Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:05 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:33 pm

The court findings prove Trump raped or sexually assaulted her? Was there any police report to back this up, or is it another Blasey Ford scenario where only her and some close friends talked about it?
It was a civil case and a jury found that he sexually abused Carroll. I'm sure you can nitpick the evidence to argue that it's just another woman (1 of 26) going after trump because he's rich, famous and/or was President.

Woe is trump. Everyone is out to get him. He's the victim of a witch hunt. It's not his fault. He didn't do anything wrong. He was kidding when he said "grab them by the pussy".

I have no idea how difficult it is to step into the public spotlight and accuse someone of sexual assault but I have to believe that it isn't easy and not something that 26 women would do just to "get trump". Keep blaming and trying to shame the victims while whining about trump being a victim.

he's a victim of his own mouth and actions.
Oh. The jury was there? Was there a police report?

The only thing I care about Trump is equal justice. After Hillary fed the FBI fake dossier and they ran with it and then covered it up, that was proof enough that he is treated differently than the establishment.

They changed the laws in NY to allow Carroll to take Trump to court. All that for one guy. Amazing.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:55 pm
It was a civil case and a jury found that he sexually abused Carroll. I'm sure you can nitpick the evidence to argue that it's just another woman (1 of 26) going after trump because he's rich, famous and/or was President.

Woe is trump. Everyone is out to get him. He's the victim of a witch hunt. It's not his fault. He didn't do anything wrong. He was kidding when he said "grab them by the pussy".

I have no idea how difficult it is to step into the public spotlight and accuse someone of sexual assault but I have to believe that it isn't easy and not something that 26 women would do just to "get trump". Keep blaming and trying to shame the victims while whining about trump being a victim.

The only thing I care about Trump is equal justice. After Hillary fed the FBI fake dossier and they ran with it and then covered it up, that was proof enough that he is treated differently than the establishment.

They changed the laws in NY to allow Carroll to take Trump to court. All that for one guy. Amazing.
Is that another Qanon conspiracy theory? MAGAt yahoos don't want equal justice. They want trump and his progeny to get off and Hillary, the Bidens, etc. to be imprisoned if not executed. Equal justice means they all go to jail and none of them are ever eligible to run for public office again.

Replace the me with trump.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:23 pm

Is that another Qanon conspiracy theory? MAGAt yahoos don't want equal justice. They want trump and his progeny to get off and Hillary, the Bidens, etc. to be imprisoned if not executed. Equal justice means they all go to jail and none of them are ever eligible to run for public office again.

You don't even know Carroll couldn't remember if it happened in 95 or 96, do you?

Me, that's all I care about is equal justice. I've said many times I couldn't stand Trump before he was a politician because of his tactics of using his money to bury everyone and never felt he had any special gift for business, other than being around it all his life. Give someone else the money he had and they'd have probably done as well as Trump. I voted for Johnson in 2016 and YOU voted for Trump. How you like them apples! :lol:

I simply don't agree with two sets of rules and I'll stand up for anyone getting the shaft. Fair is fair. You have to ask yourself how Trump could go through his whole life without all this drama and then all of sudden after he became President, he turned on Justice. He was more evil and corrupt than Satan himself. He had advisors and lawyers the whole way, just like he did when we wasn't President.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:30 pm

You don't even know Carroll couldn't remember if it happened in 95 or 96, do you?

Me, that's all I care about is equal justice. I've said many times I couldn't stand Trump before he was a politician because of his tactics of using his money to bury everyone and never felt he had any special gift for business, other than being around it all his life. Give someone else the money he had and they'd have probably done as well as Trump. I voted for Johnson in 2016 and YOU voted for Trump. How you like them apples! :lol:

I simply don't agree with two sets of rules and I'll stand up for anyone getting the shaft. Fair is fair. You have to ask yourself how Trump could go through his whole life without all this drama and then all of sudden after he became President, he turned on Justice. He was more evil and corrupt than Satan himself. He had advisors and lawyers the whole way, just like he did when we wasn't President.
I voted for trump in 2016? Where did you pick up that delusional tidbit? I voted for Johnson and haven't voted for a candidate from a major party since 2020 when I bought Dubya's compassionate conservative BS. It was a mistake but fortunately it helped immunize me against trump's grift.

You've had your head in a hole if you think all of these allegations just sprang up when trump ran for President in 2016. He's been the defendant in numerous lawsuits because of his shady business practices and I don't think all of the 26+ allegations of sexual assault rape came to light after 2015.

Fair is fair? I don't remember you defending Biden over the Tara Reade allegations. Your focus is on trump and his alleged persecution.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

I'm all for equal justice. I think indicting him shows the strength of our system. It's just a shame that politicians have made everything partisan to the point that what you wear and drink has political implications.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:53 pm

And it’s literally in court findings. Maybe the rapist should appeal to have it changed to “he forcefully finger banged her.”

The Finger Banger in Chief has a nice ring to it.
The court findings prove Trump raped or sexually assaulted her? Was there any police report to back this up, or is it another Blasey Ford scenario where only her and some close friends talked about it?
I mistyped filings. The judge ruled on the definition as part of case 2 going forward.

I suggest reading up on it to satisfy your curiosity.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:45 pm

I'm all for equal justice. I think indicting him shows the strength of our system. It's just a shame that politicians have made everything partisan to the point that what you wear and drink has political implications.
With all that Hillary did with her unsecured bathroom server, deleting 33,000 emails and destroying blackberries and iPad with hammers, do you feel justice was served in her case?

I'm all for indicting the shit out of the majority of DC, but the question is, "are they meting out justice equally?". In many of the instances, the establishment gets a free pass.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:56 pm

I mistyped filings. The judge ruled on the definition as part of case 2 going forward.

I read enough. NY specially passed a law that would allow Carroll to file her claim, in which she originally couldn't remember if it was 95 or 96 when it happened. In addition, Reid Hoffman was paying her legal bills and no police report.

She making shit up.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:43 pm

I voted for trump in 2016? Where did you pick up that delusional tidbit? I voted for Johnson and haven't voted for a candidate from a major party since 2020 when I bought Dubya's compassionate conservative BS. It was a mistake but fortunately it helped immunize me against trump's grift.

You've had your head in a hole if you think all of these allegations just sprang up when trump ran for President in 2016. He's been the defendant in numerous lawsuits because of his shady business practices and I don't think all of the 26+ allegations of sexual assault rape came to light after 2015.

Fair is fair? I don't remember you defending Biden over the Tara Reade allegations. Your focus is on trump and his alleged persecution.
Apparently misread your post. My bad.

As for Tara Reid, I never said Biden did anything wrong. I actually didn't believe her either.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

I read enough. NY specially passed a law that would allow Carroll to file her claim, in which she originally couldn't remember if it was 95 or 96 when it happened. In addition, Reid Hoffman was paying her legal bills and no police report.

She making shit up.
Speaking of making shit up, here are some doozies:
- the 2020 election was stolen
- January 6 was not an attempt to stop the lawful transfer of power
- trump declassified the documents
- trump didn’t do anything wrong
- trump’s the victim of a witch hunt

You’re critical of others but believe trump too easily.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:49 pm

She making shit up.
She, the judge, the prosecutors and a jury making shit up.

Why isn’t Trump appealing?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:47 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:45 pm
With all that Hillary did with her unsecured bathroom server, deleting 33,000 emails and destroying blackberries and iPad with hammers, do you feel justice was served in her case?

I'm all for indicting the shit out of the majority of DC, but the question is, "are they meting out justice equally?". In many of the instances, the establishment gets a free pass.
Seattle your wasting your time, these guys are so infected with TDS they can’t smell the rot coming up from Joey Rottens White House… everything that’s going wrong with the USA is all Trumps fault while the 50 year worthless politician gets a free pass from his corrupt establishment …. Pathetic that this moron Biden can’t even answer a question without blowing his top and this payaso got 81 million votes… 😂 what does that say about voter intelligence? He is a pathological liar that hasn’t told the truth about anything and Jill has COVID again after receiving 6 boosters.

Biden would’ve already been executed for his treasonous crimes if we had a fair justice
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:53 am
Biden would’ve already been executed for his treasonous crimes if we had a fair justice
Huh? Don't think you maybe went a little too far there? Geez. :suspicious:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:58 am
Ok Maybe

He’s guilty of treason so what does the law say?

Why do you think he’s suddenly old sick and dying?

Are they not talking about Harris taking over ?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:15 am
GannonFan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:58 am
Ok Maybe

He’s guilty of treason so what does the law say?

Why do you think he’s suddenly old sick and dying?

Are they not talking about Harris taking over ?
Biden's treason isn't that different from trump's attempts to undermine the lawful transfer of power with the January 6 sedition, the fake electors, etc.

I'm not sure how you can distinguish one crime family from the other so if we're going to jail one, we should jail them both.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:47 pm

Seattle your wasting your time, these guys are so infected with TDS they can’t smell the rot coming up from Joey Rottens White House… everything that’s going wrong with the USA is all Trumps fault while the 50 year worthless politician gets a free pass from his corrupt establishment …. Pathetic that this moron Biden can’t even answer a question without blowing his top and this payaso got 81 million votes… 😂 what does that say about voter intelligence? He is a pathological liar that hasn’t told the truth about anything and Jill has COVID again after receiving 6 boosters.

I know, but I keep coming back for the unsubstantiated slap fights and arguments! :lol: Can't help myself.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:33 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:28 pm
Which would be no more valid of an opinion than saying ‘The dude didn’t rape a woman.’
Except a Judge found the claim that trump raped Carroll was substantially true. Did a just find the claim that he didn't rape a woman substantially true?

You continue to attempt to discredit all criticism of trump by nitpicking a single detail while missing the forest for the trees. The rape of Carroll was just one incident among a plethora of examples of trump's sliminess.
Don‘t care about the opinion of a lib donk judge.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Bingo.

If Trump was guilty, they wouldn‘t have had to change the law to specifically get Trump.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

1st close to 77 years of Trump‘s life, zero criminal indictments. Then 4 in 4 months, right when he‘s running for president, all scheduled to take place in the election year. What an amazing coincidence.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:19 pm

1st close to 77 years of Trump‘s life, zero criminal indictments. Then 4 in 4 months, right when he‘s running for president, all scheduled to take place in the election year. What an amazing coincidence.
Shhh. Don't tell Howndy and Klamala. They think the timing isn't suspicious at all.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Is it possible that trump used his position as a member of the entitled establishment to avoid criminal charges for most of his life and that he finally went too far and officials couldn't look the other way?

January 6 happened and while I agree with Ganny that it didn't really stand a chance of succeeding, it was still an attempt to prevent the lawful transfer of power. It was definitely unpatriotic and un-American and at a minimum it was sedition. He deserves to be investigated and charged for inciting it.

It's pretty clear that there was an attempt to put fake Electors in place and from what I've read, trump's administration was involved in the attempt. It was also unpatriotic and un-American. He deserves to be investigated and charged his role in the attempt(s).

He kept classified documents, hid them, said he returned them, obstructed attempts to retrieve them.

As Ganny also says, the New York indictment is the weakest and is really the only one you could make a case for being a witch hunt. The others are all because of trump's words and actions. He brought the indictments for the first 3 on himself but he's too big of a whiny baby to act like a man and take responsibility.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:49 pm

She making shit up.
She, the judge, the prosecutors and a jury making shit up.

Why isn’t Trump appealing?
You better lay down for a nap. Your response made no sense.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:13 pm
Is it possible that trump used his position as a member of the entitled establishment to avoid criminal charges for most of his life and that he finally went too far and officials couldn't look the other way?

January 6 happened and while I agree with Ganny that it didn't really stand a chance of succeeding, it was still an attempt to prevent the lawful transfer of power. It was definitely unpatriotic and un-American and at a minimum it was sedition. He deserves to be investigated and charged for inciting it.

It's pretty clear that there was an attempt to put fake Electors in place and from what I've read, trump's administration was involved in the attempt. It was also unpatriotic and un-American. He deserves to be investigated and charged his role in the attempt(s).

He kept classified documents, hid them, said he returned them, obstructed attempts to retrieve them.

As Ganny also says, the New York indictment is the weakest and is really the only one you could make a case for being a witch hunt. The others are all because of trump's words and actions. He brought the indictments for the first 3 on himself but he's too big of a whiny baby to act like a man and take responsibility.
Ganny also believes Biden is as pure as the driven snow, but was bamboozled by Hunter.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:36 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:13 pm

Ganny also believes Biden is as pure as the driven snow, but was bamboozled by Hunter.
Ganny believes that even less then you believe the trump is as pure as the driven snow and has never done anything wrong.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Ganny believes that even less then you believe the trump is as pure as the driven snow and has never done anything wrong.
Your TDS has now turned into SeattleGriz Derangement Syndrome, Mr One Trick Pony. :kisswink:

Ganny reminds of the engineers I work with. Gotta be an engineer.