SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:15 am
kalm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:52 am The deep state!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/26/us/p ... -barr.html
SD/SG? I thought you Durham folk would be all over this...what's the real story? :lol:
It's the same NYT that pushed the debunked Russia collusion. I expect another Pulitzer for whatever they have twisted here as well.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:22 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:15 am

SD/SG? I thought you Durham folk would be all over this...what's the real story? :lol:
It's the same NYT that pushed the debunked Russia collusion. I expect another Pulitzer for whatever they have twisted here as well.
And obviously the DOJ and FBI are in on it too!
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:23 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:22 pm

And obviously the DOJ and FBI are in on it too!
Part of the Deep State Master plan that began with the FBI's October surprise in '16 that propelled Putin's boy into office - in fact I don't think "Deep State" gets it right, this shit is DeepWorld :shock:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

After getting caught abusing the 702's, they had to come up with a new plan, so they introduced people like Mifsud, and others, to associate with Trump team.

This then allowed them to reverse target.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:37 am After getting caught abusing the 702's, they had to come up with a new plan, so they introduced people like Mifsud, and others, to associate with Trump team.

English, MF’er. You speak it?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:44 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:37 am After getting caught abusing the 702's, they had to come up with a new plan, so they introduced people like Mifsud, and others, to associate with Trump team.

I thought you knew this?

Anyway, back during Bush and the passage of the Patriot Act, the government put in surveillance systems that allowed them to collect vast amounts of information. Part of the Patriot act was that this surveillance couldn't be used on Americans because it violated our 4th amendment.

Well, the FBI was illegally using this system by performing what are known as 702 searches. Essentially, you can put a person's cell phone number in and everything associated with that number will be available. The FBI got caught abusing this system on Trump and associates.

So, instead of stopping this violation, they "introduced" Trump associates to people that were not Americans, like Joseph Mifsud, and thus not protected by the 4th amendment. This allowed the FBI to then surveil these foreigners. This was simply cover to allow the FBI to reverse target the Trump associates, but now it wasn't considered illegal.

The two hop rule, meaning people two connections away from the target ensured Trump associates were surveilled as well.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:20 am
kalm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:44 am

I thought you knew this?

Anyway, back during Bush and the passage of the Patriot Act, the government put in surveillance systems that allowed them to collect vast amounts of information. Part of the Patriot act was that this surveillance couldn't be used on Americans because it violated our 4th amendment.

Well, the FBI was illegally using this system by performing what are known as 702 searches. Essentially, you can put a person's cell phone number in and everything associated with that number will be available. The FBI got caught abusing this system on Trump and associates.

So, instead of stopping this violation, they "introduced" Trump associates to people that were not Americans, like Joseph Mifsud, and thus not protected by the 4th amendment. This allowed the FBI to then surveil these foreigners. This was simply cover to allow the FBI to reverse target the Trump associates, but now it wasn't considered illegal.

The two hop rule, meaning people two connections away from the target ensured Trump associates were surveilled as well.
I just didn’t remember Mifsud and 702. I used to argue with Ivy over the Patriot Act surveillance stuff. Guess who took which side?

Otherwise…happy continued debunked conspiracy hunting!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:36 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:20 am

I thought you knew this?

I just didn’t remember Mifsud and 702. I used to argue with Ivy over the Patriot Act surveillance stuff. Guess who took which side?

Do you know who Rosemary Collyer is? She was the FISA judge over the process at the time. After Admiral Michael Rogers audited the system, he gave her the report. It shows thousands of searches were performed illegally by FBI contractors. In fact, I've provided links to the report in this thread.

It happened.

Ivynatti disagreed with you?
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:47 am
kalm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:36 am

Do you know who Rosemary Collyer is? She was the FISA judge over the process at the time. After Admiral Michael Rogers audited the system, he gave her the report. It shows thousands of searches were performed illegally by FBI contractors. In fact, I've provided links to the report in this thread.

It happened.
Maybe. But so did Russian collusion. :)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:47 am

It happened.
Ha!

The real pisser in all this? Collyer said she was gonna rip the FBI a new one and of course nothing happened. After her term on the FISA court was finished, she was replaced by James Boasberg. He then was the judge that would review FISA applications for surveillance.

Well, he was the one who approved the FISA application for Carter Page. The former CIA informant. He approved that application because Kevin Clinesmith lied on the application and said Page was NOT involved in helping the CIA in the past, which included assisting the conviction of a Russian of all people.

Anyway, it finally comes out that Clinesmith lied and then he was to be sentenced by Boasberg, who also was hopping mad the FBI had not cleaned up it's ways after the Collyer report. What sort of punishment did he give Clinesmith, who made a mockery of the court he was over? A slap on the wrist.

So that should tell you the FISA judges really don't care about justice, nor anyone's 4th amendment rights.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 072865001/
WASHINGTON – Kevin Clinesmith, the former FBI lawyer who altered an email during the Russia investigation that was used to justify the surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, was sentenced to one-year probation on Friday.

Clinesmith, who worked for the FBI for four years, pleaded guilty last summer to falsifying the communication during the early stages of the FBI's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election and possible ties to the Trump campaign
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:11 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:49 am

Ha!

The real pisser in all this? Collyer said she was gonna rip the FBI a new one and of course nothing happened. After her term on the FISA court was finished, she was replaced by James Boasberg. He then was the judge that would review FISA applications for surveillance.

Well, he was the one who approved the FISA application for Carter Page. The former CIA informant. He approved that application because Kevin Clinesmith lied on the application and said Page was NOT involved in helping the CIA in the past, which included assisting the conviction of a Russian of all people.

Anyway, it finally comes out that Clinesmith lied and then he was to be sentenced by Boasberg, who also was hopping mad the FBI had not cleaned up it's ways after the Collyer report. What sort of punishment did he give Clinesmith, who made a mockery of the court he was over? A slap on the wrist.

So that should tell you the FISA judges really don't care about justice, nor anyone's 4th amendment rights.

WASHINGTON – Kevin Clinesmith, the former FBI lawyer who altered an email during the Russia investigation that was used to justify the surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, was sentenced to one-year probation on Friday.

Clinesmith, who worked for the FBI for four years, pleaded guilty last summer to falsifying the communication during the early stages of the FBI's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election and possible ties to the Trump campaign
Be patient, son. Durham is out there with indictments that are going to expose the whole thing. Except the part the Italians showed him about Trump.

The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:09 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:11 pm

Ha!

Be patient, son. Durham is out there with indictments that are going to expose the whole thing. Except the part the Italians showed him about Trump.

I keep saying it. Durham wasn't interested in busting anyone of value. His job was to finalize the Mueller clean up of the FBI getting caught illegally surveiling Trump and others.

Hell, look at Durham's boss, Bill Barr. He was over Jeffrey Epstein's case and look what happened there. :lol:

This was all one big ass covering exercise.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:40 am
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:09 am

I keep saying it. Durham wasn't interested in busting anyone of value. His job was to finalize the Mueller clean up of the FBI getting caught illegally surveiling Trump and others.

Hell, look at Durham's boss, Bill Barr. He was over Jeffrey Epstein's case and look what happened there. :lol:

This was all one big ass covering exercise.
Because the only one of value was his boss's boss. :coffee:

Look at Barr's boss, who was a buddy of Epstein :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Shocked! Shocked I tells ya!
Federal prosecutors in New York involved in the criminal investigation into Donald Trump’s social media company last year started examining whether it violated money laundering statutes in connection with the acceptance of $8m with suspected Russian ties, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The company – Trump Media, which owns Trump’s Truth Social platform – initially came under criminal investigation over its preparations for a potential merger with a blank check company called Digital World (DWAC) that was also the subject of an earlier investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Towards the end of last year, federal prosecutors started examining two loans totaling $8m wired to Trump Media, through the Caribbean, from two obscure entities that both appear to be controlled in part by the relation of an ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin, the sources said.

The expanded nature of the criminal investigation, which has not been previously reported, threatens to delay the completion of the merger between Trump Media and DWAC, which would provide the company and Truth Social with up to $1.3bn in capital, in addition to a stock market listing.“
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... laundering
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:18 am Shocked! Shocked I tells ya!
Federal prosecutors in New York involved in the criminal investigation into Donald Trump’s social media company last year started examining whether it violated money laundering statutes in connection with the acceptance of $8m with suspected Russian ties, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The company – Trump Media, which owns Trump’s Truth Social platform – initially came under criminal investigation over its preparations for a potential merger with a blank check company called Digital World (DWAC) that was also the subject of an earlier investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Towards the end of last year, federal prosecutors started examining two loans totaling $8m wired to Trump Media, through the Caribbean, from two obscure entities that both appear to be controlled in part by the relation of an ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin, the sources said.

The expanded nature of the criminal investigation, which has not been previously reported, threatens to delay the completion of the merger between Trump Media and DWAC, which would provide the company and Truth Social with up to $1.3bn in capital, in addition to a stock market listing.“
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... laundering
fake news. :ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ignore the fact it's Gaetz. Listen to how many violations of the FISA database have occurred and how many agents and CONTRACTORS have access to this information.

The reason it's in the Russia collusion thread, is because this is a big reason why the FBI made up the shit on Trump. They got busted illegally surveiling him and others.

Why do you think all the foreign agents magically appeared to be associated with Trump's campaign workers? So they could then legally get a FISA and then use the two hop rule to perform backdoor searches.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:38 pm Ignore the fact it's Gaetz. Listen to how many violations of the FISA database have occurred and how many agents and CONTRACTORS have access to this information.

The reason it's in the Russia collusion thread, is because this is a big reason why the FBI made up the shit on Trump. They got busted illegally surveiling him and others.

Why do you think all the foreign agents magically appeared to be associated with Trump's campaign workers? So they could then legally get a FISA and then use the two hop rule to perform backdoor searches.

Sec 702 of the FISA Act that has enabled those 1 million warrantless searches of Americans expires at the end of this year. Congress shouldn’t reauthorize it.
https://washingtontimes.com/news/2023/a ... -reauthor/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:38 pm Ignore the fact it's Gaetz. Listen to how many violations of the FISA database have occurred and how many agents and CONTRACTORS have access to this information.

Sec 702 of the FISA Act that has enabled those 1 million warrantless searches of Americans expires at the end of this year. Congress shouldn’t reauthorize it.
I bet they pull the usual. "Oh we're really serious about cleaning up the surveiling of Americans, but it is crucial to capturing terrorists". It'll pass.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:28 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:07 pm
I bet they pull the usual. "Oh we're really serious about cleaning up the surveiling of Americans, but it is crucial to capturing terrorists". It'll pass.
Unfortunately you’re probably right.. Bipartisan corruption :ohno:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Is this the same thing that was authorized under the Patriot Act? If so…Yeah that sucks and is a violation of the 4th amendment.

And what shit did the FBI make up about Trump again? Just need a refresher.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:00 am

Is this the same thing that was authorized under the Patriot Act? If so…Yeah that sucks and is a violation of the 4th amendment.

I don't know if FISA was created due to Patriot Act, but it plays into the whole, "we'll only surveil other countries and if we accidentally listen in on an American, we'll delete it".

For starters, the FBI straight up lying, to get a FISA on Carter Page. Then we had George Papadopoulos having a fraudulent FISA put on him.

Those FISA's now made surveiling Trump by back door means, legal. Before this, they were simply abusing the system and running 702 queries on Trump and others.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 am
kalm wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:00 am

I don't know if FISA was created due to Patriot Act, but it plays into the whole, "we'll only surveil other countries and if we accidentally listen in on an American, we'll delete it".

For starters, the FBI straight up lying, to get a FISA on Carter Page. Then we had George Papadopoulos having a fraudulent FISA put on him.

Those FISA's now made surveiling Trump by back door means, legal. Before this, they were simply abusing the system and running 702 queries on Trump and others.
The PA codified domestic surveillance without probably cause.

Do you have evidence of illegal surveillance of Trump and if so, why didn’t the Barr look into it? Or is it just speculation?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:32 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 am

Do you have evidence of illegal surveillance of Trump and if so, why didn’t the Barr look into it? Or is it just speculation?
The only evidence I'm aware of would be when Admiral Mike Rogers went to see Trump, Trump team moved and Obama wanted to fire Rogers after his visit to Trump Tower. Directly after that trip, Trump tweeted out Obama wiretapped him.

I've posted before in this thread about Rogers. He ordered an audit of the surveillance system and discovered the same abuse. Multiple unfounded 702 searches from multiple FBI personnel and contractors.

Justice Rosemary Collyer got the report, was going to fix the problem because she was over the FISA court. She did jack shit. The next guy, Boasberg said he was going to clean it up and didn't do shit either.

In regards to Barr, he was part of the cycle of Mueller and Durham to prevent any real inquiry into the security state.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:53 am
kalm wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:32 am

The only evidence I'm aware of would be when Admiral Mike Rogers went to see Trump, Trump team moved and Obama wanted to fire Rogers after his visit to Trump Tower. Directly after that trip, Trump tweeted out Obama wiretapped him.

I've posted before in this thread about Rogers. He ordered an audit of the surveillance system and discovered the same abuse. Multiple unfounded 702 searches from multiple FBI personnel and contractors.

Justice Rosemary Collyer got the report, was going to fix the problem because she was over the FISA court. She did jack shit. The next guy, Boasberg said he was going to clean it up and didn't do shit either.

In regards to Barr, he was part of the cycle of Mueller and Durham to prevent any real inquiry into the security state.
So just speculation then.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:13 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:53 am

So just speculation then.
Well, yes. On everyone's part who doesn't get to see the unredacted documents. We just have to take the governments word as the truth. The same government that's now busted for abusing the 702 search system one million times by 10,000 agents and contractors. Sure, they've never lied to anyone.

The Rogers timeline is readily available with a simple internet search.