Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:42 pm What must it be like to start a thread over a conspiracy theory

Much like “Stop the steal”

And then have it preserved for posterity... so you can be flogged for it on what is basically a monthly basis?

Ouchie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost posted in the 2020 Election thread that the AZ audit and Stop the Steal, if it had it's on thread would be on par with this one. :lol: :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:42 pm What must it be like to start a thread over a conspiracy theory

Much like “Stop the steal”

And then have it preserved for posterity... so you can be flogged for it on what is basically a monthly basis?

Ouchie

I almost posted in the 2020 Election thread that the AZ audit and Stop the Steal, if it had it's on thread would be on par with this one. :lol: :lol:
you could combine those two threads together and they would still not come close to the epic Art Bell-ness of this one

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 am
Ibanez wrote:
you could combine those two threads together and they would still not come close to the epic Art Bell-ness of this one

:lol: He was the alien conspiracy theorist guy, right?
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CID1990 »

Well well

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/ ... -sussmann/

It is hilarious that within a month of the board conspiracists coming back here to salvage a shred of credibility.. by stirring the pot on the Durham investigation...

and then Durham pops a Clinton connected lawyer just before the statute of limitations runs out

There is more to this story and the final face plant is going to be epic

Last edited by CID1990 on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse for the boys.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Jiffylube hasn’t posted in here since July 15.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:Jiffylube hasn’t posted in here since July 15.
That was my birthday wish.

You’re welcome.

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

MaYbE tHe LiTtLe CuNt WiSeD Up

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:59 pm Well well

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/ ... -sussmann/

It is hilarious that within a month of the board conspiracists coming back here to salvage a shred of credibility.. by stirring the pot on the Durham investigation...

and then Durham pops a Clinton connected lawyer just before the statute of limitations runs out

There is more to this story and the final face plant is going to be epic

Well well well...
The indictment details that researchers at Tech Executive-1’s companies were very uncomfortable being tasked to run extensive queries about Trump and his campaign in their databases, but they did it because Tech Executive-1 was a powerful person. The researchers also highlighted significant weaknesses in the Trump–Russia narrative that they were being asked to weave, to the point that even Tech Executive-1 acknowledged it was a “red herring.” But because the objective was to craft a political theme that would damage Trump, rather than to prove an actual national-security peril, this information was kept from the government.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Hoo boy...

Russell Brand is a bit of a whacko but he digs into Greenwald's reporting on the Russiagate conspiracy theory and comes to the same conclusions most logical people were coming to five years ago - that the media is largely in the can for the Democratic Party, and they were reliable allies of Hillary Clinton's campaign of spreading the Russian collusions conspiracy theory.

Salon. Slate. Mother Jones. MSNBC. CNN. NBC. They are all culpable in propagating a lie as big as the Stop The Steal campaign.

In fact, Donald Trump was actually impeached over what was basically a petulant reaction to what were outrageous accusations against his campaign... so in many respects, his impeachment was a heck of a lot closer to a coup than the January capitol riot ever was.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 am Hoo boy...

Russell Brand is a bit of a whacko but he digs into Greenwald's reporting on the Russiagate conspiracy theory and comes to the same conclusions most logical people were coming to five years ago - that the media is largely in the can for the Democratic Party, and they were reliable allies of Hillary Clinton's campaign of spreading the Russian collusions conspiracy theory.

Salon. Slate. Mother Jones. MSNBC. CNN. NBC. They are all culpable in propagating a lie as big as the Stop The Steal campaign.

In fact, Donald Trump was actually impeached over what was basically a petulant reaction to what were outrageous accusations against his campaign... so in many respects, his impeachment was a heck of a lot closer to a coup than the January capitol riot ever was.

And this is the part that I think will stay historically, once we move further away from this and the illusions and genuine hiding of things isn't as personal as it is now. The Dems, with much of the media, were so appalled by the idea of Trump being President (note, even before he became President) that they fought tooth and nail and violated any and all laws, to try to hobble his Presidency before it even happened, and then tried to basically overthrow it (coup if you will) while it was happening. We've never done that in the history of this country, so to so brazenly do that on such a large scale, will ultimately be one of the biggest outcomes of the Trump Presidency, and will long outlive whatever good or ill he did while in office. The whole "democracy dies in darkness" thing will continue to be amazingly ironic as we get further and further away from those years.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:popcorn:

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

:popcorn:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Danchenko has been the subject of an FBI counterintel probe in the past.

Remember …. Russians = BAD

This shit just gets worse and worse. Russian interference in our elections oh my!

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:03 am Danchenko has been the subject of an FBI counterintel probe in the past.

Remember …. Russians = BAD

This shit just gets worse and worse. Russian interference in our elections oh my!

I was thinking about this last night. If I were China or Russia, I wouldn't be wasting too much time or resources trying to undermine the political system with the alleged interference. I'd focus 110% on disrupting and or disabling communications, energy, financial systems. That'll bring chaos AND undermine the government at the same time. Otherwise, what's the point? No more ransomware, no more mild attacks...straight up steal all the data/info/money and wreck havoc on anything connected to the web. :coffee:

Then again...I subscribe to the Willy T. Sherman School of War Tactics methodologies.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Yo jellybelly, where the fuck you at homie? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

If I had been manipulated the way the Clinton machine manipulated both the electorate and the DoJ on this … I would be outraged

But I imagine that in the service of protecting the US from Donald Trump, conducting an interference campaign with foreign actors as well as the FBI is forgivable eh, Jelly?

Where you at?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

His Jelly not posting because:
1) He's embarrassed?
b) He lost a bet with 89?
III) He's another one of 89's victims, locked in his basement or buried in his backyard?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:05 am If I had been manipulated the way the Clinton machine manipulated both the electorate and the DoJ on this … I would be outraged

But I imagine that in the service of protecting the US from Donald Trump, conducting an interference campaign with foreign actors as well as the FBI is forgivable eh, Jelly?

Where you at?
So, they got Sussman and Danchenko on lying to the FBI. Wowsers. The Deep State conspiracy has been exposed. Would be great if Durham would go ahead and nail Comey and McCabe, though.

This is a crime you argued shouldn't even be a crime. 1

And that it is "a chickenshit leverage crime." 2

It's also something you said must require an underlying crime to prosecute. Is there an underlying crime here? Of course not. But, as I said then - there doesn't have to be. :lol:

Lying to the FBI is a crime whether there is an underlying crime or not. Seems like you agree now? And, you also suddenly think it is an earth shattering charge that requires my immediate comment? :coffee:

P.S. You're getting close to 800 posts in this thread. За здоровье! :party:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Look what the lynx dragged in.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:05 am If I had been manipulated the way the Clinton machine manipulated both the electorate and the DoJ on this … I would be outraged

Where you at?
So, they got Sussman and Danchenko on lying to the FBI. Wowsers. The Deep State conspiracy has been exposed. Would be great if Durham would go ahead and nail Comey and McCabe, though.

This is a crime you argued shouldn't even be a crime. 1

And that it is "a chickenshit leverage crime." 2

It's also something you said must require an underlying crime to prosecute. Is there an underlying crime here? Of course not. But, as I said then - there doesn't have to be. :lol:

Lying to the FBI is a crime whether there is an underlying crime or not. Seems like you agree now? And, you also suddenly think it is an earth shattering charge that requires my immediate comment? :coffee:

P.S. You're getting close to 800 posts in this thread. За здоровье! :party:
Lying to the FBI about your connections to the Clinton campaign in this case is a MATERIAL lie. Look it up, Kojak.

They aren’t trying to leverage Danchenko.

There is now *actual* evidence of ties between the Clinton campaign itself and Russian disinformation geared towards slanting an election…

It’s no wonder you were so easy to manipulate, Felchy.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:41 pmThere is now *actual* evidence of ties between the Clinton campaign itself and Russian disinformation geared towards slanting an election…
Unless someone from the Clinton campaign is explicitly charged with coordinating with Russian disinfo campaign (not a "chickenshit" lying to the FBI charge) it's a nothingburger. Right??
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:41 pmThere is now *actual* evidence of ties between the Clinton campaign itself and Russian disinformation geared towards slanting an election…
Unless someone from the Clinton campaign is explicitly charged with coordinating with Russian disinfo campaign (not a "chickenshit" lying to the FBI charge) it's a nothingburger. Right??
You’ll need to go look up the difference between a material lie and a process crime lie before you are qualified to debate me on this thread, felchy

As of now, there is more *actual* evidence of Clinton shenanigans than there ever was for Trump - Russia collusion

In other words, your conspiracy theory was fake, while material misconduct directly tied to manufacturing evidence to damage a political campaign is rapidly materializing

ironic ain’t it?