Football Championship Subdivision discussions
The Cats
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: WCU
A.K.A.: The Cats

26 DAYS !!

Postby The Cats » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:30 pm

It's now 26 days until the kickoff of Catamount football on Labor Day Weekend, Saturday, September 1, 2018, against the Newberry College Wolves, in Cullowhee.

Today we'll highlight a Defensive Back

#26 Brandon Bawn

Height/Weight: 6'1" 195
Class: Junior
Hometown: Macon, Ga.
High School: Rutland HS
Other College : Georgia Military College

Prior to Western Carolina: Transferred to WCU from Georgia Military College prior to the spring, 2018 semester … Over two seasons at GMC, played in 21 games and recorded 68 total tackles including 56 solo stops … Played in 10 games as a sophomore at Georgia Military College, finishing second on the team with a career-best 49 total tackles including 29 solo stops and a tackle for loss … Was among the team leaders with three interceptions, returning one 34 yards for a touchdown in a win over Hocking College … Also added a fumble recovery … Posted a total of 10 pass break-ups over his two seasons;

High School: Tabbed All-Region twice including a first team honor as a senior in 2014 after collecting an honorable mention as a junior … Was named honorable mention All-Middle Georgia at safety in 2014 ... High school coach was George Collins … Also participated in track & field as a prep, going to the 2015 state meet in the triple jump and 300m hurdles while also holding the Rutland HS school-record in both (300m hurdles, 39.55 & triple jump, 47’7”).

Personal: Is the son of Teresa Bawn.

Courtesy WCU Athletics Media Relations
Visit The Catamount Sports Forum and Purple & Gold

Go Cats !!!

"I knew how good the people here were. We’d didn’t try to build it fast, we wanted to build this for the long haul. This is where I want my last coaching job to be." - HC Mark Speir Aug. 29, 2018

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: 26 DAYS !!

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Montana #26 not assigned. Here's a recruit…

Montana Recruit:

Drew Turner - RB
Freshman
6'0", 200 lbs.
Kalispell, MT
Glacier HS

Ratings:

247 - NR

Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”