UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: SCOTUS

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:58 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:50 pm
So Matt Gaetz is hoping Jackson is assigned to his trial?
:lol:
And what did all of these Republicans concerned about pedophiles do about Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, etc.?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:58 am
kalm wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:58 am

:lol:
And what did all of these Republicans concerned about pedophiles do about Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, etc.?
They all started CrossFit. Because only fat people need cheap insulin (according to Gaetz)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Armed male from California arrested outside of Kavanaugh’s home last night. Ammitted he wanted to kill Kavanaugh because he was upset at the leaked draft.

Meanwhile Pelosi has been not allowing a vote on a bill to add security for the SCOTUS, which was unanimously passed by the Senate last month.

Protestors are are still being allowed by the Biden DOJ to protest outside SCOTUS judges homes, which is blatant violation of fed law. They should all be arrested..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:38 am Armed male from California arrested outside of Kavanaugh’s home last night. Ammitted he wanted to kill Kavanaugh because he was upset at the leaked draft.

Meanwhile Pelosi has been not allowing a vote on a bill to add security for the SCOTUS, which was unanimously passed by the Senate last month.

Protestors are are still being allowed by the Biden DOJ to protest outside SCOTUS judges homes, which is blatant violation of fed law. They should all be arrested..
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote:
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

Good God, you’d think the man had spent weeks sowing distrust until a mob of his supporters attacked a seat of government and literally built gallows for the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:12 pm
SDHornet wrote:
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

Good God, you’d think the man had spent weeks sowing distrust until a mob of his supporters attacked a seat of government and literally built gallows for the man.
Throw Schumer and Trump in jail for the rest of their lives. Win/win!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:15 pm
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

Good lord. Why stop there??? :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:38 am Armed male from California arrested outside of Kavanaugh’s home last night. Ammitted he wanted to kill Kavanaugh because he was upset at the leaked draft.

Maybe he was upset about Kavanaugh leaking it?

And SCOTUS doesn't need any security, they just need to be armed - like teachers. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:15 pm
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

I'd go ahead and close that deal if I could. :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:44 pm

And SCOTUS doesn't need any security, they just need to be armed - like teachers. :coffee:
Give them home security:
  • Put a metal detector and guard at their front door.
  • All other entrances should remain closed and locked with an alarm at all times.
  • Video cameras outside of all entrances.
I'm sure I'm missing a few ... ;)
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:49 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:44 pm

Give them home security:
  • All other entrances should remain closed and locked with an alarm at all times.
Make sure the guard isn't from Texas
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:15 pm Throw Schumer and Trump in jail for the rest of their lives. Win/win!
Good lord. Why stop there??? :coffee: :coffee:
Right? Waters and Feinstein shouldn’t be allowed to roam free

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:05 pm Image
minor dust up :ohno:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:52 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Give them home security:
Make sure the guard isn't from Texas
Or Florida, apparently. And If I were a SCOTUS, I’d damned sure have all of those things, 88. Even though you were saying them tongue-in-cheek.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SDHornet wrote:
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I said it back when Schumer said that little blurb that it was incredibly irresponsible of him, not just an elected official but a high ranking member of the Senate and his political party, to say crap like that. You'd expect Trump to go there, but you didn't think Chuck would. It wasn't a proud moment for him then and every time now that someone goes after a justice (and there are already way too many judges in America that get attacked by disgruntled people) his face will pop up again as a politician that lowered the bar. Maybe some people are cool with that, especially if a judge they don't like gets knocked off and the party they support gets to name a replacement, but that's a real ghoulish perspective on politics, even compared to the dregs of politics we exist in now.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:39 pm
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I said it back when Schumer said that little blurb that it was incredibly irresponsible of him, not just an elected official but a high ranking member of the Senate and his political party, to say crap like that. You'd expect Trump to go there, but you didn't think Chuck would. It wasn't a proud moment for him then and every time now that someone goes after a justice (and there are already way too many judges in America that get attacked by disgruntled people) his face will pop up again as a politician that lowered the bar. Maybe some people are cool with that, especially if a judge they don't like gets knocked off and the party they support gets to name a replacement, but that's a real ghoulish perspective on politics, even compared to the dregs of politics we exist in now.
No, you would have thought Chuck would have. He’s done similar before..
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:44 pm

Nah, I think bordering on advocating physical violence against a sitting SCOTUS justice was a first for Chuck that day, I'm pretty sure he hadn't gone that low before.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet wrote:
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

How many guns were found on the Capital rioters?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

Maybe? You actually think the Marxists don't want that? Wake up homie. :shock:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:47 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:44 pm
Nah, I think bordering on advocating physical violence against a sitting SCOTUS justice was a first for Chuck that day, I'm pretty sure he hadn't gone that low before.
Now you're just being hysterical and deliberately misconstruing. :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:27 pm
Mean words!!! RAWR!!!!!!

They were at hotels with the "quick reaction force", didn't you see the video they showed during the hearing? The genius in charge of the Oathkeepers had a Brit film crew embedded with them :rofl:

No shit, man. The guy had some interesting stories from the inside. You're missing out on history :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:40 pm
SDHornet wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:27 pm

They were at hotels with the "quick reaction force", didn't you see the video they showed during the hearing? The genius in charge of the Oathkeepers had a Brit film crew embedded with them :rofl:

No shit, man. The guy had some interesting stories from the inside. You're missing out on history :coffee:
I'm not watching the hearings, feel free to post clips though. :thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:48 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:40 pm

I'm not watching the hearings, feel free to post clips though. :thumb:
Too much effort - I'm satisfied just pointing at you and laughing with the rest of the nation