I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: Official: I Voted for Trump Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

89Hen wrote:
#GrabaPussyNotaJohnson
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:clap:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

JohnStOnge wrote:Sorry. I've got a brother with a genius level IQ who is going to vote for Trump because he's a lawyer and he's into the Supreme Court. But voting for Trump is still and idiotic thing to do. Just really a stupid thing to do.

Really makes me wonder about the future of the United States. And even if he wins the support for him on the "right" is going to destroy the "right" in the long run. They may win this short term battle thanks to Comey's weird ways of handling things and Wikileaks but they will have taken a big step towards losing the war.

And failing to see that is...well...stupid; even if you've got a high IQ.
Stupid, ignorant, and fearful people often disparage people with a high IQ...glad to see you're playing your role well.

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ivytalk wrote:AlphaBits is ripping the tits off this here thread that he started. :flash:

Gary Johnson's poll numbers are shrinking faster than Anthony Weiner's erection. Down close to 89 territory.That bitch Bill Weld has stuck in the dagger by cunningly linguing Hillary Clitton. My life is over. I might as well haul my genius IQ to St. Chlamydia's parish hall and vote for Trump.
Sorry for being right... again. 8-)

Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
They really should take the passports away from all involved with the crime foundation

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Vidav wrote:I did not vote for Trump because it frightens me to have a crazy person as President.
So you voted for Trump because he is still better than Hillary. :thumb:

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

89Hen wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:AlphaBits is ripping the tits off this here thread that he started. :flash:

Gary Johnson's poll numbers are shrinking faster than Anthony Weiner's erection. Down close to 89 territory.That bitch Bill Weld has stuck in the dagger by cunningly linguing Hillary Clitton. My life is over. I might as well haul my genius IQ to St. Chlamydia's parish hall and vote for Trump.
Sorry for being right... again. 8-)

:lol: :notworthy:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Brock Landers
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Things

Post by Brock Landers »

I really look forward to this board during her reign of terror these next 4 years. Should be endlessly entertaining. :coffee:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Brock Landers wrote:I really look forward to this board during her reign of terror these next 4 years. Should be endlessly entertaining. :coffee:
She won't last four years.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Brock Landers
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Things

Post by Brock Landers »

93henfan wrote:
Brock Landers wrote:I really look forward to this board during her reign of terror these next 4 years. Should be endlessly entertaining. :coffee:
She won't last four years.
So, everyone wins?
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

bandl wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Don Dokken on the road used to sh1t in a sock and then would spank groupies in his hotel room with it.

He called it the "Dokken Stocking"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not surprised you know this
The rock music world is a small one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote:
89Hen wrote: Sorry for being right... again. 8-)

:lol: :notworthy:
This was an obvious troll that didn't catch the desired fish...yet.

But thanks for playing! :mrgreen:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Cluck U wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Sorry. I've got a brother with a genius level IQ who is going to vote for Trump because he's a lawyer and he's into the Supreme Court. But voting for Trump is still and idiotic thing to do. Just really a stupid thing to do.

Really makes me wonder about the future of the United States. And even if he wins the support for him on the "right" is going to destroy the "right" in the long run. They may win this short term battle thanks to Comey's weird ways of handling things and Wikileaks but they will have taken a big step towards losing the war.

And failing to see that is...well...stupid; even if you've got a high IQ.
Stupid, ignorant, and fearful people often disparage people with a high IQ...glad to see you're playing your role well.
I'll go ahead and say that I figure my IQ appears to be somewhere in the range of 130 to 140 or so. I say that because if you estimate my IQ from my GRE score it's 130. That was back when I used to smoke pot all the time. Later on after I hadn't smoked pot for a long time took what I think is a good on line IQ test that included all the components I read about in the Bell Curve I scored 141. It had all the stuff in it including the forward and backward digit span tests. Not your typical on line IQ test. And for what it's worth I had to pay for it. Also, I've scored anywhere from the 97th through the 99th percentile in every standardized test I've taken in my lifetime. Not the smartest person in the world but definitely among what Hernstein and Murray defined as the "cognitive elite."

I think most if not all of the people on this board are among the "cognitive elite" as defined by Hernstien and Murray. They defined those in the top 15% as such. My guess is from looking at the post that most if not all people on this board are in that group. We have at least one Harvard guy and he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard if he wasn't in the top 1%.

Most of the time I try not to feel superior to most in the population. I consciously try to avoid that. I also do things like dumb down my vocabulary when I'm interacting with people in day to day life. You know how it goes.

But this time I am feeling superior. I'm feeling very good about being smart enough to recognize what Donald Trump is early on, make the decision that there's no way I could vote for someone like that to be President, and stick to the decision. And I frankly do feel superior to people who are either ignorant or in denial so that they would actually vote for somebody like that. I'll feel that way regardless of the outcome. In this case there's no doubt that I'm right. Right is right when everybody around you is right and it's still right when everybody around you is wrong.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Cluck U wrote:
I'll go ahead and say that I figure my IQ appears to be somewhere in the range of 130 to 140 or so. I say that because if you estimate my IQ from my GRE score it's 130. That was back when I used to smoke pot all the time. Later on after I hadn't smoked pot for a long time took what I think is a good on line IQ test that included all the components I read about in the Bell Curve I scored 141. It had all the stuff in it including the forward and backward digit span tests. Not your typical on line IQ test. And for what it's worth I had to pay for it. Also, I've scored anywhere from the 97th through the 99th percentile in every standardized test I've taken in my lifetime. Not the smartest person in the world but definitely among what Hernstein and Murray defined as the "cognitive elite."

I think most if not all of the people on this board are among the "cognitive elite" as defined by Hernstien and Murray. They defined those in the top 15% as such. My guess is from looking at the post that most if not all people on this board are in that group. We have at least one Harvard guy and he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard if he wasn't in the top 1%.

Most of the time I try not to feel superior to most in the population. I consciously try to avoid that. I also do things like dumb down my vocabulary when I'm interacting with people in day to day life. You know how it goes.

But this time I am feeling superior. I'm feeling very good about being smart enough to recognize what Donald Trump is early on, make the decision that there's no way I could vote for someone like that to be President, and stick to the decision. And I frankly do feel superior to people who are either ignorant or in denial so that they would actually vote for somebody like that. I'll feel that way regardless of the outcome. In this case there's no doubt that I'm right. Right is right when everybody around you is right and it's still right when everybody around you is wrong.
But your CS.com rating is 68. That gets you the pointy hat. :clap: :clap:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

If you're so fucking smart, why can't you be brief? Or objective? Or think critically? Or long term? Or....well you see where this going.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Ibanez wrote: If you're so **** smart, why can't you be brief? Or objective? Or think critically? Or long term? Or....well you see where this going.
I AM being objective, thinking critically, and thinking of the long term. That's why I'm proud of myself. It's the people who are supporting Trump who aren't doing those things.

Brief? Well, I would say that if you insist on brevity you've got attention span problems.

Brevity is good in a sense, no doubt. That's why there are guidelines about writing to something like a 6th to 8th grade reading level.

But, you know, you can't really do justice to any reasonably complex topic without doing justice to it.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

JohnStOnge wrote:

I blew away the standardized tests as well, JSO...they were easy (and frankly, boring).

The difference between you and I is that you believe that intelligence delivers good decisions most of the time, whereas I believe that intelligent people can be easily manipulated into making horrific decisions most of the time. You see, I spent several years in marketing, and I LOVED watching smart people make stupid decisions.

And you know what really influences people's decisions? Emotions. :nod:

You can throw all the IQ tests out the door because people will lose their minds when they have an emotional reaction. And right now, you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too emotionally involved...and you don't even know it. :nod:

That's the beauty of it, JSO...you are on a drug high and you can't see the forest from the trees. :rofl: Trying to discuss things with you is similar to trying to deal with a teenager in love. You simply don't understand what you don't understand, and you will reach out to anything to justify your actions, as stupid as they are.

And, there is a reason you have gotten emotionally involved. Let's see if you can figure that out. :thumb:

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Official: I Voted for Trump Thread

Post by clenz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ibanez wrote: If you're so **** smart, why can't you be brief? Or objective? Or think critically? Or long term? Or....well you see where this going.
I AM being objective, thinking critically, and thinking of the long term. That's why I'm proud of myself. It's the people who are supporting Trump who aren't doing those things.

Brief? Well, I would say that if you insist on brevity you've got attention span problems.

Brevity is good in a sense, no doubt. That's why there are guidelines about writing to something like a 6th to 8th grade reading level.

But, you know, you can't really do justice to any reasonably complex topic without doing justice to it.
Brevity shows the ability to take a complex topic and focus on the important substance. Long, drawn out, posts full of extra bullshit is nothing but community college "fuck, I have to write a 12 page paper but only have 6 pages worth of material".

The only thing your missing is using arial size 12 font rather than calibri size 11 and 2.25 spacing rather than 2.0
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:

If you were a Libertarian, voting in a state that will go for Trump, you should've voted Libertarian. Give them more votes. More votes equal a bigger presence. It means they can get closer to getting serious candidate elected. It's the forest for the trees. The two parties have done enough damage. Maybe it's time for something new. Trump isn't it...but someone that isn't a career politician is a step in the right direction.

And you can get your point across without writing 15,000 words. Brevity.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

clenz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Brevity shows the ability to take a complex topic and focus on the important substance. Long, drawn out, posts full of extra bullshit is nothing but community college "fuck, I have to write a 12 page paper but only have 6 pages worth of material".

The only thing your missing is using arial size 12 font rather than calibri size 11 and 2.25 spacing rather than 2.0
And wide margins.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

But this time I am feeling superior. I'm feeling very good about being smart enough to recognize what Donald Trump is early on, make the decision that there's no way I could vote for someone like that to be President, and stick to the decision. And I frankly do feel superior to people who are either ignorant or in denial so that they would actually vote for like that. I'll feel that way regardless of the outcome. In this case there's no doubt that I'm right. Rightu is right when everybody around you is right and it's still right when everybody around you is wrong.
You remind me of another poster that would tell us how smart he was. He also told us that 21/3=6.93.

:dunce:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Ibanez wrote:
clenz wrote: Brevity shows the ability to take a complex topic and focus on the important substance. Long, drawn out, posts full of extra bullshit is nothing but community college "fuck, I have to write a 12 page paper but only have 6 pages worth of material".

And wide margins.
Can't do all of them at once. That's too noticeable.

2 of them are easy to pull off. 3 is pushing it with most professors.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Ibanez wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

If you were a Libertarian, voting in a state that will go for Trump, you should've voted Libertarian. Give them more votes. More votes equal a bigger presence. It means they can get closer to getting serious candidate elected. It's the forest for the trees. The two parties have done enough damage. Maybe it's time for something new. Trump isn't it...but someone that isn't a career politician is a step in the right direction.

I don't think more votes for libbies would give them a bigger presence. That needs to come before the election in some form.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

JohnStOnge wrote:ad and say that I figure my IQ appears to be somewhere in the range of 130 to 140 or so. I say that because if you estimate my IQ from my GRE score it's 130. That was back when I used to smoke pot all the time. Later on after I hadn't smoked pot for a long time took what I think is a good on line IQ test that included all the components I read about in the Bell Curve I scored 141. It had all the stuff in it including the forward and backward digit span tests. Not your typical on line IQ test. And for what it's worth I had to pay for it. Also, I've scored anywhere from the 97th through the 99th percentile in every standardized test I've taken in my lifetime. Not the smartest person in the world but definitely among what Hernstein and Murray defined as the "cognitive elite."

I get the Trump disdain. What I don't get from you is tripping over yourself to defend Hillary Clinton. You are becoming like UNHWildcats with that.

Your IQ is probably high enough to understand that just because someone never gets in trouble does not mean that they aren't doing anything wrong. If you just wanted to go by what's been thoroughly corroborated then Al Capone was a swell guy that just cheated on his taxes. Hillary has left trails of smoke behind her for her entire career and the only defense is that only some embers have really been found. Wake up. She's a career sleezebag.

What's especially funny is that how you have repeatedly preached the importance of Supreme court picks and how dangerous what you call "egalitarianism" (what I think should be called "equivilatarianism" ) is. Guess what? Hillary Clinton will put staunch pro-abortion, anti-gun judges on the bench. I have no doubt about that. And the institutionalized "egalitarianism" is going to reach a fever pitch. Hillary has gone so far as to use the term "systemic racism" (that's even farther than Obama has ever gone) and you know she's a grrl power feminazi as well.

And I dont buy into the idea that Trump is going to nuke someone because they insulted him on twitter. If insane people like the Kim Jongs can run a country and there not be a nuclear apocalypse or even a war on the South Korean peninsula you know Trump won't be a problem. He would just be an inactive president who wants to feel important and would really let all of his advisors and his vice president make the decisions.

Seriously, what has gotten into you?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Vidav wrote:
Ibanez wrote: If you were a Libertarian, voting in a state that will go for Trump, you should've voted Libertarian. Give them more votes. More votes equal a bigger presence. It means they can get closer to getting serious candidate elected. It's the forest for the trees. The two parties have done enough damage. Maybe it's time for something new. Trump isn't it...but someone that isn't a career politician is a step in the right direction.

I don't think more votes for libbies would give them a bigger presence. That needs to come before the election in some form.
The more votes Libertarians get is a step in the right direction. However, it has to come from the ground up. They need to be winning state legislatures and governorship's and seats in the US Congress before attempting the White House.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Pwns wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:ad and say that I figure my IQ appears to be somewhere in the range of 130 to 140 or so. I say that because if you estimate my IQ from my GRE score it's 130. That was back when I used to smoke pot all the time. Later on after I hadn't smoked pot for a long time took what I think is a good on line IQ test that included all the components I read about in the Bell Curve I scored 141. It had all the stuff in it including the forward and backward digit span tests. Not your typical on line IQ test. And for what it's worth I had to pay for it. Also, I've scored anywhere from the 97th through the 99th percentile in every standardized test I've taken in my lifetime. Not the smartest person in the world but definitely among what Hernstein and Murray defined as the "cognitive elite."

I get the Trump disdain. What I don't get from you is tripping over yourself to defend Hillary Clinton. You are becoming like UNHWildcats with that.

Your IQ is probably high enough to understand that just because someone never gets in trouble does not mean that they aren't doing anything wrong. If you just wanted to go by what's been thoroughly corroborated then Al Capone was a swell guy that just cheated on his taxes. Hillary has left trails of smoke behind her for her entire career and the only defense is that only some embers have really been found. Wake up. She's a career sleezebag.

What's especially funny is that how you have repeatedly preached the importance of Supreme court picks and how dangerous what you call "egalitarianism" (what I think should be called "equivilatarianism" ) is. Guess what? Hillary Clinton will put staunch pro-abortion, anti-gun judges on the bench. I have no doubt about that. And the institutionalized "egalitarianism" is going to reach a fever pitch. Hillary has gone so far as to use the term "systemic racism" (that's even farther than Obama has ever gone) and you know she's a grrl power feminazi as well.

And I dont buy into the idea that Trump is going to nuke someone because they insulted him on twitter. If insane people like the Kim Jongs can run a country and there not be a nuclear apocalypse or even a war on the South Korean peninsula you know Trump won't be a problem. He would just be an inactive president who wants to feel important and would really let all of his advisors and his vice president make the decisions.

Seriously, what has gotten into you?
Like I said, JSO isn't a big picture kind of guy. :ohno: