Search found 2456 matches

by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:06 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: 2020 General Election
Replies: 4663
Views: 98379

Re: 2020 General Election

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:06 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:58 pm
Out of date would be incorrect...
Damn good song. :notworthy:

And befitting in more ways than one. :nod:
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:04 pm
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: Weekly AGS Spring FCS Poll
Replies: 13
Views: 629

Re: Weekly AGS Spring FCS Poll

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:02 am Interesting that BBQ dropped after a close game.
BBQ?
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:00 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread
Replies: 5646
Views: 466755

Re: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread

Talk about your yard sale finds. A small porcelain bowl bought for $35 US at a Connecticut yard sale turned out to be a rare, 15th-century Chinese artifact worth between $300,000 and $500,000 US that is about to go up for auction at Sotheby's. The white bowl adorned with cobalt blue paintings of fl...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:47 pm
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: Playoffs
Replies: 113
Views: 2326

Re: Playoffs

I am not sure whether to :lol: or to :ohno: at the above exchange. :clap:
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:40 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Biden Presser
Replies: 105
Views: 1734

Re: Biden Presser

So throwing in the towel and admitting he can't even go an hour without falling apart... ...coming from the same guy that pedals narratives pushed by an organization that protected a pedo. :lol: No, he didn't fall apart. He lost his train of thought for a minute. I watched long enough to know that ...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:32 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread
Replies: 625
Views: 10307

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Ol' Kalm was like that but I'm not as sure about the new version. He's pretty buggy and seems to have followed JSO and Trip down the rabbit hole. :coffee: Trump is bad for the country and bad for the Republican Party in the long term. Wealth inequality leads to massive change and often revolution. ...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:25 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread
Replies: 625
Views: 10307

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

You do have forgive Klam as he is living in a WC(b) area and that seems to influence his thought process. Then again he is smart enough to throw a red herring in there for people to bite on. :poke: Ol' Kalm was like that but I'm not as sure about the new version. He's pretty buggy and seems to have...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:25 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread
Replies: 625
Views: 10307

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

It’s been that way for quite awhile across multiple polls and subjects. People like their weed, hate their health insurance company, want sensible gun laws, are tired of wars abroad, etc. The trend will continue whixch is a good thing. 10,000+ gun laws on the books....help me out here...is gun cont...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:21 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread
Replies: 5646
Views: 466755

Re: Miscellaneous news items that don't warrant their own thread

https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-retirement-congress-newsmax-e1a0e6bb-0279-4e97-ab22-508e28f4347a.html Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has privately told confidants he's seriously considering not seeking re-election and possibly leaving Congress early for a job at Newsmax, three sources with direct knowle...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:31 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 10489
Views: 368837

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

89Hen wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:10 am All I know is China is a miracle only having 90,000 total cases and only 4,636 deaths.
My guess is they left out a few that had lead poisoning.
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:30 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread
Replies: 625
Views: 10307

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Outside of a obtaining few houses and some land for rolling over, no. That's not true. He wrote a book, made millions, stopped demonizing millionaires and focused on billionaires and his peace de resistance - unsuccessfully run for President twice. To be fair, I don't believe he's authored much leg...
by Winterborn
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:57 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread
Replies: 625
Views: 10307

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:05 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:22 pm

Trolling Sanders and pointing out how he's literally done nothing in his career as a Senator is pretty damn funny.
He hasn’t? :suspicious:
Outside of a obtaining few houses and some land for rolling over, no.
by Winterborn
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:51 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 10872
Views: 763707

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210329/47f9e51f7423bf24a7c2d14d11f40798.jpg Mine were better a week ago: https://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1355115#p1355115 https://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1355257#p1355257 Blame my ISP for not allowing m...
by Winterborn
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Forum: College Hoops
Topic: March Madness
Replies: 58
Views: 1944

Re: March Madness

Was in Vegas all last week. Weather reminded me of ND and even the street performers were all bundled up. :lol: :lol: I wasn’t in Vegas. A buddy was and he placed the bet for me....now I gotta go to collect. :ohno: It was a miserable week in Vegas. Went golfing and made it 10 holes before the wind ...
by Winterborn
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:37 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Reason vs. Passion Based Emotions
Replies: 148
Views: 2226

Re: Reason vs. Passion Based Emotions

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:16 pm
Winterborn wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:29 pm

:thumb:

My skimming of the posts more than likely missed some of the nuances of your posts.
Well, you KNOW klammy missed them... :lol: :lol:
His skimming is almost as bad as mine. :D
by Winterborn
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Reason vs. Passion Based Emotions
Replies: 148
Views: 2226

Re: Reason vs. Passion Based Emotions

kalm wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:12 pm
Winterborn wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:29 pm

:thumb:

My skimming of the posts more than likely missed some of the nuances of your posts.
Whatever...pigeon murderer!
I divide animals into two categories: Food and bait. Pigeons fall into both. :kisswink:
by Winterborn
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:29 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Reason vs. Passion Based Emotions
Replies: 148
Views: 2226

Re: Reason vs. Passion Based Emotions

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:21 pm
Winterborn wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 am If I am reading this thread correctly, '88 and in lesser parts AZ are for reason and kalm is for the feels.
Lesser parts? I’m all about reason.
:thumb:

My skimming of the posts more than likely missed some of the nuances of your posts.
by Winterborn
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:15 am
Forum: College Hoops
Topic: March Madness
Replies: 58
Views: 1944

Re: March Madness

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:57 am
SDHornet wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:02 pm
Looks like you got it, unless Houston completely implodes in spectacular fashion. What's that going to net you?
Pay out is $1200. 😎😎
Was in Vegas all last week. Weather reminded me of ND and even the street performers were all bundled up.