Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: The Ukraine

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:
...with an anchor that came out against their involvement in the Ukraine....the point that went right over your head as usual. :lol:
I was also in Germany a couple of weeks ago and watched some coverage of the Ukraine crisis on RT. Completely biased against the protesters, very pro Viktor Yanukovych, pro Russia.

RT is just a propaganda network for Russia. That fact that you don't get that is :lol:
Wait...are you saying there's propaganda in news reporting? Stop the presses! Glad it doesn't occur from our msm. :rofl:

Again, RT has a host who spoke out against the Ukraine situation. US media also has a history of stifling anti establishment voices.

You're the dullard that keeps on giving! Don't ever change! :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Grizalltheway wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Obama vs Putin in a nutshell:
FTFY. Dude's probably a better shot than you. :coffee:
Dumbass.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do you know anything about firearms, esp shotguns???? :dunce:
http://www.examiner.com/article/photo-o ... ed-a-fraud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
I was also in Germany a couple of weeks ago and watched some coverage of the Ukraine crisis on RT. Completely biased against the protesters, very pro Viktor Yanukovych, pro Russia.

RT is just a propaganda network for Russia. That fact that you don't get that is :lol:
Wait...are you saying there's propaganda in news reporting? Stop the presses! Glad it doesn't occur from our msm. :rofl:

Again, RT has a host who spoke out against the Ukraine situation. US media also has a history of stifling anti establishment voices.

Your the :dunce: that said we need to watch more of RT. Keep it up. :rofl:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

BDKJMU wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:
FTFY. Dude's probably a better shot than you. :coffee:
Dumbass.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do you know anything about firearms, esp shotguns???? :dunce:
http://www.examiner.com/article/photo-o ... ed-a-fraud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lemme guess, you didn't think/know it was fake until "patdollard".com told you it was?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:

Your the :dunce: that said we need to watch more of RT. Keep it up. :rofl:
I said I might need to watch RT because a) the host was kind of hot and b) she spoke out against Russian hostility.

Somebody's got a round trip ride on the struggle bus today... :thumb:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

All Putin needs to do is say he believes there are weapons of mass destruction in Crimea, show the world a small vial with white powder, and he'll be golden.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Skjellyfetti wrote:All Putin needs to do is say he believes there are weapons of mass destruction in Crimea, show the world a small vial with white powder, and he'll be golden.

He's available
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:All Putin needs to do is say he believes there are weapons of mass destruction in Crimea, show the world a small vial with white powder, and he'll be golden.
Well fuck. Why didn't you just say so? :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

That's some nice work Jelly.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

UNI88 wrote:
That's some nice work Jelly.
No graph, no peace. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ruh roh:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration's plans to impose punitive economic sanctions on Russia — potentially its strongest response to Moscow's military intervention in Ukraine — already are facing resistance from administration allies in Congress and Europe.
Although administration officials say they are prepared to freeze assets of top Russian officials and possibly target state-run financial institutions, European allies — who are heavily dependent on Russian oil and gas supplies — signaled they aren't ready to follow suit.
http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-us-u ... z2v3VHSFqV

So much for those "costs". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well played Obama, well played. Completely pwned by Putin on the global stage. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

The only card left to play is the one that has worked so well in the US media, and that is to pretend that this whole thing never happened.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote:Ruh roh:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration's plans to impose punitive economic sanctions on Russia — potentially its strongest response to Moscow's military intervention in Ukraine — already are facing resistance from administration allies in Congress and Europe.
Although administration officials say they are prepared to freeze assets of top Russian officials and possibly target state-run financial institutions, European allies — who are heavily dependent on Russian oil and gas supplies — signaled they aren't ready to follow suit.

Well played Obama, well played. Completely pwned by Putin on the global stage. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only card left to play is the one that has worked so well in the US media, and that is to pretend that this whole thing never happened.
What would brilliant SDHornet do in this situation?

You never state your opinion about anything ever. You just laugh at other people's opinions and call them dumb. Or quote someone else and say "This."

Here's your chance.

You're the President. Russia invades Crimea. What do you do?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Ruh roh:

What would brilliant SDHornet do in this situation?

You never state your opinion about anything ever. You just laugh at other people's opinions and call them dumb. Or quote someone else and say "This."

Here's your chance.

You're the President. Russia invades Ukraine. What do you do?
FIFA

I encourage the EU to solve their own problem and don't promise them a damn thing. (Privately remind them that they should have accepted the Ukraine into NATO when they had the chance.) Release some generic statement about how we stand with out European allies in solving this situation blah blah blah. That way when the EU backs out of the situation because believe it or not they have less balls then we do (them backing out was not unforeseen BTW, see my previous statements regarding their dependence on Russian energy) I am not left with Putin's nuts on my chin when the dust settles (like Obama currently is).

Next. :coffee:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

The problem jellybean, and others of his ilk, are having trouble understanding is that Obama has said, on a couple of recent occasions (Freedom for people from oppressive governments - except for those pesky folks in our oil friend's countries, Syria/Russia doing bad things, Snowden, and now Crimea/Ukraine, among others...and that only counts the foreign policy gaffs), that there would be grave consequences if someone did something or even crossed a red line. And then, of course, they do it - and Obama does nothing.

To Libs, it is perfectly OK to say, or even promise, that you are going to do something and then not do it. It is as if they don't give a crap if they are proven to be liars because they have no problem with not honoring their word or having values that change with the wind.

When caught in a lie, a Lib's instinct is to deflect from the facts and turn the tables by asking what anyone would do in their situation, when in fact, most normal folks would not have ever bothered to have painted ourselves into a corner by lying in the first place. :dunce:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Cluck U wrote:The problem jellybean, and others of his ilk, are having trouble understanding is that Obama has said, on a couple of recent occasions (Freedom for people from oppressive governments - except for those pesky folks in our oil friend's countries, Syria/Russia doing bad things, Snowden, and now Crimea/Ukraine, among others...and that only counts the foreign policy gaffs), that there would be grave consequences if someone did something or even crossed a red line. And then, of course, they do it - and Obama does nothing.

To Libs, it is perfectly OK to say, or even promise, that you are going to do something and then not do it. It is as if they don't give a crap if they are proven to be liars because they have no problem with not honoring their word or having values that change with the wind.

When caught in a lie, a Lib's instinct is to deflect from the facts and turn the tables by asking what anyone would do in their situation, when in fact, most normal folks would not have ever bothered to have painted ourselves into a corner by lying in the first place. :dunce:
:lol:

:dunce:

But still... :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote:
Cluck U wrote:The problem jellybean, and others of his ilk, are having trouble understanding is that Obama has said, on a couple of recent occasions (Freedom for people from oppressive governments - except for those pesky folks in our oil friend's countries, Syria/Russia doing bad things, Snowden, and now Crimea/Ukraine, among others...and that only counts the foreign policy gaffs), that there would be grave consequences if someone did something or even crossed a red line. And then, of course, they do it - and Obama does nothing.

I'm trying to understand what is inaccurate with Clucks post. Please enlighten me Kalm.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:

I'm trying to understand what is inaccurate with Clucks post. Please enlighten me Kalm.
Nothing. thats why Klammy is laughing nervously...
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:

He either doesn't know enough liberals or hasn't paid attention to his conk friends.

I'll be the first to admit the problematic nature of liberal nuance but if you truly think his post doesn't also apply to conservatives, you are either hyper partisan or lack skills of observation. :nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
SDHornet wrote: I'm trying to understand what is inaccurate with Clucks post. Please enlighten me Kalm.
Bitch, please... :tothehand:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote: I'm trying to understand what is inaccurate with Clucks post. Please enlighten me Kalm.
He either doesn't know enough liberals or hasn't paid attention to his conk friends.

I'll be the first to admit the problematic nature of liberal nuance but if you truly think his post doesn't also apply to conservatives, you are either hyper partisan or lack skills of observation. :nod:
Well normally I don't buy into the "conks do this" and "libs do that" bull shit but he has explained Obama (and liberals under his administration) playbook to a fucking "t" with his statement. There has been nothing but bobbing and weaving with every fucking scandal or debacle under this administration. Zero accountability, zero responsibility taken on anything. It has long gotten old.

And then people wonder why none of the global leaders take him seriously. :shock: :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:

Well normally I don't buy into the "conks do this" and "libs do that" bull shit but he has explained Obama (and liberals under his administration) playbook to a fucking "t" with his statement. There has been nothing but bobbing and weaving with every fucking scandal or debacle under this administration. Zero accountability, zero responsibility taken on anything. It has long gotten old.

And then people wonder why none of the global leaders take him seriously. :shock: :lol:
Cluck was just trolling...which is fine, and why it got a laugh out of me. There has to be a certain degree of truth involved in order for comedy to work. Cluck is a master at this.

However, if you read his post and were truly nodding along with it without recognizing the gross generalizations and fact that some partisan conks act exactly the same, then it's time to check yourself...
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Bitch, please... :tothehand:
:lol: :x :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

And if you truly think Obama is a liberal, you're about as smart as those who thought Bush or Reagan were conservative. :nod: