Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Numerous police shot by 2 snipers in Dallas at BLM Protest

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:
Not to me.

They killed 5 innocent people at a peace protest. There is no rationalization for this other than total fucking stupidity.

Stupid people are dangerous people.
Dallas Police Chief David Brown confirmed Friday morning that the shooters targeted white officers. “The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” said Brown, who is black. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/anti ... ns-deadly/

Looks like I was right. :ohno:
Which makes this an act of racism.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Great, we can call it a hate crime then. :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Exactly. But our shitty media and government will downplay this.

You have black radio hosts that are part of BLM advocating for the murder of white people. That's happening. BLM is nothing more than a militant-leftist organization. They are inciting violence (that's proven.). Fuck them. :tothehand:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:
Not to me.

They killed 5 innocent people at a peace protest. There is no rationalization for this other than total **** stupidity.

Stupid people are dangerous people.
Let's see...a group of black men target and kill cops at a rally against police violence after a week of 2 black men being killed by police. It's bullshit, kalm. :coffee: Maybe their motive was to call attention to the need for alternative fuels or lower health care costs. Oh, I know. Their motive was to kill cops in protest of new zoning restrictions. Get your head out of your ass. :ohno:

As to the 5 innocent people, I'll bet it was ricochets. It's sad all around. Twitter is already full of people congratulating these animals, trying to inspire more attacks and even offering to help. It's **** sick.

I'll call this one like I see it....black men murder cops in protest of the two black men executed in the street this week. Done. And if i'm wrong, i'll admit it. But, I seriously doubt it.
Get it right.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

If Obama had a son...
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Cluck U wrote:If Obama had a son...
:shock:

:lol:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Is Obama blaming these shootings on guns?
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

This has been a well planned attack long before the shootings in Baton Rouge and the Minneapolis.
Need to follow the BLM funding...who is helping with large amounts of cash...Soros? who else?
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

So can anyone else figure the media lockdown on this thing?

Was there just 1 shooter or multiple, I've seen reports that there were 1, there were 2, there were at least 3?
This suspect that was killed that says he targeted white cops, the assumption is he was black. Just say so then, or was he Latino or something else? Just trying to not fan the flames of racism or allowing news vans to stay in Baton Rouge & Minnesota a little longer?
Make Delaware Football Great Again
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

bluehenbillk wrote:So can anyone else figure the media lockdown on this thing?

Was there just 1 shooter or multiple, I've seen reports that there were 1, there were 2, there were at least 3?
This suspect that was killed that says he targeted white cops, the assumption is he was black. Just say so then, or was he Latino or something else? Just trying to not fan the flames of racism or allowing news vans to stay in Baton Rouge & Minnesota a little longer?
You missed the rule:

If the shooter was White and the victims Black, then the media reports those facts over and over again and the whole conversation turns to the plight of Black people.

If the shooter was Black, and the victims White, then the media avoids mentioning those things as much as possible.

mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

We can either live together or die apart. Simple as that. The real enemy is happy as fuck that we are killing each other. If we can come together at Football games, in military service, I know we can solve our own problems. China and Russia loves this shit. We are all Americans and I love my country. But killing cops who were protecting the public is a barbaric act. At the end of the day, we all want to go home to their families.
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

The so-called Black Power Political Organisation wrote on its Facebook account that it was behind the attack and that 'more assassinations are coming'.

It's origins and history is not yet known and authorities have not confirmed any political link to the shootings.

The message - posted in the aftermath of the shootings - said: "‪#‎BlackPower‬! ‪#‎BlackKnights‬! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... er-8378177
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

mrklean wrote:We can either live together or die apart. Simple as that. The real enemy is happy as **** that we are killing each other. If we can come together at Football games, in military service, I know we can solve our own problems. China and Russia loves this ****. We are all Americans and I love my country. But killing cops who were protecting the public is a barbaric act. At the end of the day, we all want to go home to their families.
Well said, kleany. :thumb:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mrklean wrote:We can either live together or die apart. Simple as that. The real enemy is happy as fuck that we are killing each other. If we can come together at Football games, in military service, I know we can solve our own problems. China and Russia loves this shit. We are all Americans and I love my country. But killing cops who were protecting the public is a barbaric act. At the end of the day, we all want to go home to their families.
:thumb:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Friday launched the first-ever federal hate crimes investigation into a cop-killing following the massacre of five officers in Dallas.
http://nypost.com/2016/07/08/dallas-cop ... ate-crime/

Lynch gets one right... :thumb:
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

Hopefully, we can learn from this. People talk about race War, but when they see the victims, they change their tune. I am going to church service after work and pray for my country.
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

What the hell has happened to this country?

I sure hope that all those African American BLM protestors realize that the message they are trying to get across just got shot down by their own race.
Hambone
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: U of North Dakota

Post by Hambone »

mrklean wrote:We can either live together or die apart. Simple as that. The real enemy is happy as fuck that we are killing each other. If we can come together at Football games, in military service, I know we can solve our own problems. China and Russia loves this shit. We are all Americans and I love my country. But killing cops who were protecting the public is a barbaric act. At the end of the day, we all want to go home to their families.
Hardly ever post in political forums, but :clap:
THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING HAWKS
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Wildcat Ryan wrote:What the hell has happened to this country?

I sure hope that all those African American BLM protestors realize that the message they are trying to get across just got shot down by their own race.

:roll:

The protesters I saw interviewed emphasized how the event was going before the shooting started. Said the police were easy going and non-confrontational and the crowd was the same way.

Of course, they could be paid actors.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Great post. :thumb:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

You aren't paying attention. BLM is advocating violence against cops and white people.

Funny, it's not the black man that got an education and works for a law firm, bank, a school (except that guy in MN) that are being killed by police. It's guys robbing stores, running and fighting with cops, resisting arrest, selling cigarettes in poor sections of town, etc... For the most part, it's people breaking the law and then copping an attitude when they are told to stop. I'm not saying they should be killed. It doesn't excuse murder, but there's a demographic who are in this situations and it's not surprising. The Henry Louis Gates of the world aren't being killed for busted tail lights. Speaking of HLG, do you remember when the police arrested him? There are pictures of him obeying orders because he knew he was in the right. He complied and survived.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:

You aren't paying attention. BLM is advocating violence against cops and white people.

Funny, it's not the black man that got an education and works for a law firm, bank, a school (except that guy in MN) that are being killed by police. It's guys robbing stores, running and fighting with cops, resisting arrest and for the most part, selling cigarettes in poor sections of town. Thr guys being arrested with a warrant. It doesn't excuse murder, but there's a demographic who are in this situations and it's not surprising. The Henry Louis Gates of the world aren't being killed for busted tail lights. Speaking of HLG, do you remember when the police arrested him? There are pictures of him obeying orders because he knew he was in the right. He complied and survived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of white trash out there who do the same shit. Ever watched Cops? Just sayin'.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

houndawg wrote:

:roll:

The protesters I saw interviewed emphasized how the event was going before the shooting started. Said the police were easy going and non-confrontational and the crowd was the same way.

Of course, they could be paid actors.
As it should've been.

Then the paid actors come and ruin everything.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote:

Funny, it's not the black man that got an education and works for a law firm, bank, a school (except that guy in MN) that are being killed by police. It's guys robbing stores, running and fighting with cops, resisting arrest, selling cigarettes in poor sections of town, etc... For the most part, it's people breaking the law and then copping an attitude when they are told to stop. I'm not saying they should be killed. It doesn't excuse murder, but there's a demographic who are in this situations and it's not surprising. The Henry Louis Gates of the world aren't being killed for busted tail lights. Speaking of HLG, do you remember when the police arrested him? There are pictures of him obeying orders because he knew he was in the right. He complied and survived.
How you like those assault rifles now, bro?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Some people are applauding you...but this is just another example of your small time thinking.

'Merica! Fvck, yeah! :rofl:

Russians don't hate America, so why the hyperbole? The, "real enemy?" :dunce: Perhaps your are still mentally chained and challenged by your military training. It is a small step, and an easy one, to go from patriotism to racism, bigotry, and whatever other form of hate people can glean from identifying their differences from others and calling them the enemy. :roll:

We are one world...and there are whack jobs everywhere. Most Afghans couldn't identify Dallas on a map, and never had, and still don't have, any means to bother our country...so why the fvck are we over there blowing people up? Why are we still in Iraq? Why did we create utter chaos in Syria, Yemen, and Libya? Why do we continue to press Russia in their back yard?

Oh, that's right...we're 'Mericans! :rofl: We need our crooked business leaders and politicians to get kickbacks...and they need additional markets from which to extract wealth.

Blacks in Africa? Browns in the Middle East? Yellows in Asia? Fvck 'em...there furriners and we're 'Mericans!

Right? :suspicious: