The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 am Confirmation of Kash. Whistle blowers…. :lol:

Is Kash Patel different than George Soros?

I'm surprised BDK hasn't brought up Kim Gardner in the Making America Woke thread.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:36 am
kalm wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 am Confirmation of Kash. Whistle blowers…. :lol:

I'm surprised BDK hasn't brought up Kim Gardner in the Making America Woke thread.
No! Soros clearly wants to overturn democracy as well.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:45 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:36 am

I'm more worried about Soros' efforts and their impact on our REPUBLIC than I am Patel's. If Soros continues to help incompetent prosecutors get elected, criminals will get away with little to no punishment and law-abiding citizens will suffer. Eventually society will come apart at the seams and our cities will burn. There have to be consequences for criminal behavior and while being born poor might explain them it shouldn't excuse them.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:51 am

I'm more worried about Soros' efforts and their impact on our REPUBLIC than I am Patel's. If Soros continues to help incompetent prosecutors get elected, criminals will get away with little to no punishment and law-abiding citizens will suffer. Eventually society will come apart at the seams and our cities will burn. There have to be consequences for criminal behavior and while being born poor might explain them it shouldn't excuse them.
Fair. And a big part of the reason why money in politics has long been THE issue with most of our shit for a long time.

Neither Patel or Soros should be able to finance public officials.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

I'm more worried about Soros' efforts and their impact on our REPUBLIC than I am Patel's. If Soros continues to help incompetent prosecutors get elected, criminals will continue to get away with little to no punishment and law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer. Society will continue tocome apart at the seams and our cities will burn. There have to be consequences for criminal behavior and while being born poor might explain them it shouldn't excuse them.
Agreed but changed from future to present.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:02 am

I'm more worried about Soros' efforts and their impact on our REPUBLIC than I am Patel's. If Soros continues to help incompetent prosecutors get elected, criminals will continue to get away with little to no punishment and law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer. Society will continue tocome apart at the seams and our cities will burn. There have to be consequences for criminal behavior and while being born poor might explain them it shouldn't excuse them.
Except for seditionist criminals…

Amirite!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:14 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:02 am
Except for seditionist criminals…

Amirite!
You're right, the irony is. conks want to focus on street crime while overlooking January 6 seditionists while donks want to focus on January 6 while overlooking street crime and AnTiFa seditionists.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Maybe Patel was bailing those witnesses out after the fbi hung them out to dry?

New Whistleblower Report Details Government Abuse, Misallocation of Resources, and Retaliation at the FBI
Furthermore, the report details how the FBI seemingly worked with a major financial institution to receive, without legal process, financial records of Americans who used credit or debit cards in the Washington, D.C. area around January 6, 2021. This invasion of the privacy of United States citizens is deeply disturbing and should concern every American. Additionally, the report exposes how FBI’s Washington Field Office pressured the Boston Field Office to open investigations into 138 individuals who simply traveled to Washington, D.C., to exercise their First Amendment rights on January 6, 2021, with no specific indication that these people were involved in any way in criminal activity.

The report also highlights the retaliatory conduct that these whistleblowers have faced since coming forward. One whistleblower testified that he transferred across the country only to be suspended on the first day of his new assignment. The FBI’s actions forced his family to beg and borrow warm coats for their children and warm clothes for their baby because the family’s belongings were locked in an FBI-controlled storage facility.
It's coming from Jordan's subcommittee so I'm sure there is some bullsh!t here but I'm also sure that there is some truth which is scary.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This seems like a highly reasonable platform. Great read…
We must urgently dedicate our efforts toward restoration of peace both at home and abroad.

We must bring about a national commitment to rebuild our urban and rural slum areas.

We must enable family farm enterprise to participate fully in the nation's prosperity. We must bring about quality education for all. We must assure every individual an opportunity for satisfying and rewarding employment. We must attack the root causes of poverty and eradicate racism, hatred and violence.

We must give all citizens the opportunity to influence and shape the events of our time.

We must give increasing attention to the views of the young and recognize their key role in our present as well as the future.

We must mobilize the resources, talents and energy of public and private sectors to reach these goals, utilizing the unique strength and initiative of state and local governments.…………….

Vigorous federal support to innovative state programs, using new policy techniques such as urban development corporations, to help rebuild our cities;

Energetic, positive leadership to enforce statutory and constitutional protections to eliminate discrimination;

Concern for the unique problems of citizens long disadvantaged in our total society by race, color, national origin, creed, or sex;

A greater involvement of vast private enterprise resources in the improvement of urban life, induced by tax and other incentives;

New technological and administrative approaches through flexible federal programs enabling and encouraging communities to solve their own problems.
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documen ... tform-1968
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Noem to South Dakota universities: raise graduation rates, end drag shows, and more
Gov. Kristi Noem sent a wide-ranging letter to the South Dakota Board of Regents office Thursday on everything from China, history requirements, free speech and college affordability to prohibiting drag shows on campus and removing all references to preferred pronouns.
  1. Raise graduation rates to 65% by 2028;
  2. Take more steps to partner with businesses on registered apprenticeship programs and offer the lowest possible credit rates;
  3. Remove all references to preferred pronouns in all school materials and any enforcement of such;
  4. Remove any policy or procedure that prohibits students from exercising their right to free speech;
  5. Prohibit drag shows from taking place on university campuses;
  6. Find ways to cut costs to ensure the affordability of college;
  7. Require a course in American government and a course in American history as part of the general education graduation requirements; and,
  8. Review all funding sources of university centers and all donations to ensure there is no money coming into our educational system from China.
Seems like 4 and 5 are in conflict.

They're adults, able to vote and serve in the military shouldn't they be able to decide for themselves whether they want to hold or attend a drag show? Why does the nanny state government need to get involved in what adults do? Damn big government republican nanny-staters.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:22 pm Maybe Patel was bailing those witnesses out after the fbi hung them out to dry?

New Whistleblower Report Details Government Abuse, Misallocation of Resources, and Retaliation at the FBI
Furthermore, the report details how the FBI seemingly worked with a major financial institution to receive, without legal process, financial records of Americans who used credit or debit cards in the Washington, D.C. area around January 6, 2021. This invasion of the privacy of United States citizens is deeply disturbing and should concern every American. Additionally, the report exposes how FBI’s Washington Field Office pressured the Boston Field Office to open investigations into 138 individuals who simply traveled to Washington, D.C., to exercise their First Amendment rights on January 6, 2021, with no specific indication that these people were involved in any way in criminal activity.

The report also highlights the retaliatory conduct that these whistleblowers have faced since coming forward. One whistleblower testified that he transferred across the country only to be suspended on the first day of his new assignment. The FBI’s actions forced his family to beg and borrow warm coats for their children and warm clothes for their baby because the family’s belongings were locked in an FBI-controlled storage facility.

It's coming from Jordan's subcommittee so I'm sure there is some bullsh!t her
e but I'm also sure that there is some truth which is scary.
Those committees are for one purpose and one purpose only. To drive sound bites and anger that will then see an inflow of donations to "support the effort".

When was the last time you saw anyone or anything of consequence happen as a result of the committees. Reps and Dems alike.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:53 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:22 pm Maybe Patel was bailing those witnesses out after the fbi hung them out to dry?

It's coming from Jordan's subcommittee so I'm sure there is some bullsh!t her
e but I'm also sure that there is some truth which is scary.
Those committees are for one purpose and one purpose only. To drive sound bites and anger that will then see an inflow of donations to "support the effort".

When was the last time you saw anyone or anything of consequence happen as a result of the committees. Reps and Dems alike.
Some of this is true, especially during a time of divisiveness. But that’s also a downfall of a duopoly. Culture demands we pick political sides…much to our own detriment.

I would think a committee’s primary roll is to shed sunlight. See the Church committee (which has some significant though lines to the patriot act and the current issues.)

Sunlight exposes the threat (some committees are useful in this regard) but it’s still up to us pushing our representatives to create meaningful change. Legacy media sadly often stands in the way by focusing on the horserace and maintaining the status quo.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Next up for desantis and florida ... India has removed the periodic table and evolution from school textbooks

Are we closer to being great again?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

If conks don't want to be compared to Nazis maybe they should stop going after the same victims ...

LGBTQ+ Holocaust Victims Remembered for the First Time by German Parliament

kalm missed this one so I had to do the heavy lifting for him. He's getting soft in his old age.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:33 pm If conks don't want to be compared to Nazis maybe they should stop going after the same victims ...

LGBTQ+ Holocaust Victims Remembered for the First Time by German Parliament

kalm missed this one so I had to do the heavy lifting for him. He's getting soft in his old age.
Soft?

More likely mostly broken. :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Rember a year ago- Trump was ridiculed for suggesting the possibility of an LIV/PGA merger.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5062171695

Well, today:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:40 pm Rember a year ago- Trump was ridiculed for suggesting the possibility of an LIV/PGA merger.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5062171695

Well, today:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

These groomers are working hard to make America great again.

The snowflakes probably bitch and moan about Pride flags but don't see a problem with the confederate battle flag. :dunce:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:16 pm
a group of people who are excessively supporting one another and a cause, all about conformity and compliance, and intolerance of anyone who doesn’t agree
Sounds like the left’s:
-climate cult
-Covid cult
-alphabet people cult
-TDS cult
etc, etc..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:38 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:16 pm
a group of people who are excessively supporting one another and a cause, all about conformity and compliance, and intolerance of anyone who doesn’t agree
Sounds like the left’s:
-climate cult
-Covid cult
-alphabet people cult
-TDS cult
etc, etc..
Both sides are definitely guilty and neither seems to be able to admit the existence of their own cult.

Which cult leader do you think is more likely to ask their followers to drink the kool-aid?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
One thing to keep in mind, is that the airlines put pressure on Airbus and Boeing to limit required training.

One of the big reasons to just do updates instead of building a new plane.

With that said, Boeing has told us it costs about $10 billion to develop a new aircraft.
More MAX issues (wiring, engine rotors, engine covers).
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boeing-737 ... ax-wiring/
And yesterday, 4 years to the day, the FAA grounds all 737 Max 900s. That wasn’t just a panel tbat blew out, looks like a whole friggin door.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/fox-news-us ... mid-flight
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:19 pm These groomers are working hard to make America great again.

The snowflakes probably bitch and moan about Pride flags but don't see a problem with the confederate battle flag. :dunce:

I thought that the Confederate battle flag was all white? :mrgreen:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:21 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am
More MAX issues (wiring, engine rotors, engine covers).
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boeing-737 ... ax-wiring/
And yesterday, 4 years to the day, the FAA grounds all 737 Max 900s. That wasn’t just a panel tbat blew out, looks like a whole friggin door.
Yes, it was "just" a panel, thats not where a door is located.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:50 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:21 am
Yes, it was "just" a panel, thats not where a door is located.
Ok. In further news on the Max:
Alaska Airlines CEO: We found 'many' loose bolts on our Max 9 planes following near-disaster
"I'm angry," Ben Minicucci said. "This happened to Alaska Airlines. It happened to our guests and happened to our people."
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/rcna135316