Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:41 am
As far as I know, the plan was to denazify and demilitarize, which Russia has been doing rather easily.
:rofl:

This is not real. He's been trolling all of you for the last 8 months. No one is this delusional.

This is why I drive by every few months. For the shot of humor.
So, you're trying to tell me Ukraine is winning? Russia is on the verge of being defeated?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:26 pm
Silenoz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:13 pm

:rofl:

This is not real. He's been trolling all of you for the last 8 months. No one is this delusional.

This is why I drive by every few months. For the shot of humor.
So, you're trying to tell me Ukraine is winning? Russia is on the verge of being defeated?
Oh I'm sorry, you seem confused. I never said anyone was winning. No one is winning. One side is having their country and infrastructure destroyed by the Christian Warrior rapist invaders. And the other one is embarrassing themselves with an inept, corrupt military that is being fed into the meatgrinder at a ludicrous rate - getting fucked in the ass on a daily basis by the underdog home team that actually has something to fight for.

But I get it man. It's an honest mistake. The internet's a confusing place, amirite? If those Telegram posts are telling you that they're just "easily" rolling over those stupid Ukraine liberal Satanic transsexual Nazis, who are you to disbelieve them! Anything else is just fake news and strategic retreats and military pauses and so forth!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:49 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Oh I'm sorry, you seem confused. I never said anyone was winning. No one is winning. One side is having their country and infrastructure destroyed by the Christian Warrior rapist invaders. And the other one is embarrassing themselves with an inept, corrupt military that is being fed into the meatgrinder at a ludicrous rate - getting fucked in the ass on a daily basis by the underdog home team that actually has something to fight for.

But I get it man. It's an honest mistake. The internet's a confusing place, amirite? If those Telegram posts are telling you that they're just "easily" rolling over those stupid Ukraine liberal Satanic transsexual Nazis, who are you to disbelieve them! Anything else is just fake news and strategic retreats and military pauses and so forth!
:rofl: No, you don't sound unhinged at all. Have you taken off your Covid mask lately to help get more oxygen?

If you've been "checking in" on us as you say, and thank you for checking in, I'm on record as saying I never wanted this to even start and only pointing out Russia's capabilities. Something you don't seem to grasp. Ukraine just needs a little more equipment and money and THEN they'll have the Russians on the run!

I'll be the first to come back and eat a big plate of crow if the Ukrainians actually gain any land back through battle when this is said and done.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:24 pm

:rofl: No, you don't sound unhinged at all. Have you taken off your Covid mask lately to help get more oxygen?

If you've been "checking in" on us as you say, and thank you for checking in, I'm on record as saying I never wanted this to even start and only pointing out Russia's capabilities. Something you don't seem to grasp.

I'll be the first to come back and eat a big plate of crow if the Ukrainians actually gain any land back through battle when this is said and done.
The Ukrainians have already gained land back through battle. Russia didn't strategically give up all of the land that Ukraine has retaken.

Before you argue that the war isn't over so Ukraine hasn't gained anything back please apply that same standard to Fuhrer Putin before you give his Russian brownshirt brigades credit for taking land. :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:29 pm

If you've been "checking in" on us as you say, and thank you for checking in, I'm on record as saying I never wanted this to even start and only pointing out Russia's capabilities. Something you don't seem to grasp.

The Ukrainians have already gained land back through battle. Russia didn't strategically give up all of the land that Ukraine has retaken.

Before you argue that the war isn't over so Ukraine hasn't gained anything back please apply that same standard to Fuhrer Putin before you give his Russian brownshirt brigades credit for taking land. :coffee:
Oh, those didn't count. They were all just repositioning, or something :lol:

SeaGriz providing the comedy gold here. Like listening to my mother-in-law talk about chemtrails. You have to revel in the delusion.
Last edited by Silenoz on Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Agreed. A better way would be to say a net positive gain through battle.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Oh, those didn't count. They were all just repositioning, or something :lol:

SeaGriz providing the comedy gold here. Like listening to my mother-in-law talk about chemtrails. You have to revel in the delusion.
Unhinged atheists like you are easy to spot.

You apparently don't quite understand how artillery works. After Russia shut down the skies they wanted with their air defense systems, they have simply been striking Ukraine from distances greater than can be returned with artillery. Although, as I said, fighting has slowed down due to the sloppy conditions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:06 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:12 am

If they want it back, they will take it and it won't be pretty for the Ukrainians.

How do you expect Ukraine to hold that land if Russia decides they want it back? Russia unfortunately has way too many capabilities for Ukraine to be able to defend that land. Now if Ukraine had some air support, that would really help, but they don't. Russia owns the skies.
Huh? Nobody has owned the skies, haven't you got that from your Kremlin-Daily feed? Russia hasn't been flying jets over the battlefield since the start of the war. Iranian drones only go so far. Sure, Russia will probably be able to take back land they had to retreat from, but like everything else in this war, it will be sloppy and inefficient and costly. Such is the price of empire building. Luckily, Russia can fill the gaps in manpower that they've lost through significant casualties since the start of the war with their sudden conscription of 300k lucky souls. Russia may not be very efficient, but they'll throw bodies against an objective until they win it. Or run out of bodies.
This has long been a drone and artillery war once the major front line movement stopped. Advantage is to those dug in vs whoever is trying to mount an attack through the mud. Russia can just keep lobbing missile and drone strikes at Ukrainian infrastructure and make their lives miserable for the winter.

With the recent headline of US now encouraging Ukraine to negotiate with Russia, which is a 180 from the scuttling of past cease fire negotiations, one has to wonder how things really are going on the ground for the NATO backed Ukrainians.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:10 pm
Silenoz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:04 pm Oh, those didn't count. They were all just repositioning, or something :lol:

You apparently don't quite understand how artillery works. After Russia shut down the skies they wanted with their air defense systems, they have simply been striking Ukraine from distances greater than can be returned with artillery. Although, as I said, fighting has slowed down due to the sloppy conditions.
So are delusional Jesus Freaks.

Shut down the skies? I'm sorry, are you implying they have air superiority? Something they should have had since day one, but have failed to do since they are incompetent? Oh wait, you said in the "skies they wanted." Whatever that means. Another made-up Russian talking point to explain away their incompetence.

Artillery war? How's that been going since the HIMAR strikes have decimated their ability to carry on their scorched Earth campaign in the Donbas? You know, the one that needed an "operational pause?" And definitely not because they were getting the shit kicked out of them with exploding ammo depots right and left. It was a lot of fun watching the red shrink and shrink and shrink over the summer

But you are right about one thing. They certainly do have the ability to outrange Ukraine with all of those cruise missiles that are hitting civilian targets. I guess that's the one thing they're good for: raging like manbabies every time Ukraine hits a high-profile target in Crimea and paying them back with indiscriminate missile attacks against apartment buildings. I hear they got fresh missiles coming in from Iran, so they can do their best to keep doing the one thing they're any good at!

Delusional post is delusional. Keep supplying that comedy gold dude! I have to come by more frequently it appears.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:44 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:10 pm

So are delusional Jesus Freaks.

Shut down the skies? I'm sorry, are you implying they have air superiority? Something they should have had since day one, but have failed to do since they are incompetent? Oh wait, you said in the "skies they wanted." Whatever that means. Another made-up Russian talking point to explain away their incompetence.

Artillery war? How's that been going since the HIMAR strikes have decimated their ability to carry on their scorched Earth campaign in the Donbas? You know, the one that needed an "operational pause?" And definitely not because they were getting the shit kicked out of them with exploding ammo depots right and left. It was a lot of fun watching the red shrink and shrink and shrink over the summer

But you are right about one thing. They certainly do have the ability to outrange Ukraine with all of those cruise missiles that are hitting civilian targets. I guess that's the one thing they're good for: raging like manbabies every time Ukraine hits a high-profile target in Crimea and paying them back with indiscriminate missile attacks against apartment buildings. I hear they got fresh missiles coming in from Iran, so they can do their best to keep doing the one thing they're any good at!

Delusional post is delusional. Keep supplying that comedy gold dude! I have to come by more frequently it appears.
Be sure to come by and admit it when you've been exposed as talking out yer ass!!
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:27 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:03 am

It was a planned retreat. It's all a master-class in strategy. Just like that massive feint to Kiev early in the war - they didn't really want to sack Kiev and take over the Ukranian government, they just wanted us to think that's what they wanted to do. It's all going to plan. :rofl:
Why do you suppose we haven't heard of Ukraine or Russia doing anything lately?
The election? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

If you've been "checking in" on us as you say, and thank you for checking in, I'm on record as saying I never wanted this to even start and only pointing out Russia's capabilities. Something you don't seem to grasp. Ukraine just needs a little more equipment and money and THEN they'll have the Russians on the run!

I doubt you'll have room for it the way you've been choking down Russian dick. :lol:

You've really got yourself worked into a state on this subject - like most evangelical wackadoodles you haven't resolved the conundrum as to whether you prefer a godless communist thats white to a wackadoodle evangelical that isn't. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:08 am

:nod: Yep, all part of the plan. The belief that they would conquer Ukraine in a matter of days, one or two weeks at most, was all a smokescreen. They wanted to get stuck in a long, drawn-out war where they would lose thousands of soldiers and a number of generals. The Russian people were getting soft and needed to experience more economic hardship. The invasion of Ukraine has been a huge success and Russia is hitting all of the milestones that it set.
Who said they were going to conquer all of Ukraine? Were you in secret meetings with Putin?

As far as I know, the plan was to denazify and demilitarize, which Russia has been doing rather easily.
80,000 dead Russian troops are your proof! :rofl:

Russian troops are useless except against civilians and Russian morale is in the toilet - but as soon as the ground freezes they're ready to roll... right into Javelin practice... :lol: :silly:
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

US electric utilities are struggling to get things like wire or transformers in a timely fashion. Transformer lead times are now 52-80 weeks when they used to be 4-6. The US Govt has now contacted all the national utility associations requesting that they ask their members for surplus equipment to send to Ukraine to help them with their grid. :ohno:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 am

Who said they were going to conquer all of Ukraine? Were you in secret meetings with Putin?

Russian troops are useless except against civilians and Russian morale is in the toilet - but as soon as the ground freezes they're ready to roll... right into Javelin practice... :lol: :silly:
Where are you getting this stat from?

Simply put, if Russia has been gaining ground, how would anyone who was pro Ukraine actually get to perform a body count? They'd be performing that task in the middle of enemy territory.

See, it stuff like this that people don't question. If it was a neutral observer, let's see the data.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:06 am

Simply put, if Russia has been gaining ground, how would anyone who was pro Ukraine actually get to perform a body count? They'd be performing that task in the middle of enemy territory.

See, it stuff like this that people don't question. If it was a neutral observer, let's see the data.
Hasn't the majority of what you've posted been from unverified Russian sources? Now you're questioning things? Why did Russia need to go to a mass conscription if they were just rolling over the Ukrainians with little to few losses?
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:13 am

Hasn't the majority of what you've posted been from unverified Russian sources? Now you're questioning things? Why did Russia need to go to a mass conscription if they were just rolling over the Ukrainians with little to few losses?
If you look at what I'm posting, it's pretty high level stuff, nothing too specific. The guys I've been reading constantly say it is their opinion and they do not know what is the actual truth on the ground as they have no way to know. They do have knowledge of military capabilities (facts) and what is generally happening as they speak Russian and/or Ukrainian and have contacts within. None of them live in Russia.

Russia went to mass conscription because the Special Operation has been moved to War status and they had been outnumbered 3:1 up to this point. While everyone was talking about the breakthrough, Putin went back to his government and got approval to go to war status.

This is what allows the conscription AND more importantly, a more unified approach. With the Special Operation, you were only seeing bits and pieces, not a joint effort among the different capabilities.

You may not like Putin and disagree with this, but he's been following a method here. Start with a special operation to show restraint, offer to negotiate, let the people vote to ask for protection and then declare they need to go to war status to provide that protection and open up lethal aspects of their military.

This is why I'm concerned over the future. If I'm right, and what these guys have been saying, the future for Ukraine looks very bleak unless negotiations can happen.

So, you got a source on the deaths, or are you simply accepting what you have been told even though the indisputable fact the Russians have greater capabilities makes that statement highly unlikely?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:36 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:13 am

You may not like Putin and disagree with this, but he's been following a method here. Start with a special operation to show restraint, offer to negotiate, let the people vote to ask for protection and then declare they need to go to war status to provide that protection and open up lethal aspects of their military.

This is why I'm concerned over the future. If I'm right, and what these guys have been saying, the future for Ukraine looks very bleak unless negotiations can happen.
You typed all that with a straight face (again, assuming you are typing this and not just cutting and pasting stuff from your Russian minders)? Gotta love that Putin, he's been very measured and methodical about invading another country and seizing their territory. As if that makes all the bloodshed and humanitarian crisis all worth it just to build an empire. And heck, you even made the allusion that the "vote" was a perfectly legitimate and acceptable measure. Come on, you can't believe that. When is it acceptable to march into another nation, chase off the population who lives there or just out and out kill them, and then hold an "election" with whomever is left and whomever you moved into there for the election, and claim there's some legitimacy to that? Heck, that was questionable tactics even back in the 1500's, let alone now half a millennium later. So you're a fanboy and a bot, amazing. :rofl:
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

The literal video proof of a 1000+ Russian tanks being destroyed, to start. Go search YouTube, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, wherever you want. It's all out there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/ ... top&t=year

Or how about their repeated efforts to stage at Chornobaivka airport? Those all went so well. Or the fiasco at Hostomel? The fiascos in other parts of Kiev?

Or how about the FUBAR Siverskyi Donets debacle where they actually managed to lose an entire battallion?

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgr ... ent-may-15

Follow this shit on a daily basis and you're treated to a never-ending source of new shots of cold wet Russians whimpering in foxholes and having their faces blown off. Thousands of videos of this ilk:

Or, watch some of this guy's videos. Here's a fantastic interview with an American who was over there fighting. Watch the whole thing. Super "flattering" portrait of the Russians. Tell me your Russian propaganda sources are more credible:

Imagine all of this being done to American troops, and calling it "easy" :kisswink: :dunce:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:44 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:36 am

You typed all that with a straight face (again, assuming you are typing this and not just cutting and pasting stuff from your Russian minders)? Gotta love that Putin, he's been very measured and methodical about invading another country and seizing their territory. As if that makes all the bloodshed and humanitarian crisis all worth it just to build an empire. And heck, you even made the allusion that the "vote" was a perfectly legitimate and acceptable measure. Come on, you can't believe that. When is it acceptable to march into another nation, chase off the population who lives there or just out and out kill them, and then hold an "election" with whomever is left and whomever you moved into there for the election, and claim there's some legitimacy to that? Heck, that was questionable tactics even back in the 1500's, let alone now half a millennium later. So you're a fanboy and a bot, amazing. :rofl:
So you've got no proof to back up your stance other than hurt feelz. Got it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:57 am

The literal video proof of a 1000+ Russian tanks being destroyed, to start. Go search YouTube, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, wherever you want. It's all out there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/ ... top&t=year

Or how about their repeated efforts to stage at Chornobaivka airport? Those all went so well. Or the fiasco at Hostomel? The fiascos in other parts of Kiev?

Or how about the FUBAR Siverskyi Donets debacle where they actually managed to lose an entire battallion?

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgr ... ent-may-15

Follow this shit on a daily basis and you're treated to a never-ending source of new shots of cold wet Russians whimpering in foxholes and having their faces blown off. Thousands of videos of this ilk:

Or, watch some of this guy's videos. Here's a fantastic interview with an American who was over there fighting. Watch the whole thing. Super "flattering" portrait of the Russians. Tell me your Russian propaganda sources are more credible:

Imagine all of this being done to American troops, and calling it "easy" :kisswink: :dunce:
:rofl: Now I know where you've been watching satanic ukronazi porn! Reddit. Puuhleaze.

At least my sources say 98% of what you see on Telegram is shit, even pro Russia.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:07 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:44 am

Hurt feelings? You're a bot who's rooting for and defending Putin. I don't think I'm the questionable one here.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:07 am

Hurt feelings? You're a bot who's rooting for and defending Putin. I don't think I'm the questionable one here.
Ah, the whole "holy ground fallacy" to try and discredit a disagreement. You keep trying to pin morality on me, when I'm trying to talk facts.

Regardless of what has happened, my stance has always been about ending this as quickly as possible, or more importantly, before it started. You seem to want to "stick it to Putin" with total disregard as to who's children you are throwing into the meat grinder.

Where was your outrage over the US and UK scuttling peace talks back in March/April timeframe?

Now to really get you going. Putin is now calling this a war on terror! Just like the US. Now that gives him carte blanche to swoop into any country that's threatening his new Oblasts and act like the US did in Iraq and Afghanistan. This part is trolling, but Putin did declare it to be a war on terror.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SeattleGriz: "Video after video after video of a tank with a giant Z plastered on the front, exploding into pieces while the driver's body is blown apart or thrown straight up into the air? FAKE NEWS"

Keep dying on this Russian hill man. And I still challenge you to watch the interview with the American, or explain away the Dontesk river crossing.

You'll probably want to go ahead and start warming up for the mental gymnastics ahead of time, you don't want to pull something!
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:25 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am

Ah, the whole "holy ground fallacy" to try and discredit a disagreement. You keep trying to pin morality on me, when I'm trying to talk facts.

Regardless of what has happened, my stance has always been about ending this as quickly as possible, or more importantly, before it started. You seem to want to "stick it to Putin" with total disregard as to who's children you are throwing into the meat grinder.

Where was your outrage over the US and UK scuttling peace talks back in March/April timeframe?

Now to really get you going. Putin is now calling this a war on terror! Just like the US. Now that gives him carte blanche to swoop into any country that's threatening his new Oblasts and act like the US did in Iraq and Afghanistan. This part is trolling, but Putin did declare it to be a war on terror.
No one wanted to "stick it to Putin". Show me the poster on this board who "hoped" for Putin to launch an invasion? No one. And the US was very clear well before this happened that they didn't want Putin to invade either. I'm no Biden fan, but he was right on the money in this case. Everyone encouraged Putin not to invade, but he wanted the territory to be part of an empire building exercise and that's what he's doing. Imagine all the people who would be alive today, and in their homes today, had Putin not decided to launch a war (no matter what you try to call it, it still amounts to warfare).

And stop making the false equivalencies to past US actions. You were never able to name a territory that the US took from another country in the past 80 years as the result of a similar aggressive action. Even through the US's "War on Terror" it never approached anything like we're seeing today, where one nation attacks another nation in an attempted land grab. You failed to make that connection before and you continue to do that now. Your Russian minders are striking out making that connection - you need to ask for better material. Try again.