The Ukraine Crisis

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Probably because of training. We started training them on NASAMS a few months ago and they finally started using them last week. Might as well start on Patriots. :thumb:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:34 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:15 am And just like that ^^^ some people are now opposed to the US being a world wide arms dealer.
I give a shit about us selling arms. My concern is the US taxpayer paying for arms that are going elsewhere with no accountability.
Again…that’s my point. We went from Toby Keith shoving his Tony Lama’s up some A-rabs ass to Noam Chomsky in the last 20 years.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:34 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:15 am And just like that ^^^ some people are now opposed to the US being a world wide arms dealer.
I give a shit about us selling arms. My concern is the US taxpayer paying for arms that are going elsewhere with no accountability.
First day on the planet? :lol:

When have arms not been our biggest export? :?

And now despots everywhere are going to be fire-saling their Russian gear and lining up with cash for the real deal :thumb:

We'll be banking like Bernie Madoff :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Boy the Poles sure got slapped into place on the WWIII PSYOP. Had to have been the DoD, as the DoS keeps trying to foment escalation.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Russia pounded Ukrainian electrical grid again today. Thought they ran out of missiles months ago?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:17 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:17 pm The Kherson counteroffensive was an utter failure. There is no denying that.

You realize they left because of logistics, not losses right? Now ask yourself why the HIMARS weren't used to target the Dniper crossings during the retreat.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:13 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:06 am

Where are you getting this stat from?

Simply put, if Russia has been gaining ground, how would anyone who was pro Ukraine actually get to perform a body count? They'd be performing that task in the middle of enemy territory.

See, it stuff like this that people don't question. If it was a neutral observer, let's see the data.
Hasn't the majority of what you've posted been from unverified Russian sources? Now you're questioning things? Why did Russia need to go to a mass conscription if they were just rolling over the Ukrainians with little to few losses?
And Ukraine is on like their 9th or 10th wave of conscription.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:13 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:59 am

How about it was a difficult place to defend and supply, so it's wiser to retreat to ground where they won't be isolated if the dam is blown?
Well, they had a pretty defensible position along the Inhulets River when the offensive started that SDHornet was really excited about (before Ukraine broke through :lol: ).
SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:05 pm

Anyone claiming the Kerson counteroffensive wasn't a failure just isn't paying attention. At best you can claim it was a feign for the Kharkov counteroffensive.

Ukraine make their push past the Oskil River yet?

Speaking of rivers, Ukraine manage to set new pontoon bridges to get their forces over the Inhulets River yet?

Looking forward to y'all having to justify their retreat from the Dnipro River next. My guess is in the Spring... but, you never know. :D
Russia made a decision based on logistics, not losses. Aside from the push by Ukraine along the Dnipro towards Mylove that eventually lost steam, none of their attacks in the Kherson region regained much territory.

The better question is why did Ukraine waste so much personnel and material on wasted pushed into that region, and my question above as to why Ukraine didn't target the Dnipro crossings with HIMARS during the retreat.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:01 am
There's always money for war HI5er. Always.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:41 am
Questions well worth asking. Also, how much money are other nations giving? Given where the war is happening, NATO countries should be contributing a fair amount. Obviously we always bear the lionshare, but one would hope the balance is improving.
Why? Since when is Ukraine in NATO, and why does anyone owe anything to Ukraine?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:35 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:36 am Hopefully they can get a bunch of Patriot missile systems in there so they don't have to rely on their shitty Soviet S-300s :thumb:
Yes, so shitty it flew in the opposite direction it should have to intercept incoming Russian missiles. Took me a little to realize what happened.

By the way, don't think Patriot or Iron Dome would help much. Been trying to find the article stating that, but it was too long ago.
Notice how quick the msm was to jump on that and try and ignite WW3? Sickening.

Thanks God that narrative was quickly shut down. Twitter had a big hand in squashing it. Thank you Elon.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:06 pm Russia pounded Ukrainian electrical grid again today. Thought they ran out of missiles months ago?
It's already over, Russia is going to collapse any day now. :roll:

Ukraine was bombed back into the stone age. Reminds me of how Iraq and Libya went when the West went to work. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oh. These the good ones?

Isn't there a word for this?

Wonder what the spin from the flag waivers will be on this one? :popcorn:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote:Oh. These the good ones?

You're harping on potential Ukrainian human rights violations a post after bragging about Russia bombing Ukraine back to the Stone Age?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 pm
GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:13 am

Hasn't the majority of what you've posted been from unverified Russian sources? Now you're questioning things? Why did Russia need to go to a mass conscription if they were just rolling over the Ukrainians with little to few losses?
And Ukraine is on like their 9th or 10th wave of conscription.
...they're being invaded and they're consripting fighters? Stop the presses!
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm

Well, they had a pretty defensible position along the Inhulets River when the offensive started that SDHornet was really excited about (before Ukraine broke through :lol: ).

Looking forward to y'all having to justify their retreat from the Dnipro River next. My guess is in the Spring... but, you never know. :D
Russia made a decision based on logistics, not losses. Aside from the push by Ukraine along the Dnipro towards Mylove that eventually lost steam, none of their attacks in the Kherson region regained much territory.

The better question is why did Ukraine waste so much personnel and material on wasted pushed into that region, and my question above as to why Ukraine didn't target the Dnipro crossings with HIMARS during the retreat.
:rofl:

Dude, they're getting their asses kicked so bad by the military they're running away and targeting civilians. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:41 am

You're harping on potential Ukrainian human rights violations a post after bragging about Russia bombing Ukraine back to the Stone Age?

:lol: Begs the question: what are they waiving...

He's starting get that wild-eyed look.... flecks of spittle at the corners of his mouth...
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

AP reporter was fired for doing nothing wrong. He got the "tip" from senior Intel official previously vetted by AP and passed it on to his coworkers. They asked him if he'd want it printed and he replied that was above his pay grade. His coworkers, who I don't know if they were his superiors, ran with it because a "senior Intel official wouldn't lie".

Well, looks like senior Intel official lied. The internet had this figured out immediately due to a photo of the missile.

What does this tell you? You're being lied to and someone wants to start a big war. Said it before. The DoD stepped in and shut down the DoS narrative before it escalated. DoD knew tracking of the missile came from Ukraine.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:41 am

Wasn't bragging about Russia bombing Ukraine back to the stone age, just make a matter of fact post. I mean, we do the same kind of targeted bombing when we invade other countries, no? So is this one of those "it's good when we do it but bad when they do it" kind of situations? Or is this just a part of going to war?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:00 pm AP reporter was fired for doing nothing wrong. He got the "tip" from senior Intel official previously vetted by AP and passed it on to his coworkers. They asked him if he'd want it printed and he replied that was above his pay grade. His coworkers, who I don't know if they were his superiors, ran with it because a "senior Intel official wouldn't lie".

Well, looks like senior Intel official lied. The internet had this figured out immediately due to a photo of the missile.

What does this tell you? You're being lied to and someone wants to start a big war. Said it before. The DoD stepped in and shut down the DoS narrative before it escalated. DoD knew tracking of the missile came from Ukraine.
Somebody was going to take the fall for trying to start WW3, it sure wasn't going to be a spook higher up the chain, may as well be the reporter.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Speaking of war crimes...

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm

Now they can sit in the snow and freeze their asses off all winter and try to survive on whatever they can loot fom the locals while their supply lines get cut to ribbons. :thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:24 am Speaking of war crimes...

Patriots defending their homes and families. :coffee:

Russians go home.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:24 am Speaking of war crimes...

Yup. Perfidy is a war crime.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:06 pm Russia pounded Ukrainian electrical grid again today. Thought they ran out of missiles months ago?
They're buying back ammo from NK, probably missiles too. You gotta feel for the Russian civilians watching their low standard of living get lower because little Vladimir wants to be somebody. :ohno: