houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Iowa Poll - Trump still leads, Fiorina vaults to 5th

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote: I predicted awhile ago that Walker, Kasich, and Rubio are the three with the best chance. I'm just not sure Rubio comes off as adult or presidential enough.
That is absolutely **** hilarious given the current 3rd grader occupying the White House. I've heard Marco Rubio speak in person twice. Each time for 45 - 60 minutes. Each time with no prepared notes. Each time without a teleprompter. Each time in a sit-down format being questioned by a newspaper reporter. And each time, he spoke intelligently about the topics, was sane, and uttered not ONE. SINGLE. UH.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_WQcFJd8U[/youtube]
.........and he's polling at 6%. :ohno:

You know Bubba hates smart guys just as bad as colored folk, Z. Marco has two strikes on him when he steps into the box. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
ASUG8 wrote:For a bunch of guys who admittedly don't put any stock in preseason football polls some of you seem to be all in on who's going to win the republican nomination. :lol:
:? :? :?

I"m not "all in" on anybody right now. But some of the donk comments regarding various candidates border on the absurd...just attempting to correct the record. :coffee:
Not bashing you in particular, and keep up the good work. :nod:

It's waaaayyy to early for me to jump in with anything aside from I still believe that Trump finds a way to crash and burn within the next couple of months.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote: I predicted awhile ago that Walker, Kasich, and Rubio are the three with the best chance. I'm just not sure Rubio comes off as adult or presidential enough.
That is absolutely fucking hilarious given the current 3rd grader occupying the White House. I've heard Marco Rubio speak in person twice. Each time for 45 - 60 minutes. Each time with no prepared notes. Each time without a teleprompter. Each time in a sit-down format being questioned by a newspaper reporter. And each time, he spoke intelligently about the topics, was sane, and uttered not ONE. SINGLE. UH.

But Bush!!!

:lol:

I apology for interrupting your fanboism, I just haven't seen much from Marco to rally behind.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
That is absolutely **** hilarious given the current 3rd grader occupying the White House. I've heard Marco Rubio speak in person twice. Each time for 45 - 60 minutes. Each time with no prepared notes. Each time without a teleprompter. Each time in a sit-down format being questioned by a newspaper reporter. And each time, he spoke intelligently about the topics, was sane, and uttered not ONE. SINGLE. UH.

You know Bubba hates smart guys just as bad as colored folk, Z. Marco has two strikes on him when he steps into the box. :coffee:
Yes, in the last 24 years Americans in general have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't really need/want adults in the White House.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Post by Wedgebuster »

AZGrizFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Yes, in the last 24 years Americans in general have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't really need/want adults in the White House.
No doubt, greatly proven by electing a "Jr." back in 2000.

:nod:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Wedgebuster wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: Yes, in the last 24 years Americans in general have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't really need/want adults in the White House.

Oh it goes back further than that. The last adult to be in that office was Jr.'s dad.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

kalm wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: The Donks have been using a different Beatles tune as their theme song: The Taxman
Seriously...conks just need to stay away from the whole theme song thingy.

Born in the USA

Rudy Can't Fail

I won't back down

Please...your just not smart enough to understand... :ohno:
At least they ain't whistling Dixie. :mrgreen:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Wedgebuster wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: Yes, in the last 24 years Americans in general have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't really need/want adults in the White House.

Hey, Wedgie got bored over at AGS and came over here to relax and spew his crap. :rofl:

You must be recovering from the result of all that pent up hate. :nod:

No worries, you seem to be right back on track for another round of "system reboot." :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

W is twice the man Obama is and 3x's smarter. That just how fu*king inept and stupid Obama is.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:W is twice the man Obama is and 3x's smarter. That just how fu*king inept and stupid Obama is.
W couldn't pour piss out of a boot if instructions were printed on the heel. Obama could whup his azz without setting his beer down. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

houndawg wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:
Still sore over what she did to my big bet on HP.
She did very well for herself. :nod:
Yes. You get participation awards in the world of youth sports and Fortune 500 CEO.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JoltinJoe wrote:
houndawg wrote:
She did very well for herself. :nod:
Yes. You get participation awards in the world of youth sports and Fortune 500 CEO.

I can see a hilarious SNL skit...'
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

I'm rooting for Trump just to piss people off. Which actually is exactly why he's winning - it's the Brewster's Millions movie come to life - vote None of the Above. Go Trump!!
Make Delaware Football Great Again
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

houndawg wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

I can see a hilarious SNL skit...'
Your post, and the subject matter, reminded me of this SNL skit.

https://screen.yahoo.com/ross-perot-pre ... 00471.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:W is twice the man Obama is and 3x's smarter. That just how fu*king inept and stupid Obama is.
W couldn't pour piss out of a boot if instructions were printed on the heel. Obama would pinch his azz without setting his wine spritzer down. :coffee:
FIFY
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm