Post by kalm »

So what made Johnson flip?

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:29 am So what made Johnson flip?

I don’t think he flipped. He was always for giving more money to the Ukraine.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Moscow marge, a Hanoi Jane for today.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:26 pm

Moscow marge, a Hanoi Jane for today.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

No negotiations

More money to continue the death and destruction

The swamp war machine breaks out little Ukraine flags to celebrate the good news
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Good timing, Trump is busy trying to avoid prison so probably isn't toatally engaged. Plus I think that there was a back door way to bring the Senate Bill to the floor being discussed
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:27 pm No negotiations

The swamp war machine breaks out little Ukraine flags to celebrate the good news
And the people who have suffered at the hands of Russia…and pretty much all of Europe.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

Did russia try to get Ukraine to negotiate a peace agreement? It would seem that Ukraine would be most amenable to negotiations when US aid was in jeopardy of not passing.

Or did russia attempt to press their advantage while Ukrainian supplies were dwindling? If yes, is US aid continuing the death and destruction or is it giving Ukraine a fighting chance and inhibiting it?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:25 pm

Did russia try to get Ukraine to negotiate a peace agreement? It would seem that Ukraine would be most amenable to negotiations when US aid was in jeopardy of not passing.

Or did russia attempt to press their advantage while Ukrainian supplies were dwindling? If yes, is US aid continuing the death and destruction or is it giving Ukraine a fighting chance and inhibiting it?
So you liked my post didn’t you :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:13 am

Nice tap out :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:41 am

Caribbean’s natural AI (inset joke) says that lady is a conservative! Cat lady types 99.9 % progressive liberals

“Researchers are warning that facial recognition technologies are "more threatening than previously thought" and pose "serious challenges to privacy" after a study found that artificial intelligence can be successful in predicting a person’s political orientation based on images of expressionless faces.”
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

How Deep Does Corruption Run in Ukraine?
Ukraine has made significant progress fighting graft, but its record continues to haunt it.

CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX

Ukraine: score - 36/100; ranking - 104/180

Trump Touts Endorsements From Global Dictators
His most consistent belief is that authoritarian rulers know best.

North Korea: score - 17/100 ; ranking - 172/180
Russia: score - 26/100; ranking - 141/180
Hungary: score - 42/100 ; ranking - 76/180

Should trump and his MAQA yahoos be criticizing Ukrainian corruption?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Well, if you listen to the FBI director, he will tell you that the US is facing the most heighten threats of all time both globally and on the home front.
It should not come as a surprise to anyone. We have inserted a dunce as President who gives us a total lack of leadership and seems focused on the most idiotic things you can imagine. His Star Wars bar scene cabinet is a pathetic disgrace. None of them inspire any confidence.

Joey Rottens open border has only compounded the problem…

As I was reading this article, I recalled a time about 15 years ago when I admonished a much younger spunky Gannyfan about posting too much while at work. :lol:
Why? Well, I told him that Chinese were making serious gains on us and stealing our technology and if I had any say I would go into Chicago and get those gangbangers and drug dealers of the streets and offer them cyber jobs going to war against the Chinese and that I would pay them very well.

“Of all the threats the U.S. faces, the FBI has signaled that China far outweighs them all. According to Wray, the People’s Republic of China (PRC) has built up a vast cybersecurity and counterintelligence apparatus devoted to theft of intellectual property and criminality”

“To give a sense of the scope of the PRC’s operations, Wray said that even if the bureau’s top cyber agents and cyber intelligence analysts were focused solely on China – and not on ransomware, Iran, or Russia – "Chinese hackers would still (conservatively) outnumber FBI cyber personnel by at least 50 to 1." 
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:01 pm

Well, if you listen to the FBI director, he will tell you that the US is facing the most heighten threats of all time both globally and on the home front.
It should not come as a surprise to anyone. We have inserted a dunce as President who gives us a total lack of leadership and seems focused on the most idiotic things you can imagine. His Star Wars bar scene cabinet is a pathetic disgrace. None of them inspire any confidence.

As I was reading this article, I recalled a time about 15 years ago when I admonished a much younger spunky Gannyfan about posting too much while at work. :lol:
Why? Well, I told him that Chinese were making serious gains on us and stealing our technology and if I had any say I would go into Chicago and get those gangbangers and drug dealers of the streets and offer them cyber jobs going to war against the Chinese and that I would pay them very well.

“Of all the threats the U.S. faces, the FBI has signaled that China far outweighs them all. According to Wray, the People’s Republic of China (PRC) has built up a vast cybersecurity and counterintelligence apparatus devoted to theft of intellectual property and criminality”

“To give a sense of the scope of the PRC’s operations, Wray said that even if the bureau’s top cyber agents and cyber intelligence analysts were focused solely on China – and not on ransomware, Iran, or Russia – "Chinese hackers would still (conservatively) outnumber FBI cyber personnel by at least 50 to 1." 
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:01 pm

The way I see it my ramblings are right on point

Too much attention and funding to the Ukraine will be one of the big reasons the terrorist will hit us here

The FBI director is telegraphing it almost every day
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:02 am

Too much attention and funding to the Ukraine will be one of the big reasons the terrorist will hit us here

So 9/11 was Ukraine's fault...? :?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 am

No it was all Trumps fault :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:27 am
houndawg wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 am
No it was all Trumps fault :lol:
tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS! tDS!

:D
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Key NATO ally shocks with its 'single largest' pledge to Ukraine: 'They need our support'
"Defending Ukraine against Russia's brutal ambitions is vital for our security and for all of Europe," British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said during a visit to Poland this week. "If Putin is allowed to succeed in this war of aggression, he will not stop at the Polish border."

Sunak’s pledge of £500 million ($620 million) to Ukraine bolsters an already substantial £2.5 billion ($3.1 billion) allocated for this financial year, the BBC reported. The funds will mainly go toward producing drones made in the U.K. and scaling up "domestic defense supply chains."

The British Ministry of Defense described the package as the "largest-ever single package of equipment from the U.K." that puts the country on "a war footing." Sunak has promised to spend an extra £75 billion ($93 billion) in defense spending over the next six years.
"Ukraine’s armed forces continue to fight bravely, but they need our support — and they need it now," Sunak said during a press conference. "[This] package will help ensure Ukraine has what they need to take the fight to Russia."

"The United Kingdom will always play its part at the forefront of European security, defending our national interest and standing by our NATO allies," Sunak added, according to The Guardian.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:24 pm Key NATO ally shocks with its 'single largest' pledge to Ukraine: 'They need our support'
"Defending Ukraine against Russia's brutal ambitions is vital for our security and for all of Europe," British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said during a visit to Poland this week. "If Putin is allowed to succeed in this war of aggression, he will not stop at the Polish border."

Sunak’s pledge of £500 million ($620 million) to Ukraine bolsters an already substantial £2.5 billion ($3.1 billion) allocated for this financial year, the BBC reported. The funds will mainly go toward producing drones made in the U.K. and scaling up "domestic defense supply chains."

The British Ministry of Defense described the package as the "largest-ever single package of equipment from the U.K." that puts the country on "a war footing." Sunak has promised to spend an extra £75 billion ($93 billion) in defense spending over the next six years.
"Ukraine’s armed forces continue to fight bravely, but they need our support — and they need it now," Sunak said during a press conference. "[This] package will help ensure Ukraine has what they need to take the fight to Russia."

"The United Kingdom will always play its part at the forefront of European security, defending our national interest and standing by our NATO allies," Sunak added, according to The Guardian.
How long are the Euro Trash Gonna try to extend this thing before they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pm
How long are the Euro Trash Gonna try to extend this thing before they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty?
Are they not giving $ and weapons to UKR, the same as we are?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:52 pm
I think CH is asking when they're going to start WWIII.

I guess all that talk about aid to Ukraine just continuing the death and destruction was just posturing. He's really a bloodthirsty warmonger. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:52 pm

Try again