UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:31 am
houndawg wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:25 am
Russia can't even establish air superiority when Ukraine has little to no air power. And you don't seem to realize that the majority of the Ukraine military is using the same substandard equipment that the Russin prisoners are equipped with and still kicking the shit out of them.

serious question: How does a guy with your extensive background in special forces not understand the difference between a mercenary looking to collect a check and a man fighting to protect his home from invaders? I'm a bit surprised that you don't seem to get this
You're pulling a Klam now and switching jerseys? Now Ukraine has no air defense...as I pointed out months ago but you said I was full of it?

The Wagner Group’s 32,000 fighters defeated a Ukrainian force that employed over 120,000 troops, inflicting 70% casualties on the Ukrainians, but you keep going with the Russia is losing narrative. You'll switch that jersey as well. :kisswink:
I would guess that 32,000 is closer to the number of Wagner Nazi's killed taking Bakumut and must less than the total number of Wagner Nazi's involved in taking Bakumut.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:57 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:02 am

Still sticking with "Ukraine is winning"? :ohno: How about you try to trot out another random guy on YouTube telling us how he's a "hard hitter", but yet his sources won't allow him to quote them by name.

A bunch of outnumbered "prison inmates" took down a much larger NATO trained force that had been preparing for over eight years, but sure, Ukraine is winning.
wut? YouTube? Hard hitter? Who even knows what you're talking about.

After 8 months Russia finally accomplishes something.

Something being taking a useless pile of rubble that they desperately needed so that they could point to any sort of accomplishment.

All it took was throwing tens of thousands into a meat grinder, in typical Russian fashion.

Imagine rooting for those clowns because nAzIS!!! Rest assured, we're all shaking out heads at you.
Dude. You sent me a YouTube video and challenged me to watch it. Was an interview with a guy that supposedly went over to Ukraine. The YouTube channel owner, who's doing the interview, says up front that this guy is a hard hitter. He can vouch for the guy because a guy he knows, who's a hard hitter as well, will vouch for the guy but won't allow his name to be said. Double secret stuff. Then, your boy proceeds to direct the guy on how to answer his questions, coupled with a multitudes of edits. I did only watch 15 minutes and then had to move on.

Nice try on Bahkmut being worthless.

Lastly, remember you're the one who wants this to carry on until the last Ukrainian. I was about negotiations from the start.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:19 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:31 am

You're pulling a Klam now and switching jerseys? Now Ukraine has no air defense...as I pointed out months ago but you said I was full of it?

The Wagner Group’s 32,000 fighters defeated a Ukrainian force that employed over 120,000 troops, inflicting 70% casualties on the Ukrainians, but you keep going with the Russia is losing narrative. You'll switch that jersey as well. :kisswink:
I would guess that 32,000 is closer to the number of Wagner Nazi's killed taking Bakumut and must less than the total number of Wagner Nazi's involved in taking Bakumut.
Wagner Nazi's. :lol:

Anyway, maybe, but I doubt it. Wagner and the Donbass militias have been the main forces in the SMO. I find it hard to believe they've been getting slaughtered, but have been able to fill ranks with prisoners. That's a very specifically trained prisoner that doesn't exist.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:02 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:19 pm

Anyway, maybe, but I doubt it. Wagner and the Donbass militias have been the main forces in the SMO. I find it hard to believe they've been getting slaughtered, but have been able to fill ranks with prisoners. That's a very specifically trained prisoner that doesn't exist.
It's possible that Wagner was named after Dmitry Utkin's call sign which was chosen because Richard Wagner was Hitler's favorite composer. Their very name is linked to Nazis and they are led by a Nazi fan boi.

Who is disputing that Wagner was recruiting inmates? Why would Prigozhin say they were gong to stop doing it if they never did it in the first place?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:15 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:02 pm

It's possible that Wagner was named after Dmitry Utkin's call sign which was chosen because Richard Wagner was Hitler's favorite composer. Their very name is linked to Nazis and they are led by a Nazi fan boi.

Who is disputing that Wagner was recruiting inmates? Why would Prigozhin say they were gong to stop doing it if they never did it in the first place?
No one is disputing. What I'm saying is that you don't become a mercenary that can remove a NATO trained combatant simply by doing time in the slammer. You have to have years of experience to do what Wagner did in Bahkmut. It's unrealistic to believe Wagner lost 32,000 men and had a bench so deep they absorbed those losses. Nope.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:48 pm
Silenoz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:57 am
wut? YouTube? Hard hitter? Who even knows what you're talking about.

After 8 months Russia finally accomplishes something.

Something being taking a useless pile of rubble that they desperately needed so that they could point to any sort of accomplishment.

All it took was throwing tens of thousands into a meat grinder, in typical Russian fashion.

Imagine rooting for those clowns because nAzIS!!! Rest assured, we're all shaking out heads at you.
Dude. You sent me a YouTube video and challenged me to watch it. Was an interview with a guy that supposedly went over to Ukraine. The YouTube channel owner, who's doing the interview, says up front that this guy is a hard hitter. He can vouch for the guy because a guy he knows, who's a hard hitter as well, will vouch for the guy but won't allow his name to be said. Double secret stuff. Then, your boy proceeds to direct the guy on how to answer his questions, coupled with a multitudes of edits. I did only watch 15 minutes and then had to move on.

Lastly, remember you're the one who wants this to carry on until the last Ukrainian. I was about negotiations from the start.
Oh right, the Foreign Legion members who give nice play-by-play testimonials of the action over there, and how grossly incompetent the Russia army is.

Yeah I'd tap out too if it conflicted so badly with the narrative I sold myself. Keep running to Macgregor and all the other looney for your info :lol:

Remember that time you spent a year doubling down on the baby rapist invaders. Good times. Keep moving your goalposts about this (obviously) super successful invasion. There's a reason you're standing on your own here.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:39 pm

No one is disputing. What I'm saying is that you don't become a mercenary that can remove a NATO trained combatant simply by doing time in the slammer. You have to have years of experience to do what Wagner did in Bahkmut. It's unrealistic to believe Wagner lost 32,000 men and had a bench so deep they absorbed those losses. Nope.
It's been widely reported that Prigozhin has admitted that Wagner lost more than 20,000 men in taking Bakhmut and that half of them were convicts. Is that Fake News? Is Prigozhin lying?

You stated that Wagner took Bakhmut with 32,000 men. Did they lose 5 out of every 8 men to take Bakhmut?

I question your sources if they state that Wagner took Bakhmut with 32,000 men.

If I'm Ukrainian I don't settle because settling just gives putin time to regroup and rearm before he invades again. If you're going to have to fight russia to the death sometime you might as well do it now when they've suffered serious losses. Kick them in the nuts a few more times and someone close to putin might finish him for you. If not and russia eventually takes/destroys all or most of Ukraine then I go guerilla and take the fight to russia and start blowing up Muscovy.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:48 pm

Oh right, the Foreign Legion members who give nice play-by-play testimonials of the action over there, and how grossly incompetent the Russia army is.

Yeah I'd tap out too if it conflicted so badly with the narrative I sold myself. Keep running to Macgregor and all the other looney for your info :lol:

Remember that time you spent a year doubling down on the baby rapist invaders. Good times. Keep moving your goalposts about this (obviously) super successful invasion. There's a reason you're standing on your own here.
Russia is incompetent. It's readily available Russia started the war at a 1:3 disadvantage AND cannot have certain full time military involved. In other words, Ukraine is not seeing the full integrated Army, just the SMO team. But I'm sure you knew that.

Baby rapist invaders? You have me confused with something Houndy would say about Russia. Regardless, your Nazi boyfriends in the Azov battalion were using ethnic Russians as human shields is the only derogatory thing I've said about the Ukrainian troops. They've been dealt a shit hand.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:47 pmcannot have certain full time military involved. In other words, Ukraine is not seeing the full integrated Army, just the SMO team.
Yeah, this is bullshit. What full time military can Russia not use because of the SMO designation?

That they aren't officially at war prevents (or is supposed to prevent) them from using conscripts at the front. That's been happening anyway... but, the SMO designation isn't preventing them from using any full time, professional soldiers.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:47 pmcannot have certain full time military involved. In other words, Ukraine is not seeing the full integrated Army, just the SMO team.
Yeah, this is bullshit. What full time military can Russia not use because of the SMO designation?

That they aren't officially at war prevents (or is supposed to prevent) them from using conscripts at the front. That's been happening anyway... but, the SMO designation isn't preventing them from using any full time, professional soldiers.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 pm

Russia's full scale version is much more integrated, just like how the F16 integrates with other systems. They are a part of a bigger whole. Russia is not using that whole capability, just SMO parts. Putin needs governmental approval to go full nuts.

Houndys fat.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Russia's full scale version is much more integrated, just like how the F16 integrates with other systems. They are a part of a bigger whole. Russia is not using that whole capability, just SMO parts. Putin needs governmental approval to go full nuts.

Houndys fat.
Does the full scale system integration work as well as their super missiles not getting shot down?

The government does what putin tells it to do until they get sick of this war and put him out of their misery.

trump is fat. I picture Houndy as a skinny weed smoking flower child.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:17 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Houndys fat.
Does the full scale system integration work as well as their super missiles not getting shot down?

The government does what putin tells it to do until they get sick of this war and put him out of their misery.

Who says their missiles are being shot down?

Houndy is a ...
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sat May 27, 2023 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Who says their missiles aren’t being shot down?

trump is a bitch who sucked off putin in Helsinki.
FYP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:13 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:10 pm Good thing there's no rebuilding needed in any of these 'liberated' former cities/towns. WTF :lol:

Mariupol:
phpBB [video]

Marinka:

Bakhmut:
Did I say there was no rebuilding? Way to make up your own statement and then defeat it. Good job Obama Jr!!
:lol: ....touchy touchy...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:01 am
You think they'd be a little more grateful. Denazifying is hard work.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Silenoz wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:23 pm
kalm wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:01 am
You think they'd be a little more grateful. Denazifying is hard work.
Truth
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:02 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:28 am And you know for sure the blitz to the gates of Kyiv was a feint and they never wanted to take it? :lol:
I know as much as everyone else, which is nothing when it comes to Putin's plans, but it's been hilarious to watch how wrong those who keep promoting "Putin's three day war" have been.
You told us that Putin never planned to take Kyiv in three days. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:49 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:51 pm

Read it again but slower, I said they have little to no air power, not the same thing. Russia is facing a nearly non-existant Ukrainian air force yet they have no air superiority and are mostly relegated to launching cruise missiles from Russian air space. Contrast that with the US saving somebody from socialism: first thing we do is send in the fast movers and eliminate their air defenses and then we proceed to degrade their infrastructure with airstrikes. But the Russians can't do that - from that you should be able to deduce that Ukraine has pretty decent air defense.
No, you read slower. :lol:

Russia has been using kid gloves since the beginning of the SMO. They aren't going to fly into Ukraine and bomb the shit out of everything American style because they'll have to eventually replace it, in addition to the SMO limiting what they can use in conflict.
:ohno: ...full of shit as a Christmas turkey, d'habitude..... They aren't going to do it American style because they can't do it American style. They don't have the equipment or the skill. Thats why they target civilians with missiles from a long distance.

And why will they need to "replace it"? Are they planning on staying? How's that working out for them?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Silenoz wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:32 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:15 am

The russians are leaving?
The worse Russia does, the bolder he gets. It's truly fascinating.
He has no choice, there is no way out of this thing alive if he turns back. He'll go with a tactical nuke in his last-ditch attempt to force some kind of compromise.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Who said they've absorbed the losses? And they do have lots more prisoners where those came from. And they're still going to lose. You're just jabbering now. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:52 pm

It's been widely reported that Prigozhin has admitted that Wagner lost more than 20,000 men in taking Bakhmut and that half of them were convicts. Is that Fake News? Is Prigozhin lying?

You stated that Wagner took Bakhmut with 32,000 men. Did they lose 5 out of every 8 men to take Bakhmut?

I question your sources if they state that Wagner took Bakhmut with 32,000 men.

If I'm Ukrainian I don't settle because settling just gives putin time to regroup and rearm before he invades again. If you're going to have to fight russia to the death sometime you might as well do it now when they've suffered serious losses. Kick them in the nuts a few more times and someone close to putin might finish him for you. If not and russia eventually takes/destroys all or most of Ukraine then I go guerilla and take the fight to russia and start blowing up Muscovy.
:nod:

Putin'd been getting above his raisings and stirring shit for quite a while and is long overdue for this bitch-slapping.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Thats his way of saying Putin knows his excuse for an Army would get their asses handed to them. Like they did during the initial invasion.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Or threatening the use of nukes. :coffee: