Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by BDKJMU »

Mexican man convicted of kidnapping and sexually abusing two Oregon women GRINS in court and tells their families he'll 'see you in Hell' - as it emerges he'd already been deported TWENTY times before
Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, was sentenced to 35 years in prison on Friday
He sexually assaulted a women in her home and attacked another in a parking lot
Both were on the same July day, a week after he was released from jail
He had been there for interfering with police; he'd also been deported 20 times
Martinez pleaded guilty to 10 counts including sodomy and sexual assault

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lt-US.html

Portland, Oregon. Illegal immigrant sanctuary city. Everyday illegal immigrants are committing violent crimes in this country. Feel bad for the 2 women, but I hope illegals continue their rampage of violent crime in sanctuary cities & states. Serves them right..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

This hits too close to home. :cry:

ISP: Suspected drunk driver accused of killing 2 men, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, was undocumented
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The suspected drunk driver accused of killing two people, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, is an undocumented immigrant and has previously been deported two times, once in 2007 and again in 2009, according to Indiana State Police.

Detectives have determined the driver of the Ford F-150 was using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales. They say his given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, and he is a citizen of Guatemala by birth.

The two victims killed were identified as Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, 26, of Atlanta, and Jeffrey Monroe, 54.

Police believe Monroe was working as an Uber driver and Jackson was his passenger. At some point Jackson became sick, so Monroe pulled over on the side of I-70 just west of Holt Road shortly before 4 a.m. They were standing outside of the car when Orrego-Savala drove a black Ford F-150 onto the emergency shoulder and struck the rear of the car, as well as the victims.

A state trooper discovered the wreckage, and as he slowed to stop for the crash, police say he struck the body of one of the victims in the center lane.

According to police, Orrego-Savala fled the scene on foot, but the trooper who discovered the crash apprehended him shortly after on the ramp to Holt Rd.
Right on cue, the Donks claim this isn't an illegal border jumping issue, it's a drunk driving issue. :dunce: :tothehand:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Baldy wrote:This hits too close to home. :cry:

ISP: Suspected drunk driver accused of killing 2 men, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, was undocumented
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The suspected drunk driver accused of killing two people, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, is an undocumented immigrant and has previously been deported two times, once in 2007 and again in 2009, according to Indiana State Police.

Detectives have determined the driver of the Ford F-150 was using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales. They say his given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, and he is a citizen of Guatemala by birth.

The two victims killed were identified as Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, 26, of Atlanta, and Jeffrey Monroe, 54.

Police believe Monroe was working as an Uber driver and Jackson was his passenger. At some point Jackson became sick, so Monroe pulled over on the side of I-70 just west of Holt Road shortly before 4 a.m. They were standing outside of the car when Orrego-Savala drove a black Ford F-150 onto the emergency shoulder and struck the rear of the car, as well as the victims.

A state trooper discovered the wreckage, and as he slowed to stop for the crash, police say he struck the body of one of the victims in the center lane.

According to police, Orrego-Savala fled the scene on foot, but the trooper who discovered the crash apprehended him shortly after on the ramp to Holt Rd.
Right on cue, the Donks claim this isn't an illegal border jumping issue, it's a drunk driving issue. :dunce: :tothehand:
I think the argument is that people who jump the border illegally are not more likely to be involved in this sort of thing than anyone else. In fact the arguments I've seen hold that they are LESS likely to be involved in this sort of thing.

I am skeptical about such arguments. When I've looked into them they have usually been arguments pertaining to ALL immigrants rather than illegal immigrants in general or illegal immigrants who illegally jumped the US/Mexico border in particular. But I think that's what the argument is.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Baldy wrote:This hits too close to home. :cry:

I think the argument is that people who jump the border illegally are not more likely to be involved in this sort of thing than anyone else. In fact the arguments I've seen hold that they are LESS likely to be involved in this sort of thing.

I am skeptical about such arguments. When I've looked into them they have usually been arguments pertaining to ALL immigrants rather than illegal immigrants in general or illegal immigrants who illegally jumped the US/Mexico border in particular. But I think that's what the argument is.
Also doesn't matter whether the violent crime rate is higher among illegals or not. The people who are victims of crimes committed by illegals wouldn't be victims if those illegals weren't here.

The Colts player & the Uber driver would still be alive if illegal immigrant, drunk driving Guatamalan wasn't in the US.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Glad to see you're respecting the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup - that is as respectful for the shitgibbon as I can get.
Speaking of shitgibbins what is your BOY doing now days? Getting ass raped by Michelle with a strap on?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Also doesn't matter whether the violent crime rate is higher among illegals or not. The people who are victims of crimes committed by illegals wouldn't be victims if those illegals weren't here.

The Colts player & the Uber driver would still be alive if illegal immigrant, drunk driving Guatamalan wasn't in the US.
But, aren't you conflicted since he was also a "Gorilla in the Mist"? He was black - so, he was inevitably going to kill someone or rape some white girl, right?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:

But, aren't you conflicted since he was also a "Gorilla in the Mist"? He was black - so, he was inevitably going to kill someone or rape some white girl, right?
The rare, valid point. :clap:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
The rare, valid point. :clap:
:ohno: :jack:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

JohnStOnge wrote:I think the argument is that people who jump the border illegally are not more likely to be involved in this sort of thing than anyone else. In fact the arguments I've seen hold that they are LESS likely to be involved in this sort of thing.

Wow. How far we have come.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: The rare, valid point. :clap:
What did you find invalid? :?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

phpBB [video]
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

And an illegal immigrant has been arrested for mudering Molly Tibbetts. :ohno:
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/mollie-ti ... d=57306476
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:And an illegal immigrant has been arrested for mudering Molly Tibbetts. :ohno:
He’s just looking for a better life. Cut him some slack.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

93henfan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:And an illegal immigrant has been arrested for mudering Molly Tibbetts. :ohno:
He’s just looking for a better life. Cut him some slack.
Glock or pepper spray might have been a better defensive weapon than a cell phone in this case. Of course she would have been called a racist by the left if she had shot him.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Interesting thing on the Mollie Tibbetts case - the illegal has been here for 4-7 years. And during that time he has been working for a large farm operation owned by a prominent Iowa Republican, Craig Lang. Lang has been the president of the Iowa Farm Bureau, president of the Iowa Board of Regents, and was a recent candidate to be Iowa's Secretary of Agriculture. His company is claiming that they used E-Verify on the murderer and didn't know he was an illegal.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: The rare, valid point. :clap:
:lol:

See there BDKKK? You gotta consider all the angles. Think how many white women won't be assaulted in the future. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

HI54UNI wrote:Interesting thing on the Mollie Tibbetts case - the illegal has been here for 4-7 years. And during that time he has been working for a large farm operation owned by a prominent Iowa Republican, Craig Lang. Lang has been the president of the Iowa Farm Bureau, president of the Iowa Board of Regents, and was a recent candidate to be Iowa's Secretary of Agriculture. His company is claiming that they used E-Verify on the murderer and didn't know he was an illegal.
Republicans. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

You don't know that. :coffee:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

HI54UNI wrote:Interesting thing on the Mollie Tibbetts case - the illegal has been here for 4-7 years. And during that time he has been working for a large farm operation owned by a prominent Iowa Republican, Craig Lang. Lang has been the president of the Iowa Farm Bureau, president of the Iowa Board of Regents, and was a recent candidate to be Iowa's Secretary of Agriculture. His company is claiming that they used E-Verify on the murderer and didn't know he was an illegal.
We've all already said this 100 times...
Want to stop illegal immigration start throwing the corporate heads that hire them in jail

Our farms all over this country rely heavily on illegal migrants because you can pay them nothing

:ohno:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: :ohno: :jack:
:lol:

See there BDKKK? You gotta consider all the angles. Think how many white women won't be assaulted in the future. :coffee:
Wrong.

And it takes you until now to respond to a 6+ month old post.. :dunce: :lol:
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Chizzang wrote:
Want to stop illegal immigration start throwing the corporate heads that hire them in jail

Our farms all over this country rely heavily on illegal migrants because you can pay them nothing

I would love to see Craig Lang get thrown in jail. :nod:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

HI54UNI wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

I would love to see Craig Lang get thrown in jail. :nod:
And if his story regarding the I-9 is true, then what?

I mean, the government data base couldn't POSSIBLY have errors, could it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They do everything SOOOOOO efficiently....
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Wrong KKKJMU - another anti-immigrant, racist accusation from the right...

HE WAS HERE LEGALLY
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 064567002/

A court document filed Wednesday morning states that the man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts was working legally in Iowa.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was charged Tuesday in the July 18 disappearance of Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student whose abduction has captured national headlines.

Law enforcement officials on Tuesday said he was an undocumented immigrant, which immediately fueled political debate, including a statement from Gov. Kim Reynolds:"We are angry that a broken immigration system allowed a predator like this to live in our community, and we will do all we can (to) bring justice to Mollie’s killer.”

Now you can stop pretending you ever cared about her, or anyone other than yourself...
:thumb:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dbackjon wrote:

Wrong KKKJMU - another anti-immigrant, racist accusation from the right...

HE WAS HERE LEGALLY
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 064567002/

A court document filed Wednesday morning states that the man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts was working legally in Iowa.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was charged Tuesday in the July 18 disappearance of Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student whose abduction has captured national headlines.

Law enforcement officials on Tuesday said he was an undocumented immigrant, which immediately fueled political debate, including a statement from Gov. Kim Reynolds:"We are angry that a broken immigration system allowed a predator like this to live in our community, and we will do all we can (to) bring justice to Mollie’s killer.”

Now you can stop pretending you ever cared about her, or anyone other than yourself...
CNN reported he was undocumented.