Baltimore Is Sinking Fast - Andy, Get Out NOW!

Political discussions
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Re: Baltimore Is Sinking Fast - Andy, Get Out NOW!

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:So much for Don't Nobody Kill Nobody Weekend

:rofl:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

NOW, Andy! NOW!

Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

The Baltimore Sun reports that for the first time Baltimore, with a population of less than 620,000, could record more murders in a single year than New York, which has a population of 8.5 million.
http://wtop.com/maryland/2017/09/baltim ... homicides/

Run, Andy!!!!
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Col Hogan wrote:
The Baltimore Sun reports that for the first time Baltimore, with a population of less than 620,000, could record more murders in a single year than New York, which has a population of 8.5 million.
http://wtop.com/maryland/2017/09/baltim ... homicides/

Run, Andy!!!!
But the positive is that no unruly young negros have been roughed up by those dastardly police for two years now!

Progress.
"In the seventh inning fans all get up and sing 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game,' and they're already there. It's really a stupid thing to say and I don't know who made 'em sing it. Why would somebody that's there get up and sing take me out to the ball game? The first person to do it must have been a moron." - Phillies color commentator Larry Andersen

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Just look at them in the eyes until they give you a nod, and kind of walk around like your are pissed off. Nobody bothers me, ever.

Plus, I've been in rehab and made friends with some OGs who have told me to drop their name if I ever do run into a confrontation.

...it also helps that I'm 6'3" and 300lbs.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."

Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Beamer, er, Fuenteball

Post by Rob Iola »

andy7171 wrote:Just look at them in the eyes until they give you a nod, and kind of walk around like your are pissed off. Nobody bothers me, ever.

Plus, I've been in rehab and made friends with some OGs who have told me to drop their name if I ever do run into a confrontation.

Run Andy!!!
Proletarians of the world, unite!

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I spent the weekend in Baltimore; it actually reminded me how great of a city it actually is: awesome people, beautiful architecture, excellent food, lively neighborhoods, lots of arts/culture and things to do, pedestrian friendly, and it sits on the bay. I can definitely see why people would want to live there.

:twocents:

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

∞∞∞ wrote:I spent the weekend in Baltimore; it actually reminded me how great of a city it actually is: awesome people, beautiful architecture, excellent food, lively neighborhoods, lots of arts/culture and things to do, pedestrian friendly, and it sits on the bay. I can definitely see why people would want to live there.

I hope you had a great time at the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point or Federal Hill. The rest of the City is a fucking war zone.

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

andy7171 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:I spent the weekend in Baltimore; it actually reminded me how great of a city it actually is: awesome people, beautiful architecture, excellent food, lively neighborhoods, lots of arts/culture and things to do, pedestrian friendly, and it sits on the bay. I can definitely see why people would want to live there.

I hope you had a great time at the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point or Federal Hill. The rest of the City is a fucking war zone.
Also, it's on the Patapsco River. You have to go way out past the bridge to get to the Bay.

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

andy7171 wrote:

I hope you had a great time at the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point or Federal Hill. The rest of the City is a **** war zone.
Downtown, Canton, Fells Point, Hampden, and the Roland Park area.

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

andy7171 wrote:

I think Trip only hops from one bubble to another. :lol:
"In the seventh inning fans all get up and sing 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game,' and they're already there. It's really a stupid thing to say and I don't know who made 'em sing it. Why would somebody that's there get up and sing take me out to the ball game? The first person to do it must have been a moron." - Phillies color commentator Larry Andersen

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
andy7171 wrote: I hope you had a great time at the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point or Federal Hill. The rest of the City is a **** war zone.
Downtown, Canton, Fells Point, Hampden, and the Roland Park area.
Hampden? How was it, hon? :lol:

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

andy7171 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Downtown, Canton, Fells Point, Hampden, and the Roland Park area.
Hampden? How was it, hon? :lol:
I went to that place a few years back. Never again.

Went to an amazing breakfast place in Canton named "Simply Marie's" though. It's definitely up there as one of the best breakfast places I've ever dined at. Also ate at "Ms. Shirley's" for the first time...I don't get the hype around it. Food is good but not great, and the prices are worst than DC restaurants.

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
andy7171 wrote: Hampden? How was it, hon? :lol:
I went to that place a few years back. Never again.

Went to an amazing breakfast place in Canton named "Simply Marie's" though. It's definitely up there as one of the best breakfast places I've ever dined at. Also ate at "Ms. Shirley's" for the first time...I don't get the hype around it. Food is good but not great, and the prices are worst than DC restaurants.
My brother used to work in Hampden. I met him at his office one day, and I swear a guy was getting a handy right in the vestible where I parked.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

andy7171 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: I went to that place a few years back. Never again.

My brother used to work in Hampden. I met him at his office one day, and I swear a guy was getting a handy right in the vestible where I parked.
Pics or STFU.

(Asking for GATW)

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

kalm wrote:
andy7171 wrote: My brother used to work in Hampden. I met him at his office one day, and I swear a guy was getting a handy right in the vestible where I parked.
Pics or STFU.

(Asking for GATW)
I couldn't really tell if the giver was man or woman. I got the fuck out of there before getting fired upon.

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

andy7171 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Pics or STFU.

(Asking for GATW)
I couldn't really tell if the giver was man or woman. I got the **** out of there before getting fired upon.
I don't know why, but your story reminds me of this one:

So it was an early Saturday morning like around 0300 in Charleston and I was patrolling downtown. Would have been the mid 1990s. We have been getting complaints from some of the parking garages that the nightclub denizens would stay in the garages late after the bars closed. They were bitching about drug use, the usual stuff. So I swung through one to have a look.

On one of the upper levels the was a car sitting there with the windows fogged up

I got out, went up to the passenger window, and all I could see was some girl in the drivers seat, with her legs spread apart, feet pointing towards me. And the back of a head, between her legs, chowing down

I tapped on the window and when the head turned around it was another girl. I made some audible sound like "WHOA" and both girls started laughing. I had a good laugh with them while the girl was putting her britches back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

CID1990 wrote:
andy7171 wrote: I couldn't really tell if the giver was man or woman. I got the **** out of there before getting fired upon.

So it was an early Saturday morning like around 0300 in Charleston and I was patrolling downtown. Would have been the mid 1990s. We have been getting complaints from some of the parking garages that the nightclub denizens would stay in the garages late after the bars closed. They were bitching about drug use, the usual stuff. So I swung through one to have a look.

On one of the upper levels the was a car sitting there with the windows fogged up

I got out, went up to the passenger window, and all I could see was some girl in the drivers seat, with her legs spread apart, feet pointing towards me. And the back of a head, between her legs, chowing down

I tapped on the window and when the head turned around it was another girl. I made some audible sound like "WHOA" and both girls started laughing. I had a good laugh with them while the girl was putting her britches back on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish that was my experience.

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail

Post by dbackjon »

Rob Iola wrote:
andy7171 wrote:Just look at them in the eyes until they give you a nod, and kind of walk around like your are pissed off. Nobody bothers me, ever.

Run Andy!!!

:ohno:

:rofl:
:thumb:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

"NJ Family Visiting Baltimore Haunted By Random Teen Attack At Inner Harbor

...“They swarmed us,” said Stacey. “They hit my husband in the head. They knocked him out… and then it was just complete bedlam.”

It happened on the day of the Baltimore Marathon, Oct. 21. The event brought a big crowd to the harbor that night. The 10 family members, from grandparents to grandchildren, were walking by the H&M store when they were overwhelmed.

“And they punched my nephew in the face and knocked him to the floor,” Stacey said. “My sister went to protect her son, and they were kicking her. I was knelling with my husband screaming ‘Somebody help us, why is nobody helping us?'”

Baltimore City police spokesman T.J. Smith says groups of teens have been a problem in the city........."
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/10/3 ... er-harbor/

And of course the libtard media doesn't mention race... :ohno:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
andy7171 wrote: I couldn't really tell if the giver was man or woman. I got the **** out of there before getting fired upon.

:lol: :lol: I remember the Battery was a scene for that sort of stuff.

Also - it's where the "vampires" would hang out. :roll:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I’m guessing Andy was randomly attacked recently by a pack of roving negroes.

Or he’s in rehab.

One of those two. Nary a peep on the Towson win last Saturday.

Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

93henfan wrote:I’m guessing Andy was randomly attacked recently by a pack of roving negroes.

Or he’s in rehab.

Um...
That's Ghetto Monkeys (see your AKA)
and Rehab is now called "Physical Therapy"

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Chizzang wrote:
93henfan wrote:I’m guessing Andy was randomly attacked recently by a pack of roving negroes.

Or he’s in rehab.

Um...
Ghetto monkeys is too humanizing. I really like pack of roving negroes. It’s fascinatingly terrible-sounding.

At any rate, I’ll keep trying to come up with something worse.

Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

93henfan wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Um...
Ghetto monkeys is too humanizing. I really like pack of roving negroes. It’s fascinatingly terrible-sounding.

At any rate, I’ll keep trying to come up with something worse.