’s ever paying the soft on crime DA Alvin Bragg to run his revolving door on criminals and now compounded by Joey Rottens Venezuelan gangs that are loitering in Time Square with nothing to do but bring more crime to NYC and beat up cops … gone are the days when someone in the country illegally just wants to keep a low profile … these punks are brazen and don’t depend on the police to help you.. they won’t touch these criminals because of all the defund the police non sense and of course, no support crime Woke leadership in the Blue cesspool

I've been in NYC at least three times in the last month. Luckily, I've gotten through unscathed. I don't feel any more unsafe now than I did last month or last year or years ago. As I said, I don't enjoy the ever-present, significant smell of marijuana, but otherwise I'm good. Is crime in that city, among other cities, up? Yes. Is that good? No. Do you need to be cognizant of where you are and the safety around you? Yes. Has that always been the case? Yes. Is that the case anywhere, including the cushy suburbs? Yes.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:11 am

I've been in NYC at least three times in the last month. Luckily, I've gotten through unscathed. I don't feel any more unsafe now than I did last month or last year or years ago. As I said, I don't enjoy the ever-present, significant smell of marijuana, but otherwise I'm good. Is crime in that city, among other cities, up? Yes. Is that good? No. Do you need to be cognizant of where you are and the safety around you? Yes. Has that always been the case? Yes. Is that the case anywhere, including the cushy suburbs? Yes.
Truth.

Even the Palouse can be dangerous. This one time, I went for what was suppose led to be a peaceful kayak fishing trip…
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:11 am

You don’t live in NYC though

Unfortunately, I have part time for about 7 years now and things have gone downhill

I’ve seen rampant brazen crime like never before mostly shoplifting without any fear of prosecution… local Walgreens had to close due to this recent phenomenon

Used to take subway without a second thought, now I just won’t take it unless I want to be harassed or even thrown onto the tracks …

So much more
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

That’s the other half of it. I don’t smoke pot, don’t care if people do, but can’t stand the smell of it. Its way different and a lot stronger than cigarette and cigar smoke, which I don’t mind. (Don’t smoke cigarettes but do the occasional cigar). 24 states legalized recreational, but NY 1 of only 4 deep blue staes that allow it to be smoked in public, which IMHOP is just dumb. So besides all the crime, illegals, filth
https://www.timeout.com/newyork/news/ny ... rld-071122
the incessant pot smell would be another reason not to visit (yes unfortunately I have been recently)..Add to all that I don’t do shows, pro sporting events or shopping. Eating out there too expensive. Have done the sighhtseeing I care to do, and its too crowded/too many damn people. I’ll change my ‘You couldn’t pay me to go’ to ‘You’d have to oay me alot to go..’
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Every day now in the news. The latest..UGA nursing student out for a jog murdered by illegal immigrant released into the US in 2022.. The suspenct had a prior for child endangerment of a 5 year old in NYC last year but of course NYC being NYC he was cut loose. His illegal immigrant brother also has multiple arrests in the US. Biden with blood on his hands. Trump was right in 2015..And this might be the Willie Horton of the 2024 campaign..Biden might as well kiss GA goodbye..
https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-news/l ... 22-report/
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:45 pm Every day now in the news. The latest..UGA nursing student out for a jog murdered by illegal immigrant released into the US in 2022.. The suspenct had a prior for child endangerment of a 5 year old in NYC last year but of course NYC being NYC he was cut loose. His illegal immigrant brother also has multiple arrests in the US. Biden with blood on his hands. Trump was right in 2015..And this might be the Willie Horton of the 2024 campaign..Biden might as well kiss GA goodbye..
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:44 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:45 pm Every day now in the news. The latest..UGA nursing student out for a jog murdered by illegal immigrant released into the US in 2022.. The suspenct had a prior for child endangerment of a 5 year old in NYC last year but of course NYC being NYC he was cut loose. His illegal immigrant brother also has multiple arrests in the US. Biden with blood on his hands. Trump was right in 2015..And this might be the Willie Horton of the 2024 campaign..Biden might as well kiss GA goodbye..
What makes all of this even worse, if that’s even possible, is Joe Biden doesn’t give a crap …… he’s the worst President of all time and the DOAT
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:52 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:44 am
What makes all of this even worse, if that’s even possible, is Joe Biden doesn’t give a crap …… he’s the worst President of all time and the DOAT
Yep. He called the parents of a career violent criminal (George Floyd), but didn’t bother to call Laken Riley’s parents.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:18 pm
Something seemed off about that entire saga and looking back it kind of reminded me of an obscure Johnny Depp movie …. How hard is it to imagine that George was the chosen one? :coffee:

The Brave

“A Native American man named Raphael lives with his wife and two children in a remote community, near a garbage dump. He sells whatever he can to make a living. Raphael, seeing the hopelessness of his situation and his inability to provide for his family, agrees to star in a snuff film for a large sum of money that he hopes will give his family a chance for a better life.

Having been given part of the money in advance, Raphael is given a week to live and then return to be tortured and killed in front of the camera. Over the course of his final week of his life Raphael changes his relationship with his wife and children and faces his own personal anguish with his fate”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:13 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:52 pm

Yep. He called the parents of a career violent criminal (George Floyd), but didn’t bother to call Laken Riley’s parents.
Trump spoke to Laken Riley’s parents yesterday

Joey Rotten was asked if he was going to speak to her parents and the heartless bastard pretended he couldn’t hear the question…. This guy JoBozo is stinking up the whole country and it’s his policies that opened the door for her killer
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Venezuelan illegal charged with raping teen girl in Virginia.
A Venezuelan migrant in the US illegally after being stopped — and then released — at the border five months ago has now been charged in Virginia with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl.

Renzo Mendoza Montes, 32, was arrested last week on two felony charges for sexually assaulting an underage child, deputies in Campbell County announce.

He is facing charges of “carnal knowledge of a child without force” and “taking indecent liberties with a child.”

Authorities say Montes is a Venezuelan citizen who has been in the country illegally since he crossed the southern border into El Paso, Texas, on Sept. 2.

He was detained and released by US Customs and Border Protection, officials told Fox News.

Montes is being held without bail at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail, as deputies continue to investigate the alleged crimes.

“We are especially sensitive to the fact that these crimes involve a young juvenile who lives here within our community,” Sheriff Whit Clark said in a statement.

“Like any criminal investigation conducted by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office, upholding the integrity of a case is a priority for our department and the Campbell County Commonwealth’s Attorney.”
Gov. Glenn Youngkin also spoke out about the case and said Montes would face the full weight of the Virginia justice system.

“We pray for the victim tonight and thank the Campbell County Sheriff’s Department,” he said in a post on X.

“Let’s be clear, prosecution must be to the fullest extent of the law.”...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ve ... r-BB1iYPta
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Illegal immigrant kills WSP state trooper..
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-w ... r-BB1joG45
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »