Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Winterborn »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:28 am
kalm wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:02 am

You mean the one owned by Bezos? That printed a list released by Russia that others are also publishing about?

Well it was actually the meme I was going after just to remind everyone of the Trump - Putin love affair.

Thank you!
Yes that WaPo. The one that got a Pulitzer for their impactful journalisming showing Trump colluded with the Russians.
"Democracy Dies in Darkness" :roll: :roll:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:02 am

You mean the one owned by Bezos? That printed a list released by Russia that others are also publishing about?

Well it was actually the meme I was going after just to remind everyone of the Trump - Putin love affair.

Thank you!
Yes that WaPo. The one that got a Pulitzer for their impactful journalisming showing Trump colluded with the Russians.
Funny how klammy glossed over that little tidbit. Shocker. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:54 pm

What tidbit? Because collusion wasn’t proven?

Campaign finance is legalized corruption. That doesn’t mean it’s still not corruption.

Btw, has Trump condemned Putin yet?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

I have doubts Sussman will get convicted with this jury..
https://nypost.com/2022/05/16/hillary-a ... ers-trial/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:37 pm I have doubts Sussman will get convicted with this jury..
The difference in how Sussman is being treated versus Michael Flynn is stunning.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:41 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:54 pm

What tidbit? Because collusion wasn’t proven?

Campaign finance is legalized corruption. That doesn’t mean it’s still not corruption.

Btw, has Trump condemned Putin yet?
That they got Pulitzers for peddling a hoax. So unlike jelly, at least they have something to show for it. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:27 am
houndawg wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:13 am

You think the trial is rigged like the election was? :?
I don't think the trial is rigged, but we all know DC voted somewhere around 95% for Democrats. Good luck getting a conviction.

If the media keeps covering that Hillary was the one who kicked off the Russia collusion scam, I'd be happy with that, although I'd like to see some FBI guys go down. I know, wishful thinking.
She's running around loose executing people by the dozen and that's all you got? :o

SG - :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:11 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:27 am

I don't think the trial is rigged, but we all know DC voted somewhere around 95% for Democrats. Good luck getting a conviction.

If the media keeps covering that Hillary was the one who kicked off the Russia collusion scam, I'd be happy with that, although I'd like to see some FBI guys go down. I know, wishful thinking.
She's running around loose executing people by the dozen and that's all you got? :o

Right. We all knew any investigation wouldn't come close to touching her. If having her name ruined with 50% of the people, instead of only 20%, I'd be happy.

I forget who tweeted it, but to paraphrase, "Dirty tricks in politics isn't what is surprising, our FBI falling for it is".

If you read through this thread, I've repeatedly doubted anyone of consequence was going to get busted.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:20 am

Right. We all knew any investigation wouldn't come close to touching her. If having her name ruined with 50% of the people, instead of only 20%, I'd be happy.

I forget who tweeted it, but to paraphrase, "Dirty tricks in politics isn't what is surprising, our FBI falling for it is".

If you read through this thread, I've repeatedly doubted anyone of consequence was going to get busted.
But she has personally killed dozens, the cover up must go beyond our planet. :shock:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:24 am

But she has personally killed dozens, the cover up must go beyond our planet. :shock:
Arkancide!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

After Mook’s testimony, everyone knows that Hillary ordered the Code Red. Her chance of running 2024 went from slim to none..
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

They didn't fall for it, they were in on it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:56 pm

Wow. Somebody doesn't Back the Blue anymore :rofl: ...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:56 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:37 pm I have doubts Sussman will get convicted with this jury..
The difference in how Sussman is being treated versus Michael Flynn is stunning.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:38 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:56 pm

I've never been a "back the blue" person. I realize cops have a shitty job but as they have the authority to take a life they need to be held to the highest of standards when they do so.

And given recent actions of the FBI in this "Russia Collusion" hoax and other high profile cases in the past few years, they have absolutely no credibility.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:15 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:38 pm

I've never been a "back the blue" person. I realize cops have a shitty job but as they have the authority to take a life they need to be held to the highest of standards when they do so.

And given recent actions of the FBI in this "Russia Collusion" hoax and other high profile cases in the past few years, they have absolutely no credibility.
Thats what I told you back when they were going after tree-huggers and painting them as violent extremists. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Well, that's a wrap.

Sussman found not guilty even after all the proof. Must be awesome to be a Democrat in DC.

I imagine Dems are going to want Durham shut down now.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:43 am Well, that's a wrap.

Sussman found not guilty even after all the proof. Must be awesome to be a Democrat in DC.

:lol: A jury of his peers are in on it!
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:31 pm

Going off of memory, but there was something like 3 Clinton donors, 1 AOC donor and another jurist's daughter was on the HS crew team with Sussmans daughter.

I had hoped someone would have been held accountable, but it looks as if my earliest prediction came true. No one was going to be held responsible for the sham.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:45 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:31 pm

Going off of memory, but there was something like 3 Clinton donors, 1 AOC donor and another jurist's daughter was on the HS crew team with Sussmans daughter.

I had hoped someone would have been held accountable, but it looks as if my earliest prediction came true. No one was going to be held responsible for the sham.
Oh really...I'd like to see where you got that information from.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:45 pm

Oh really...I'd like to see where you got that information from.
There were plenty of people who reported this during jury selection, as they were there, plus transcripts. But don't take my word for it, take Turleys word.

You should have heard some of the shit that was said during selection as well (New York Post linked below).

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I agree with Cap'n Cat, who said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fuck conks and put Flynn against a wall. Have a nice day. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:41 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:04 am

Isn't the Sussmann trial actually beginning today? I don't follow this all that much but that's a pretty big deal. :coffee:
Yes. the DC circuit and its juries will keep Sussmann off the hook.
You were right! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You knew you never had a case to begin with :coffee:

This boy Durham is a real fire-breather ain't he? :mrgreen:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I could have told you that last week. The Obama judge allowed jury where there was zero chance of getting a conviction.
https://www.championshipsubdivision.com ... 2#p1406602
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:09 pm

I could have told you that last week. The Obama judge allowed jury where there was zero chance of getting a conviction.
https://www.championshipsubdivision.com ... 2#p1406602
Oh, I know. Been holding out hope the jury would have at least had some integrity. It's why from the beginning I didn't think much would happen.