Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by HI54UNI »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:47 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 pm
Oh really...I'd like to see where you got that information from.
There were plenty of people who reported this during jury selection, as they were there, plus transcripts. But don't take my word for it, take Turleys word.

You should have heard some of the shit that was said during selection as well (New York Post linked below).

https://nypost.com/2022/05/16/hillary-a ... ers-trial/
I believe the Judge's wife is Lisa Page's attorney as well.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:27 pm

There were plenty of people who reported this during jury selection, as they were there, plus transcripts. But don't take my word for it, take Turleys word.

You should have heard some of the shit that was said during selection as well (New York Post linked below).

I believe the Judge's wife is Lisa Page's attorney as well.
That's right. Forgot about that.

You see they just now announce the FBI has had an office in Perkins Coie since 2012 and Sussman was the manager?

This is just too much. It's always one thing after another and nothing is done. Both sides.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:57 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:41 pm

Yes. the DC circuit and its juries will keep Sussmann off the hook.
You were right! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You knew you never had a case to begin with :coffee:

This boy Durham is a real fire-breather ain't he? :mrgreen:
Nah, evidence was there, see above regarding the jury selection. The Swamp protects its own. I don't think anyone posting on this thread expected a different outcome than what occurred today.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Ibanez wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 pm
Oh really...I'd like to see where you got that information from.

No, I just found a few articles. :thumb: I would make the assumption, being that DC is Blue, like overwhelmingly Blue, that you'd find a Clinton or support or two on any jury. But still...that's 5/12, less than half of the jury had a COI.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:54 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:09 pm
I could have told you that last week. The Obama judge allowed jury where there was zero chance of getting a conviction.
https://www.championshipsubdivision.com ... 2#p1406602
Oh, I know. Been holding out hope the jury would have at least had some integrity. It's why from the beginning I didn't think much would happen.

I guess Durham isn't a very good lawyer if he can't even get a conviction for a slam dunk like this.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this better or worse than Trump-appointed judges rejecting his election challenges 60 times?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:46 am

No, I just found a few articles. :thumb: I would make the assumption, being that DC is Blue, like overwhelmingly Blue, that you'd find a Clinton or support or two on any jury. But still...that's 5/12, less than half of the jury had a COI.
*donors
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:41 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:46 am

*donors
:rofl:

raises an interesting question, SD/SG........ since Fox "News" viewers are barred from watching the hearings that begin Thursday, what are we supposed to make of your halfwitted jabbering on Friday morning when you're trying to explain how its all lies but we already know you aren't allowed to watch the hearings......? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:27 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:41 pm

*donors

raises an interesting question, SD/SG........ since Fox "News" viewers are barred from watching the hearings that begin Thursday, what are we supposed to make of your halfwitted jabbering on Friday morning when you're trying to explain how its all lies but we already know you aren't allowed to watch the hearings......? :?
I would not have watched anyway. If you have to hire someone for "production" purposes, your case is shit. But don't take my word for it, take David Axelrod's.

The 3rd attempt at impeachment of Trump won't go well.

The question I have for you, is why do you carry water for anyone in Washington? Two sides of the same coin.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:03 am

I would not have watched anyway. If you have to hire someone for "production" purposes, your case is shit. But don't take my word for it, take David Axelrod's.

The question I have for you, is why do you carry water for anyone in Washington? Two sides of the same coin.

I'm just enjoying the show :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:55 pm

Fair enough. :thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

That's my take on the Russia - Ukrainian War. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:50 pm

That's my take on the Russia - Ukrainian War. :coffee:
If you like a good show don't forget to tune in to the hearing tonight. Hear they have some good shows lined up. :coffee:

Shouldn't Durham be dropping some more indictments about now?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

3rd attempt at impeachment? I thought you could only be elected twice? :?

n'est pas?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

For all you still clinging to Mueller had obstruction on Trump. :rofl:. The irony here is that a liberal group requested the information. Obviously thought Barr was lying and Trump was an obstructor.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/2 ... n-00053612
The Justice Department has released a long-sought legal memo arguing that then-President Donald Trump’s actions during special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation did not warrant prosecution for obstruction of justice, even if a president was susceptible to criminal charges while in office.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:50 pm For all you still clinging to Mueller had obstruction on Trump. :rofl:. The irony here is that a liberal group requested the information. Obviously thought Barr was lying and Trump was an obstructor.

The Justice Department has released a long-sought legal memo arguing that then-President Donald Trump’s actions during special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation did not warrant prosecution for obstruction of justice, even if a president was susceptible to criminal charges while in office.
Ancient history - when will that third impeachment attempt be happening? Think there's an October surprise shaping up?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

When Strzok gets destroyed by a guy like Mike Cernovich, you know it's not going well for the Deep State. :rofl:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:50 pm For all you still clinging to Mueller had obstruction on Trump. :rofl:. The irony here is that a liberal group requested the information. Obviously thought Barr was lying and Trump was an obstructor.

Hold that thought.... :mrgreen:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

The more we learn about the FBI.........
This motion provides new information on the details of Danchenko’s lies to the FBI, further information on how Special Counsel Mueller ignored Danchenko’s false statements, expected testimony from Clinton-connected executive Charles Dolan, and one crazy development.

But we’ll start with the the most damning development: Danchenko was on the FBI payroll as a confidential human source (CHS) from March 2017 through October 2020.

The purposes of making Danchenko a CHS should be quite clear. The Crossfire Hurricane investigation was plagued with problems from the outset. The reasons for opening the investigation were bunk. Those problems continued as the investigation went on, with claims of Trump/Russia collusion proven unverified or outright false. (Thus the targeting of Flynn for a Logan Act violation.)

That developed into the Carter Page FISA applications, first submitted to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in October 2016, and which relied substantially on the Steele Dossiers (aka Steele Reports). The FISA applications were renewed three times – more on that later. Each application had its own problems, from FBI lawyers lying about Carter Page to the Court being generally misled.

Realizing its own misconduct, the FBI made Danchenko a paid CHS in March 2017 – just before the third FISA warrant was submitted in April 2017. This would allow Comey’s FBI to work directly with Danchenko in support of its counter-intelligence investigation against President Trump.

Danchenko being a CHS also served another purpose: it protected the Bureau and the Mueller Special Counsel from revealing their “sources and methods.” How do you hide misconduct? Bury the witness.
The revelation means that the FBI first fired former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, the author of the Hillary Clinton-funded dossier, as a human source in November 2016 for having unauthorized contacts with the news media. And it then turned around a few months later and hired Steele’s primary informer to work with the bureau even after determining some of Danchenko’s statements in the Steele dossier were uncorroborated or exaggerated.

Even more stunning, Durham confirmed that the FBI had concerns about Danchenko’s ties to Russian intelligence a decade earlier, opening up a counterintelligence probe on him after learning he was trying to buy classified information from the Obama administration.
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/09 ... nt-n496427
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

In a bombshell revelation, Special Prosecutor John Durham revealed Tuesday in court filings that the FBI paid a Russian businessman as a confidential human source in the investigation of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign even though it had prior concerns that businessman was tied to Moscow's intelligence services.

Durham persuaded the federal judge in the upcoming trial of Igor Danchenko to unseal a motion revealing that Danchenko, the primary source of the now-discredited Steele dossier, was paid by the FBI as a confidential human source for more than three years until the fall of 2020 when he was terminated for lying to agents.

Danchenko is charged with five counts of lying to the bureau during that relationship and faces trial next month in federal court in the Virginia suburbs of Washington D.C.

"In March 2017, the FBI signed the defendant up as a paid confidential human source of the FBI," Durham's unsealed court filing disclosed for the first time. "The FBI terminated its source relationship with the defendant in October 2020. As alleged in further detail below, the defendant lied to FBI agents during several of these interviews."
https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... used-lying
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:00 am
In a bombshell revelation, Special Prosecutor John Durham revealed Tuesday in court filings that the FBI paid a Russian businessman as a confidential human source in the investigation of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign even though it had prior concerns that businessman was tied to Moscow's intelligence services.

Durham persuaded the federal judge in the upcoming trial of Igor Danchenko to unseal a motion revealing that Danchenko, the primary source of the now-discredited Steele dossier, was paid by the FBI as a confidential human source for more than three years until the fall of 2020 when he was terminated for lying to agents.

Danchenko is charged with five counts of lying to the bureau during that relationship and faces trial next month in federal court in the Virginia suburbs of Washington D.C.

"In March 2017, the FBI signed the defendant up as a paid confidential human source of the FBI," Durham's unsealed court filing disclosed for the first time. "The FBI terminated its source relationship with the defendant in October 2020. As alleged in further detail below, the defendant lied to FBI agents during several of these interviews."
It will be interesting to see how his trial plays out.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:00 am

Him being a paid informant shielded him from quite a bit of investigation. Looks like the FBI made him an informant to keep him out of investigations. Durham starts investigating and he's immediately cut loose. Not saying Durham will do shit with this case, just the usual shenanigans by the FBI.

In other news, Durham's grand jury expired. Supposedly this could be his last case and then he writes his report and Garland decides if the report will be released to the public.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:38 am
Him being a paid informant shielded him from quite a bit of investigation. Looks like the FBI made him an informant to keep him out of investigations. Durham starts investigating and he's immediately cut loose. Not saying Durham will do shit with this case, just the usual shenanigans by the FBI.

In other news, Durham's grand jury expired. Supposedly this could be his last case and then he writes his report and Garland decides if the report will be released to the public.
Sure is looking like that was the only reason they did it. :ohno:

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:08 am
It should be. Though it might be anti-climatic depending on if he takes a deal or not (just speculating).

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:02 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:08 am

It should be. Though it might be anti-climatic depending on if he takes a deal or not (just speculating).
...what happened to that massive amount of supoenas that were going to drop? :?