travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Re: Gorillas In The Mist - The Official Thread

Post by travelinman67 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

From this point I researched deeper and found out what was happening in Europe. I saw that the same things were happening in England and France, and in all the other Western European countries. Again I found myself in disbelief. As an American we are taught to accept living in the melting pot, and black and other minorities have just as much right to be here as we do, since we are all immigrants. But Europe is the homeland of White people, and in many ways the situation is even worse there. From here I found out about the Jewish problem and other issues facing our race, and I can say today that I am completely racially aware.
One, more, time...
Difference is, when some white human mistake like Roof appears, 99.99999% of the white community respond with genuine disgust, mostly seeking the termination (death) of that mistake. Conversely, when a black human mistake appears, the black community attempts to shift responsibility of the offender's due to:
Socioeconomic background
Educational deficiencies
Parental failures resulting from historical discrimination
Denied opportunity
Inadequate healthcare
Unemployment
Racial oppression
Entrapment by evil whites
Cultural intolerance
The Confederate flag
Maybe if you say, "Dylann Roof" 30,000 more times, it will mitigate the thousands of black-on-white crimes committed, yet ignored by the same media that flames over the rare "Dylann Roof" incidents.

Keep repeating it, Sharpton...

...denial happens.
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

93henfan wrote:Oh, he's going to be racially aware in prison all right. :lol:
Well, assuming the coward doesn't check himself out, maybe we'll get lucky and DOC won't classify him PC.

I'd give him less than a month.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

GITM - Chicago July 11, 2015

Black mob attack white woman children in car while yelling racial slurs...

ABC, via Gateway Pundit
BLACK YOUTH MOB Attacks Woman Near University of Chicago Campus With Kids in Back Seat

Jim Hoft 
Jul 11th, 2015 12:11 am 

It’s an Obama world.A mob of black youths attacked a woman near the University of Chicago with children in the back seat.

The youths were using racial slurs as the beat the car. Her two children were covered in broken glass.

The youths threw a bike through her back window.ABC 7 reported:
Her car damaged, her nerves shaken, the victim of an alleged group attack near the University of Chicago campus with her children in the back seat of her car talked exclusively with ABC7 Eyewitness News about the incident Friday night.

Police say two people were arrested and charged after the incident, but that woman says several dozen people were involved. Her two kids left covered in broken glass.

The encounter left several dents in the vehicle, the back window shattered and Susan Pedersen shaken.

“I’m very scared, very anxious, nervous. Just fearful,” she said.

Friday night, broken glass still litters the pavement at 60th and King Drive across from Washington Park, where the attack took place around 9 p.m. Thursday night.

Pedersen says she had just dropped off a friend at the University of Chicago, with her daughter and son in the back seat. She said she stopped at a red light and found herself surrounded by several dozen young people.

“They were walking around both sides of the vehicle – in the front, in the back – and as they were walking across, they were hitting my car, using racial slurs and telling me that I didn’t belong in their neighborhood because I was white,” Pedersen said.

The group, all African-American, she says, kicked the vehicle and shook it violently, the kids in the back screaming.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

GITM - Florence, Alabama June 11, 2015

Black mob attacks, beats, white family in park...

WHNT-TV via Gateway Pundit
Black Mob Savagely Attacks White Family at Alabama ‘First Friday’ Event… “Get that White!”

Kristinn Taylor 
Jun 11th, 2015 9:37 pm

Face of Kevin Dawes shows swelling from a broken facial bone and black eye after being attacked by a Black mob in Florence, Alabama on June 5, 2015. Screen image via WHNT-TV.

A white family was viciously attacked last Friday night in Florence, Alabama by a group of between twenty and thirty Black teens who yelled, “Get that white!” according to one of the victims.

“According to the victim’s wife, who witnessed the attack, the group “was using slurs of race” while tasing her husband and beating him.

““Randomly, they just him me in the back of the head,” said 14-year-old Brandon Dawes. “I didn’t think nothing of it at first because, well, I thought maybe somebody tripped or something.””

Juli Dawes, the wife of Kevin Dawes, told WHNT in a videotaped interview about the attackers assaulting her husband.

“They’re screaming you know, yeah, ‘get that white!,’ you know and Tasing him and laughing and taunting.”

Both Kevin and Juli Dawes described the mob as a “wall of people” in separate interviews with WHNT.

The mob first attacked fourteen year-old Brandon Dawes from behind, then swarmed the father as he tried to protect his son—savagely beating and Tasing Kevin Dawes–and then smashed the windows on the family’s van as the wife and the couple’s four-year old boy cowered inside.

The sound of sirens from approaching police cars responding to the mother’s 911 call caused the mob to break off the attack and flee, according to the Times Daily.

The father, Kevin Dawes, was beaten so severely he has a broken facial bone, a black eye and burn marks from being hit with a Taser seven times.

Even though the family states racial slurs were used during the attack, Florence Police Chief Ron Tyler told WHNT the attack has not been classified as a hate crime.

“Florence Police Chief Ron Tyler said they are not ready to identify the assault as a hate crime, or say that it was gang related.

““We are considering all angles,” said Chief Tyler. “There are no set of circumstances that would ever justify an unprovoked attack by a group of thugs, and we will not allow any group to hijack the family friendly First Fridays event.”

“Investigators do not have any people of interest yet in this case.”

Several days after the race mob attack, the FBI held a two-day seminar in Florence to teach “appropriate decision making” to Southeastern area police supervisors, according to the Florence Police Department Facebook page.

“Florence Mayor Mickey Haddock welcomes Police Supervisors for throughout the Southeast to Florence. FPD, UNA (University of North Alabama), and the FBI are hosting a two day training class on Police Supervision. The class is designed to prepare first line supervisors for ethical and appropriate decision making in a changing world. Thank you Mayor for opening today’s session.”

The race mob attack in Florence by Black teenagers took place the same night as the now world famous pool party incident in McKinney, Texas where only feelings were hurt but allegations of racism drove the story to international coverage.

Meanwhile a real racial attack has been ignored by the national media a week after it took place.

The local media in Alabama is not ignoring the story. WAFF-TV aired an interview on Thursday with the family about the attack.Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06 ... z3fdON35q4
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

GITM - NYC June 19, 2015

Group of black men chase, beat white man while yelling racial epithets...

New York Daily News
Police searching for group in anti-white attack on SI

THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
07/04/2015 5:40 PM ET@NYPDSVU VIA TWITTER

Images of two suspects were caught on surveillance video, cops said.Cops are offering $2,500 reward for information on the attack.

Cops are hunting a group of men behind an anti-white attack on Staten Island, officials said Saturday.Seven black men called a 28-year-old man “white bread” and other insults as they threatened him on Vanderbilt Ave. and Targee St. in Fox Hills about 3 p.m. on June 19, cops said.
The group then chased after the white victim, punching and kicking him.They struck him with a milk crate, a fluorescent light bulb, a bottle and other garbage they picked up, officials said.The victim managed to escape his attackers, suffering only minor wounds.
The NYPD’s hate crimes task force is investigating.Images of two suspects were caught on surveillance video, cops said.Cops are offering $2,500 reward for information on the attack. Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

http://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclus ... us/841913/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Her car damaged, her nerves shaken, the victim of an alleged group attack near the University of Chicago campus spoke exclusively with ABC7 Eyewitness News.

Police say two people were arrested and charged, but Susan Pedersen says several dozen people were involved in the attack that left her two children covered in broken glass. They were in the back seat of the vehicle, which was left dented with the rear glass shattered.

"I'm very scared, very anxious, nervous. Just fearful," she said.

Broken glass littered the pavement at 60th and King Drive across from Washington Park, where the attack took place around 9 p.m. Thursday night. Pedersen says she had just dropped off a friend at the University of Chicago when she stopped at a red light and found her car surrounded by several dozen young people.

"They were walking around both sides of the vehicle - in the front, in the back - and as they were walking across, they were hitting my car, using racial slurs and telling me that I didn't belong in their neighborhood because I was white," Pedersen said.

The group, all African-American, she says, kicked the vehicle and shook it violently. Her children were screaming from the back of the vehicle.

Pedersen said one person was on a bicycle, which the group used it as a battering ram to shatter the back window. The broken glass left cuts on her 3-year-old son, Benjamin.

Pedersen said a police car, which happened to be nearby, arrived and the group scattered.

Two juveniles were arrested, police said. They were charged with misdemeanor criminal damage to property.

Pedersen says the crime damaged more than her property. She would like more serious charges filed.

"This is something that's going to stay with me for the rest of my life," she said.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

travelinman67 wrote:GITM - NYC June 19, 2015

Group of black men chase, beat white man while yelling racial epithets...

New York Daily News
Police searching for group in anti-white attack on SI

THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
07/04/2015 5:40 PM ET@NYPDSVU VIA TWITTER

Images of two suspects were caught on surveillance video, cops said.Cops are offering $2,500 reward for information on the attack.

Cops are hunting a group of men behind an anti-white attack on Staten Island, officials said Saturday.Seven black men called a 28-year-old man “white bread” and other insults as they threatened him on Vanderbilt Ave. and Targee St. in Fox Hills about 3 p.m. on June 19, cops said.
The group then chased after the white victim, punching and kicking him.They struck him with a milk crate, a fluorescent light bulb, a bottle and other garbage they picked up, officials said.The victim managed to escape his attackers, suffering only minor wounds.
The NYPD’s hate crimes task force is investigating.Images of two suspects were caught on surveillance video, cops said.Cops are offering $2,500 reward for information on the attack. Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.

White victim out runs gang of black youths? :?

Bullshit as usual. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

travelinman67 wrote:
93henfan wrote:Oh, he's going to be racially aware in prison all right. :lol:
Well, assuming the coward doesn't check himself out, maybe we'll get lucky and DOC won't classify him PC.

I'd give him less than a month.
I just drove by the jail he (and Slager) are at, while on my way to the DMV. That place has extra protection on the exterior now. He's a suicide watch, literally a guy is paid to sit on a chair and essentially stare at him. I hope it's a black cop. :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

clenz wrote:http://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclus ... us/841913/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Her car damaged, her nerves shaken, the victim of an alleged group attack near the University of Chicago campus spoke exclusively with ABC7 Eyewitness News.

Police say two people were arrested and charged, but Susan Pedersen says several dozen people were involved in the attack that left her two children covered in broken glass. They were in the back seat of the vehicle, which was left dented with the rear glass shattered.

"I'm very scared, very anxious, nervous. Just fearful," she said.

Broken glass littered the pavement at 60th and King Drive across from Washington Park, where the attack took place around 9 p.m. Thursday night. Pedersen says she had just dropped off a friend at the University of Chicago when she stopped at a red light and found her car surrounded by several dozen young people.

"They were walking around both sides of the vehicle - in the front, in the back - and as they were walking across, they were hitting my car, using racial slurs and telling me that I didn't belong in their neighborhood because I was white," Pedersen said.

The group, all African-American, she says, kicked the vehicle and shook it violently. Her children were screaming from the back of the vehicle.

Pedersen said one person was on a bicycle, which the group used it as a battering ram to shatter the back window. The broken glass left cuts on her 3-year-old son, Benjamin.

Pedersen said a police car, which happened to be nearby, arrived and the group scattered.

Two juveniles were arrested, police said. They were charged with misdemeanor criminal damage to property.

Pedersen says the crime damaged more than her property. She would like more serious charges filed.

"This is something that's going to stay with me for the rest of my life," she said.
Should have hit the gas. Would have been 100% justified in running 1 or several over..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

GITM- St. Louis, July 13,2015

Four black men in car attempt to assassinate St. Louis police officer...

http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-chief-gu ... 56601.html

National press ignore.

:ohno:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

travelinman67 wrote:GITM- St. Louis, July 13,2015

National press ignore.

It's a good thing those dumb fuckers don't know how to aim. They better brush up on that if they want a race war. Being out numbered 12:1 and aiming isn't a priority, is not a good out look.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

travelinman67 wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-chief-gu ... 56601.html

National press ignore.

You realized you linked an AP article, right? :?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-chief-gu ... 56601.html

National press ignore.

Where's the outrage on MSNBC? On CNN? Where's the marches? The rioting? The White House involvement/commentary? Where's the DOJ coming in to investigate? You REALLY don't fucking get it, do you? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Where's the outrage on MSNBC? On CNN? Where's the marches? The rioting? The White House involvement/commentary? Where's the DOJ coming in to investigate? You REALLY don't fucking get it, do you? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
Jellydonut wrote: "Dylann Roof...Dylann Roof...Dylann Roof...Dylan Roof...Dylann Roof...Dylann Roof...Dylann Roof...Dylann Roof...Dylann Roof..."
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Because it would serve no purpose, other than to add gasoline to the fire.

Z, the world ain't that simple. Your reptilian conk brain only allows you think of quick fix schemes and stupidly react to shiny objects, but that ain't how it works. It's a process that ebbs and flows. It requires patience and sacrifice and long term strategies.

Things are getting better.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

andy7171 wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:GITM- St. Louis, July 13,2015

National press ignore.

It's a good thing those dumb **** don't know how to aim. They better brush up on that if they want a race war. Being out numbered 12:1 and aiming isn't a priority, is not a good out look.
Whos outnumbered 12-1?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

D1B wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

Z, the world ain't that simple. Your reptilian conk brain only allows you think of quick fix schemes and stupidly react to shiny objects, but that ain't how it works. It's a process that ebbs and flows. It requires patience and sacrifice and long term strategies.

And continually throwing out white on black murders isn't adding gasoline to the fire?

91% of blacks are killed by blacks (~2,300 per year out of ~2,500 per year)
84% of whites are killed by whites (~2,500 per year out of ~3,000 killed per year)

Inter-racially
14% of whites are killed by blacks (~400 per year out of 3,000 killed per year)
7% of blacks are killed by whites (~200 per year out of ~2,500 killed per year)

Focusing on the smallest of those is certainly doing so only for the purpose of adding fuel to the fire, no?
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

clenz wrote:
D1B wrote:

And continually throwing out white on black murders isn't adding gasoline to the fire?

84% of whites are killed by whites (~2,500 per year out of ~3,000 killed per year)

Inter-racially

Focusing on the smallest of those is certainly doing so only for the purpose of adding fuel to the fire, no?
Thanks for the statalanche,JSO.

The white on black murders that get the most attention are perpetrated by asshole cops and racist mass murderers. Big difference.

You wanna talk apples to apples then add in the racism and lack of opportunity that still exist in this country for African Americans. The reason liberals don't get heated up every time a thug knocks of a whitey is they get it. Doesn't make it right, but it's at least explainable.

Conks suffer from a species of temporal parochialism which is an ignorance of the fact that the dynamics of societal change proceed much slower than their own quick fix schemes and world view. The result of this disease is mass incarceration, make sure all whiteys have guns, mandatory minimums, three strikes and "gorillas in the mist" threads. All contributors to the problem.

We are better serve not fanning the flames of racism in turn creating another generation of racists and investing resources commensurate with the gravity of the challenge in minority education and economic opportunities. Something the conks eschew. Until then, nothing much will change.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

D1B wrote:
clenz wrote: And continually throwing out white on black murders isn't adding gasoline to the fire?

Inter-racially

Thanks for the statalanche,JSO.

The white on black murders that get the most attention are perpetrated by asshole cops and racist mass murderers. Big difference.

You wanna talk apples to apples then add in the racism and lack of opportunity that still exist in this country for African Americans. The reason liberals don't get heated up every time a thug knocks of a whitey is they get it. Doesn't make it right, but it's at least explainable.

Conks suffer from a species of temporal parochialism which is an ignorance of the fact that the dynamics of societal change proceed much slower than their own quick fix schemes and world view. The result of this disease is mass incarceration, make sure all whiteys have guns, mandatory minimums, three strikes and "gorillas in the mist" threads. All contributors to the problem.

We are better serve not fanning the flames of racism in turn creating another generation of racists and investing resources commensurate with the gravity of the challenge in minority education and economic opportunities. Something the conks eschew. Until then, nothing much will change.
Nice work here.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

clenz wrote:
D1B wrote:

Inter-racially

Clenz, you're talking to King Troll...

....you need to first gain his attention...

...his "shiny object".

:coffee:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
clenz wrote: And continually throwing out white on black murders isn't adding gasoline to the fire?

Inter-racially

Clenz, you're talking to King Troll...

....you need to first gain his attention...

...his "shiny object".

:coffee:
TRUMPman6.93 - embarrassing himself in thread after thread. :nod:
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:

Inter-racially

You wanna talk apples to apples then add in the racism and lack of opportunity that still exist in this country for African Americans. The reason liberals don't get heated up every time a thug knocks of a whitey is they get it. Doesn't make it right, but it's at least explainable...
Translation:"My baby dunuffin".

So long as jackasses, like King Troll, exist who blindly rationalize black-committed hate crimes, the problem will continue to escalate.

D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote:
You wanna talk apples to apples then add in the racism and lack of opportunity that still exist in this country for African Americans. The reason liberals don't get heated up every time a thug knocks of a whitey is they get it. Doesn't make it right, but it's at least explainable...

So long as jackasses, like King Troll, exist who blindly rationalize black-committed hate crimes, the problem will continue to escalate.

Yeah, your quick fix schemes sure are working! :rofl:

TRUMPman6.93 :dunce:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote:

What a fucking coward- only addressing one part of the argument. Nice fallacy, 6.93 :rofl: