Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:10 pm

I think this is more about actual accountability for where the weapons are going. Similar to Syria in which the US was supplying weapons and they astoundingly ended up in the wrong hands.
Yeah sure, the weapons we're shipping over there are totally all making it to the front lines and not being sold elsewhere. :lol:
Exactly. Day late and a dollar short. This is ass covering efforts. When these weapons start showing up outside Ukraine, the spin will be insane.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:46 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:28 am

Russian-bot.

The only people responsible for the invasion of Ukraine are the actual people who invaded Ukraine. Russia didn't have to do anything, but they chose to invade Ukraine. Russia wasn't threatened in any way, other than being restricted in dominating and attacking their neighbors at will. They wanted the freedom to attack neighbors at will and steal their territory, and the rest of the world has decided that kind of behavior is no longer tolerated.
You should probably read up on what was going on in the Donbas for the 8 years leading up to the invasion. :twocents:
Oh you've done it now, R Bot #2. You just made the list. Beep beep boop.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:20 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:46 pm

You should probably read up on what was going on in the Donbas for the 8 years leading up to the invasion. :twocents:
I love how folks with a "just stay the fuck out of it" mentality are labeled "Putin puppets". :lol: :dunce:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:10 pm

I think this is more about actual accountability for where the weapons are going. Similar to Syria in which the US was supplying weapons and they astoundingly ended up in the wrong hands.
Yeah sure, the weapons we're shipping over there are totally all making it to the front lines and not being sold elsewhere. :lol:
Not until they're finished kicking the shit out of Putin's mob. :coffee:
Last edited by houndawg on Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:23 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:20 pm

I love how folks with a "just stay the fuck out of it" mentality are labeled "Putin puppets". :lol: :dunce:
When you couch it in how justified Putin is for invading, basically saying that he had no choice but to invade "to save Russia" then yes, you are a Putin puppet. There's no justification for the invasion and annexation of Ukraine. Absolutely none. No matter what the bots say. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:17 pm

Exactly. Day late and a dollar short. This is ass covering efforts. When these weapons start showing up outside Ukraine, the spin will be insane.
Deliberately targeting civilians trumps your silly drivel. Dismissed.:coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:17 pm

This might be the issue. Crazy example, but what if groups like Mexican drug lords gets their hands on these weapons? We're not talking military combatants now.

That's what I was trying to say about the US finally checking on where these weapons are headed. How is that going to look if some European "gang" uses one of the weapons shipped to Ukraine? How's that going to look, and hence the massive spin to say it wasn't a US weapon.

Keep up. I know your explanation of gravity taxed your brain Joe Biden Sr. :kisswink:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:52 am
houndawg wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:49 am

This might be the issue. Crazy example, but what if groups like Mexican drug lords gets their hands on these weapons? We're not talking military combatants now.

That's what I was trying to say about the US finally checking on where these weapons are headed. How is that going to look if some European "gang" uses one of the weapons shipped to Ukraine? How's that going to look, and hence the massive spin to say it wasn't a US weapon.

Keep up. I know your explanation of gravity taxed your brain Joe Biden Sr. :kisswink:
I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Get back to us when you have something a bit more solid than "what if".. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:31 am

When you couch it in how justified Putin is for invading, basically saying that he had no choice but to invade "to save Russia" then yes, you are a Putin puppet. There's no justification for the invasion and annexation of Ukraine. Absolutely none. No matter what the bots say. :coffee:
Who here has been trying to justify the invasion?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:52 am

Get back to us when you have something a bit more solid than "what if".. :coffee:
Wait, you actually think some of these weapons aren't being siphoned off by the corrupt regime in Ukraine and sold for profit elsewhere? :? :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:59 pm

SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:56 pm The invasion doesn't happen without a foreign policy that is set on getting Ukraine into NATO. Biden and his foreign policy advisors, who are the same ones with the same policy that resulted in Crimea getting eaten, completely own this.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:13 pm
SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:59 pm

SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:56 pm The invasion doesn't happen without a foreign policy that is set on getting Ukraine into NATO. Biden and his foreign policy advisors, who are the same ones with the same policy that resulted in Crimea getting eaten, completely own this.
Where does that say it makes the invasion justified? That's a discussion on causation. Way to come through on another reading comprehension fail homeboi. :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

If democrats caused the invasion and "completely own [it]"... isn't it justified?

You think democrats caused it an completely own it... but, Russia isn't justified? Explain.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:30 pm If democrats caused the invasion and "completely own [it]"... isn't it justified?

You think democrats caused it an completely own it... but, Russia isn't justified? Explain.
Yes, they own the failed foreign policy that contributed to the war, that doesn't justify the invasion. You really suck at this.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

If it isn't justified - then Democrats couldn't have caused it and certainly don't "own" it. It was Russia's choice - a blunder and miscalculation, but it wasn't justified and wasn't forced.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:40 pm If it isn't justified - then Democrats couldn't have caused it and certainly don't "own" it. It was Russia's choice - a blunder and miscalculation, but it wasn't justified and wasn't forced.
Good call, that's why Putin attacked when Trump was in office...oh wait...

...while you're at it, feel free to let us in on who was POTUS when the Maidan coup happened....
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:05 pm

Wait, you actually think some of these weapons aren't being siphoned off by the corrupt regime in Ukraine and sold for profit elsewhere? :? :lol:
Ahhh, that's why trump and his MAGAts are deflecting for Putin. He's upset that he's been cut out of the grift. People are making money by selling weapons and he's not getting a cut. :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:43 pm Good call, that's why Putin attacked when Trump was in office...oh wait...
Seems like a tapout.

But, I'll bite. Trump was doing a better job shitting on NATO than Russia ever could. I do agree with you that I don't think Putin invades if Trump won in 2020, but I disagree about why. :coffee:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:46 pm
SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:43 pm Good call, that's why Putin attacked when Trump was in office...oh wait...
Seems like a tapout.

But, I'll bite. Trump was doing a better job shitting on NATO than Russia ever could. I do agree with you that I don't think Putin invades if Trump won in 2020, but I disagree about why. :coffee:
Eh, he was actually successful in making NATO pony up to their end of the bargain...or at least saying they will. Europe should be responsible for themselves instead of depending on us to defend them from the Russians...

...that said credit to Biden for absolutely squeezing the Euro's over this Ukraine-Russia War. He cut them off from Russian gas and now they have to buy ours (or Russian gas via Chinese middle men for a premium). It's going to be a fun winter for them.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:46 pm

Ahhh, that's why trump and his MAGAts are deflecting for Putin. He's upset that he's been cut out of the grift. People are making money by selling weapons and he's not getting a cut. :coffee:
:lol: Nah, both sides have been in on the grift in Ukraine (you think that crackhead is the only elitist kid with a cush spot on a board?), hence why both sides are all about this war.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Seems like a tapout.

Fake fucking Ukrainian supporter.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

:lol:

Please don't tell me you actually work with people. Horrible persuasion skills and you already admitted your word is shit.

Who would trust you?
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Seems like a tapout.

NATO deserved shitting on long before Trump. And still do. Wake me up when those deadbeats start pulling their own weight.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:58 pm

Seems like a tapout.

Eh, he was actually successful in making NATO pony up to their end of the bargain...or at least saying they will. Europe should be responsible for themselves instead of depending on us to defend them from the Russians...

...that said credit to Biden for absolutely squeezing the Euro's over this Ukraine-Russia War. He cut them off from Russian gas and now they have to buy ours (or Russian gas via Chinese middle men for a premium). It's going to be a fun winter for them.
Yep.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I'm sure they would be if they didn't need them all for themselves. And after they finish with Russia's excuse for a military whatever they have left may be sold on the black market - after Putin's debacle nobody is going to want to buy cheap Russian junk when the real deal is available. You got a problem with capitalism or something..? :?