Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: DOJ Memo on Marijuana Use

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:54 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:43 am

Like I said - been doing exactly that for over 50 years...there's a whole generation's data happening every day.
Yes we can tell. And that would explain things lol..
So what's your excuse?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:28 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:54 pm
Yes we can tell. And that would explain things lol..
So what's your excuse?
A few of the most successful and intelligent people I know are dudes in their 70’s who can still smoke my lightweight ass under the table.

I fly fish, play golf and guitar with them or have coffee and learn about the works of Jose Saramago and Cormac McCarthy or discuss the geology of the PNW and ice age floods.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:27 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:28 pm

So what's your excuse?
A few of the most successful and intelligent people I know are dudes in their 70’s who can still smoke my lightweight ass under the table.

I fly fish, play golf and guitar with them or have coffee and learn about the works of Jose Saramago andCormac McCarthy or discuss the geology of the PNW and ice age floods.
Holy shit did he ever change the way I look at the world. That is one bleak mofo...When I read All the Pretty Horses I didn't realize what a light-hearted romantic comedy it was compared Outer Dark, Child of God, and.... Blood Meridian :shock:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky