Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:23 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 pm

When will Russia send in the real troops? And then more JV squad to control the areas they’ve lost and will obviously regain…again.

Putin remains master strategist.
You tell me. You seem to have ultimate insider info to Putin's plan.

Putin is doing exactly what he said. Demilitarize and denazify. Ukraine is losing equipment and fighting age men by the droves.

You're the one who is cool with others dying for your cause.
I just said he remains master strategist. I’m not sure anyone including Putin knows his plan.

And what exactly do you imagine my cause to be? :?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Winterborn wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:07 pm Another $2 billion to Ukraine this past week.

I think we are up to $40 Billion so far.
I thought ot was 60 billion+?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:24 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:23 pm

You tell me. You seem to have ultimate insider info to Putin's plan.

Putin is doing exactly what he said. Demilitarize and denazify. Ukraine is losing equipment and fighting age men by the droves.

You're the one who is cool with others dying for your cause.
I just said he remains master strategist. I’m not sure anyone including Putin knows his plan.

No imagination needed. Pretty obvious you are cool with throwing Ukrainian bodies into the grinder to teach Putin a lesson.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:39 pm If my choice is that or indiscriminately fellating Putin then I'll take hating.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Image Nice either or argument of silly proportions. Why are you fine with sending Ukrainians to their death?
Why are you fine with sending Russians to their death?

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:45 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Image Nice either or argument of silly proportions. Why are you fine with sending Ukrainians to their death?
Why are you fine with sending Russians to their death?

I'm not fine, but you are. You're so committed, you're on record in this thread saying American word is worthless just to keep sending bodies. Ganny too.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:45 pm Why are you fine with sending Russians to their death?

I'm not fine, but you are. You're so committed, you're on record in this thread saying American word is worthless just to keep sending bodies. Ganny too.
I am? Quote me. Quote Ganny too while you're at it.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:57 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
I am? Quote me. Quote Ganny too while you're at it.

You both said you didn't give a shit about past assurances NATO and US backed forces won't move towards Russia. US diplomats are on record and you said you didn't give two shits.

Game on. Let's throw another country's kids at our self created problem.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Fuck off. Ukraine is fighting for their lives, sovereignty, and freedom. The US isn't goading them into fighting back against a foreign invader. Every Ukrainian life lost is the fault of Russia and Russia alone.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:29 am Fuck off. Ukraine is fighting for their lives, sovereignty, and freedom. The US isn't goading them into fighting back against a foreign invader. Every Ukrainian life lost is the fault of Russia and Russia alone.
You fuck off bitch. You have any skin in this game? You got kids or family, or are you just throwing everyone else's kids in your way?

Didn't think so. You run your mouth a lot without backing it up.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:06 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:39 pm

If my choice is that or indiscriminately fellating Putin then I'll take hating.

:lol: Nice either or argument of silly proportions. Why are you fine with sending Ukrainians to their death?

Why do you bring a frenzy of histrionic queefing to any post that questions Putin? I don't get your attraction other than he's white?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:49 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:29 am Fuck off. Ukraine is fighting for their lives, sovereignty, and freedom. The US isn't goading them into fighting back against a foreign invader. Every Ukrainian life lost is the fault of Russia and Russia alone.
You fuck off bitch. You have any skin in this game? You got kids or family, or are you just throwing everyone else's kids in your way?

More histrionic queefing - CID was right, you're too fucking stupid to be bothered with. :ohno:

This war is on your boy Putin and on him alone and it can be over any time he want to call off his invasion. Your obsequious kowtowing is reminiscent of both Neville Chamberlain and Trump's groveling dogwalk at Helsinki . Putin is getting now what he's had coming for a long time and its way past time that the murderous little cunt gets reminded who is the superpower and who is the third world army with rockets. We should continue to bleed them until they repeat 1989, and then rebuild Ukraine so their Russian neighbors can see the glaring difference in their lives. Rub it in real, real good.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:14 pm

No imagination needed. Pretty obvious you are cool with throwing Ukrainian bodies into the grinder to teach Putin a lesson.
This is why you're little more than a run-of-the-mill-feeble-minded-conk fuck. Its like.... "The Return of JBB" or "Lakes Rides Again" :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

If NATO hadn’t expaned to essentially all of eastern Europe (including some former Soviet Republics) between 1999 and a few years ago, would Russia still have invaded Ukraine?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Why would you think that? War sucks. So does Russian imperialism. This isn’t that hard.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:58 am

More histrionic queefing - CID was right, you're too fucking stupid to be bothered with. :ohno:

This war is on your boy Putin and on him alone and it can be over any time he want to call off his invasion. Your obsequious kowtowing is reminiscent of both Neville Chamberlain and Trump's groveling dogwalk at Helsinki . Putin is getting now what he's had coming for a long time and its way past time that the murderous little cunt gets reminded who is the superpower and who is the third world army with rockets. We should continue to bleed them until they repeat 1989, and then rebuild Ukraine so their Russian neighbors can see the glaring difference in their lives. Rub it in real, real good.
Weren't you a cook in the military?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:46 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:58 am

Weren't you a cook in the military?

Often cooked C rations on the manifold of a deuce-and-a-half. :thumb:

How was your stint with the Mess Kit Repair Battalion?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:39 am

Why would you think that? War sucks. So does Russian imperialism. This isn’t that hard.
Yeah, that will all stop if we just quit helping the Ukrainians against their invader. :dunce:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

:lol: :lol: You need a cure of the "isms".
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:26 am

You sound like Mrs. Kalm.

How about “aggression”? “Invasion”? “Murderous douchebaggery”?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:59 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:57 pm I am? Quote me. Quote Ganny too while you're at it.

You both said you didn't give a shit about past assurances NATO and US backed forces won't move towards Russia. US diplomats are on record and you said you didn't give two shits.

Game on. Let's throw another country's kids at our self created problem.
I said that specifically? I don't remember it. Quote me and prove it.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

I believe Jelly does have family in Ukraine so this might have been below the belt.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:35 am
CAA Flagship wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:26 am

You sound like Mrs. Kalm.

How about “aggression”? “Invasion”? “Murderous douchebaggery”?
Deliberate targeting of civilians? Forcible relocation of children?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:11 am

I believe Jelly does have family in Ukraine so this might have been below the belt.
You're dealing with a Neville Chamberlain wannabe who thinks its our fault Putin invaded his neighbor and Ukrainians would be safe if we'd just stop helping them so they could surrender and prosper.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:33 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:11 am

You're dealing with a Neville Chamberlain wannabe who thinks its our fault Putin invaded his neighbor and Ukrainians would be safe if we'd just stop helping them so they could surrender and prosper.
The Russo-Ukrainian War is one of the few instances since the Gulf War which I agree the US should be involved in (and so do most Americans).

For the last two decades, it seemed like the US was a declining superpower but I think our involvement in Ukraine and our strong support of Taiwan has reiterated that the US, unlike China and Russia, genuinely believes in freedom and international law AND will fight for your autonomy.

Besides being the right thing to do, it makes nations reconsider where they really want to tie their interests. Do they sell their soul to places like China...or tie their economies with a nation who sticks up for it? For the US, it's a long-term investment worth making.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

∞∞∞ wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:33 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:33 am

The Russo-Ukrainian War is one of the few instances since the Gulf War which I agree the US should be involved in (and so do most Americans).

For the last two decades, it seemed like the US was a declining superpower but I think our involvement in Ukraine and our strong support of Taiwan has reiterated that the US, unlike China and Russia, genuinely believes in freedom and international law AND will fight for your autonomy.

Besides being the right thing to do, it makes nations reconsider where they really want to tie their interests. Do they sell their soul to places like China...or tie their economies with a nation who sticks up for it? For the US, it's a long-term investment worth making.
Well said.