Sandy Hook Shooting: False Flag Gun Control Event
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 pm

A 20-year-old 'tech geek' named Adam Lanza is supposed to have snapped early last Friday, December 14th, shot dead his mother Nancy Lanza, loaded her car up with her guns and ammo, then drove it across town to his former school, the Sandy Hook Elementary School, shot dead 27 people in two classrooms and an adjoining hallway, then turned one of his guns on himself.
That's how most will now remember the shooting, but is that actually what happened?
How could the principal have survived to give a statement to local press describing what happened... if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee's article was taken down yesterday. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.
We were initially told that two handguns - a Glock and a Sig Sauer - were found next to the body of the dead shooter, while a third weapon, a .223-caliber rifle was also recovered "in the trunk of a car" later, in the school's parking lot. All of the weapons were allegedly legally bought and registered in Nancy Lanza's name. The car was later identified as a black Honda, also registered in her name. More weapons have since been introduced to the story but we'll get back to those later on.

Besides anonymous 'law enforcement officials' telling the media that Adam Lanza was a former pupil at the school, they also said his mother was currently a teacher there, that she was found among the dead and that her son had specifically sought out her classroom first. But when it emerged that teaching staff at the school had never heard of a Nancy Lanza, it was suggested that she was a substitute teacher whose name therefore mightn't appear on staff lists.
But this claim too has disappeared down the memory hole because it's now known that neither Nancy nor her son had any connection with the school whatsoever. Adam Lanza was in fact home-schooled. Nancy Lanza has since been painted as a "survivalist" who loved firearms, taught her sons how to shoot and was "stockpiling" because she was "worried about economic collapse."
His 24-year-old brother, Ryan Lanza, said he hadn't seen his brother since 2010. This fact brings into question Ryan's claim that his younger brother may have had his identity card on his person at the school shooting. Although perhaps the question that needs to be asked here is, why would a person bother to carry identification with them after going to the trouble of dressing up in a bullet-proof vest, mask and black camouflage gear and going on a killing spree...
The police are clearly chasing someone who they appear to apprehend in the middle of the woods next to the school, a fact confirmed by several eyewitnesses:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMH3NQ2YXxI[/youtube]
This fleeing suspect, wearing camouflage gear, a bulletproof vest and armed with four guns, has since disappeared from media coverage. Who was this person and how did he know what "it" was when he protested that "I didn't do it"?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovspEgeMXb4[/youtube]
Perhaps most astonishingly, this suspect arrested in the woods was named in an Associated Press report as 24-year-old Ryan Lanza. The original report has long since vanished of course, but you can see it referenced here. This was despite the fact that Ryan had already been named as the deceased suspect inside the school, lying next to two handguns.
So this isn't just a case of mistaken identity, as later claimed when it was suggested that Adam had a piece of identification belonging to his brother on his person. Not one, but BOTH Lanza brothers were being placed by 'law enforcement officials' at the scene of the shooting. It could be that Ryan's quick reflexes to leave his workplace to get on a bus to go back to his apartment while protesting innocence via his Facebook page may have saved his life.
What it's starting to look like is that the Lanzas were framed for this mass shooting in advance. Long before any suspects were named, and even as we were being told that Nancy Lanza was among the dead at the school, we were told that police were investigating a murder in... Hoboken, New Jersey, where a body had been found at the home of... Ryan Lanza! An older "confirmed" version of events had RYAN, not Adam, traveling to Hoboken that morning to murder his father before going to the school in Newtown, Connecticut. Other variants had Ryan OR Adam going to both their divorced parents' homes and killing them before going to the school.
State Police Lt. Paul Vance at the press conference gave a strange interview the day after the shootings. His answer is as bizarre as it is revealing. When asked whether Nancy Lanza had any connection with the school, he replied defensively about something that is both unrelated and arguably the most significant fact that completely undermines the official narrative: the arrest of a second gunman in the woods: [/b]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qid9sE51 ... r_embedded[/youtube]
The massacre was reportedly perpetrated with a .233 caliber rifle, a Glock pistol and a Sig Sauer pistol.
The Bushmaster rifle was found in the trunk of the shooter's car. The Sig Sauer and Glock pistols were the only weapons used in the shooting, according to CBS. Now the question is what kind of magazine would allow a shooter to fire "100" rounds in such a short period.
So all the victims' wounds were the result of rifle-fire, specifically from "the rifle", the one we were told in early reports was found in the trunk of a car in the parking lot! This is simply not credible.
Could "scrawny" 20-year-old Adam Lanza have stormed the school, solo Rambo-style, while carrying "multiple long arms, including rifles and shotguns"? Only one person was wounded. Everyone else who was shot was killed. How could Adam Lanza achieve such deadly accuracy, in such a short length of recorded time?
Similarly heavily armed men wearing black combat gear from head to toe... their job is to kill 'terrorists' to keep us safe, which they do by terrorising us all Initial reports put the beginning of the shooting in the school administrators' office, where someone, reportedly the school principal, had a row with the gunman(men).
One brave teacher, Kaitlin Roig, bundled a bunch of children into a bathroom and locked the door. What's interesting about her testimony to ABC News is that when police arrived and asked her to open the door, she refused, saying that "if they were really cops, they'd know where to find keys to open the door." In addition, she requested that they slide their badges under the door.
There are also conflicting reports about how the gunmen entered the building. We were told initially that they came in through the main front entrance and proceeded straight to the administrators'/principal's offices. But Sandy Hook elementary school has a security system with a video monitor, which allows staff to screen visitors before buzzing them in. A "masked gunman dressed in black tactical combat gear" from head to toe would kinda raise red flags, don't you think?
Another possible anomaly is that Victoria Soto, one of the teachers killed at the school, appears to have had an 'in memoriam' Facebook page created in her name four days before the shooting! (As Illustrated in the video in the bottom of this page, or do a search for Victoria Soto memorium page).
Wade Michael Page, the 'lone gunman' in the Sikh Temple shooting in Wisconsin in August this year, was a highly decorated US army psychological operations specialist, according to the Pentagon. But what happened to the three other gunmen seen by witnesses?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2bwsraMRY[/youtube]
Eyewitness says "4 white males dressed in black came in shooting".. official version says "Lone Gunman."
But maybe there's a simpler explanation (albeit more outrageous) than that? Was that really Adam Lanza they found inside the school? Do we even know for a fact that one of the gunmen was found dead inside the school? What we have instead are reports of two or three masked gunmen, apparently all dressed similarly in black tactical gear from head to toe, being willfully forgotten about at best, or protected by the state at worst.
Based on the authorities' persistent but futile efforts to connect the Lanzas to this school, the multiple eyewitness reports of two shooters, the Connecticut State Medical Examiner's report that all the victims were riddled with bullets from a rifle that we're simultaneously being asked to believe was in the trunk of a car the whole time, similar reports of multiple shooters in previous mass shootings in recent years and the media focusing the emotional outcry onto the hot-button topic of gun control... I'm left wondering if this was actually the work of some highly-trained professional hit team?
Was the massacre at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut a psy-op, using what amounts to a 'death squad' and a carefully planned mission to terrorize people on behalf of the government, in combination with perception management to shape the narrative and vector the emotional fallout?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNODtxeuaug[/youtube]



