UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 pm
Ibanez wrote:
Those bystanders should be charged. Seriously - we've lost our way. Fucking savages.
10-15 years ago I would have intervened. Now, I probably still would, but I would lawyer up quick... because here is how the headline would read if I intervened and stopped the rape before it happened:

White Man Badly Beats Black Man on Train, City Leaders Demand Hate Crime Charges
I've never been in that situation but I hope I would intervene.

The least those people could have done was call 911.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

The guy who murdered the Harris County, Texas, constable last week- an illegal immigrant.
https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/texas-cop ... -25-years/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Illegal immigrant accused of killing female Colorado sheriff's deputy, 24, in drunken hit-and-run smash as she was riding her motorcycle to work.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... smash.html
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Illegal immigrant with criminal record stabbed 8, killed 2 in Las Vegas stabbing spree..
https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/las-vegas ... rd-report/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

IN KC a black kid knocks on aome demented 84 year old white man’s door at 10 PM, gets shot/wounded, and a story that nevery should have made it out of KC is front page national news for the lib MSM (ex front page NYT)…

An illegal immigrant murders 5 Hispanic neighbors (apparently all Honduran nationals) in Texas (several excution style). Now if the shooter was a (non Hispanic) white MAGA in good ol red conk Texas, this would be front page national news for a week or more for the gun grabbing left with calls to ban so called ‘assault weapons’, but alas, nothing to see here. Perp wrong race and immigration status.So for the MSM its

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04 ... er-n739455
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:43 pm IN KC a black kid knocks on aome demented 84 year old white man’s door at 10 PM, gets shot/wounded, and a story that nevery should have made it out of KC is front page national news for the lib MSM (ex front page NYT)…

An illegal immigrant murders 5 Hispanic neighbors (apparently all Honduran nationals) in Texas (several excution style). Now if the shooter was a (non Hispanic) white MAGA in good ol red conk Texas, this would be front page national news for a week or more for the gun grabbing left with calls to ban so called ‘assault weapons’, but alas, nothing to see here. Perp wrong race and immigration status.So for the MSM its

Huh? It’s been all over the national news.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:49 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:43 pm IN KC a black kid knocks on aome demented 84 year old white man’s door at 10 PM, gets shot/wounded, and a story that nevery should have made it out of KC is front page national news for the lib MSM (ex front page NYT)…

Although I never like to argue for BDK, he's right to a point here. The earlier shootings were plastered all over the likes of ABC and CNN and such and fed to other stories talking about those in lots of detail. This most recent one, especially once the ID of the shooter as an oft-deported immigrant, became known, it's harder to find on sites like CNN. Sure it's there somewhere, but not really highlighting the immigration history of the shooter. Fox on the other hand, certainly didn't cover the earlier shootings nearly as much as the CNN types did, but can't stop shouting to the rooftops about the immigration angle in this most recent shooting.

So if his point was that the left-leaning media plays up shootings, especially when white on black, and that the right-leaning media plays up shootings, especially when illegal immigrant on anyone, and that both of them either downplay or tamper down the opposite, then yes, he's kinda correct. But he's wrong that the story about the Black kid being shot through the door on a wrong address situation didn't deserve to get out of KC - that was particularly newsworthy IMO.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:31 am

Although I never like to argue for BDK, he's right to a point here. The earlier shootings were plastered all over the likes of ABC and CNN and such and fed to other stories talking about those in lots of detail. This most recent one, especially once the ID of the shooter as an oft-deported immigrant, became known, it's harder to find on sites like CNN. Sure it's there somewhere, but not really highlighting the immigration history of the shooter. Fox on the other hand, certainly didn't cover the earlier shootings nearly as much as the CNN types did, but can't stop shouting to the rooftops about the immigration angle in this most recent shooting.

So if his point was that the left-leaning media plays up shootings, especially when white on black, and that the right-leaning media plays up shootings, especially when illegal immigrant on anyone, and that both of them either downplay or tamper down the opposite, then yes, he's kinda correct. But he's wrong that the story about the Black kid being shot through the door on a wrong address situation didn't deserve to get out of KC - that was particularly newsworthy IMO.
There’s literally dozen of teens that get shot across the country every day (some of whom are killed) and don’t make more than local news. Why should this one have been any different?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:27 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:31 am

There’s literally dozen of teens that get shot across the country every day (some of whom are killed) and don’t make more than local news. Why should this one have been any different?
How many get shot through the door by an elderly white man simply for knocking on the door? That probably narrows it down considerably. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:40 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:27 am
How many get shot through the door by an elderly white man simply for knocking on the door? That probably narrows it down considerably. :coffee:
Because the 80 some year old was probably dememted, heard banging on his door at 10 at night, and thought he was being robbed.

Its probably happened many times before (elderly man being black or Hispanic, or the kid being white), and we never hear about it.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:53 am

Because the 80 some year old was probably dememted. We see examples of that everyday…
So you think the number of black kids being shot through a door they simply knocked on by an elderly white dude, demented or not, is at least 1 a day, if not more? :?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:59 am
Because the 80 some year old was probably dememted. We see examples of that everyday…
So you think the number of black kids being shot through a door they simply knocked on by an elderly white dude, demented or not, is at least 1 a day, if not more? :?
Why does the race matter whether it’s reported nationally?
Was he knocking or banging? at 10 at night (the old man was reportedly asleep).

I think the number of kids (irregardless of race/ethnicity) being shot through a door by an elderly man (irregardless of race/ethnicity) happens a double digit number of times a year and we never hear about it.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Making no mention of him being an illegal immigrant. For example the NYT made no mention of it. The MSM was identifying him as a ‘Texas’ man. He isn’t a Texan. He isn’t an American. He is an illegal immigrant Mexican national.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Because the 80 some year old was probably dememted, heard banging on his door at 10 at night, and thought he was being robbed.

Its probably happened many times before (elderly man being black or Hispanic, or the kid being white), and we never hear about it.
Thats the story I'd tell. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:22 pm

Considering you’re old amd demented, I’m sure you would.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:16 am
houndawg wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:22 pm

He'll walk, you watch.

I'm keeping that excuse in my back pocket for when some magtard badly needs ventilation.. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:39 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:16 am
He'll walk, you watch.

I'm keeping that excuse in my back pocket for when some magtard badly needs ventilation.. :thumb:
No magtard is going to knock on your door at ten o’clock at night. You’ll just end up shooting your neighbor lol..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caught on video: Mob of illegals beats cops in NYC-and are later freed without bail. But it gets worse:
One of the men, Reveron, has two open cases in Manhattan for assault and robbery.

In November, he allegedly “pushed, punched and bit” a Nordstrom Rack employee who caught him lifting a $130 item from the Union Square store’s display rack, according to law enforcement sources.

Last month, Reveron also allegedly “punched with a closed fist” a loss prevention officer at the Herald Square Macy’s after trying to pull off a robbery with two other suspects, the sources said.
https://nypost.com/2024/01/30/metro/cop ... hout-bail/
Guy not only shouldn’t be in the US, he shouldn’t have even been out on the street. :ohno:

Ney York has become a sanctuary shithole..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

We need a border bill passed.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:48 pm We need a border bill passed.
No we don’t. Biden could in the stroke of a pen rescind all exec orders he passsed on immigration on mostly his 1st day in office, returning to the policies under the Trump admin, done, problem solved.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:02 pm
No we don’t. Biden could in the stroke of a pen rescind all exec orders he passsed on immigration on mostly his 1st day in office, returning to the policies under the Trump admin, done, problem solved.
But then he would be admitting the big mistake he made

And totally to be vindictive against Trump
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:15 pm
But then he would be admitting the big mistake he made

And totally to be vindictive against Trump
And his puppet masters in the left wouldn’t let him do it anyway.
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

No we don't we need it closed for a decade, lined with our military and sealed off so our federal government cant get its drugs across
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Based on what the speaker said?

Here’s an example of what MAGA does with facts:

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:42 pm
Based on what the speaker said?

Here’s an example of what MAGA does with facts:

Kalm has trouble accepting facts

The border is Joe Biden’s disaster

Now say that 3 times and go stand in the corner