The Planned Parenthood video...

Political discussions
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Re: The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by JoltinJoe »

Claims he won the thread after every poster blasts him for his frivolity.

:rofl:

D6.93.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:Claims he won the thread after every poster blasts him for his frivolity.

D6.93.
Joltin Joke- Another dumbass who can't read. Never claimed I won anything, other than exposing you as the dishonest fraud you are.

6.93ing a screen name? Done it, actually invented it. I'm flattered you're using it. Humorless, unimaginative kids like you need help every now and again.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:Claims he won the thread after every poster blasts him for his frivolity.

D6.93.
Joltin Joke- Another dumbass who can't read. Never claimed I won anything, other than exposing you as the dishonest fraud you are.

6.93ing a screen name? Done it, actually invented it. I'm flattered you're using it. Humorless, unimaginative kids like you need help every now and again.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You're irrelevant. No one posts any on of your threads. And when you jump into a serious thread, people say things like you've made seven straight posts lacking substance.

:loser:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:
D1B wrote:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You're irrelevant. No one posts any on of your threads. And when you jump into a serious thread, people say things like you've made seven straight posts lacking substance.

:loser:
I get more posts on a fake birthday thread than you've ever had.

You're not creative or interesting. When you do post you get hammered, by everyone, just look at your abysmal performance on this thread. :lol: :dunce:

Look at where "substance" got you. Klam, cleats, cluck, Houndawg, me and others blew you up. All you have left, like you always do, is resorting to personal attacks, lawyerin, schoolyard gambits and just plain lying your ass off. Your so boring and predictable.

You confuse your long blowhard replies with substance. I on the other hand am able to distill the issue and produce essential points. With more/better education, you can do the same. Keep your head up. :thumb:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

How's that thread you started today doing?

Cleats surrendered.

kalm came around to agree with me. Cluck and I have said nothing to each other on this thread.

And houndawg never has anything of value to say, but he's still more insightful than you.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote::rofl:

Cleats surrendered.

kalm came around to agree with me. Cluck and I have said nothing to each other on this thread.

And houndawg never has anything of value to say, but he's still more insightful than you.
:shock:

I let you off the hook by being nice about Fordham.

My last unanswered points if you'd like to jump back in again... :thumb:
I wasn't aware that they've released unedited versions of all the videos but if they have, please indicate where in the videos (since you've watched them all) that they show PP making a profit off of tissue sales.

In my first post on this thread I pointed to how problematic these videos are for the pro choice movement so the only real issues between you and me are 1) whether the videos prove that PP is making a net profit from this practice and 2) the health of your skepticism level.

Btw, I noticed that you never did comment on the phlebotomist describing her experience with Stem Express rather than PP as it was commonly confused in the msm. You did know that right? Perhaps the msm was asleep during that portion of the conspiracy. :lol:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

Cleats surrendered.

You're the spoiled golden child who's been repeatedly told (for decades) by his parents that he's "the smartest, cutest baby in the whole wide world." You continue to live in this world of delusion, kinda like Mr.Magoo.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote:

Cleats surrendered.

I wasn't aware that they've released unedited versions of all the videos but if they have, please indicate where in the videos (since you've watched them all) that they show PP making a profit off of tissue sales.

In my first post on this thread I pointed to how problematic these videos are for the pro choice movement so the only real issues between you and me are 1) whether the videos prove that PP is making a net profit from this practice and 2) the health of your skepticism level.

Btw, I noticed that you never did comment on the phlebotomist describing her experience with Stem Express rather than PP as it was commonly confused in the msm. You did know that right? Perhaps the msm was asleep during that portion of the conspiracy. :lol:
You let me off the hook. :lol:

This whole thread has been an educational experience for you, and I accept your thanks.

AGAIN, as for my skepticism, I've watched whole videos and formed opinions. You haven't. You continue to rely on media claims that the videos are "heavily edited" -- when, in fact, the complete videos are there for those who care enough to be informed.

The edited versions are there for people like you. As you said earlier in this thread, you're not going to sit through a 150-minute video.

That lack of commitment, however, has not stopped you from spending even more than 150 minutes commenting on videos you haven't watched.

Second, in the third video released, there is an interview with a phlebotomist who worked for StemExpress. That she worked for StemExpress is clear to anyone who watched the video. That MSM apparently reported otherwise proves simply that the people writing about these videos, calling them "misleading," haven't actually watched them. I think I made the point already that the so-called journalists writing about these videos haven't actually watched them.

For this reason, I assumed when you mentioned the phlebotomist, you were supporting my point. :coffee:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:

Cleats surrendered.

You're the spoiled golden child who's been repeatedly told (for decades) by his parents that he's "the smartest, cutest baby in the whole wide world." You continue to live in this world of delusion, kinda like Mr.Magoo.
It's kind of sad that you were a cool football player in high school, good enough even to play college ball at a directional U, and this is now what you have become: a message board troll.

You need a new obsession. You need to get off these boards, sire a boy, and then live vicariously through your son -- like most washed-up jocks do.

:lol:

Ya know I luv ya. :bj:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote:
kalm wrote:

You let me off the hook. :lol:

This whole thread has been an educational experience for you, and I accept your thanks.

AGAIN, as for my skepticism, I've watched whole videos and formed opinions. You haven't. You continue to rely on media claims that the videos are "heavily edited" -- when, in fact, the complete videos are there for those who care enough to be informed.

The edited versions are there for people like you. As you said earlier in this thread, you're not going to sit through a 150-minute video.

That lack of commitment, however, has not stopped you from spending even more than 150 minutes commenting on videos you haven't watched.

Second, in the third video released, there is an interview with a phlebotomist who worked for StemExpress. That she worked for StemExpress is clear to anyone who watched the video. That MSM apparently reported otherwise proves simply that the people writing about these videos, calling them "misleading," haven't actually watched them. I think I made the point already that the so-called journalists writing about these videos haven't actually watched them.

For this reason, I assumed when you mentioned the phlebotomist, you were supporting my point. :coffee:
1) Watching you go "directional school" is far more fun than hours of Planned Parenthood videos. I'm sure you find it gripping as it feeds the conspiracy but I can't make it past even minute one of a Spandos video.

2) When did you poll the msm to make sure you're the only one who has watched the entire footage of unedited video?

3) Just like with the "making a profit" meme, the only important part about the phlebotomist story is getting it out there in media captioned along with Planned Parenthood. Whether it's deceiving or not is inconsequential. BTW, both media that support and are opposed to PP mis-portrayed this part.

But you go on and keep claiming victory, champ. :lol:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:
D1B wrote:

It's kind of sad that you were a cool football player in high school, good enough even to play college ball at a directional U, and this is now what you have become: a message board troll.

You need a new obsession. You need to get off these boards, sire a boy, and then live vicariously through your son -- like most washed-up jocks do.

:lol: I hear ya. :thumb:

You know, you should sire a son yourself.

JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

I have two sons. Is there something you're trying to tell me?? :shocking:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:
D1B wrote:

I have two sons. Is there something you're trying to tell me?? :shocking:
:rofl: God love you Joe. I sure do. :thumb:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Grand Jury indicts...the makers of the videos. Planned Parenthood is cleared. :clap:
A Texas investigation into Planned Parenthood on Monday culminated in an indictment -- of the organization's accusers instead of the group.

The Harris County District Attorney's office announced that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had been cleared in the two-month-long investigation.

But the grand jury did indict two individuals who were involved in making secret recordings of the group that were released to publicly discredit the group, which provides health services and abortions.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were indicted for tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony, and Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a misdemeanor, according to the Harris County district attorney.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/25/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Cleats surrendered.

Hey Joe - check out your buddies. :lol: :coffee:

conks. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

∞∞∞ wrote:Grand Jury indicts...the makers of the videos. Planned Parenthood is cleared. :clap:
A Texas investigation into Planned Parenthood on Monday culminated in an indictment -- of the organization's accusers instead of the group.

The Harris County District Attorney's office announced that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had been cleared in the two-month-long investigation.

But the grand jury did indict two individuals who were involved in making secret recordings of the group that were released to publicly discredit the group, which provides health services and abortions.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were indicted for tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony, and Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a misdemeanor, according to the Harris County district attorney.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/25/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:laugh: :loser:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote:

Cleats surrendered.

Still waiting on the devastating 13th and 14th videos in the series, Joe...
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

I surrendered..?

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

Joltin Joe, 89Hen.... :lol:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

houndawg wrote:

Cleats surrendered.

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

So can we file domestic terrorism charges against them since their actions resulted in the deaths of three people

And can we force the house GOP to repay Americans for all the wasted money they spent on bogus investigations
:thumb:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

dbackjon wrote:So can we file domestic terrorism charges against them since their actions resulted in the deaths of three people

And can we force the house GOP to repay Americans for all the wasted money they spent on bogus investigations
Which BTW, even the GOP-led investigations found nothing wrong...
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

dbackjon wrote:So can we file domestic terrorism charges against them since their actions resulted in the deaths of three people

Ah.

Now I see how you make money and dead people a BIG DEAL to Jon
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Where's the part in the Bible where it encourages lying deception and misinformation ..?

This Anti-planned parenthood was a "Holy movement"
and like most Holy movements it was based on bad information
Last edited by Chizzang on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

CID1990 wrote:

Ah.

Now I see how you make money and dead people a BIG DEAL to Jon

Your reply makes zero sense at all.
:thumb: