BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread

Post by BDKJMU »

Racist hate crime and elder abuse.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:54 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:21 am

way ahead of you bro....
I’m not old enough yet but I would never ask how old you must be …
I waited a year so I get 80%, I signed up when Trump got elected figuring his crowd couldn't wait to start their howler monkey chorus of privitize SS bullshit. I figured 80% of something was better than 100% of nothing and that with all the freaky shit going on they just might pull it off. Waiting until I qualified for 100% wouldn't have paid off until I was 84.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:54 am
I’m not old enough yet but I would never ask how old you must be …
I waited a year so I get 80%, I signed up when Trump got elected figuring his crowd couldn't wait to start their howler monkey chorus of privitize SS bullshit. I figured 80% of something was better than 100% of nothing and that with all the freaky shit going on they just might pull it off. Waiting until I qualified for 100% wouldn't have paid off until I was 84.
Nothing to fear but Trump himself :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:25 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 pm

Nothing to fear but Trump himself :ohno:
:nod:

Malum in se. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:49 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:12 pm Shooting at Chief’s victory parade. Latest 1 dead, 18 injured.

But:
Coulter was right.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:49 am

Coulter was right.
I’m not believing liberals are this naive or too dumb not to be in tune with the way it works, I could be wrong though.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6347323565112

This kind of stuff is becoming normal

The experiment continues
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

I heard about the widespread ATT outage an immediately thought…. The Chinese did this

https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/business/ ... or-outage/

Poor babies can’t even find their way home without the cell phone….
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

LOL at all the comments lampooning the woke FBI..FBI are morons if they think its white women in Burberry doing the looting. :lol: They clearly haven’t watched the CCTV footage of the organized retail theft smash and grabs, which is almost exclusively black and brown (illegals) suspects..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:26 am LOL at all the comments lampooning thr woke FBI..FBI are morons if they think its white women in Burberry doing the looting. :lol: They clearly haven’t watched the CCTV footing of the organized retail theft smash and grabs, which is almost exclusively black and brown (illegals) suspects..
Are those ladies Venezuelan?

South American white ladies are infamous in Miami for the shoplifting they do
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

If Rick Perry is a ‘RINO,’ Texas GOP may become small enough to meet in a Starbucks | Opinion
Rick Perry is a vital figure in the story of how Republicans came to dominate Texas. But amazingly, to some short-sighted party members who seem to think winning just happens, folks like Perry are deserving of the meanest label they can muster: RINO, or Republican in name only.

Perry, you see, happens to believe in things like compromising to get things done and working with Democrats in the Legislature on nonpartisan issues. Can’t have that in the new Texas GOP, or at least the sliver of it that threatens to dominate Tuesday’s primaries.

They’re pushing to make Republican fights about school vouchers, the impeachment of Ken Paxton, and whether Democrats should be allowed to chair legislative committees. They want to purify the party, over and over again. But even in Texas, they risk declaring so many people RINOs that, eventually, maybe a lot of swing voters won’t vote Republican at all.

It’s a sickness that afflicts the national party, too. It’s not about attracting more voters and winning bigger margins in the Legislature or competing in urban counties again. It’s about getting the most highly distilled, holier-than-thou candidate on the ballot.

Political parties are supposed to be broad coalitions. This one wants to be so pure that it will eventually be small enough to meet at a Starbucks.
But this could catch up with the GOP. Bush, Perry and others built the Republican majority by focusing on jobs and growth, better schools, cutting taxes and mainstream conservative positions on social issues such as abortion. The current batch doesn’t say nearly as much about maintaining Texas’ economic power, improving public schools or creating jobs.
Is the Republican Party sowing the seeds of it's own destruction?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:27 pm If Rick Perry is a ‘RINO,’ Texas GOP may become small enough to meet in a Starbucks | Opinion
Rick Perry is a vital figure in the story of how Republicans came to dominate Texas. But amazingly, to some short-sighted party members who seem to think winning just happens, folks like Perry are deserving of the meanest label they can muster: RINO, or Republican in name only.

Perry, you see, happens to believe in things like compromising to get things done and working with Democrats in the Legislature on nonpartisan issues. Can’t have that in the new Texas GOP, or at least the sliver of it that threatens to dominate Tuesday’s primaries.

They’re pushing to make Republican fights about school vouchers, the impeachment of Ken Paxton, and whether Democrats should be allowed to chair legislative committees. They want to purify the party, over and over again. But even in Texas, they risk declaring so many people RINOs that, eventually, maybe a lot of swing voters won’t vote Republican at all.

It’s a sickness that afflicts the national party, too. It’s not about attracting more voters and winning bigger margins in the Legislature or competing in urban counties again. It’s about getting the most highly distilled, holier-than-thou candidate on the ballot.

Political parties are supposed to be broad coalitions. This one wants to be so pure that it will eventually be small enough to meet at a Starbucks.
But this could catch up with the GOP. Bush, Perry and others built the Republican majority by focusing on jobs and growth, better schools, cutting taxes and mainstream conservative positions on social issues such as abortion. The current batch doesn’t say nearly as much about maintaining Texas’ economic power, improving public schools or creating jobs.
Yes. I was warning of this on here in 2021.

Missed opportunity one is Ganny’s idea that they should have impeached Trump the 2nd time. Two was allowing MAGA to gain momentum in during the mid-terms and into the Primary. Both resulted with most of the remaining rational members of the party jumping ship. They’ve ceded full control now and this will leave the GOP at lost in the wilderness for years to come.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:12 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:27 pm If Rick Perry is a ‘RINO,’ Texas GOP may become small enough to meet in a Starbucks | Opinion

Missed opportunity one is Ganny’s idea that they should have impeached Trump the 2nd time. Two was allowing MAGA to gain momentum in during the mid-terms and into the Primary. Both resulted with most of the remaining rational members of the party jumping ship. They’ve ceded full control now and this will leave the GOP at lost in the wilderness for years to come.
Part of this reason for missed opportunity one was that it should have been the first impeachment. The actual first impeachment was based on circumstantial evidence and shouldn't have been pursued. Democrats poisoned the well on impeaching trump.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Listen to you. Absolutely disgusting. You don't care about truth, just what you want.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:12 pm Yes. I was warning of this on here in 2021.

Listen to you. Absolutely disgusting. You don't care about truth, just what you want.
So does your false idol and you worship that twat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is about the weakest argument I've ever heard.

You know you've been busted. You need a TDS intervention.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Trump would do this to Youknee.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:42 pm

I was just trying to help you out. I think the country is best with two thriving parties. You were warned. Remember that in November.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:54 pm

I was just trying to help you out. I think the country is best with two thriving parties. You were warned. Remember that in November.
Absolutely nuts. I hope the NSA is monitoring this thread. They may not do shit, but you're on record as nuts. NVTS nuts!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:43 pm Trump would do this to Youknee and then hide behind his Secret Service detail.

FYP
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:10 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:07 pm

When it comes to not caring about the truth and only caring about themselves, trump skunks kalm.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:11 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:10 pm

When it comes to not caring about the truth and only caring about themselves, trump skunks kalm.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:44 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:11 pm

You do know what skunked means? Would you have preferred I used "trump edges kalm"? ;)
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Globalism 101

Do the most outrageously idiotic unimaginable things
that only lazy clueless idiots would vote for

Open the border let 25 million new Dem voters in enticed with all the enabling benefits… create dependency on big gov with the masses

Create extra house seats filled by liberal USA hating squads

In about 15 years when they grow up and start leaning conservative ….

Open borders again

If Republican miraculously gets elected… double down on lying and envoke 4th estate

This has all been planned out very well by the connivers
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:40 am

Globalism 101

Do the most outrageously idiotic unimaginable things
that only lazy clueless idiots would vote

Open the border let 25 million new Dem voters in enticed with all the enabling benefits… create dependency on big gov with the masses

Create extra house seats filled by squads

In about 15 years when they grow up and start leaning conservative ….

Open borders

If Republican miraculously gets elected… double down on lying and envoke 4th estate

This has all been planned out very well by the connivers
Globalism. You’ve used that term at least 3 times in the past 2 days. I do not think that word means other k it means.