Siren Makes News in Wyoming

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Siren Makes News in Wyoming

Postby SuperHornet » Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Former Sacramento Siren Jeny Gardner was just named HC at Casper-Lovell (WY). Gardner is the first female football coach in Wyoming HS history. This is big news because Lovell has posted over 60 wins over the last nine years, and won the state title in 2011. Gardner had spent the previous three years coaching both lines on a team that ranked third in rushing in the state with an average of more than 200 yards/game.

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/article211333469.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

polsongrizz
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Re: Siren Makes News in Wyoming

Postby polsongrizz » Tue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

So much for that winning record.
“In November we started delivering the first F-52s fighter jets,” Trump said. They can now fight in Call of Duty.
Chinese President Xi Jinping, “He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”
Trump’s pee-tape defense to Comey: “Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?”

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: Siren Makes News in Wyoming

Postby SuperHornet » Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 am

Really, Pols? Gardner played for the Sirens in the era when they were winning national championships. She was personally responsible for that third-in-the-state rushing average. She's NOT going to let the school down....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

Return to “Other Sports”